New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Cirrus

"Yea...that was...quite a....something...mad science...at its maddest, helpful,"
    She wasn't being much of an articulater right now, she was tired, exhausted, leaning much too much on Sandy's chair right now.
    "Cap'n? Might I suggest...*oof*...findin' a place t'lie down for a spell?" The little pegasus was clinging on top of the opposite armrest with all four legs, trying desperately to counterbalance the Captain and keep from tipping over.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft's Bar

Soft starts on a fresh batch of both.

"Just trying to think of something we could do together, and a way to get you a bit more familiar with our world since you're stuck here for now." she says.

"Oh? I see, I guess that's interesting,"
    She commented as she watched Soft make the batter, roll up the dough, etc etc oven stuff. "Can I lick the bowl?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Cap'n? Might I suggest...*oof*...findin' a place t'lie down for a spell?" The little pegasus was clinging on top of the opposite armrest with all four legs, trying desperately to counterbalance the Captain and keep from tipping over.

"Oh...sorry...."
    She said swaying off his chair. She then decided to just lay on the floor. There were no other cots, she didn't want to go to her quarters, she wanted to stay here, with Sliverpine.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-17 at 10:55 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? I see, I guess that's interesting,"
    She commented as she watched Soft make the batter, roll up the dough, etc etc oven stuff. "Can I lick the bowl?"
    "Sure. Do you just want the batter? Last I checked, it's not going to make you sick, so there's no real downside." she asks.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

"Sure. Do you just want the batter? Last I checked, it's not going to make you sick, so there's no real downside." she asks.

"Yes.......p-please,"
    She nodded assured she was using the right phrase here, it still sounded foreign and weird. Manners, bah.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes.......p-please,"
    She nodded assured she was using the right phrase here, it still sounded foreign and weird. Manners, bah.
    Soft hands the pony shape abomination the bowl of batter and a pitcher of pina colada.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Troll in the Playground

Soft hands the pony shape abomination the bowl of batter and a pitcher of pina colada.
    She levitates it and the pitcher, pouring just a touch into the bowl to give the batter a pine apple taste and not leave a small puddle in the bowl. The marebeast happily licks the bowl, almost exhibiting a child like enthusiasm for it.

She peeked up her head, having a little bit of batter on her muzzle. "Its not bad."

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

She levitates it and the pitcher, pouring just a touch into the bowl to give the batter a pine apple taste and not leave a small puddle in the bowl. The marebeast happily licks the bowl, almost exhibiting a child like enthusiasm for it.

She peeked up her head, having a little bit of batter on her muzzle. "Its not bad."
    "I'm glad you approve of my cooking." Soft says, resisting the urge to lick the batter off her muzzle.

Deadtiming.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm glad you approve of my cooking." Soft says, resisting the urge to lick the batter off her muzzle.

"Right...approve,"
    She mumbled sticking her hoof in the batter, closed her eyes and licked off the yummy pina colada cookie dough batter. "Oh...you know what you should try to make for me........pina colada flavored cookies."

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach kind of looks up confused at what the previous owners were like, "I don't know..." he answers to either of the questions. "I bought the house from the ah, bank and-"

And that's when the giant tank with a loudspeaker bails him out of an awkward conversation. The pegasus goes over to the window, and unfortunately that's wouldn't be the weirdest summons he's ever had. Mach flies out of the window and looks over the tank.

Rainbow points out the approaching pegasus to Hover. The warrant officer shrugs and takes the microphone again.

"Attention approaching madpony. Please state your name and the catalyst for your mental collapse.

Rainbow whispers to the communications pony. "what if he's not crazy?"

"Don't be silly. This is science we are taking about." Hove says, covering the mic so Mach can't hear.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow points out the approaching pegasus to Hover. The warrant officer shrugs and takes the microphone again.

"Attention approaching madpony. Please state your name and the catalyst for your mental collapse.

Rainbow whispers to the communications pony. "what if he's not crazy?"

"Don't be silly. This is science we are taking about." Hove says, covering the mic so Mach can't hear.
    The pegasus looks at the giant tank flying around the town making accusations about how he's crazy for a moment. "Just call me Mach, and I'm not the one who's flying around town in a thunderstorm."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...sorry...."
    She said swaying off his chair. She then decided to just lay on the floor. There were no other cots, she didn't want to go to her quarters, she wanted to stay here, with Sliverpine.
    Sandy scrambled back to his seat, just barely keeping the balance. He gave a final look to Silverpine, before throwing a salute to the Captain on the floor. "Rest up, Cap'n. I'll keep a weather eye out for Rainbow and Hover."

