New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    It's a videogame, Lixie. A p. cool one, I think.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I know that much. I looked it up. Is he just calling me a character from a 2D fighter? O_o
    I like my video games, sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I can only imagine these things being aimed at young urban professionals, the hipsters who don't care. Besides, they're subtle enough that unless people started looking closely at the things on the pattern, they'd pass for regular ties.
    All I know is my boss would never do this sorta thing....

Oh, you have no idea. Consider this (bloody huge screen-stretching) image:

Spoiler
    Show

Count how many ponies there are. I guarantee you that the majority of them have had anywhere from two seconds to five minutes in actual show canon.

I also guarantee that each and every one has been named; each one has a story written about them. For each and every one, there is a headcanon.

Example time: Look to the far right, where there is a grey pony, playing cello while being harassed by a white unicorn with a blue mane. Between the two of them, they have perhaps a total of five minutes of canon screen time, including the show promo "Equestria Girls."

The fandom has decided that they are named, respectively, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. They both live in Canterlot, working jobs as a cellist and DJ, respectively. (DJ-P0N3 is Vinyl's DJ tag, and is actually ascended fanon at this point.) Depending on whom you ask, they are good friends, roommates, or caustic lovers.

Like I said, you have no idea.
    Both fanbases are completely ****ing nuts.

The implication I was insulted by was that I was evil and corrupting.
    .... let's get something straight: you can't deny that you are a corrupting ....are you even a person? I'm not sure. But I am sure, by witness, by -FEELING- your affects, and by the admission of your peers, that you are corrupting. Pretty Palpatine was a reference that was used?

But I never said you were evil. Morrigan isn't evil, either. She just likes to have fun.

I am the prophet, not the goddess.
    Coulda fooled me...

I can read white text. >_>
    I assumed that much. :p

I have no idea what a Darkstalker is even referencing.

Explain what a darkstalker is so I should know whether I should be annoyed or not.
    Really, you shouldn't be. It's just a joke about you being Morrigan.

In answer to your question, Wikipedia can probably tell you better than me. From my words, though, it's an amazing cult classic series based on an awesome video game that deserves a sequal. Too bad Capcom's too busy whoring out Street Fighter and Resident Evil to do anything good to the series's that deserve it the most, like the Darkstalkers, or Megaman. Or Okami...

Back on topic, I was refering to you by an overall nickname applied to all of the characters in the game, though I was specifically referencing Morrigan Aensland and your simularities to her. You're both omnipotent trolls who enjoy shipping... kinda.

The touch of the shipping goddess would be shipping. Denying you her touch would be saying 'you never get shipped'.
    AKA, no love for you.
    .... this better not apply to genuine affection seen dirrectly between individuals. Nothing but my own failings is allowed to jinx my chances at earning the adoration of the woman who pulls at my heart strings.

Not even a god.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-10-10 at 07:27 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Troll in the Playground

The fandom has decided that they are named, respectively, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. They both live in Canterlot, working jobs as a cellist and DJ, respectively. (DJ-P0N3 is Vinyl's DJ tag, and is actually ascended fanon at this point.) Depending on whom you ask, they are good friends, roommates, or caustic lovers.
    All right everypony, take a seat. I got this.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    I like my video games, sue me.
    Pft. I guess that's not insulting then, although it is kinda pointless. Curse undead.

.... let's get something straight: you can't deny that you are a corrupting ....are you even a person? I'm not sure. But I am sure, by witness, by -FEELING- your affects, and by the admission of your peers, that you are corrupting. Pretty Palpatine was a reference that was used?

....are you even a person?
    What the actual %$£*.

Stop talking to me if you're going to insult me like that.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    All right everypony, take a seat. I got this.
    That's actually the custom description for my strange Black Box, renamed "The Bass Cannon."
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Titan in the Playground

I object only because pure and innocent are portrayed as more positive.

I prefer to say, enlightens those trapped by society and prudish traditions.
    Right and I'm sure you've never randomly gender bent anyone.

I know that much. I looked it up. Is he just calling me a character from a 2D fighter? O_o
    I think she hunts demons or something?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

What the actual %$£*.

Whoah, whoah, hold on a second.

Pretty big red flag that means I need to pick my words carefully and make my thoughts sound right to those outside my head.

Let's see how I do.

I've never meant, in any of my words toward you, any form of disrespect or insulting, ever. I appologise for offending; I sincerely did not mean to.

Half the time with people, especially those that have or seemed to roleplay, and even more so when the medium might make it a bit more confusing, I mistake which which for which.

In this case (and it probably doesn't help that I'm most likely incredibly misinformed on all the beings in here that may or may not be omnipotent god beings or evil geniuses armed with armadas of WMDs), I had subconciously assumed you this thread's God of Love. And it always seemed odd to refer to such a being as... well, a person. Gods being put on the same level as a person.... just feels alien to me. People are so... tiny.

