New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    So...Who here thinks we should start living up to the thread title?

*Messes with roller a bit*

CoffeeIncluded/Dragon's hoard

CoffeeIncluded/Daigo

CoffeeIncluded/Lien

You decide!
    You were beaten to it.

As I already shipped myself with Therkla, of all possible choices :)
    Beware the many wrong things in this spoiler!
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Order of the Stick Jr.
    Meet : Alexander, Joan, Ross, Leilandius, Hitomi, Ngoc and Arduvanius

As interpreted (and drawn) by yours truly, Yiuel

Yiuel LeMelvillois
    Only on blank paper do we write the best stories...

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yiuel View Post
    So here it is, Tiasal.
    She looks so cute! How old is she and where did the pearls come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    What we think is going on, or what might happen?

V and Reddy get separated, possibly just after Reddy finds out she's pregnant. While he's running around trying to find her, he bumps into someone. Possibly Aandy if none of the rest of the order are available. Together they fight crime find Vaarsuvius.
    Hmmm... interesting, interesting...

But seriously, thanks. My muse is taking a long nap and is having difficulty getting back in shape.

Just by taking a look at the kid on the branch...I have no idea.
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
    I'd be glad to. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear the impression you have already before putting in any other advice.
    Well, I've already gone on a little tirade about Yutrin. He's a good-natured goblin with the heart of a healer and a natural curiosity, but life has taught him to be afraid of everything and suspicious of any non-goblins. He has the capacity to be brave, as he proved with his walking into the darkness and his confrontation of Apollo, but he has been taught time and time again that bravery will get him killed. Mijung is the catalyst he needs to tap into his inner strength. He knows that she's pregnant--a condition that will render her incapable of protecting and providing for herself in this new world they're in--and though the child is not his, his compassion and conscience won't allow him to leave her to fend for herself. So, even though this woman is a human and seems to look down on him, he's willing to do his best to help her and, should she allow it, help her with the baby once it's born. He hasn't actively thought that far ahead, but he's willing to do it. He's a good guy.

Mijung, on the other hand, is a curious, self-aware, perceptive, but judgmental woman. She is different from a lot of humans in that she sees that Yutrin's a good man despite the fact he's a goblin. She understands that the things he's had to live with, the things goblins are put through in general, are just horrible miscarriages of justice, and she's beginning to see that Yutrin is the proof that not all goblins are Evil or deserving of being cut down by people like her husband. But she still doesn't grasp the magnitude of Yutrin's circumstances and she expects him to be able to live up to the rigid honor code that Soon Kim holds himself to, and she's furious when he doesn't. She doesn't understand that not everyone has the luxury of being allowed to be brave or being able to be honorable the way an Azurite can. If Yutrin kept to a paladin's code, he would have been cut down and murdered by humans and/or elves by the time he was five. She doesn't grasp that it's not a matter of him being a dirty coward that he ran away from the non-humans and Kraagor, it's just that life taught him very quickly that a goblin cannot hold onto honor and his life at the same time. For him, honor and life are mutually exclusive, something that Mijung and Soon Kim were too privileged to ever have to deal with. Oh, and while Mijung is more open than most humans, she's still prejudiced against goblins. That makes her a little more harsh towards him.

As for any relationship with each other, I know how to get Mijung over Soon, so that's not the issue. If they are to have a relationship, Yutrin will need to be able to tap into his inner nobility and bravery. If he's always scared, Mijung will always look down on him and consider him a child. And, conversely, Mijung will need to accept that Yutrin is a goblin and is not the warrior she's used to. He's much more gentle than Soon was and definitely more emotional, so that will be attractive for her, and she's brave and bright, which is attractive for Yutrin.

But beyond that, it becomes naught but sound and fury.

Quote Originally Posted by gosh View Post
    I have not posted much on these forums and I only created an account recently, and I certainly have not read many of the fanfics here. But Water-Smurf, I have read both In the Arms of Morpheus and what you have of Curse of Phobetor - in fact, I was disappointed that there was not more! I will be very interested in what Aarindarius will think when he finds out..
    You're making me blush.

