New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    How 'bout them apples?
    Oooohhh, don't let Berry Ann hear you say that.

Actually, that gives me a pretty good idea. Still, Silvermane already promised to help out with the shoveling, so we just retcon that, or....?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Hey guys, OOC thread here now. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...php?p=10640463

Just thought it would be better than flooding the recruitment thread. I'm sure I need to add something else to the first post but I don't know what.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-03-26 at 11:43 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Eh, if its something your character would do, don't be afraid to do it. Just because she said she'd help shovel doesn't mean she's bound to her word. If she's freaked out about the critters, she might not really care about shoveling anymore...

I actually kinda want it to be foggy near the lake now. XD It'd add a cool atmosphere... And it might inspire our ponies to go camping, since somepony may remark about it being the sort of atmosphere you'd tell ghost stories in while camping.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

This is butterscotch:

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    This is butterscotch:
    Adorable!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

FYI, when I introduced the idea of the testparty it was to provide a party RPing opertunity. Dont care when it happens but it might be a good way for ponies to meet.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

This is butterscotch:
    She's beautiful, Alarra. ^-^ I fully approve.

...Er...that is if you DO plan to join us?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDMMk3 View Post
    FYI, when I introduced the idea of the testparty it was to provide a party RPing opertunity. Dont care when it happens but it might be a good way for ponies to meet.
    I was going to have Floppy show, but he kind of got caught up in stuff at Soft Serve's.

He'll probably show up after he wakes from his nap. Who knows? He might even bring Joyful with him!

And I know Dr. Cosufour will like taht!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    She's beautiful, Alarra. ^-^ I fully approve.

I was going to have Floppy show, but he kind of got caught up in stuff at Soft Serve's.

He'll probably show up after he wakes from his nap. Who knows? He might even bring Joyful with him!

And I know Dr. Cosufour will like taht!
    Oh the party is not now. Dr Cusofour will need time to calibrate the baloons and prepare optimium snacks and such. Probably in an ingame week.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Aaah. Well, do you think he'll need any help from the resident Computer Pony?

Also, catching up on posts, I love TonBerry even more. And will forever associate a Germanic accent with Doctor Cusofour.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Atreyu the Masked LLama
    Appearance: A very pony-ish creature known as a llama. He always has a black mask on around his eyes, a black collar with blue gems on it around his neck, a holy symbol with a fox's profile on it on a chain around his neck, and a small cloth bag tied by a string around his flank.
    Personality: He's not the brightest llama you'll ever meet, but he will usually be the friendliest. Outgoing and silly, with a love for good adventure and bad puns.
    Biography: A stranger in a cute land, this llama was dropped into Equestria on a "much needed vacation." Here's to hoping he survives the experience.
    Cutie Mark: Not being a proper pony, Atreyu is a blank flank.
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2011-03-27 at 08:41 PM.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #221

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Appearance: A very pony-ish creature known as a llama. He always has a black mask on around his eyes, a black collar with blue gems on it around his neck, a holy symbol with a fox's profile on it on a chain around his neck, and a small cloth bag tied by a string around his flank.
    Personality: He's not the brightest llama you'll ever meet, but he will usually be the friendliest. Outgoing and silly, with a love for good adventure and bad puns.
    Biography: A stranger in a cute land, this llama was dropped into Equestria on a "much needed vacation." Here's to hoping he survives the experience.
    aww....YAY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    I do, I do....I just. Sorry.

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    This thread just got better, official.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

aww....YAY!!!

I do, I do....I just. Sorry.
    Oh! No no, that's not what I mean. I just mean I don't want to impose on you. You are welcome at any time and at your own leisure. ^-^ This is for fun after all.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224

Well, now that my characters have pictures, maybe I'll come join in later this afternoon.

Meet Musings!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Denim Colts
    Appearance: ((By one of my best bros, Trobby.))
    Blue pegasus with a brown mane, green eyes and a white tail. Large white wings. Cutie mark is the Blue Lantern symbol, though he has no idea what it is. Slightly bigger than most other ponies. Wears a denim jacket.
    Skills: He tends to bring out the best in other people, trying to inspire them to be the best that they can be.
    Biography: Denim Colts is a pony that has traveled around a lot, learning as much as he can. He tries not to stay in one place for too long, but if he finds friends in a place, hey, who knows?
    Personality: He's one to just go with the flow, never really trying to put himself at the front of things, rather putting himself behind others, pushing them along as thy're meant to go along, or at least how he thinks they should go, which is almost always positively. He's generally cheerful, if a bit lazy.
    Relationships: None yet, he's new in town.
    Last edited by Rae Artemi; 2011-03-27 at 04:23 PM.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Floppy Disk
    Appearance:
    Blue Earth Pony with a blonde mane and brown eyes, has a keyboard and mouse as his cutie mark. A little shorter than most colts.
    Skills: Working with electronics
    Biography: Floppy Disk is a pony in a rare position. He is fascinated by a technology that is only recently coming into vogue for ponies - computer systems. Few ponies use such things due to their high reliance on magic, but Floppy Disk is part of a fringe movement to integrate more technology into pony lives.
    Personality: Though he is a hard worker, Floppy often works himself ragged when he's trying to fix a piece of hardware or re-program some software. As such, he comes off sometimes as a tired and lazy pony. In reality, he's always willing to help a fellow pony in need, and is a loyal friend.
    Talents: Fine-tuning with hooves, fixing broken machines, computer repairs.
    Flaws: Socially awkward, Soft-spoken, Over-analyzing.
    Relationships: Frequent patron of Soft Serve's Soda Bar. Friend to Joyful Skies. Fixes Dr. Cusofour's computers.
    Cutie Mark: Computer Keyboard and Mouse.

ALL PONIES! GO TO THE OOC THREAD AND POST A LINK TO YOUR PONY PROFILE!
    Last edited by Trobby; 2011-04-09 at 08:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

Name: Charger

Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: A very young Earth Pony Filly, Charger has a deep gold coloured coat with a pale bronze mane with a single silver streak. Her grooming is absolutely excellent, she radiates wealth, and her flank... is blank.

Skills:
    Electricity B
    Speed B
    Courage B
    Wealth B
    Dignity C
    Socialize C
    Music C
    Fashion Sense C
    Endurance E
    Work Ethic E

Biography:
    When one is born to luxury, one must set one's sights even higher. Charger is a filly of wealth and sophistication, but she is going to exceed that: She is going to be a hero. Inspired by stories of great heroes and courageous acts, Charger is determined that one day all ponies know that they were saved by her. Charger's family generally approve of their daughter's heroic ideals, preferring to ensure she remains well equipped for her endeavours (as long as they aren't too dangerous).

She has something of an affinity for electricity, but isn't sure if it's her special talent or not.

Personality:
    Charger wants to be a hero. What really drives her is the feeling of awe and gratitude people give to heroes, but she always waves off rewards of any kind. She's magnanimous, generous and hammy, always trying to help even if the tasks are well out of her reach.

Her biggest flaw is that she's lazy. She expects heroing to be a sometimes job, that she can go out and save the day and then go home and relax. When something stops being a one-off act of spectacular heroism and starts being a chore she quickly grows resentful and bored.

Relationships:
    Orange Julius is Charger's friend and rival; Charger would optimally like to have him as a sidekick, but the pegasus has other plans.

The other Blank Flanks to be determined

Charger is certain that Sensei and Pinewood are heroes and constantly pesters them for stories.

If anypony's from a rich family and wants a little sister, Charger is a potential sibling.

Virtue: Bravery
    Flaw: Sloth
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-09-02 at 08:03 AM.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Before I register a pony character I want to know which food related jobs are taken/available since my primary pony will have a fork as his cutie mark and drink hot sauce.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

To my knowledge, we just have a bakery and a soda parlor. An actual restaurant may be a good choice...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Gwynfillion/Gwyn

Appearance: Irritated expression with usually a scowl on her face. Wears fashionable glasses. Light plum colored coat with a scarlet mane and tail. Mane and tail look like lsie/Suity Voyage's from 'Green isn't your color'. Unicorn pony. Has softened her expressions.

Cutie Mark: A Black Cauldron

Personality: She goes out of her way to be anti-social which seems to make silly ponies try to befriend her some more. Usually quiet around other ponies but in the privacy of her tower she's prone to bouts of maniacal laughter much to dismay of her pet baby purple worm. Talks to herself a lot. She likes pretty things and is into her self and her reflection. Hates messiness, is easily annoyed by hyper and much too friendly ponies. Isn't much into friendly hugs. She loves cookies. Generally just angry all the time.

Lately she's developed into a Jerkass with a heart of bronze

Skills:
    Magic. (so she thinks) Particularly illusion and enchantment magic. Improvisation. Cleaning.

Biography: She took up magical studies on a scholarship at Canterlot Academy & Boarding School. Lots of drama. Knew Soft Serve

Relationships:
    [U]
    Dislikes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Soft Serve-Past grudges
    Scarlet- Sees her a rival in fashion

Acquaintances: She has a lot of acquaintances but she doesn't really like them, or is just generally annoyed by them.
    Casual Friendships: None.
    Close Friendships: None.
    Intimate Friendships: Grills
    Spoiler
    Show
    Really likes him, his cheesiness and his intimate company.

Quote: "Confound these ponies they drive me to plot!" "Bah!"
    <3
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-08 at 11:55 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Scholarly Hooves
    Appearance: Scholarly Hooves is a dark blue earth pony, with a sienna mane and tail in a pragmatic style. His cutie mark is a tome.
    Skills: Diplomacy, book smarts, likely knows more than any other pony in Bridal Shores.
    Biography: Scholarly Hooves has always loved, above all, stories. When he was a young colt, his nose was always buried in a book,, to the point where his mother actually had to take away his books to get him to go out and make friends. After he graduated from pony school, he started traveling the world, trying to unravel its mysteries. The mysteries surrounding the twin princesses particularly intrigue him.
    Personality: Scholarly Hooves is not exactly reclusive, but he's not particularly outgoing either. He'll be happy to tell his stories to anypony who will listen.
    Relationships: None, he's new in town.
    Picture: None.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-05-07 at 02:22 AM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Pic by Dirtytabs
    Name: Grills

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Brown coat with black mane. Heterorchromia of the iris.
    One grey, one brown.

Cutie Mark:
    A star with a fork poking in it.

Special Talent:
    Cooking especially grilling, roasting, and frying. NOT baking.

Other talents: Adept at massage. Good at food based magic and any other magic helpful to a restaurant owner. Minor league quality baseball pitcher, Partially immune to hot sauce (it makes him breath fire though)

Untalented: Baking. Picking flowers (his frustration over finding perfect ones makes him accidentally start casting fire based spells)

Noteworthy Spells
    Dragon Fire Communication: Grills can transmit notes and small objects the same way a dragon can.

Fire Breath:
    Grills can breath flames from his mouth and nose. The heat and power can be intensified by eating or drinking spicy foods.

Fire spells Grills is an expert pyromancer and knows many spells that create, control, resist, and extinguish fire and heat. His fire spells are more focused on precision than explosive power.

Teleportation Tracking:
    Useful for stopping unicorn diners who ditch without paying, Grills can track, halt, reopen, or redirect portals and teleportation spells.

Scrying Windows: Grills paid to have his windows to be permanent magic eyes. He can tap into the security system to turn the windows into his eyes with a bit of concentration.

Restauranteur Spells
    : Having been an unicorn chef of several eateries, Grills can alter the scent, temperature, and lighting of a restaurant easily.

Personality:
    Grills is a warm and friendly. Unfortunately his past has given him fear of getting too close and made him very secretive. He can often be seen rambling about past meals and tricky recipes. He is very critical of the food he eats, especially if made by an employee. Grills doesn't like talking about his past and will deflect with compliment or random topics if pressured.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Romantically, Grills is a fan of cheesy lines and flashy displays of affection. Despite the silliness and drama, he is shy and takes a submissive role in relationships with fillies. The pony chef will go in for the kiss but be too afraid to follow through.

Origin: Originally from Ponyville, Grills appeared in Bridle Shores suddenly as a colt. There he remained until something happened that made him wish to leave for a couple years.

While away from Bridle Shores, Grill traveled Equestria and learned from many local chefs. One day, his skill was noticed and he was taken in by a trio of vegetarian dragon chefs. Under the watchful eyes of the three master chefs, he became one of Equestria's best grill and roast chefs.

Possessions:
    Grills' Spa and Grill- A sit down restaurant that specializes in grilled, smoked, steamed or fried vegetables. Breakfast and Lunch is done often by Grills alone. Diner is done by a "soon to be hired" staff.
    The Purple Book- A large scaled covered tome contains all of Grills' secrets: recipes, spells, notes. The back half functions as a journal and contains his thoughts of every pony he met and details of his past.
    The Hoofed Dragon- Grills is a part owner of another restaurant located in Fillidelphia. His share in the profits sustains his lifestyle in Bridle Shores.
    Bracelet of Resistance A girly piece of jewelry he had since a colt. Currently it just absorbs heat and fire.

Relationships: Ponies know of Grills but few are that close to him.

Gwynfillion- She is currently his fillyfriend. After a significant trials, their relationship has become rather intimate.
    Foxglove and Silvermane- He values their opinions more than most ponies do, despite their personalities. This is because they were two of the first ponies he met in town after Gwyn and they help him further the relationship.
    Soft Serve- He is on friendly terms with her along with being in a business relationship with her. The animosity between Soft and Gwyn often put him in strange situations though.
    Snickerdoodle- He see the fellow cook as a friend and is envious (in a nice way) of his ability to bake.
    Purple Pepper- His most annoying employee but treats her like a sister.
    The Peppers- The Pepper clan function as his family more than his real one. They also are all of his employees as the Spa and Grill.
    Dr. Cunning Magic- After being rescued from a unfortunate relationship incident, Dr Magic is now a pony he's willing to turn to for help.
    Fox Trot- Grills see Fox Trot as a fellow artist except in dance. He is also his closest male friend in town outside of the Peppers family.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-06-11 at 10:31 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    likely knows more than any other pony in Bridal Shores.
    ehem. Dr Cusofour.

;)
    GNU Terry Pratchett

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDMMk3 View Post
    ehem. Dr Cusofour.

;)
    With possible exceptions.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Scarlet Flair
    Appearance: Scarlet is a small pony, younger than most of the working ponies of the village. She has a pure white coat, and a deep red mane. Her tail twists in an elegant corkscrew, and her hair is never anything but perfect in its wavy way. Her horn pokes elegantly through the parting of her hair.
    Skills: Scarlet is a skilled fashion pony. Although making clothes is beyond her, she has a knack for realising what combination of colours and styles would best suit somepony-and more than that, what would make them most attractive to somepony else. She's perfectly good at applying this to clothes, but is better at grooming, dealing with hair, tails, coat, hooves...
    (Her special talent IS her ability to recognise what's best for someone, but she's sure it's something stranger.)
    Biography: Scarlet Flair runs a fashion salon, hairdressers, and dress shop that belongs to her mother, who is away on extended vacation. Despite her obvious love for fashion and her job, she insists that "My talents simply must lie elsewhere! It's too obvious!". This means that, despite her near adult age, she often engages in insane pursuits trying to discover her special talent.
    Personality: Scarlet is adventurous and brave-and utterly obsessed with her looks. She can easily scale the side of a cliff without getting a hair out of place-and often does.
    Relationships: Scarlet is a friend of Joy's, and probably several others.
    Cutie Mark: None, yet. (Eventually: A red, five pointed star, with several sparkles around it.)
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-04-01 at 01:21 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Baby Dragon (Unnamed)
    Appearance:

A baby dragon with an orange hide, yellow underbelly, and tiny yellow scales trailing down to his tail.
    Skills: Learning quickly, fire breathing
    Biography: The tiny baby dragon was just recently found inside a yellow egg with orange spots. Nobody knows yet where it came from, but it has likely been in its egg for a very long time.
    Personality: As a newborn, the baby dragon is very inquisitive, and tries to mimic everything he sees. He seems to be well-spoken in dragontongue, but is only just starting to learn the Pony language.
    Relationships: Sees Dr. Cusofour as a father figure.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2011-04-22 at 09:21 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Name: Sky Walker
    Appearance: Sandy grey pegasus pony, now with flecks of white in her mane. Her cutie mark is of a compass face.
    Skills: Exploration, foreign languages and customs, planning long journeys, camping.
    Biography: Originally from Cloudsdale Sky Walker was always known as a wanderer. As a filly she would often wander off and get lost to the point where she got an exploration Cutie mark. Since then she has travelled the world and met creatures from further afield than most Ponies even know exist. From the Zebras of Zebrabar to the Alpine goats of the, um, alpines. While she cant fly as fast as some pegasi her endurance is legendary, able to fly for 20 hours at a time on a regular basis in her youngest days.
    Personality: This pegasis has seen it all, often twice. Almost nothing phases her and she is certain that no problem in life can't be solved with a positive attitude, a practical outlook, an open mind and a stiff upper lip. A little vain and can come across as arrogant to people who don't know her.
    Relationships: She and the Doctor "knew" each other a while ago. It did not work out but they remained friendly.
    Pic: None. The Pone would be an improvement on my art quality.
    Last edited by Evil DM Mark3; 2011-04-02 at 04:50 PM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

You said "colt," you meant "filly." Unless she got a sex-change after her foalhood.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-04-02 at 04:48 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Dawn Blossom
    Type: Earth Pony
    Appearance: Dawn Blossom is a cherry red filly with hair the color of the sun. She wears a star-shaped flower blossom in her mane, pink with yellow veins in the middle, and her mane and tail are long and straight.
    Cutie Mark: None
    Special Talent: A great friend and a good councilor, great at making people feel better.
    Skills: Decent singer, and she can take care of herself.
    Flaws: Her mind tends to ... wander a lot.
    Biography: Dawn Blossom is new to Bridal Shores, she has come here seeking her older sister, who ran away when she was just a baby. She herself has run away from home to do so, and is now staying with a nice pony who took her in.
    Personality: Dawn Blossom is an upbeat if spacey filly. She has a knack for sensing what people are feeling, and likes to help people out when she can.
    Relationships: Friends with Charger, Smoothie, and too a lesser extent Spark Chaser. Acts as a surrogate daughter to Knack Tinker.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-06-16 at 10:42 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #240
    Pixie in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: [FiM] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

I'd like to try jumping in, if that's ok.

Fine Twine

Breed: Unicorn
    Special Talent: Stringed Music
    Cutie Mark: A wooden Violin and guitar crossed with tiny red notes flowing away from them, with a Green G-clef behind them.
    Coat: Grey
    Mane/Tail: Black, with mane laying rather flat on his head. No 'puff' to it. though it is long enough to hang just a tad over his eyes.

Physiology: Fine Twine follows his name in more than just his talent, but also his physique. He's fairly small, being somewhere between a teenage pony and a toddler colt, despite supposedly being full grown, and also seems lean compared to other colts.

Fine Twine's special talent is the making and usage of stringed instruments. Being a Unicorn Pony, he is able to use them without the need for help. His magical focus is so great that he can play a full quartet by himself. However, he has so far been unable to use any other kind of magic. Not even teleportation. While his telekinesis is so fine tuned thanks to his impressive playing skills, it is nigh impossible for him to lift more than the weight of four instruments. One pony is difficult alone for him to lift, but wood seems to respond easily to him.

If he puts total dedication to his music, Fine Twine can produce melodies that create magical effects related to the song. A sad song can, for example, let others feel the sorrow of another. Or a happy song can bring life to plants lacking in sun or nutrients. If he were to play a quick and harsh song, he might whip up a small dust devil. The effects last as long as the song does, and the moment he breaks concentration or the song ends, whatever effect there was ends the same exact moment.
    In most cases, Fine Twine doesn't even realize the magic he is causing, leading to some interesting concerts.

Raised in Canterlot, Fine Twine has searched for a place to call home and bring his stringed music to appreciative ears, but has yet to feel at home even when he has an audience. Bridle Shores he feels is his last chance at a real home.

He does sometimes use his fine woodworking skills to make things besides instruments, but is shy to do so as he feels that there are others that can do better, even though his fine control can make remarkable objects. His ability to color is lacking, though. His creations are usually plain in color, despite markings in the wood that might make one look spectacular if painted.

Personality: Fine Twine is a bit of a scaredy cat. Easily startled, especially when playing music, he'll run to the nearest thing he thinks is protective, which can sometimes lead to awkward situations. And since he is so small, he fears being crushed underhoof at times.

He rarely speaks his mind, preffering music to do the speaking for him when applicable. Rarely seen without at least one instrument in a saddlepack, if he thinks a little melody would fit the situation, he'll play, and will almost never turn down a request.

He does enjoy teaching others to play strings, usually making harps for those without the gift of telekinesis to play on, and sometimes even making woodwinds, though he himself can't play them as well as he can strings.

Greatest Virtue: Laughter, as he loves to make people feel happy with his music.

Greatest Flaw: His fear. Both due to his size, and his fear of never finding a home he can feel is really his place.

Greatest Motivation: Finding his place in life. While he has found his talent, where that talent belongs is his greatest goal.

While he does love to eat, someponies have a habit of trying to overfeed his tiny belly, thinking he just needs some food to get meat on his bones.

Also, this will be my first post in this Forum, I did read the rules, but I'd still appreciate any advice. ^^
    Last edited by sildra45; 2011-04-04 at 09:08 PM.