Even as the self described prophet of the goddess, that internal idea hadn't yet been shaken, especially given the "heritic be smited line", and that train of thought, ie you being godly, carried over into the rest of my thoughts toward you.

But I never once ment any offense toward you, Lix Lorn. I appologise.

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

If you're going to be so rude and insulting, then I curse thee. The hand of the shipping goddess shall never touch thee, until thine apologies find the heart of her prophet.
    (Thunder rumbles menacingly)
    (turns, flounces away)
    Who needs the Gods and their attentions, anyhow. Right Joyreaper?
    Ma'am, I've asked you before, please don't taunt alpha class entities just to be making conversation. Please?
    You're no fun, you know that? Fine.

What the actual %$£*.

I'm assuming that was in the sense of, as opposed to a spirit/deity/miscellaneous being.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    ..... that's kinda scary...

I think she hunts demons or something?
    Morrigan does whatever she damn well pleases. Even as a baby with 1/3rd of her power, having had the rest stripped away to save everyone else from her strength, she's still strong enough to be the queen of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Who needs the Gods and their attentions, anyhow. Right Joyreaper?
    Ma'am, I've asked you before, please don't taunt alpha class entities just to be making conversation. Please?
    You're no fun, you know that? Fine.
    ... see, now I don't know what anything is anymore!

I'm assuming that was in the sense of, as opposed to a spirit/deity/miscellaneous being.
    It was a bit too biting for it to have been a deity thing...I really wasn't trying to offend... I'd ever prefer her having decided to to pretend to temporarally stop joking around and get serious just to make me feel bad for the sake of trolling, rather than having actually upset....
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-10-10 at 08:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ogre in the Playground

Pft. I guess that's not insulting then, although it is kinda pointless. Curse undead.

What the actual %$£*.

Lixie, calm doooown. You're overreacting and he's not trying to insult you. >_>;;

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Lixie, calm doooown. >_>;;
    The worst thing is that it says she's not here right now... I might have made her upset enough to make her go away for now, and completely by the biproduct of my own ignorance... I didn't even realise I was doing anything wrong until it was too late, and now I offended someone without even trying, just because I don't have the forethought to think...

Damn it...

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

I've never made them stay that way if they were genuinely uncomfortable.

Whoah, whoah, hold on a second.

Pretty big red flag that means I need to pick my words carefully and make my thoughts sound right to those outside my head.

Let's see how I do.

I've never meant, in any of my words toward you, any form of disrespect or insulting, ever. I appologise for offending; I sincerely did not mean to.

Half the time with people, especially those that have or seemed to roleplay, and even more so when the medium might make it a bit more confusing, I mistake which which for which.

In this case (and it probably doesn't help that I'm most likely incredibly misinformed on all the beings in here that may or may not be omnipotent god beings or evil geniuses armed with armadas of WMDs), I had subconciously assumed you this thread's God of Love. And it always seemed odd to refer to such a being as... well, a person. Gods being put on the same level as a person.... just feels alien to me. People are so... tiny.

Even as the self described prophet of the goddess, that internal idea hadn't yet been shaken, especially given the "heritic be smited line", and that train of thought, ie you being godly, carried over into the rest of my thoughts toward you.

But I never once ment any offense toward you, Lix Lorn. I appologise.
    I'm sorry. This conversation has been one long line of me overreacting. I'm not sure why I seem to not like anything you say today. Apology hug?

..... that's kinda scary...
    Okay. Thread.
    Is it just me or is he asking for it?

The worst thing is that it says she's not here right now... I might have made her upset enough to make her go away for now, and completely by the biproduct of my own ignorance... I didn't even realise I was doing anything wrong until it was too late, and now I offended someone without even trying, just because I don't have the forethought to think...

Damn it...
    No no no. I was just playing TF2. ^_^''
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2012-10-10 at 08:47 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    It's just you.
    Spoilsport.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

hmmm, how apropriate this topic should come up since Two's Company, Three's a Crowd just finally updated after 3 months today
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-10-10 at 08:56 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Barbarian in the Playground

I object only because pure and innocent are portrayed as more positive.
    ....It actually is *goes back to try to ignore ships (Well, most of them) to not dislike them and ends up un-ignoring and raging*
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-10 at 09:04 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I'm sorry. This conversation has been one long line of me overreacting. I'm not sure why I seem to not like anything you say today. Apology hug?
    It's not even your fault. You don't have to say you're sorry. I'm just elated I didn't truly hurt someone I like. I'd be delighted with an apology hug.

Okay. Thread.
    Is it just me or is he asking for it?
    ... though I think I'd be more delighted in being able to keep the ability to be a father. Even if I had dreams that say otherwise. >.> <.<

No no no. I was just playing TF2. ^_^''

I've never made them stay that way if they were genuinely uncomfortable.
    ... at the risk of shoving my size 20 boot into my baboon faced mouth, I'd like to note that turning peope into forms that aren't able to complain is a pretty standard trick for an incredibly powered being.