*waves* Hello, Gosh, from... *looks* Texas! Wow, I always forget that not everyone who reads my stuff is from my area... It's an odd feeling, when you try to examine it...

But I hope you have fun! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    As for Watersurf: Are my Good/evil Pics too stereotyped?
    I think that this question was already handled. In fiction, you need to try to work past stereotypes, but in pics, you use common symbols as shorthand to tell a story in one image.

And Stop Saying "Maybe" It just is a 90% it will happen thing. Do not become the Next Nintendo, Is the Wii 2 coming out...."Maybe". Just I noticed the trend you say "It sounds like" or Maybe" and they usualy come true.
    I'm not quite sure to what you're referring to. If you're talking about the 'maybe's I use when talking about what may or may not happen in my story, then that's because I want to be able to talk about my story and take an active part in the speculation without spoiling anything. You can wait until I write it to have it spoiled.

But if you're talking about when I talk about my opinions of things, that's just because I'm obsessed with articulating myself and I want to have my full opinion out there, and because of the fact that people don't usually only have one feeling, I use indefinite words to remain honest. Raging Gene Ray put it well.

And if you say "Nay that is nothing but Falsenesss" I Will decapitate my head immediatly. Its just realy annoying but, it leaves us on a tipping piont where we believe that it will happen but a tiny bit of us holds back and when it does happen that tiny bit dies.....
    I'm not sure if I catch your meaning...

But besides that, I'm writing out another oneshot--this one with a rather darker look on the future than the 'meet the parents' thing--but I'm wondering if I should post it, mostly because I would then run the risk of making Tiasal unsympathetic. And, though I don't mind it if people feel that way about the Tiasal of the oneshot, I don't want those feelings to carry over to PM and have everyone calling for her blood when all she's doing is trying to avoid getting raped or drugged by Master again.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    She looks so cute! How old is she and where did the pearls come from?
    The pearls are only a feature I tried to draw with my friend. No fanon implied, no canon implied either. I'll rework it a little, if I can have the fanon info about what she has etc. I pictured her when she's a teenager.

Also, here's the start of...

Spoiler
    Show

The Order of the Stick Jr., part 1

I had received some news of Ross yesterday. The letter was a bit old, but it said that about two weeks ago, they were two weeks away of arriving here. So they should be arriving shortly. So that why I finally got out of my monastery. I'm the heir, but my parents have many more children, so I am not afraid.

It was about a year ago. Joan had sent me a letter. She said she was about to graduate from her training as cleric. She had spoken about that years ago at the great party of our parents, celebrating their adventures. She also said that she had been living with her beloved fighter for most of the time. Alexander, that is his name, was a fighter but had also studied at the wizarding college as well. He's a really special guy to say the least. But what was most interesting about her letter, is that since they'd be graduating, they would like to go on some adventure, and were looking for willing people to join them. She had already got her quite clever twin brother on the thing. I responded positively.

A few months later, came again a letter from her brother Ross. He was saying that three other people had answered. They were waiting first for the two elven brothers, Leilandius and Arduvanius, and when they would arrive, they would come down south to join me and the other member that responded. I did not know who it was that had answered positively. I thought of the Lord's son, who was good friend with Alexander. But when, at the Nobles' Council, I spoke with him, he said that he had indeed received a proposition to join, but had declined, as he was the only adult heir yet. All this was funny, I wondered about.

Another letter came, telling that the group had left Cliffport for Azure City a few months ago, right after Joan's graduation. And now, this letter. They would be arriving shortly.

--

- Well, who do we have here. Welcome at the Kato's Mansion.
    - Hi, Mrs. Kato, answered Ross with his charismatic voice. And you will be having another baby? Well, all my congratulations.
    - Definitely your father's son, really. And as for the baby, Daigo and I decided it would be our last one. As for Hitomi, she's in her room, so I'll have her join you in the parlour over there shortly.
    - Thank you very much.

Ross was impressed by the mansion. It wasn't huge, but it was well decorated and had much space. It showed that, even though they were only recently admitted into nobility, they were of a dignified class and had shown much valour. Kazumi had become famous, leading armies even when she was pregnant. As for Daigo, he had become a professional fighter and personal protector of his Lord.