If nopony stopped him, he wheeled himself out of the infirmary, and stationed himself by one of the portholes in the hallway, one that offered a view towards the town. He thought he could spot a dark blob that looked vaguely tank-like, but that might've just been the clouds. He sat ready, watching for any sign of their return.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The pegasus looks at the giant tank flying around the town making accusations about how he's crazy for a moment. "Just call me Mach, and I'm not the one who's flying around town in a thunderstorm."
    "Mr. Mach, your assistance is required in a medical emergency involving one of the testers of your artifice. Please enter the tank so you can be transported to your lab and then to the patient." states Hover. A large door opened on the side of the hovertank with a loud screeching clunk.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1363

"Mr. Mach, your assistance is required in a medical emergency involving one of the testers of your artifice. Please enter the tank so you can be transported to your lab and then to the patient." states Hover. A large door opened on the side of the hovertank with a loud screeching clunk.
    Rather confused by the sudden burst of activity, Mach flies over to the tank. It's a bit weird to be this high with a storm going, but this seems an emergency. He forgets about his house guests and their inevitable plundering of his fridge and liquor supply and knocks on the hatch.

"What the hay is actually going on?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Titan in the Playground

"Right...approve,"
    She mumbled sticking her hoof in the batter, closed her eyes and licked off the yummy pina colada cookie dough batter. "Oh...you know what you should try to make for me........pina colada flavored cookies."
    "I'll make you Pina Colada flavored cookies...if you give me a kiss" Soft says, with a squeaky grin.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Troll in the Playground

"I'll make you Pina Colada flavored cookies...if you give me a kiss" Soft says, with a squeaky grin.

The marebeast opened her mouth in indignation, brows furrowed. It soon formed into an 'angry' cute pout, the tsundere sort, etc etc blah, and huffed. But cookies and pina coladas were serious business for the marebeast. "F-fine...! But only for the cookies......!" She leaned forward keeping the tsundere-angry look, closed her eyes and kissed Soft on her pony lips, even though the barkeep-paladin didn't say it had to be the mouth.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

Rather confused by the sudden burst of activity, Mach flies over to the tank. It's a bit weird to be this high with a storm going, but this seems an emergency. He forgets about his house guests and their inevitable plundering of his fridge and liquor supply and knocks on the hatch.

Tyrol and Lemongrass looked at each blankly, apparently being given free reign in Mach's house. With a shrug, they proceed to do exactly as Mach thought. Raiding the fridge.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Titan in the Playground

The marebeast opened her mouth in indignation, brows furrowed. It soon formed into an 'angry' cute pout, the tsundere sort, etc etc blah, and huffed. But cookies and pina coladas were serious business for the marebeast. "F-fine...! But only for the cookies......!" She leaned forward keeping the tsundere-angry look, closed her eyes and kissed Soft on her pony lips, even though the barkeep-paladin didn't say it had to be the mouth.

Soft's Bar, because it's annoying not knowing where things are happening.

Soft kisses back for as long as Gwyn allows while she begins making Pina colada cookies with her magic in the background.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

Soft's Bar

Soft kisses back for as long as Gwyn allows while she begins making Pina colada cookies with her magic in the background.
    It didn't last that long, maybe six seconds before she pulled away, but, it was a solid kiss for the most part. "There, a kiss for cookies." Now she was going to go home with two sets of cookies, yum.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-18 at 09:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Silverpine one of our crewponies and tester of your special suit, was seriously injuring. I hoped you could use your blood healing contraption to restore his heatlh." explains Rainbow as she turns the floating tank around.

Hover now moves to face Mach. "Should we Silverpine here or take the machine to him on the Cirrus?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1370

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tyrol and Lemongrass looked at each blankly, apparently being given free reign in Mach's house. With a shrug, they proceed to do exactly as Mach thought. Raiding the fridge.
    As one would expect from the fridge of a single stallion that doesn't like to cook, there are plenty of ways to make sandwiches, and of course some kettle chips in the pantry.

"Silverpine one of our crewponies and tester of your special suit, was seriously injuring. I hoped you could use your blood healing contraption to restore his heatlh." explains Rainbow as she turns the floating tank around.

Hover now moves to face Mach. "Should we Silverpine here or take the machine to him on the Cirrus?"
    Mach thinks for a moment if it was some sort of mechanical failure or what, if they were testing it indoors like he suggested it shouldn't have done anything. Question for later.

Trying to speak over both the engine and the sound of rain on a metal tank, the pegasus replies, "You're ah, going to need to bring him here. And if he's not stable enough to draw blood from another earth pony."
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

As one would expect from the fridge of a single stallion that doesn't like to cook, there are plenty of ways to make sandwiches, and of course some kettle chips in the pantry.

Mach thinks for a moment if it was some sort of mechanical failure or what, if they were testing it indoors like he suggested it shouldn't have done anything. Question for later.

Trying to speak over both the engine and the sound of rain on a metal tank, the pegasus replies, "You're ah, going to need to bring him here. And if he's not stable enough to draw blood from another earth pony."
    "Maximum speed back to the ship is recommended, Rainbow" says Hover.

The sniper looks back to the pilot who isn't piloting. Her face is not one of extreme joy. The Mechtank is a slow vehicle as it is and the storm is not helping.

