New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

But...you can multitask thinking. It's not hard at all. None of those things cause the second thought to go away, you know?
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Oh, sure, it persists for awhile, but eventually you allocate enough of your psionic and combat focus onto the task you've set yourself to until it consumes your mind completely and there are no currently allocatable resources available for the heresy to find succor in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ^: Nameless: You don't want to know. You. do. not. want. to. know.
    Why not? Is it something scarey?

4. - Top - End - #754

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Why not? Is it something scarey?
    Quite probably. At the very least, methinks it's probably not board appropriate to contemplate for very long. So I just imagine him in a bloodstained clownsuit with a chainsaw on the bench next to his computer chair.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Quite probably. At the very least, methinks it's probably not board appropriate to contemplate for very long. So I just imagine him in a bloodstained clownsuit with a chainsaw on the bench next to his computer chair.
    Wait, how would Cobra even be able to dress in all that? He's a snake.
    ... How does he even type?

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

... How does he even type?
    The Hunt'n'Peck method.

7. - Top - End - #757

NecromancerGuy

The same way Alteran gets around despite being nothing but a cute cube. Teleportation! It's the only solution to how cobra gets in and out of the box with no egress.
    Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

But how does he even give all those snuggles? He doesn't have arms!
    I demand answers!

9. - Top - End - #759

NecromancerGuy

Well, his grandmammy had unnatural and kinky relations with a boa constrictor, but don't tell his grandpappy that. As a result he's a coboaroa...
    Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Well, his grandmammy had unnatural and kinky relations with a boa constrictor, but don't tell his grandpappy that. As a result he's a coboaroa...
    But, wouldn't his hugs kill people? o_o
    *stays away from Cobra*

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

But, wouldn't his hugs kill people? o_o
    *stays away from Cobra*
    Cobra probably knows restraint. He probably doesn't squeeze hard enough to cause suffocation.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

12. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Cobra probably knows restraint. He probably doesn't squeeze hard enough to cause suffocation.
    You ever watch cobras eat? I fear Cobra hugs... *shudders* Nah, you're fine Cobra, I'm just mean :P

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

But what kind of Cobra is he? *looks at fangs* ?Wouldn't want him biting me with those. e_e *ducked-tapes his mouth*

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

But what kind of Cobra is he? *looks at fangs* ?Wouldn't want him biting me with those. e_e *ducked-tapes his mouth*
    Does it even matter?! Cobras don't typically give gentle squeezes, they go for blood, the big bad things. I don't trust 'em. It's like asking if you want a Saber-Tooth Tiger as a house pet. I mean, yeah, they're COOL and everything, but IT MIGHT EAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. The risks just aren't worth it.

Though, if we placate the cobra with a mouse, perhaps it is then safe for a minor cuddle while it's distracted with food.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, so in like early 2007 I was really into Mika, listened to the album over and over for months (there are some albums you just do that with...it was one of them) and I just...looked up his new album...and...it's cotton candy pop but I want it. Bad.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    But...you can multitask thinking. It's not hard at all.
    It's actually the default state of the mind, yes. However, it's not hard to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    None of those things cause the second thought to go away, you know?
    The ingredient you are missing is focus.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Does it even matter?! Cobras don't typically give gentle squeezes, they go for blood, the big bad things. I don't trust 'em. It's like asking if you want a Saber-Tooth Tiger as a house pet. I mean, yeah, they're COOL and everything, but IT MIGHT EAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. The risks just aren't worth it.

Though, if we placate the cobra with a mouse, perhaps it is then safe for a minor cuddle while it's distracted with food.
    And you know... The side-factor of them being extinct 'n' all...

In other news, my hair is very silky today. *strokes*

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Okay, so in like early 2007 I was really into Mika, listened to the album over and over for months (there are some albums you just do that with...it was one of them) and I just...looked up his new album...and...it's cotton candy pop but I want it. Bad.
    Ahahahah, Mika. Fun stuff. I personally like the song Relax, Take It Easy.

As for albums that you can't get outta your ear, I've been digging about half of "Ready For the Weekend", Calvin Harris' new disc. Same with "Do You Want To Date My Avatar?" Ugh, that single is hard to stop hearing in my head.

@Nameless: eh, saber-toothed tigers are only extinct if you believe in FACTS and other such nonsense.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2009-10-06 at 02:45 PM.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Ahahahah, Mika. Fun stuff. I personally like the song Relax, Take It Easy.
    I like "Happy Ending". Which is a pretty depressing song.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I like "Happy Ending". Which is a pretty depressing song.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah. You should listen to "The Rain" by Calvin Harris. Why? Because EVERYONE SHOULD!!

21. - Top - End - #771

NecromancerGuy

Huh. That's... Cotton Candy Pop...

Do we need to put you out of your misery, Deary?
    Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

So, playground. What's happening?

23. - Top - End - #773
    Barbarian in the Playground

I really want some fairy floss. I'm being kicked off the computer. I'm going to have a shower.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

24. - Top - End - #774

NecromancerGuy

Fairy Floss? Is that cotton candy or a type of underwear?

It really could go both ways....
    Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #775
    Firbolg in the Playground

My bathroom light is working again!
    On the downside, there're problems with the rent payments and I was just informed yesterday that we've had a letter from the water company just sitting around for the past 2 weeks or so.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

26. - Top - End - #776
    Barbarian in the Playground

'tis another name for cotton candy, yes. Also delicious.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

Making it is incongruously painful, however.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

Hehehe... *Immature laughter*
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ettin in the Playground

I dunno about this "procrastination" thing. It seems to be bad for me.

30. - Top - End - #780

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    My bathroom light is working again!
    On the downside, there're problems with the rent payments and I was just informed yesterday that we've had a letter from the water company just sitting around for the past 2 weeks or so.
    Ow. Hope hopping to it doesn't end up too painful, mate.
    Homebrew