- Oh, hi everyone!, said Hitomi arriving in the parlour.
    - Hi Hitomi!, said Joan. It's been a long time, isn't it. When was it, 5 years ago?
    - Yes. I was studying at the monastery back then. And you're now a cleric. And you are cute in that armor. Definitely, Alexander is a lucky guy!

Hitomi winked at Alex, who blushed red. Ross then spoke to her.

- I think you have already met Leilandius, five years ago. He has grown up a little since then. And, said Ross while looking at Leilandius, I insist, only a little. And here is his sibling Arduvanius, who accepted to accompany Leilandius.
    - Nice to meet you, Arduvanius.
    - Nice to meet you too, replied Arduvanius. You can call me Ardy, it makes it shorter to shout in dangerous situations.
    - Well then, Ardy.

--

The moment I had entered the room, I felt weird. They were all so young. But it wasn't only that.

Joan had already her boyfriend and she was way younger than I. The boy is a really handsome one. Not that I am jealous; Alexander's way too bulky for my taste (even though with the wings, he IS hot). But, I was more jealous that she already had found her love, while I, five years older than she, was still alone.

As for the two elves, they seemed really young. Teenagers, really. Would they really be able to travel with us? But it seemed they were at least good enough to travel from Cliffport. At least, even if I don't have a boyfriend, I feel I will have some great company with them, even if they're all a little younger than I am.

My mother had invited the whole party to stay here for tonight. We had not our seventh member yet, but she, as I learned it was a she, was only expecting us tommorow at her own place.
    Beware the many wrong things in this spoiler!
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Order of the Stick Jr.
    Meet : Alexander, Joan, Ross, Leilandius, Hitomi, Ngoc and Arduvanius

As interpreted (and drawn) by yours truly, Yiuel

Yiuel LeMelvillois
    Only on blank paper do we write the best stories...

4. - Top - End - #124
    Colossus in the Playground

Nice one! Can't wait to see where this leads...

And for all those who have wondered just what I look like, I proudly present...

CoffeeIncluded/The Dragon's Hoard! (With Haley walking in)

Spoiler
    Show

What do you think?
    ...Actually...That's a pretty good stick figure-ization of what I look like. I don't like how Haley turned out though.

5. - Top - End - #125

Coffee: That was a good picture. Makes me want to write something.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanks, Water-Smurf! Coffee, I kinda liked that picture. I bet Haley would totally do that if someone was messing with her loot.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

D'awww. You look so happy together. And Haley's expression is exactly right, though you may be looking at a SNEAK ATTACK! in about 6 seconds.

My birthday falls on the first day of gender-bender week. I don't know whether to be amused or scared. Either way, I am posting at least one story for that, maybe more with good inspiration.

Lira, I was recently looking through the first post and the art is a bit...hard to peruse. It's gotten too big. Would you think about breaking it down into spoilers by author instead of a single giant spoiler?
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

8. - Top - End - #128

Quote Originally Posted by Sstoopidtallkid View Post
    D'awww. You look so happy together. And Haley's expression is exactly right, though you may be looking at a SNEAK ATTACK! in about 6 seconds.
    Not shown: Haley turning me into an impromptu pincushion.

Of course...*Realizes where this is headed and wisely shuts up*

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

My birthday falls on the first day of gender-bender week. I don't know whether to be amused or scared. Either way, I am posting at least one story for that, maybe more with good inspiration.
    Wait, Gender Bender week? What's that?

Edit: Or rather, when's that. I think I can hazard a guess at what it is.
    Last edited by Dark_Stryke; 2010-01-17 at 12:05 AM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Not shown: Haley turning me into an impromptu pincushion.

Of course...*Realizes where this is headed and wisely shuts up*
    You'd like a male Haley dealing piercing damage to you? Or does she not need to be male?

Edit: from what I can tell, the 15th through the 21st of Feb.
    Last edited by Sstoopidtallkid; 2010-01-17 at 12:07 AM.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

11. - Top - End - #131

You'd like a male Haley dealing piercing damage to you? Or does she not need to be male?
    ...I walked into that one, didn't I.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

practically hurled yourself into it, really.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Where else was I supposed to assume the 'of course...' was headed?
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!