It take a great while to reach the Cirrus. They are pulled over once despite Hover's suggestion not to stop. Rainbow does not break laws so they stop to speak with the guardpony. Therefore they reach the ship when time dictates enough of it has passed to make sense.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Troll in the Playground

Aubade

After she finished cleaning the house for the umpteenth time, Aubade approached the kelpie where ever she might have been in here. "Miss Lochbed...what are your intentions with the young master?"

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade

After she finished cleaning the house for the umpteenth time, Aubade approached the kelpie where ever she might have been in here. "Miss Lochbed...what are your intentions with the young master?"
    Lochbed is conveniently located on the couch when Aubade approaches her. The kelpie is simply lounging there in a sleepless trance before the question is asked. "Mah first intention was to drown and eat him but Ah am not allowed to anymore. Nor do Ah wish to. Ember is such a sweet and honarable lad.

Now my intentions are to fulfill my end of our pact and be a loyal fillfriend. Mah other intention for Ember is to make him part of my lifelong. Ah prefer a lifelong over a fairy tale."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed is conveniently located on the couch when Aubade approaches her. The kelpie is simply lounging there in a sleepless trance before the question is asked. "Mah first intention was to drown and eat him but Ah am not allowed to anymore. Nor do Ah wish to. Ember is such a sweet and honarable lad.

Now my intentions are to fulfill my end of our pact and be a loyal fillfriend. Mah other intention for Ember is to make him part of my lifelong. Ah prefer a lifelong over a fairy tale."

"He is a good boy...."
    She furrowed her brows and glanced away. "I just don't want him to get hurt, I don't want him to get involved in fae matters as well, I want you to continue to keep that world separate from him."

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"He is a good boy...."
    She furrowed her brows and glanced away. "I just don't want him to get hurt, I don't want him to get involved in fae matters as well, I want you to continue to keep that world separate from him."
    Lochbed tilts her head. She is a bit confused. "Ye donnae want him involved in fae matters. Does that mean other fae? Because then Ah am happy. If ye mean mah lifesong, then Ah am saddened. If by me, then Ah am crushed."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed tilts her head. She is a bit confused. "Ye donnae want him involved in fae matters. Does that mean other fae? Because then Ah am happy. If ye mean mah lifesong, then Ah am saddened. If by me, then Ah am crushed."

"I mean...other fae....your kind,"
    She replied trying to keep a collected demeanor.

27. - Top - End - #1377

The sniper looks back to the pilot who isn't piloting. Her face is not one of extreme joy. The Mechtank is a slow vehicle as it is and the storm is not helping.

It take a great while to reach the Cirrus. They are pulled over once despite Hover's suggestion not to stop. Rainbow does not break laws so they stop to speak with the guardpony. Therefore they reach the ship when time dictates enough of it has passed to make sense.
    Some time during the long journey back to the ship, Mach hovers a bit behind the tank. "I ah, need to prepare a few things for when you get him here," and he flies low and back to his workshop/house.

Since it's kind of an emergency, he doesn't dry off on his way to the basement, or notice the two ponies eating his food.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

A while later (let's say close to an hour) the sound of engines roaring perked up Sandy's ears. He pressed his face up against the glass as he looked into the soggy world outside and spotted a familiar dark blob headed their way. Without a moment to lose, he wheeled himself back to the infirmary. "Cap'n! Rainbow and Hover just got back, they should be along shortly!" he blurted out, not bothering to check if she was asleep first.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I mean...other fae....your kind,"
    She replied trying to keep a collected demeanor.
    "No worries. Ah am bound to a pact to not harm him. Other are not and Ah prefer them not slay him due to his naivety of fae law." she responds.

Some time during the long journey back to the ship, Mach hovers a bit behind the tank. "I ah, need to prepare a few things for when you get him here," and he flies low and back to his workshop/house.

Since it's kind of an emergency, he doesn't dry off on his way to the basement, or notice the two ponies eating his food.
    So the Mechatank hovers back to the ship whenever with only two ponies aboard.
    "Gear, Mach was found and informed. Prep Sipverpine, Sunny, and yourself for transport."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Troll in the Playground

"No worries. Ah am bound to a pact to not harm him. Other are not and Ah prefer them not slay him due to his naivety of fae law." she responds.

"Yes, I rather not have him slain either due to an error because of the rules that you fae have, I rather he didn't get involved any more than he already has, for his safety, I'm sure you understand,"
    Aubade said, fluffing the pillows next to Lochbed out of just habit.
    ----------------------

The Cirrus
    Gear heard the message through the ship's speaker system. she wanly smiled, as she looked at the unconscious Silverpine. "Aye aye....prepping him for transport now," she said through her communicator.

And that's pretty much what happened, with the help of sunny, and presumably blaze too, they put Silverpine on a gurney to take him to the others. She gathered his suit, and hers, at the moment she was wearing but a basic jacket since her captain's jacket was, well Mach's.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-19 at 05:01 PM.