New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,472 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FO:E] The Equestrian Wasteland 1

Killing Some Time Before The Killing Time

Shadow listens thoughtfully. "I see. My condolences for your families. Stories such as yours are why we prefer to capture raiders alive. A bullet is too good for them; crucifixion is a much more fitting alternative," she says with some satisfaction.

She then idly gestures her hoof towards Elestre. "I can tell you, though, that the Legion would welcome you with open arms. The scars of the past make us who we are. They show what we have been through, and what we have overcome. A lesser pony would have been broken irreparable by your experience. And yet here you are. The Legion would not view you or your form with disgust... but rather with respect," she muses.

Her cloaked head then turns towards Luka and Night Jewel. "And what of you? I am particularly curious as to how a Stable Pony wound up leaving the luxury of his home to come to this Celestia-forsaken hellhole."

[Tag: Everyone but Tychris. ]
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Equestrian Wasteland 1

[Manehatten - Guttervillie]

Soon enough the rubble is cleared away and a trap door is flung open! Inside is a reddish colored earth pony with a whitish-grey mane. His cutie mark? ...looks like a hunk of meat...

What kind of pony has meat for a cuttie mark?

"Corn!" the unicorn exclaims, throwing her hooves around the huge stallion's neck.

"Ooof!" Corn grunts as he's nearly knocked back down the stairs into the basement. A slight glow of the unicorn's cherry red magic begins seeping into the earth pony's eyes. "Glad to see you too, Swiss. But lay off a bit, I'm still not one hundred percent."

"Whoops! Hehe..." she quickly backs away, looking sheepish. "Sorry, Corn. Got a bit carried away..."

The stallion gives his head a strong shake, causing the magic to recede from his vision. His gaze settles on the pegasus pretty quickly and he gives a snort. "Enclave? What are they doin' down here?"

"Be polite, Corn," Rye admonishes. "She helped us out of a bind earlier."

[Smile! Ruins]

The Talons wait!

And listen.

Waaaaaaaaiting.

And upon returning?

"So I take it the pony we need to talk to is stuck and probably dead on the other side of the door we want to get through?" Heim inquires.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.