14. - Top - End - #134

Where else was I supposed to assume the 'of course...' was headed?
    "His plan is to, you guessed it, take over the world."
    "OF COURSE!"

*brick'd*

I'm gonna try to write Part 2 of my story tonight, btw.
    Pseudo-Luigi of the Solt Lorkyurg Fanclub.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeo View Post
    So Vaarsuvius is an Epic Whatsit now. "Whatsit". I think I like that term.

15. - Top - End - #135

Griffon

Thank you Dark Apprentice. I’m glad to know that I’m getting the characterization right. Have I managed to stay close to the original characters? Obviously I couldn’t get them perfect. What do you think of my interpretations of them?

@Oooohaloophole the bear was Leeky in wildshape.

@Yiuel There have already been a few people shipping themselves. You weren’t the first either. I think the first was Doliest who shipped himself with Dracula. I can’t wait for more Oots jr.

@Coffee I liked the picture. I thought that Haley turned out well.

Alright I checked the necessary detail and I was right so here is part 5 of “Allegiance”:

Spoiler
    Show
    The Linear Guild had decided to set up camp just outside the city as it would be dark soon. After they had finished, Miko cried out. Her uniform had changed color to a dull beige. “blue cape not blue anymore.” said Thog.
    “I don’t understand.” said Miko, “I’m doing the right thing aren’t I?” She turned around and saw that Hinjo’s junk had left the harbor. “They’ve finished evacuating the city. Was I supposed to go with them?”
    “No,” answered Nale, “You are doing the right thing. You’ll be able to atone for letting the city fall by defeating The Order of the Stick.”
    “Yes,” replied Miko, “if I defeat The Order of the Stick, the gods will take me back.”

That night Miko entered Thog’s tent. “blue cape girl?” he queried.
    “I’m scared Thog.” said Miko, “It’s been so long since I’ve been scared. I’ve always had the twelve gods, but now they’ve abandoned me. I feel so alone. Could you hold me?” Thog held out his arm and Miko cuddled into his chest as he swung it protectively around her. “thog like holding blue cape girl.” replied Thog, “it feel good, like petting puppy.”
    “I really like you, Thog.” said Miko, “You make me feel safe. You make me feel like a person. Like a women, instead of a servant of the twelve gods. I…I want to kiss you, Thog.” She pressed her lips against his. He seemed surprised, but he responded hungrily. They began to undress and Miko knew that for the first time in many years, she was doing something not as her duty to the twelve gods, but for herself, because she wanted to.

Alright, those who were afraid to open my earlier spoiler can safely do it after this. I haven’t planned further than this but it shouldn’t be difficult to convince me to continue or to write other things canon to “Allegiance” like the afore-mentioned prequel. If I do write more of it though, it will be slower as I have plot to plan, work to do and I want to try some other pairings. I’m currently working on myself/Tsukiko. Should be finished soon.

16. - Top - End - #136

Sereg: I think that, given the circumstances, you came as close to canon with these characters as possible.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Alright. I dare someone to put me in with someone.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Alright. I dare someone to put me in with someone.
    Okay.somebody is going to hate me for this
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silverraptor and Coffeeincluded married each other and lived happily ever after.

the end.

that was fun.

edit for the one pairing will be tomorrow. didn't feel very good tonight and I needed to get started on a different story of my own.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-01-17 at 03:01 AM.

19. - Top - End - #139

Part 2 of Lien x Lien.

Spoiler
    Show
    “Wait, WHAT? How- that- whu- HOW?” Yunji stared incredulously at Lien, who had just relayed the events of a few hours ago.

“I don’t know. I guess that shadowy guy must have been some powerful wizard.” Lien shrugged. “Anyways, then he left and the… other me woke up. We freaked out a bit, she fainted, and we got her to a cleric.”

“Is she okay?” asked Jiaya.

“Apparently she had been hit by a load of nonlethal damage, which is why she was unconscious earlier. The cleric brought up her HP, but then she went to sleep. She must have been tired from losing to that shadow guy.”

