New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy

You should probably enter it and find out.
    And I should have posted this link to the contest in my first post.
    Last edited by Raging Gene Ray; 2010-01-07 at 06:17 AM.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground

I just thought I should warn you guy's that Iam going to write V female.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 07:30 AM.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

As promised, here is my latest fic, “Manifestations”.
    Spoiler
    Show
    “I am glad that you finally saw fit to reveal this information to me.” said Vaarsuvius, “I missed our evening conversations when we were separated and this does sound worthy of further research.”
    “So do you think that having aspects of my personality appear around me means that I’m going nuts?” asked Haley.
    “It would be presumptuous to assume that without further investigation.” answered Vaarsuvius, “Fortunately, I developed many spells, several of which are from the school of divination while I was searching for you, of which a proportion may be of use in this matter.”
    “Well,” said Haley, “then I’d like you to use them to make sure I’m not crazy, at least not anymore.”
    “I shall prepare the spells which we will require tomorrow morning, allowing us to proceed immediately after.” Vaarsuvius answered.

“My preparations are complete, Miss Starshine.” Vaarsuvius reported the next morning.
    “Well, let’s do it then.” Haley suggested.
    “Vaarsuvius’ Reveal Personified Personality Aspects.” said Vaarsuvius.
    “I don’t like being looked at by other people.” declared Haley’s Mistrust.
    “But Vaarsuvius will be able to help.” protested Haley’s Optimism.
    “Yeah,” answered Haley’s Self-loathing sarcastically, “because we’re totally not past anyone’s ability to help.”
    “Observation is key to forming solutions.” Haley’s Intellect informed them.
    “Personally, I like being looked at by other people.” giggled Haley’s Vanity.
    “Oh, don’t tell me we’ve reached another emo part of the plot!” wailed The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy. “If this works, will I still be able to look at hotties?” asked Haley’s Latent Bisexuallity.
    “Why do we need someone else’s help anyway?” asked Haley’s Self-Reliance.
    “I now see the magnitude of your condition.” said Vaarsuvius, indicating the now full room, “This will require further attention and research. For now I suggest that you continue with your typical, daily activities.”
    “In that case should we go down to breakfast?” asked Haley.
    “You should proceed without me.” answered Vaarsuvius, “My superior elven metabolism requires no nourishment for the moment and I wish to continue my research.”
    “Alright.” answered Haley and the room was vacated but for an elf and a raven.
    “You know,” said the raven, “I’d tell you that this is a bad idea but you’re not going to listen to me are you?”
    “That is correct.” answered Vaarsuvius, “Vaarsuvius’ Summon Personified Personality Aspects.”
    “We’re back!” exclaimed Haley’s Mistrust, “How did we get back? I don’t like it!”
    “I decided that seeing as though I was required to “study” you, I may as well perform this task in an enjoyable manner.” answered Vaarsuvius suggestively. “Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of research.” replied Haley’s Intellect.
    “What could go wrong?” asked Haley’s optimism.
    “Well, it’s not like Haley lets me enjoy Elan anyway.” declared Haley’s Self-loathing, “So I could certainly do with some action.”
    “I must admit that I sense a lot of potential for this situation.” announced The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy. “Well, I do swing both ways.” Haley’s Latent Bisexuality commented.
    “Normally I’d say that I can handle this on my own but, hey why not?” asked Haley’s Self-reliance.
    “I am not taking my armor off.” Haley’s Mistrust informed them, “You never know who’s going to sneak up on you.”
    “Speak for yourself.” answered Haley’s Vanity, “I’m showing off my gorgeous naked body.”

After finishing breakfast, Haley opened the door to the room she shared with Vaarsuvius and found a scene of many tangled limbs. “V?!” she cried. “Alright, now this is what I’m talking about!” cried The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy with glee.

Note, I will treat Vaarsuvius as whatever gender is most convenient to my plot in my fics, so while I usually see V as female (which would be convenient for me) and I’ll avoid suggesting that V is a particular gender when my plot can take it, I will suggest or even outright state that V is whatever gender makes the most sense for that particular fic.