Not that I'm saying you do or anything; just been around the block enough times to see what some beings can do.

Spoilsport.
    Phantom Post Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ....It actually is *goes back to try to ignore ships (Well, most of them) to not dislike them and ends up un-ignoring and raging*
    Hey, Luka! 'sup, dude. Where've you been? And where'd your pony-tar go? I almost didn't recognise you without him.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-10-10 at 09:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Troll in the Playground

math exam, with migraine, need pony

*dies on steps of ponythread*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, Luka! 'sup, dude. Where've you been? And where'd your pony-tar go? I almost didn't recognise you without him.
    Got bored of it and changed to my normal avvy, and started college.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-10 at 09:19 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

It's not even your fault. You don't have to say you're sorry. I'm just elated I didn't truly hurt someone I like. I'd be delighted with an apology hug.
    (hug!)

... though I think I'd be more delighted in being able to keep the ability to be a father. Even if I had dreams that say otherwise. >.> <.<
    (biiiig cheshire grin)
    Well, subconscious desires and all...

... at the risk of shoving my size 20 boot into my baboon faced mouth, I'd like to note that turning peope into forms that aren't able to complain is a pretty standard trick for an incredibly powered being.

Not that I'm saying you do or anything; just been around the block enough times to see what some beings can do.
    Sure, I COULD. But that's not the point. I don't change them back cause they ASK for it, I change them back cause they WANT it. Not cause I have to, but because I'm not that evil.
    (Now, this does allow the delicious cases where they clearly WANT something but feel they have to claim otherwise...)

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post

Hm.... someone revive him and get some Fluttershy in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Got bored of it and changed to my normal avvy, and started college.
    Heh. You quit it just in time for me to start considering it. How funny is that...

Ah, College... know that feeling. ...I do have that 20 page paper due tomorrow I don't even have a thesis statement ready for yet, don't I....

(hug!)
    (hug)

(biiiig cheshire grin)
    Well, subconscious desires and all...
    HEY, THOSE WERE -VERY- AWKWARD YEARS IN MY LIFE!

Sure, I COULD. But that's not the point. I don't change them back cause they ASK for it, I change them back cause they WANT it. Not cause I have to, but because I'm not that evil.
    ... not -that- evil. There's certainly a reason the Lich fears you.

(Now, this does allow the delicious cases where they clearly WANT something but feel they have to claim otherwise...)
    .... oh look, I need to leave now. It's time for me, my dad's son, to go exercise with my father, who is ready to exercise with his son.

Toodles.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

Hm.... someone revive him and get some Fluttershy in here.
    No Fluttershy on hand. Will this do?

Three Planar Shards of Darkside Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gummy-Dimension

Stalliongrad

Mad Science Equestria

(The project to map out a composite image/map/guide to Ponythread's Meta-Cosmology kind of fizzled out after these three.)
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-10 at 09:41 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Titan in the Playground

HEY, THOSE WERE -VERY- AWKWARD YEARS IN MY LIFE!
    This is looking like a yes...

... not -that- evil. There's certainly a reason the Lich fears you.
    I play it up for him. Also he's scared of shipping.

.... oh look, I need to leave now. It's time for me, my dad's son, to go exercise with my father, who is ready to exercise with his son.

Toodles.

Definitely going for you in the morning.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Bugbear in the Playground

*high fives Lix*

I've skimmed through the past few pages of ponythread and have gotten the gist that Lix did something the made a couple threaders flip. That deserves a high five.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

23. - Top - End - #1103

No Fluttershy on hand. Will this do?

Three Planar Shards of Darkside Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gummy-Dimension

Stalliongrad

Mad Science Equestria

(The project to map out a composite image/map/guide to Ponythread's Meta-Cosmology kind of fizzled out after these three.)
    I am glad to be part of the surviving part. Do you mind if I export this to the RP thread?
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

No problem with that at all.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Troll in the Playground

we have an RP thread?
    what else have i missed?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

26. - Top - End - #1106

we have an RP thread?
    what else have i missed?
    That's right, there's been very few gummy abominations of late.

*points to the link in sig*

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    You know, this is especially apropos, what with all the rumors floating around that Bleakbane is actually a pretty pony princess.
    I tried to take a stab at the concept again at some point, btw. Dropped it as usual...

Darn it, I should really start finishing the things I start doing at some point..
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jothki View Post
    It would have been an awesome hipster shirt if they had actually managed to get all the correct old-school ponies on it. As it is it's just half-assed.
    So this design is just someone's... cranky doodle?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Pff. That's easy.
    They're all Boris.
    All changeling drones are always called Boris.
    I thought everypony knew that.
    What about the females? I'd vote to name those Natasha.

Toodles.
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...I got nothing.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-10-11 at 06:44 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

Pfftt, no names, your gifs... xD

Also, new avatar!

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    What about the females? I'd vote to name those Natasha.
    Nah, they're all called Boris, too.

S'why Changelings are so eager to impersonate other people...!