The three paladins stood around for a few seconds, avoiding eye contact.

“So, uh,” began Lien, “how’ve you two been?”

Yunji got a shocked look on her face. “Uh, well, err… we’ve been kinda, um… close…”

“What Yunji means,” interjected Jiaya, “is that we’ve… err… hooked up.”

“Really?” asked Lien. “I didn’t… I never really thought of you as one to date, Yunji. You’ve always been shy around people…”

“Well, it’s actually a funny story,” offered Yunji, her cheeks turning a pale red. “See, back on New Year’s Eve, Miko…”

---------------

“Unngh…”

“Oh, are you awake?”

“Whu… what happened?”

“You’ve been asleep for a few hours. Are you feeling all right?”

“Yeah, I think I’m okay…” Lien sat up in a bed, rubbing her head. “That ghost guy was really taking cheap shots…”

“Your… a-hum, meeting didn’t exactly help, either…”

“Um, meeting?”

“…Well, needless to say, it’s quite unbelievable, the situation you’ve landed in.”

“What are- wait, you mean that there’s-”

“Yup. Two of you.”

“That wasn’t a dream? Then… I… oi,” groaned Lein, clutching her face. “Just… can you take me to… other me?”

“Just get some sleep. We’ll have you two meet in the morning.”

“Ungh…”

---------------

“It’s still a month away, though!”

“Yeah, but why bother changing you back now if you have to be a girl for the theme week?”

“Be…cause… I like being a guy?”

“But I likez your awkward feelingness!”

“Why the heck do you like awkwardness so much? My gender, Lien and Lien, your obsession with bodyswapping…”

“That reminds me, I need to actually set up the structure for that plot…”

“One story at a time!”

Also, fun fax:
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Yunji and Jiaya are the two characters from the War and XPs bonus strip #313a.
    - I had to edit this because when I was writing it, I remembered partway through that Lien2 had woken up at the end of Part 1.
    - Parts 1 and 2 takes place during the Cliffport arc.

Thoughts?
    Pseudo-Luigi of the Solt Lorkyurg Fanclub.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeo View Post
    So Vaarsuvius is an Epic Whatsit now. "Whatsit". I think I like that term.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    But if you're talking about when I talk about my opinions of things, that's just because I'm obsessed with articulating myself and I want to have my full opinion out there, and because of the fact that people don't usually only have one feeling, I use indefinite words to remain honest.
    Not to mention, when you're typing rather than talking there's no other way to express the subtext of something. If you state somthing, it sounds defiant even if it wasn't meant that way. Adding a 'maybe' or a 'it seems' tones it down and reminds everyone that it's an opinion and is open to discussion.

Even then, misunderstandings happen. This is why incorrect spelling and grammar is a real pet-peve of mine on forums; it is important, because you need every possible advantage to get your point across.

Idioms and smilies are useful tools.

But besides that, I'm writing out another oneshot--this one with a rather darker look on the future than the 'meet the parents' thing--but I'm wondering if I should post it, mostly because I would then run the risk of making Tiasal unsympathetic. And, though I don't mind it if people feel that way about the Tiasal of the oneshot, I don't want those feelings to carry over to PM and have everyone calling for her blood when all she's doing is trying to avoid getting raped or drugged by Master again.
    I wouldn't worry about it. Perceptions of characters are flexible, but they tend to change depending on the story, not the order the stories were written in. It's easy enough to accept a different interpretation of a character as AU, and therefore making that character interpretation no more relevent than any other (since some people already seem to think Tiasal is irrevocably evil, but I certainly don't).

And if you dont post it, I'll keep pestering you about it until my curiosity is sated.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-01-17 at 06:16 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

21. - Top - End - #141

Griffon

@Dark Apprentice Thank you, that makes me happy.

Alright, here is my promised Me/Tsukiko fic:

Spoiler
    Show
    Sereg awoke in the slave holding cells. Was the world that he believed that he had come from, merely a dream, a pleasant interlude from the back-breaking work and the constant whipping from the hobgoblin generals? His skin was lighter than that typical of a Southerner, yet for some reason, he knew that he came from the far South. He certainly didn’t enjoy having that skin now, as it burnt in the sun more than anybody else’s and being slow with a strength score of 3 didn’t help either. He was an expert. He belonged in research. He wasn’t cut out for hard labor.