While writing this however, I realized that I have yet to write any yuri. This must be corrected! I quickly thought of doing a Haley x Celia fic and then got some ideas for it. While it should turn out differently than what I originally had in mind and quite different from what I’ve written so far, I’ve decided to try it. It might take a while though as it has hurt/comfort aspects and is more serious than anything I’ve done so far so it may be quite a challenge for me.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    “I am glad that you finally saw fit to reveal this information to me.” said Vaarsuvius, “I missed our evening conversations when we were separated and this does sound worthy of further research.”
    “So do you think that having aspects of my personality appear around me means that I’m going nuts?” asked Haley.
    “It would be presumptuous to assume that without further investigation.” answered Vaarsuvius, “Fortunately, I developed many spells, several of which are from the school of divination while I was searching for you, of which a proportion may be of use in this matter.”
    “Well,” said Haley, “then I’d like you to use them to make sure I’m not crazy, at least not anymore.”
    “I shall prepare the spells which we will require tomorrow morning, allowing us to proceed immediately after.” Vaarsuvius answered.

“My preparations are complete, Miss Starshine.” Vaarsuvius reported the next morning.
    “Yeah,” answered Haley’s Self-loathing sarcastically, “because we’re totally not past anyone’s ability to help.”
    “Oh, don’t tell me we’ve reached another emo part of the plot!” wailed The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy. “If this works, will I still be able to look at hotties?” asked Haley’s Latent Bisexuallity.
    “I now see the magnitude of your condition.” said Vaarsuvius, indicating the now full room, “This will require further attention and research. For now I suggest that you continue with your typical, daily activities.”
    “You should proceed without me.” answered Vaarsuvius, “My superior elven metabolism requires no nourishment for the moment and I wish to continue my research.”
    “You know,” said the raven, “I’d tell you that this is a bad idea but you’re not going to listen to me are you?”
    “That is correct.” answered Vaarsuvius, “Vaarsuvius’ Summon Personified Personality Aspects.”
    “We’re back!” exclaimed Haley’s Mistrust, “How did we get back? I don’t like it!”
    “I decided that seeing as though I was required to “study” you, I may as well perform this task in an enjoyable manner.” answered Vaarsuvius suggestively. “Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of research.” replied Haley’s Intellect.
    “Well, it’s not like Haley lets me enjoy Elan anyway.” declared Haley’s Self-loathing, “So I could certainly do with some action.”
    “I must admit that I sense a lot of potential for this situation.” announced The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy. “Well, I do swing both ways.” Haley’s Latent Bisexuality commented.
    “Normally I’d say that I can handle this on my own but, hey why not?” asked Haley’s Self-reliance.
    “I am not taking my armor off.” Haley’s Mistrust informed them, “You never know who’s going to sneak up on you.”
    “Speak for yourself.” answered Haley’s Vanity, “I’m showing off my gorgeous naked body.”

After finishing breakfast, Haley opened the door to the room she shared with Vaarsuvius and found a scene of many tangled limbs. “V?!” she cried. “Alright, now this is what I’m talking about!” cried The Part of Haley that’s Sick of All this Emo Crap and Wants to Get Back to Comedy with glee.

Note, I will treat Vaarsuvius as whatever gender is most convenient to my plot in my fics, so while I usually see V as female (which would be convenient for me) and I’ll avoid suggesting that V is a particular gender when my plot can take it, I will suggest or even outright state that V is whatever gender makes the most sense for that particular fic.

While writing this however, I realized that I have yet to write any yuri. This must be corrected! I quickly thought of doing a Haley x Celia fic and then got some ideas for it. While it should turn out differently than what I originally had in mind and quite different from what I’ve written so far, I’ve decided to try it. It might take a while though as it has hurt/comfort aspects and is more serious than anything I’ve done so far so it may be quite a challenge for me.
    I decided to screw the Gender wars and say , V is an arcane construct made to perfectly mimic a Elven life including , growth, emotions, But lacks a Gender.

It was made by aurandaruis as a Present for two elven people who couldnt get a child.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's some more inspiration.

Spoiler
    Show
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    Nice insparition.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 08:44 AM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #757
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    You know. I dont get why guys are supposed to be atracted to opposite gender homosexuality?
    I got over My Homosexaulity Phobia a while ago, but Why is it atractive to men? Im a man.

I meen I DONT find it attractive Or Disturbing.
    Last edited by Oooohaloophole; 2010-01-07 at 08:59 AM.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    You know. I dont get why guys are supposed to be atracted to opposite gender homosexuality?
    I have allway's wonderd why we are.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still trying to work out why I find any combination of genders kissing attractive.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-01-07 at 08:54 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

10. - Top - End - #760
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Odor View Post
    I have allway's wonderd why we are.
    No offence, I just wanted to ask, Why is your avatar in a seductive pose? And why is hell in sweden (I knew a guy from sweden once....he played alot of Zelda)

11. - Top - End - #761
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I'm still trying to work out why I find any combination of genders kissing attractive.
    If you want the ugly truth I got it. A bluff takes a while.
    No offence, I just wanted to ask, Why is your avatar in a seductive pose? And why is hell in sweden (I knew a guy from sweden once....he played alot of Zelda)
    Non taken.
    A: Because he is in my refrence picture.
    B: Because it's never a good temprature outside (at least not in the north). We have the dumbest.... everything. Because I suffer endlessly at the hand's of it's inhabitants....
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 09:12 AM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #762
    Banned

If you want the ugly truth I got it. A bluff takes a while.

Non taken.
    A: Because he is in my refrence picture.
    B: Because it's never a good temprature outside (at least not in the north). We have the dumbest.... everything. Because I suffer endlessly at the hand's of it's inhabitants....
    High five, I live in the Abyss (Ukrain)

13. - Top - End - #763
    Dwarf in the Playground

High five, I live in the Abyss (Ukrain)
    "High five's Oooohalophole."
    By the way does anyone know a spell with mid damage?
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 09:26 AM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #764
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sstoopidtallkid View Post
    Commit this thing to paper? Are you insane? It involves pregnancy and dragons, I'm considering visiting a priest after writing it!
    Please write this, please...
    I be sad if you don't.
    You don't want to make the big scary dragon upset do you?

Hehehe, dragons everywhere

*Goes off to have some "Fun" with the ABD*

15. - Top - End - #765
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    Please write this, please...
    I be sad if you don't.
    You don't want to make the big scary dragon upset do you?

Hehehe, dragons everywhere

*Goes off to have some "Fun" with the ABD*
    *Goes to his happy place*
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #766
    Banned

"High five's Oooohalophole."
    By the way does anyone know a spell with mid damage?
    Mid? Medium damage?

Oh and Ill be gone for a while, Homework.
    Ill try to finish the Next chapter on my next post.
    Last edited by Oooohaloophole; 2010-01-07 at 09:55 AM.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mid? Medium damage?
    Yes medium.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

I got over My Homosexaulity Phobia a while ago, but Why is it atractive to men? Im a man.

Why are guys attracted to lesbians? How to put this simply...

1+1=2.

Mid damage spells: Fireball and Lightning bolt are V's weakest damage spells at this point. Scorching Ray is cheaper and deals more to 1 person, but you have to split the damage between targets to affect multiple people, and Magic Missile does that with weaker damage, no attack roll, and a lower level slot. Orb of Fire/Ice/Elec/Acid/Force/Sonic Deal lots of damage to one target with no SR. What are you trying to kill, and who is casting it?
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Dwarf in the Playground

1+1=2.

Mid damage spells: Fireball and Lightning bolt are V's weakest damage spells at this point. Scorching Ray is cheaper and deals more to 1 person, but you have to split the damage between targets to affect multiple people, and Magic Missile does that with weaker damage, no attack roll, and a lower level slot. Orb of Fire/Ice/Elec/Acid/Force/Sonic Deal lots of damage to one target with no SR. What are you trying to kill, and who is casting it?
    Splicesd V at Andy. But it hit's Inky and I want it as a possibilty that Inky lives. I know it's hard.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 10:37 AM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #770
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Love it. If I drew, I'd draw fanart of it (but I don't).

Speaking of fanart, also loved that bit of "inspiration" Discord.
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ettin in the Playground

Splicesd V at Andy. But it hit's Inky and I want it as a possibilty that Inky lives. I know it's hard.
    Fireball and Lightning Bolt can catch multiple people fairly easily, so V might accidently catch both of them, especially at extreme range where the only option for hitting one is hitting both. If she rlls low damage, though, Inky might survive if she makes her save. Still likely be in negatives, though.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fireball and Lightning Bolt can catch multiple people fairly easily, so V might accidently catch both of them, especially at extreme range where the only option for hitting one is hitting both. If she rlls low damage, though, Inky might survive if she makes her save. Still likely be in negatives, though.
    Perfekt. Thank's.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Meh, that proof never sat well with me. I prefer bisexual women.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Dwarf in the Playground

Here it's. My first real V fic.
    Darth V X Haley.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I... I must succeed." Vaarsuvius said. A flash of pink light overwhelmed her senses. She soared in the air, voices in her ears talking about the final destruction of the multiverse. She laughed in a crazed maner... or was she. No it wasn't her it was the voices. "Why am I... I don't it is the voices..." she said to no one in particuler.
    "You may experience some feedback. You know alignment-wise." Nero said.
    "Don't let them influence your action's. YOU are the one in controll!" Lee said.
    "Now go save your family." Cedrick said.
    She would save them.
    "Yes I will go now." she said. "Greater Teleport."

She had all the power she ever wanted. She would save her family. Inkyrius would be safe. Her children would be safe. Xykon would be destroyed. Later. All these thought's went through her head during the second it took to teleport to her famliy's residence.
    "Your doom is he..." She had planned to say your doom is here but the scene before her silenced her.

The Black Dragon was already dead. In the center of the demolated yard her master Aarindarius stod with her mate hugging him and crying. Her children also clinged to him. He had already seen her.
    "Suvie?" he asked. "Why are you here? Why are you wearing that?"
    "I could ask you the second question myself." She said. Now her mate turned to her as well.
    "He slayed the dragon that you caused the assault of. He discoverd it with he's magical detection system."
    "Have you been spying on my family? You my own master."
    "I wasn't spying. It noticed a invisbilty spell and a greater telepor..."
    "They both betrayed you."
    "NOOOO! INKYRIUS WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME!"
    "Then he must have used some Charm spell."
    "Suvie? Who are you yelling at?" Inkyrius asked.
    "Destroy him! You have to!"
    "Vaarsuvius are you alright?" Her master asked.
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "Fireball!"
    Sadly her aim was still not what it once was. Inkyrius was hit along with Aanrindius. The spell hit her in the side hurling her through the air. Aanrindius was wounded but took the smaller hit.

All four of them stared at Inkyrius. She bleed from the gaping wound.
    "I... They... It..." Vaarsuvius stammerd.
    "Parent?"
    " What did you do other parent."
    "I didn't..."
    "It wasn't your fault."
    "She got in your way."
    "You can raise her if you want to. But do you?"
    "Isn't there one person you alway's loved more?"
    "One that alway's cared for you."
    "The Rouge."
    "Haley? Yes Haley... Greater..."

"...Teleport."
    She was in a building haley was gearing up her beautiful ody concealed by her leather armor. Next to her stod the little critter Belkar and Celia.
    She diceded not to ponder on the sylph's presence.
    "Vaarsuvius? Is that you?" Haley asked. "Why do you wear that? You look like Darth Vaarsuvius. Did you do something wrong?"
    She had not thought of this. What would she say. But then she got help from a place she never expected.
    "Hey back off Haley." Belkar said. Him of all people.
    "We don' know what Ear's been thourgh. We can't judge him."
    "That is true. Sorry V." Haley said.
    "Well we got some golem's to kill so let's go." Belkar said. "You know to save Roy."
    "Miss Starshine I have to talk to you about something."
    "What V?"
    "I... I love you." Everyone starred at her.
    "V I... I have Elan and you have your mate..."
    "She betray's you to."
    "They all do."
    "It's not fair that the feebel minded bard should have an happy ending and you don't."
    "I... DESSERVE THIS!" She screamed.
    "Vaarsuvius I understand how you feel. My boyfriend before Roy abandoned me for some dryad...."
    "You don't know what I've gone through. You ain't important. So Meteor Swarm."
    The spell hit Celia in the chest. She was hurled through a window and disapeard.
    "You blasted the sylph!" Belkar screamed.
    "I picked the wrong target. Let me adjust my aim. Meteor swarm."
    Belkar got hit and was sent flying.

Haley starred as the entity that had been her friend. She grabed her bow and took aim.
    "Quickende Protection From Arrow's. Teleport."
    She dissapeard and reapeard behind Haley.
    "Dominate Person."
    "Drop your bow."
    "Yes Ma'm."
    "I love you Haley."
    "I love you misstress."
    "Let the bell's ring."
    "And they lived happely ever after."
    "The End."

So... Coment's.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

Because men live in the vain hope that they will be asked to join in...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

26. - Top - End - #776
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Because men live in the vain hope that they will be asked to join in...
    ... Really? I never knew that.
    Can We leave this subjekt now and get on with the CRACK!
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 11:48 AM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #777

Here it's. My first real V fic.
    Darth V X Haley.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I... I must succeed." Vaarsuvius said. A flash of pink light overwhelmed her senses. She soared in the air, voices in her ears talking about the final destruction of the multiverse. She laughed in a crazed maner... or was she. No it wasn't her it was the voices. "Why am I... I don't it is the voices..." she said to no one in particuler.
    "You may experience some feedback. You know alignment-wise." Nero said.
    "Don't let them influence your action's. YOU are the one in controll!" Lee said.
    "Now go save your family." Cedrick said.
    She would save them.
    "Yes I will go now." she said. "Greater Teleport."

She had all the power she ever wanted. She would save her family. Inkyrius would be safe. Her children would be safe. Xykon would be destroyed. Later. All these thought's went through her head during the second it took to teleport to her famliy's residence.
    "Your doom is he..." She had planned to say your doom is here but the scene before her silenced her.

The Black Dragon was already dead. In the center of the demolated yard her master Aarindarius stod with her mate hugging him and crying. Her children also clinged to him. He had already seen her.
    "Suvie?" he asked. "Why are you here? Why are you wearing that?"
    "I could ask you the second question myself." She said. Now her mate turned to her as well.
    "He slayed the dragon that you caused the assault of. He discoverd it with he's magical detection system."
    "Have you been spying on my family? You my own master."
    "I wasn't spying. It noticed a invisbilty spell and a greater telepor..."
    "They both betrayed you."
    "NOOOO! INKYRIUS WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME!"
    "Then he must have used some Charm spell."
    "Suvie? Who are you yelling at?" Inkyrius asked.
    "Destroy him! You have to!"
    "Vaarsuvius are you alright?" Her master asked.
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "DESTROY HIM."
    "Fireball!"
    Sadly her aim was still not what it once was. Inkyrius was hit along with Aanrindius. The spell hit her in the side hurling her through the air. Aanrindius was wounded but took the smaller hit.

All four of them stared at Inkyrius. She bleed from the gaping wound.
    "I... They... It..." Vaarsuvius stammerd.
    "Parent?"
    " What did you do other parent."
    "I didn't..."
    "It wasn't your fault."
    "She got in your way."
    "You can raise her if you want to. But do you?"
    "Isn't there one person you alway's loved more?"
    "One that alway's cared for you."
    "The Rouge."
    "Haley? Yes Haley... Greater..."

"...Teleport."
    She was in a building haley was gearing up her beautiful ody concealed by her leather armor. Next to her stod the little critter Belkar and Celia.
    She diceded not to ponder on the sylph's presence.
    "Vaarsuvius? Is that you?" Haley asked. "Why do you wear that? You look like Darth Vaarsuvius. Did you do something wrong?"
    She had not thought of this. What would she say. But then she got help from a place she never expected.
    "Hey back off Haley." Belkar said. Him of all people.
    "We don' know what Ear's been thourgh. We can't judge him."
    "That is true. Sorry V." Haley said.
    "Well we got some golem's to kill so let's go." Belkar said. "You know to save Roy."
    "Miss Starshine I have to talk to you about something."
    "What V?"
    "I... I love you." Everyone starred at her.
    "V I... I have Elan and you have your mate..."
    "She betray's you to."
    "They all do."
    "It's not fair that the feebel minded bard should have an happy ending and you don't."
    "I... DESSERVE THIS!" She screamed.
    "Vaarsuvius I understand how you feel. My boyfriend before Roy abandoned me for some dryad...."
    "You don't know what I've gone through. You ain't important. So Meteor Swarm."
    The spell hit Celia in the chest. She was hurled through a window and disapeard.
    "You blasted the sylph!" Belkar screamed.
    "I picked the wrong target. Let me adjust my aim. Meteor swarm."
    Belkar got hit and was sent flying.

Haley starred as the entity that had been her friend. She grabed her bow and took aim.
    "Quickende Protection From Arrow's. Teleport."
    She dissapeard and reapeard behind Haley.
    "Dominate Person."
    "Drop your bow."
    "Yes Ma'm."
    "I love you Haley."
    "I love you misstress."
    "Let the bell's ring."
    "And they lived happely ever after."
    "The End."

So... Coment's.
    Liked the concept, felt a bit rushed, however. I also liked the splices dialogue.

Talking about dreams? A stress dream I used to have quite regularly is it's dark and my hands are held out in front of me and people are writing on sheets of paper then piling them on my hands but then they run out of paper and start using slabs of rock. Doesn't sound very scary but I can wake up from that and pace for a while before it fades.

Another is my mum and I (it's always her for some reason) are in a house and we are running away from something. I never look back to see what it is and I can't hear anything but I know there is something chasing us. Everywhere there are bodies but they look like the ones from Doom (an old game). We get out to the garden and there is a big wrought iron gate and as soon as we reach it I wake up.

Third one (which I've only had once but was so freaking vivid!) I'm at a bus stop and there are crowds of people streaming past and I know that zombies are coming. The thing is I don't feel scared or anything I just know I have to stop them, just me by myself. I think I might have a shotgun but nothing else and I am just so incredibly calm about facing the hordes of ravaging dead (usually zombies really freak me out). The crowd starts to thin and I know the zombies are closer but just before I actually see one I woke up.
    Last edited by Taekwondodo; 2010-01-07 at 02:50 PM.
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

28. - Top - End - #778
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondodo View Post

Third one (which I've only had once but was so freaking vivid!) I'm at a bus stop and there are crowds of people streaming past and I know that zombies are coming. The thing is I don't feel scared or anything I just know I have to stop them, just me by myself. I think I might have a shotgun but nothing else and I am just so incredibly calm about facing the hordes of ravaging dead (usually zombies really freak me out). The crowd starts to thin and I know the zombies are closer but just before I actually see one I woke up.
    LOL. I've had the same dream. But I had a baseball bat.
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-01-07 at 03:00 PM.
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #779

Nice insparition.
    I don't get it.

Why are girls attracted to male homosexuals?

In both cases it's just a stereotype. An admittedly somewhat true stereotype, but still a stereotype. I personally don't care what gender people are, it can still be hot.

Hell, I've found things involving things without gender, and found it hot. (Damn you Pokemon Fanfics!)
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

30. - Top - End - #780

LOL. I've had the same dream. But I had a baseball bat.
    Weird... Maybe it means something?
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?