New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I remember when optimism used to be part of this complete breakfast."

"They're right to be nervous. Even experience bows to brute force sometimes."

"Tell that to Timestream, Gulville, Terris, Thadinbard, Ahlvale, and you."

"...Sometimes, I said. Can you hold out against an army with corrupted Shimmerite?"

"Yep. Those last two words are the advantage. They're gonna think it's an advantage." Taylor fires off a small sun blast into the sky. "We're gonna prove 'em wrong."
    And yeah, they're nervous cuz of what happened back at their village
    "...Or right, I wouldn't be so overconfident, even less if they're making their brute force even stronger...."
    "....Wait, corrupted shimmerite?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-06 at 09:58 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #842
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    So Lochbed nodded. She wrapped her hooves around Ember and held him. Occasionally she'd nuzzle him. Sometimes he's stroke him mane. The embrace remained though. It was a direct order. "Ember, is this another pact or something else?"

"No, this isn't a pact, its just a fillyfriend being there for her coltfriend,"
    He smiled and nuzzled her back, the pair being all lovey dovey and what not in front of Aubade. She kinda stood there for a moment being forgotten about, so she picked up the dropped bowl of brownie mix and put it back to avoid the awkwardness of their shenanigans.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmm, stallion of mystery, I do like the way that sounds,"
    He playfully flirted. "Mmm, well, I'm an investor of sorts, playing the good ol' fun and often bankrupting game of stocks. When I'm not risking financial chance, I'm hitting the clubs, enjoying myself, and the delicious company I keep." He wagged his brows flirtatiously and grinned like a playful lecher.
    "Enjoying yourself, you say? Anything specific, or should I guess ping pong?" Daniel grins back, doing his best not to one-up Zephyr on lecherosity. It's difficult.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And yeah, they're nervous cuz of what happened back at their village
    "...Or right, I wouldn't be so overconfident, even less if they're making their brute force even stronger...."
    "....Wait, corrupted shimmerite?"
    "Yeah, it reforms to the regular stuff when you hit it with a laser beam and everything."

"That seems like a critical design flaw."

"'S also why I'm overconfident."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #844
    Troll in the Playground

"Enjoying yourself, you say? Anything specific, or should I guess ping pong?" Daniel grins back, doing his best not to one-up Zephyr on lecherosity. It's difficult.
    The pony inwardly chuckled and licked his lips. "Sure, let's guess ping pong. Hahah...Mmmm, well, just enjoy myself, drink, dance, ping pong." He winked. "If you'd like, maybe we could set a future game, I'll show you a mean game of ping pong hahah, mmmMm. Really, just things that would put me in a good mood."

'Twas then Blitz tugged on his leg and smiled flirtily at at him. "Dance you say? Then how about you and I hit the dance floor, together?"

Zephyr chuckled and cocked a brow. "Oh, well how can I say no to such a delicious stallion as you. It'd be an honor hahah mmMmm." He grinned and got up as others moved out of the way as he and Blitzed stepped out of this little corner. "Mmm, well Gold Meadows, Royale, be back in a bit." He nodded at them and the rest before heading downstairs with Blitz smitteningly in tow.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Well yes, me and my crew have taken it upon ourselves to look into this, especially when one of our own was nearly hurt by whatever it is."
    She said shaking her head. "Its become a personal matter."
    Convenient reason to believe this pony wasn't a bloodsucker, but can't rule out being a thrall, or being taken over by a dark personality at night. Still, there's a potential lead out there.

"Oh the poor dear, where can I send some flowers?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

The pony inwardly chuckled and licked his lips. "Sure, let's guess ping pong. Hahah...Mmmm, well, just enjoy myself, drink, dance, ping pong." He winked. "If you'd like, maybe we could set a future game, I'll show you a mean game of ping pong hahah, mmmMm. Really, just things that would put me in a good mood."

'Twas then Blitz tugged on his leg and smiled flirtily at at him. "Dance you say? Then how about you and I hit the dance floor, together?"

Zephyr chuckled and cocked a brow. "Oh, well how can I say no to such a delicious stallion as you. It'd be an honor hahah mmMmm." He grinned and got up as others moved out of the way as he and Blitzed stepped out of this little corner. "Mmm, well Gold Meadows, Royale, be back in a bit." He nodded at them and the rest before heading downstairs with Blitz smitteningly in tow.
    Daniel briefly ranks the seduction all the way up past eleven. "I think we'd both enjoy a little game of...ping pong." He gives Zephyr a devilish smirk and leans back comfortably, letting the meter go down a few notches. When he and Blitz head on down, he keeps one eye casually on what parts of the dance floor he can see.

Privately, he's waiting for Zeph to drag the victim into an alley. Publicly, he's engaging Royale in new conversation. "How are the banks doing nowadays, anyway?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #847
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Convenient reason to believe this pony wasn't a bloodsucker, but can't rule out being a thrall, or being taken over by a dark personality at night. Still, there's a potential lead out there.

"Oh the poor dear, where can I send some flowers?"

"That won't be necessary civilian, he's survived, currently assisting, please don't trouble yourself, just go home, somewhere safe, we don't know if they'll attack again tonight,"
    She furrowed her brow and directed with a hoof for the mare to just go.

Daniel briefly ranks the seduction all the way up past eleven. "I think we'd both enjoy a little game of...ping pong." He gives Zephyr a devilish smirk and leans back comfortably, letting the meter go down a few notches. When he and Blitz head on down, he keeps one eye casually on what parts of the dance floor he can see.

Privately, he's waiting for Zeph to drag the victim into an alley. Publicly, he's engaging Royale in new conversation. "How are the banks doing nowadays, anyway?"
    Zephyr catches the smirk and returns it in fine, casually flicking his tail against Daniel's leg as he and Blitz went down stairs, to the dance pit and danced with each other.

Royale took a swig of the hookah and leaned back sitting infamous Lyra style. "They're alright, doing well, our bank here is one of the new few implementing the Credit Bit, updating the systems, now ponies won't have to carry about bags of Bits. Well, soon, right now the Credit Bit is available for the upperclass and nobles, but there's likely going to be an option for everyone else."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-06 at 11:39 PM.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Ogre in the Playground

Zephyr catches the smirk and returns it in fine, casually flicking his tail against Daniel's leg as he and Blitz went down stairs, to the dance pit and danced with each other.

Royale took a swig of the hookah and leaned back sitting infamous Lyra style. "They're alright, doing well, our bank here is one of the new few implementing the Credit Bit, updating the systems, now ponies won't have to carry about bags of Bits. Well, soon, right now the Credit Bit is available for the upperclass and nobles, but there's likely going to be an option for everyone else."
    "Sounds incredibly useful. I imagine there are some limitations though, yeah?"

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

"Sounds incredibly useful. I imagine there are some limitations though, yeah?"
    "Yeah, make sure you have the Bits in your account to make your purchases with the Credit Bit hahah," Royale chuckled and reached for the hookah arm with his leg and kicked it over to him. He took a puff and deeply sighed in contentment. "Though, they really should just call it the Debit Bit, but it sounds too much like 'debt' and it doesn't sit sell with ponies, so Credit Bit it is."

10. - Top - End - #850
    Firbolg in the Playground

"That won't be necessary civilian, he's survived, currently assisting, please don't trouble yourself, just go home, somewhere safe, we don't know if they'll attack again tonight,"
    She furrowed her brow and directed with a hoof for the mare to just go.

"Aww but they'd like a little pick-me-up,"
    Staccata feigns concern before pretending to take the captain's advice and leave. Of course if Gearstride were particularly observant, she'd notice the mare disappears into somewhere that appears to be a dead end.

The rogue makes her way onto the rooftops to track Geastride hopefully undetected.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny

Sunny is going to look around for the nearest crew member, preferably Hover if possible.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, make sure you have the Bits in your account to make your purchases with the Credit Bit hahah," Royale chuckled and reached for the hookah arm with his leg and kicked it over to him. He took a puff and deeply sighed in contentment. "Though, they really should just call it the Debit Bit, but it sounds too much like 'debt' and it doesn't sit sell with ponies, so Credit Bit it is."
    Daniel holds back the easy 'de bit' and 'give you a bit of credit' puns while they wait for the other two.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Aww but they'd like a little pick-me-up,"
    Staccata feigns concern before pretending to take the captain's advice and leave. Of course if Gearstride were particularly observant, she'd notice the mare disappears into somewhere that appears to be a dead end.

The rogue makes her way onto the rooftops to track Geastride hopefully undetected.

"Hey, that doesn't lead anywhere...I just explored over there...!...Hauh....where did she go?"
    She sported an actual look of concern and trotted in the direction she saw Staccata go. "Hey...where are ya?" She called out.
    -------------------------------

Daniel holds back the easy 'de bit' and 'give you a bit of credit' puns while they wait for the other two.
    Good, 'cause there were some lame puns Anyways, Daniel would find himself waiting, and waiting, the others continuing with their conversations, smoking, laughing and drinking.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No, this isn't a pact, its just a fillyfriend being there for her coltfriend,"
    He smiled and nuzzled her back, the pair being all lovey dovey and what not in front of Aubade. She kinda stood there for a moment being forgotten about, so she picked up the dropped bowl of brownie mix and put it back to avoid the awkwardness of their shenanigans.
    ""Bring it here" Lochbed gestures to Aubade to bring over the brownie mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sunny

Sunny is going to look around for the nearest crew member, preferably Hover if possible.
    Hover had just few in with Blaze but passes by Sunny's room.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

""Bring it here" Lochbed gestures to Aubade to bring over the brownie mix.

Aubade hesitated for a moment, as she would rather throw this away and start on a new fresh batch of mix. She inwardly sighed and carried over the bowl to Lochbed. "What do you require it for Miss Lochbed? I was going to just make a new batch of mix."

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade hesitated for a moment, as she would rather throw this away and start on a new fresh batch of mix. She inwardly sighed and carried over the bowl to Lochbed. "What do you require it for Miss Lochbed? I was going to just make a new batch of mix."
    "Ah am gonna make brownies to protect Ember." The Fae then passionately kissed Ember for a moment to stun him. "If he won't let me actively guard him, I'll send them to."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #857
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah am gonna make brownies to protect Ember." The Fae then passionately kissed Ember for a moment to stun him. "If he won't let me actively guard him, I'll send them to."
    Ember was indeed stunned by the random passionate kiss that he kinda just fell on the couch with a big dopey smile on his face. Aubade glanced at Ember and then at Lochbed, and shook her head. "Is this one of your fey things Miss Lochbed? I don't know how much of a good idea it is to bring more fey shenanigans." She sighed and tilted her head, she had a feeling somehow this was going end badly or some such.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine in the woods

Alas, if the lieutenants were keen like a ranger's or some such, he may just notice where he was investigating showed signs of disturbance and being strolling woods they weren't on the up and up with wildlife save for some birds and squirrely critters. Anyways, yesh, disturbance which wasn't hard to figure that maybe some of it was from whoever once wore this bow. Anyway, if he took the moment to study the area carefully instead of casually glancing around, he might find three sets of hoof prints in the soft dirt. One small, one big, one Silverpine's.
    Silverpine grimaced as he realised he muddied up the ground somewhat with his clumsy steps. Luckily for him, the tracks are still visible, if barely, when he finally paid attention to the ground. On a hunch, he started following the bigger hoofsteps, reasoning that the smaller one belonged to the filly who was attacked.

Fox trot in hot water

He winched and rubbed the back of his head before turning around. 'Babe..what are..you.." He then turned around and backed in surprise as he read the remnants of the letter. He saw the last part where apparently he signed off with his name. He recoiled in confusion and turned around to face Icy.

"I have no idea.......but some of those things, don't sound so bad to try,"
    He derpass-ly grinned and then dropped the grin. "I mean...uh...no no...that's uh...I'm so confused, you sure I wrote this?" He shook his head and rubbed his brow and tried to place a time and place when he could have wrote such a thing and why. He had to have been drunk. The penmanship was atrocious.
    -------------
    "Sure... I bet you enjoyed fantasising about tying me up, don't you?" Icy dryly replied. "Or well... I needn't to say more." She glowered at Fox. "If it wasn't you who written it, why does it have your name on it?"

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember was indeed stunned by the random passionate kiss that he kinda just fell on the couch with a big dopey smile on his face. Aubade glanced at Ember and then at Lochbed, and shook her head. "Is this one of your fey things Miss Lochbed? I don't know how much of a good idea it is to bring more fey shenanigans." She sighed and tilted her head, she had a feeling somehow this was going end badly or some such.
    "But Ah have to do something. Right? Oh Ah an a bad fillyfriend. Please?" pleaded the feybeast girl
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #860
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine grimaced as he realised he muddied up the ground somewhat with his clumsy steps. Luckily for him, the tracks are still visible, if barely, when he finally paid attention to the ground. On a hunch, he started following the bigger hoofsteps, reasoning that the smaller one belonged to the filly who was attacked.
    The tracks as far as he could track them would take him south of where he was at, and we could guess what lied south.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "Sure... I bet you enjoyed fantasising about tying me up, don't you?" Icy dryly replied. "Or well... I needn't to say more." She glowered at Fox. "If it wasn't you who written it, why does it have your name on it?"

"What? Tying you up?.....Well not then...maybe now...maybe my ownself tied up....heheh...I mean...gaaah...I don't know...I don't know why my name is on it...I'm sorry...when did you say I wrote it? I know it couldn't have been last night I remembered yesterday...unfortunately,"
    He groaned and clutched his head and plopped just his head down on the seat cushion of the couch.
    --------------
    "But Ah have to do something. Right? Oh Ah an a bad fillyfriend. Please?" pleaded the feybeast girl.

Aubade didn't know what to do, on one hoof, maybe Lochbed's scheme might work, or on the other hoof, maybe Lochbed's scheme would end up one horrifying mess.

"Make dessert brownies with me then, to cheer Ember up, he likes brownies the dessert, not fey brownies, especially with ice cream, he likes his ice cream."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-07 at 04:19 AM.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Titan in the Playground

The sniper looks down. Her ears dart around, ever vigilant on work. "I remember. I remember us kissing but.. why haven't you done that again? Kissed me without me asking or hinting that I want one. Kissed me because you want one."
    "Well..." The engineer frowned and his ears flattened. "It's just...I mean, kisses are just kisses, right? I planned all them dates for you; the shootin' range, the movie nights, all those for you. Ain't that worth somethin'?" he asked in confusion, with a little bit of hurt sneaking into his voice.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ettin in the Playground

The tracks as far as he could track them would take him south of where he was at, and we could guess what lied south.
    The cemetery. Joy. Silverpine frowned as it came into view, the area suddenly feeling more and more creepy as the sun sank beneath the horizon.

"What? Tying you up?.....Well not then...maybe now...maybe my ownself tied up....heheh...I mean...gaaah...I don't know...I don't know why my name is on it...I'm sorry...when did you say I wrote it? I know it couldn't have been last night I remembered yesterday...unfortunately,"
    He groaned and clutched his head and plopped just his head down on the seat cushion of the couch.
    "I received it yesterday, so you may it written it the day before. Which is... before the heist..." She narrowed her eyes at Fox. "How drunk were you anyway?"

23. - Top - End - #863
    Troll in the Playground

The cemetery. Joy. Silverpine frowned as it came into view, the area suddenly feeling more and more creepy as the sun sank beneath the horizon.
    The hoof steps stopped sometime before the cemetery, but it was too late, the creepy at night cemetery was in view. But back to the hoof prints, they seem to just disappear and more so, they were hoof prints that lead toward the woods from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "I received it yesterday, so you may it written it the day before. Which is... before the heist..." She narrowed her eyes at Fox. "How drunk were you anyway?"

"I...dunno...I mean...yeah...I went to the bar...I really can't remember how many drinks I had....I'm sorry babe..I...I.......have a present for you?"
    He lightly winced trying to figure out how he could safe his flank, so he made a weak arse attempt to change the topic, though, he really did have a present.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade didn't know what to do, on one hoof, maybe Lochbed's scheme might work, or on the other hoof, maybe Lochbed's scheme would end up one horrifying mess.

"Make dessert brownies with me then, to cheer Ember up, he likes brownies the dessert, not fey brownies, especially with ice cream, he likes his ice cream."
    "Och..kay Awbade. But I still think walkin' talkin' brownies would make him feel better." Lochbed patted the shunned colt's head and followed Aubade.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Well..." The engineer frowned and his ears flattened. "It's just...I mean, kisses are just kisses, right? I planned all them dates for you; the shootin' range, the movie nights, all those for you. Ain't that worth somethin'?" he asked in confusion, with a little bit of hurt sneaking into his voice.
    "I know it was for me. But... but did you do them because that is what good coltfriends do... or because you genuinely wanted to make me happy... because you actually like a plan o' thing like me?" Rainbow looks away. Then at her hooves. She wants to weep but the soldier mare trained that out of her system mostly with alcohol and death.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #865
    Troll in the Playground

"Och..kay Awbade. But I still think walkin' talkin' brownies would make him feel better." Lochbed patted the shunned colt's head and followed Aubade.

"Maybe, but let's stick with something tried and true,"
    She shook her head, glad to have avoid that possible mess. Ember in the meanwhile was still stunned by that passionate kiss, he was off in dopey land.

She took Lochbed to the kitchen and mostly had Lochbed collect a few simple to mistake ingredients and stir the brownie batter while she did the slightly more complicated things.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

"I know it was for me. But... but did you do them because that is what good coltfriends do... or because you genuinely wanted to make me happy... because you actually like a plan o' thing like me?" Rainbow looks away. Then at her hooves. She wants to weep but the soldier mare trained that out of her system mostly with alcohol and death.
    Sandy timidly put a hoof on her shoulder, still trying to calm her down. "Ain't those th' same thing? Wouldn't I try t'be a good coltfriend 'cause I like you? Why else would I do all those things?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe, but let's stick with something tried and true,"
    She shook her head, glad to have avoid that possible mess. Ember in the meanwhile was still stunned by that passionate kiss, he was off in dopey land.

She took Lochbed to the kitchen and mostly had Lochbed collect a few simple to mistake ingredients and stir the brownie batter while she did the slightly more complicated things.
    "So Awbade. When do we add the hot sauce?" asked Lochbed. "Before or after the eye of newt? And I can't find and newt eye's. Should I hunt for some?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy timidly put a hoof on her shoulder, still trying to calm her down. "Ain't those th' same thing? Wouldn't I try t'be a good coltfriend 'cause I like you? Why else would I do all those things?"
    ""Because you are supposed to according to the rules of tradition. It's like a duty." The touch or her should is calming but not enough. "Because you don't really like me. Because there is no reason to like a regular mare like me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #868
    Troll in the Playground

"So Awbade. When do we add the hot sauce?" asked Lochbed. "Before or after the eye of newt? And I can't find and newt eye's. Should I hunt for some?"

"What?....No, no hot sauce, and uh, newt's eyes are uh....they don't mix well with chocolate brownies, so ah hey, if you get me the brownie pan from the cabinet, that would be great Miss Lochbed,"
    She forced a smile on her face, really the only reason she 'convinced' Lochbed to make brownies with ehr was to keep her from regrettable shenanigans.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ettin in the Playground

The hoof steps stopped sometime before the cemetery, but it was too late, the creepy at night cemetery was in view. But back to the hoof prints, they seem to just disappear and more so, they were hoof prints that lead toward the woods from here.
    Silverpine sighed and rubbed his head. Time to have a small discussion. He cued his radio. "Captain. I found a set of hoofprints that leads to the cemetery. Your orders?"

"I...dunno...I mean...yeah...I went to the bar...I really can't remember how many drinks I had....I'm sorry babe..I...I.......have a present for you?"
    He lightly winced trying to figure out how he could safe his flank, so he made a weak arse attempt to change the topic, though, he really did have a present.
    Icy narrowed her eyes. She was clearly unimpressed by this weak attempt at bribery. "Fox. How do you expect to make up for this? Do you take me for some barmaid easily impressed by wealth?"

30. - Top - End - #870
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine sighed and rubbed his head. Time to have a small discussion. He cued his radio. "Captain. I found a set of hoofprints that leads to the cemetery. Your orders?"
    Gearstride looked around her surroundings trying to find that civilian that she ran into, maybe she did go home...somehow despite the dead end direction she was headed. Gear shook her head and brought her communicator to her face. "I uh, hoof prints you say? Well, a better lead than what I got, which was nothing. Hold on, I'll be right there...where are you exactly?"

Icy narrowed her eyes. She was clearly unimpressed by this weak attempt at bribery. "Fox. How do you expect to make up for this? Do you take me for some barmaid easily impressed by wealth?"
    He poked his head up and frown-pouted, and he so close to getting some tail too. "I..no..of course not...I...I'm sorry babe....sweetie...please...forgive a fool?" He put on an earnest smile and tilted his head for extra effect. "If it means anything to you...its a 15K Bits necklace." He put back on his earnest smile for back up.