Once again, the day’s work was a painful nightmare. His stomach growled and the sores on his back stung. Tsukiko had arrived just in time to see him stumble again. He glared at her with venom. He really hated tyranny and to him those who created undead were the worst tyrants of all. She had turned against her own people and profited from their suffering. Physically, he found her rather attractive, with being slightly on the short side and young-looking with that brunette hair in cute pigtails, not to mention the heterochromia. He had however, decided that physically attractive women were not in short supply and that he required a potential girlfriend to have a personality that he didn’t find repulsive. “What’s wrong with this slave?” she asked the hobgoblins indicating Sereg. “He is weak and pitiful.” answered the hobgoblin captain. Tsukiko walked over and gave Sereg a closer look. “Yes,” she said, “I see he’s pretty skinny and doesn’t have much in the way of muscles. I suppose he isn’t very useful here. Maybe I could find a better use for him.” Sereg didn’t like the sound of that. He didn’t think that optimism was appropriate in these situations and wondered what horrors she had in store for him. “Suit yourself.” answered the captain and he clapped Sereg back into his manacles before handing them to Tsukiko.

Tsukiko had led him back to the castle and ordered him to lie down on a table. “Now let’s see,” she mused, “how to make sure that you don’t move. I know!” She pulled out a dagger and stabbed it through his hand, pinning him to the table. “Eeaargh!” cried Sereg and his eyes watered from the pain. Tsukiko stepped back and cried, “Perfect! Electric orb!” Sereg squealed in pain and then it was over. Tsukiko walked up to his corpse, undid his manacles and removed the dagger. “Animate dead!” she cried. As Sereg arose she said, “Now, let’s go to my bedroom, honey.”
    “Braaaaiiins.” answered Sereg.

Okay, that was an easy one. I’ll try doing something more challenging as well. I’ll see if I can pull off shipping myself with several characters. They won’t be canon to each other though.

22. - Top - End - #142

Nice idea, Sereg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    practically hurled yourself into it, really.
    But...

....Fine. Don't expect me to take this lying down though.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't expect me to take this lying down though.
    Now you're doing it on purpose.
    DeviantArt

24. - Top - End - #144

Now you're doing it on purpose.
    No, I saw the double entendre after I posted and said, "**** it."
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-01-17 at 08:16 AM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Nice idea, Sereg.

But...

....Fine. Don't expect me to take this lying down though.
    You're welcome to sit up. HaleyxCoffee... hmm...

No. It's bad manners to ship other people when they haven't given permission.

Asta Kask x Vaarsuvius x Inkyrius

Spoiler
    Show
    letter to Playelf
    Dear editor, I never thought I would write one of these letters. What I am about to tell you may seem like a fantasy, but I swear it is all true. I recently moved to the small village Ivyleaf, an Elven village in the northern parts of the Western continent. The people were nice enough, although they did make a point of telling me how superior elves were. The only exception was a nice girl-girl couple who lived in a small cottage near the vilage. And what a couple!
    Suvie was the taller of the two, with long flowing purple hair and a body to tempt the gods themselves. Slim, well-toned and with small, but firm breasts. The other girl was Inky, a baker who had the firmest set of buns I've ever seen on a woman. Let me tell you, if that's how all elven women look, I understand why there are so many half-elves in the world!
    One night they invited me home to their house for dinner. Apparently they had made sure that their two adopted children were staying with I's parents for the evening. There was sex in the atmosphere from the moment I entered their cottage. Inky had made a light meal, generously complemented with elven wine.
    After we had finished the dinner, Inky retired to the kitchen to prepare 'a surprise', and I spent some time talking to Suvie. Turns out she was a wizard and was about to leave the village to refine her mastery of the arcane arts. She said that she had seen me around the village and that I seemed like the perfect person to keep Inky company while she was gone.
    I blushed deeply and stammered a reply. When she saw my embarrasment, she leaned in closer and whispered "Perhaps, you can take care of both of us tonight." With that she leaned over and kissed me deeply. Then she began to remove...
    continued on page 53...

Whadd'ya think?

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    letter to Playelf
    Dear editor, I never thought I would write one of these letters. What I am about to tell you may seem like a fantasy, but I swear it is all true. I recently moved to the small village Ivyleaf, an Elven village in the northern parts of the Western continent. The people were nice enough, although they did make a point of telling me how superior elves were. The only exception was a nice girl-girl couple who lived in a small cottage near the vilage. And what a couple!
    Suvie was the taller of the two, with long flowing purple hair and a body to tempt the gods themselves. Slim, well-toned and with small, but firm breasts. The other girl was Inky, a baker who had the firmest set of buns I've ever seen on a woman. Let me tell you, if that's how all elven women look, I understand why there are so many half-elves in the world!
    One night they invited me home to their house for dinner. Apparently they had made sure that their two adopted children were staying with I's parents for the evening. There was sex in the atmosphere from the moment I entered their cottage. Inky had made a light meal, generously complemented with elven wine.
    After we had finished the dinner, Inky retired to the kitchen to prepare 'a surprise', and I spent some time talking to Suvie. Turns out she was a wizard and was about to leave the village to refine her mastery of the arcane arts. She said that she had seen me around the village and that I seemed like the perfect person to keep Inky company while she was gone.
    I blushed deeply and stammered a reply. When she saw my embarrasment, she leaned in closer and whispered "Perhaps, you can take care of both of us tonight." With that she leaned over and kissed me deeply. Then she began to remove...
    continued on page 53...

Whadd'ya think?
    We need more of these...
    Wow. We have a clubhouse now. Thats all that need to be said. I can sleep close to the dragons.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-17 at 08:22 AM.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

27. - Top - End - #147

Spoiler
    Show
    letter to Playelf
    continued on page 53...

Whadd'ya think?
    *Starts laughing*

Fine with me; I'd like to see your take on the situation. It's all in good fun!

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

Whadd'ya think?
    ...But there's no page 53!

No, I saw the double entendre after I posted and said, "**** it."
    You're subconciously doing it on purpose.

Also:
    The pen hovered at the end of the paragraph, the ink still drying. A textbook lay open to one side, illuminated by the bright light of the desk lamp. The girl frowned at the homework assignment, pausing just long enough to take a sip from the steaming mug of coffee beside her on the desk, them resumed writing.

Something brushed across her neck.

Coffee jumped, twisting around in shock. Her eyes widened as she came face to face with someone who should no, could not be, but whom was undeniably familiar.

"H-!" Her shout was stifled as Haley pressed a finger against the teenager's lips.

"Shhhh. I'm not here to hurt you." Haley's lips curved in an amused smile.

Coffee jerked away from the touch and scrambled to her feet, eyes glancing towards the bedroom door. "Get out! Who are you, what are you doing in my house?! What are you doing in my room?!"

"Hey, calm down, I just want some company."

"Oh. Oh no." Coffee backed away as far as she could, trying to edge towards the door. "I'm not into girls."

Haley stared blanky. Then all of a sudden, she burst out laughing. "Not that type of company!" she managed to choke out. She sat down on the bed, still giggling. "I just want to talk. I heard you guys know about us or something, and I just want another girl to talk to."

Coffee relaxed slightly, but her expression was still wary. "Wait, so Vaarsuvius..."

"V's been... weird lately. And besides, It's not the same talking someone who isn't human."

Cautiously, Coffee sat down beside the rouge. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Haley stared.

"Wait, they write stories about me doing what with Vaarsuvius?!"

Coffee grimaced and raised her hands alologetically. "No, not just with Vaarsuvius."

"What do you meant not just with V?!!"
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-01-17 at 06:32 PM.
    DeviantArt

29. - Top - End - #149

...But there's no page 53!

You're subconciously doing it on purpose.
    I've...I've been corrupted...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-01-17 at 08:31 AM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

I've...I've been corrupted...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You may want a pair of these for your birthday...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo