New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    12th Division Training Grounds

"Bakudo 15:Spider's Web!"

Even as the web of binding Kido energy left his right hand, Yoshi was already in motion.

Two of the mudballs missed him completely. The third struck his left bicep, splattering his left arm, and a bit of his chest, with mud.

"Bakudo 15:Spider's Web!"

Yoshi casts the same Kido again, seeking to bind Tai thoroughly, preventing her escape while avoiding any harm.
    Shinji

In the background, one of the missed mudballs smacks Shinji square in the face.

"..."

Why the hell didn't I think of this first?! Damn it, one upped by a little candy stealing kid...

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Halfling in the Playground

[Tai]

Tai is thoroughly bound and falls to the ground, giggling madly.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rose View Post
    [Tai]

Tai is thoroughly bound and falls to the ground, giggling madly.

"Bakudo 9: Disintegrating Circle."

A final Kido is applied to the mass already stuck to Tai, specifically focused on keeping her ankles snugly together.

"Do you mind explaining to me why you decided to suddenly attack me, albeit with a comparatively harmless Kido? Is there a reason you decided to "make trouble", as you put it?"

Yoshi is now standing a few feet away, his face now set in a stern frown. His left hand still holds his staff, one end resting on the ground. His right hand is resting on his hip. He almost looks like a teacher scolding a student.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #1204

[Tai]

Tai giggles some more.

"Tai Kido No. 1! Sparkboom!"

She opens her mouth and a bright ball of spirit energy shoots into the air, rising above the rooftops before bursting in a bright light that sends sparks falling slowly through the air. It is... well... Very pretty, I guess... Probably a distraction method.

Tai stops giggling and looks sternly at Toshi.

"Let me go. I have to pee."

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    All of 'em

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Tai]

Tai giggles some more.

"Tai Kido No. 1! Sparkboom!"

She opens her mouth and a bright ball of spirit energy shoots into the air, rising above the rooftops before bursting in a bright light that sends sparks falling slowly through the air. It is... well... Very pretty, I guess... Probably a distraction method.

Tai stops giggling and looks sternly at Toshi.

"Let me go. I have to pee."

"You didn't answer my question. And you can always take a shower later. The ground won't notice, neither will my Kido."

He simply stands there, waiting for her answer.

6. - Top - End - #1206

[Tai]

Tai sticks her lower lip out in a first class pout.

"Meanie. I was only playing."

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    All of 'em

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Tai]

Tai sticks her lower lip out in a first class pout.

"Meanie. I was only playing."

Yoshi blinks in surprise.

"Only...playing? You drew your Zanpakutou without requesting a spar, or anything of the sort! That's not "only playing", that's assault! I should drag you to the 10th! Where do you get off pulling this kind of stunt? And cut the little kid crap, there's no way your just a child. I'm not buying it. But I'll be generous. I'll just inform your Commander and Vice-Commander of what occurred."

Spending a moment to concentrate, Yoshi summoned 2 Hell Butterflies. One was to go to Vice-Commander Yuuta, the other was to go to Commander Takeshi.

Dear Commander and Vice-Commander of the Kido Corps,
    This is Hirako Yoshi, 20th Seat in the 12th Division. I have here one woman, going by the name of Tai. She wears the uniform of a member of the Kido Corps. She first appeared out of nowhere, harassing and provoking two members of the 13th Division. I broke up the chase when they happened upon my training ground here at the 12th. However, once I freed both parties and attempted to question Tai as to why she was causing a ruckus, she instead drew her Zanpakutou. At that moment, I was not in any way in a threatening stance. So her drawing of a lethal weapon was an unprovoked move, a clear case of assault. Though the Kido she immediately launched was non-lethal, I felt it best to restrain her with several Bakudo, to prevent her from later escalating the displayed force. I currently have her in my custody here at the 12th, in Training Ground 15. If one of you, or your officers, could please come peacefully retrieve her, I would consider this matter closed.
    Sincerely,
    Hirako Yoshi, 20th Seat, 12th Division
    After sending off the 2 Hell Butterflies, Yoshi turned his full attention back on Tai, content to stand there and stare silently at her.

8. - Top - End - #1208

[Tai]

As he turns back, Yoshi finds Tai on her feet, still fully bound by several kido, but standing nonetheless. Her face is stern, all hints of the previous childishness gone from it.

"I could break the kido, but there is no fun in that. So, how about a real match. Zanpaktou sealed, no kido, no tricks."

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    All of 'em

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yoshi tilts his head to the right a bit as he seems to think on her challenge.

"No. We will wait here for one of your superior officers to arrive. I am confident that someone will arrive shortly."

He simply stands there, waiting, taking no further actions at this time.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Allan smiles slightly, then attacks with a series of three rapid fire strikes that are impossible to predict as his tell disappears. He smiles smugly.

"Keep in mind folks, you can also relax your control of your tells against more experienced opponents, in order to trick them."
    "This, however, doesn't necessarily mean they'll hit..." Parry, dodge, block. Koujin smiles at the attempted deception. "Come on, you can do better than that."

Why are you baiting him like that? Ohh, ooh! I know! Because this punk doesn't want to work or train, but he can be...tricked into it by just fighting. Hah.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Allan waves a hand in dismissal, not interrupting his attack routine.

"Pffft. My best would be a very poor demonstration of Zanjutsu and requires an actual sword, not this overgrown stick."

As if making a point, he flips his Shinai high up into the air.

"But I'm not helpless, either."

Allan jumps straight up, grabs the Shinai by the hilt, and plunges down towards Koujin with an two handed slash.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Sigint tilted his head as if to say, "Wuh?!". "Um...well I would say I'm fairly proficient in both Hado and Bakudo, moreso in the latter than the former. If you want numbers, I can go as high as around 60 in Bakudo, and 50 in Hado with incantations. I don't know as much as I'd like to, but I'm not ignorant by any stretch of the imagination. If I may ask, what does that have to do with the situation at hand?"
    "Forget what I just said, do you wanna come?" Kiku said sticking one hand out for him to take.
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2010-08-10 at 11:51 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1213

The hell butterfly landed on Yuuki's finger, and he sighed. More paperwork to send. Oh joy. He wrote down every name he could think of that applied, and sent it back off to the 13th.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allan waves a hand in dismissal, not interrupting his attack routine.

"Pffft. My best would be a very poor demonstration of Zanjutsu and requires an actual sword, not this overgrown stick."

As if making a point, he flips his Shinai high up into the air.

"But I'm not helpless, either."

Allan jumps straight up, grabs the Shinai by the hilt, and plunges down towards Koujin with an two handed slash.
    Koujin tracks the location of the shinai, though not with his eyes. Those stay locked on Allan. When his opponent jumps, numerous thoughts go through his head.

Parry it and smack him when he lands! But that might discourage him, and ruin the progress we've made...You should give some ground and accept the strike, maybe even fall back. He'll totally see through that; probably think we're going easy on him because we're stronger. He'll probably get grumpy and leave. Then we wouldn't be able to help him...and we'd miss out on a decent sparing partner too...

A moment of indecision on Koujin's part dramatically cuts the options available to him. For a split second, Allan might see Koujin's expression change from focus on combat to a shrug.

Shimmering out of a flashstep several meters back, he places his shinai point down against the stone ground. The other end rests under his crossed hands. "Now then. What were some things you observed? Anyone can answer."

15. - Top - End - #1215

Allan's eyes widen as Koujin vanishes into a shunpo, his expression going from its battlefield mask of easy confidence to one of surprise and horror. Then, within the second, it shifts to resignation.

Oh, this is going to-

Whatever Allan was about to think is interrupted as he hits the ground. He rolls with the impact, dispersing most of the force, before flipping back onto his feet a few feet away from Koujin. He dusts himself off and leans his Shinai on his shoulder.

"Shunpo? Really?"

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ettin in the Playground

[6th Division - Vice Captain's Office]

Spoiler
    Show
    Damara calmly reaches out a steady hand and takes the resume from Nasumi. Wordlessly, he looks it over, face as blank and unreadable as always. He appears to be ignoring her flustered behavior and mannerisms entirely. After several seconds of contemplation, he hands it back to her.

"I see. Which transfer was this?"
    Nasumi blinks, surprised by the question. Ummm, shouldn't you know it better than me? It takes a moment for her to recollect her thoughts. "Me, from extended training to... 3rd division, I guess", she says. "Unless you've come up with a better placement?", she adds, brightening up.

Somewhere with cuddly beasties!

[13th Division]
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Karite sighs, and blows at his bangs as they fall in front of his face.

"I know it was good to become an officer and all, but sometimes... I just miss it, you know? The adrenaline, the feeling you get when you chase down a Hollow, all of it."
    "Well, you know we'll call you if **** hits the fan", Hachirou says, smiling grimly. He understands his superior's desire for some adventure, but sincerely hopes nothing of the sort will happen during his shift. Last time things went wrong is still fresh in his memory.

Pffft. Killjoy.

"Anyways, I'll be on my way now"
    , Hachirou says and looks at his watch. "I'll have to check out the training grounds before I head for the Corps. It was a pleasure talking to you, fukutaichou."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krazddndfreek View Post
    "Forget what I just said, do you wanna come?" Kiku said sticking one hand out for him to take.
    Sigint seemed to become a little cautious at the words "forget what I just said". He seems to roll the thought around for a little bit when a voice speaks to him. You best go, Sigint. At least, you can save Takeshi-sama from the hell these two will put him through, if it is neccessary. Sigint then nods his head, and takes Kiku's hand. "Alright, I'll come with you. Shouldn't take too long, and how often do I get the chance to be with a woman such as yoursef?" He seems to give what could pass for a charming smile, before they go off to Sayuri's place.

For better, or worse.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

18. - Top - End - #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [13th Division]

"Well, you know we'll call you if **** hits the fan", Hachirou says, smiling grimly. He understands his superior's desire for some adventure, but sincerely hopes nothing of the sort will happen during his shift. Last time things went wrong is still fresh in his memory.

Pffft. Killjoy.

"Anyways, I'll be on my way now"
    , Hachirou says and looks at his watch. "I'll have to check out the training grounds before I head for the Corps. It was a pleasure talking to you, fukutaichou."
    Karite nods, and ruffles his hair.

"Yeah, I have to get back to paperwork anyway. Whoever knew being an officer meant so much writing?" He grins, waves goodbye, and walks back to his office.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

19. - Top - End - #1219

Spoiler
    Show
    Nasumi blinks, surprised by the question. Ummm, shouldn't you know it better than me? It takes a moment for her to recollect her thoughts. "Me, from extended training to... 3rd division, I guess", she says. "Unless you've come up with a better placement?", she adds, brightening up.

Somewhere with cuddly beasties!

Damara blinks slowly, once. Although his face and body language don't show it, he had completely forgotten about the whole affair. It was unusual for someone of his organizational skills, and this is extremely disturbing to him. Still seemingly without emotion, he nods.

"Third Division, yes, of course. Is there somewhere that you would rather be?"

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sigint seemed to become a little cautious at the words "forget what I just said". He seems to roll the thought around for a little bit when a voice speaks to him. You best go, Sigint. At least, you can save Takeshi-sama from the hell these two will put him through, if it is neccessary. Sigint then nods his head, and takes Kiku's hand. "Alright, I'll come with you. Shouldn't take too long, and how often do I get the chance to be with a woman such as yoursef?" He seems to give what could pass for a charming smile, before they go off to Sayuri's place.

For better, or worse.
    "That's the spirit!" Kiku grinned and took his hand, and dashed off to Sayuri's apartment.

Sayuri lifts his eyes from a medical study she's reading. "Ah, so you decided to show up after all", she says, frowning, even though she can't hide enthusiasm from her voice. "How was your breakfast? Are you enjoying waking up when honest people get out of work?" She points at the scroll on her lap. "Come take a look - I might have a plan. Oh, did you bring your... companion with you?"
    Kiku replied cheerily, "Yup, Sigint-kun has been so nice to me, talking with me about random things, and just generally keeping me from dying of boredom." Kiku yanked Sigint forward as she went to take a seat near Sayuri. Turning to Sigint, she said, "Here, have a seat, make yourself at home"

((OOC: Sorry about that little time displacement there.))

21. - Top - End - #1221

What appears to be the sound of a heavy face-palm (as though played through concert hall loudspeakers) emanates from the general direction of the Kido Corps. Not long after, Vice-Commander Yama himself appears. While there is a thin beading of sweat that coats his bare torso, and a faint redness to his forehead, his expression holds only a vague hint of irritation underneath an otherwise dispassionate posture. "It would appear that I am too late to prevent this one from causing a..." Yuuta's upper lip twitches. "-scene." Looking down at his bound sub-ordinate, he then 'asks'. "I can only assume you did not get my messages."
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yoshi turns.

"Ah, Vice-Commander Yuuta, yes?"

He looks back at Tai.

"Not a huge scene, no. That said, I must admit I'm...curious...why a member of your Corps seems so set on causing trouble here in Soul Society. Surely you instill a greater sense of responsibility in those who you allow to delve into the mysteries of Kido, yes? But, who am I to judge the ways of the Kido Corps, hm?"

There's a bit of accusation in Yoshi's tone, but it's not heavy.

"If you promise to take her, leave, and cause no more trouble, I'll release the Kido I have on her."

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krazddndfreek View Post
    "That's the spirit!" Kiku grinned and took his hand, and dashed off to Sayuri's apartment.

Kiku replied cheerily, "Yup, Sigint-kun has been so nice to me, talking with me about random things, and just generally keeping me from dying of boredom." Kiku yanked Sigint forward as she went to take a seat near Sayuri. Turning to Sigint, she said, "Here, have a seat, make yourself at home"

((OOC: Sorry about that little time displacement there.))
    The instant Kiku clasped Sigint's hand, Taganjuu once again spoke. Start running. What? The only other warning Sigint got was a jerk of his arm before he finds himself once again flying through the streets at break-neck speeds. Ah, but this time will be different! This time, Sigint shall keep up with Kiku!! With a seemingly herculean effort, he lunges, he makes it...for about four seconds. The rest of the time was pretty much like last time, with him trying to keep up and Kiku just giggling away like a little school girl.

By the time they reach Sayuri's department, Sigint is once again a little winded. Before he has time to compose himself fully, however, he was jerked into the spotlight. Doing the smart thing, he bows towards Sayuri. "Sayuri-sama, it is an honor to meet you face-to-face. I've heard a lot about you, so I am glad that I can finally attach the face to the name." Nevermind that he probably saw her several times on the screens at HQ. Sayuri would probably find something to mentally complain about in his voice, what with its raspy, gravely qualities that can only come from a lifetime of smoking and certainly not a cut on his throat. When directed to sit down, he finds a seat that won't put him directly within Sayuri's sight, but not so out of the way that it looks like he is purposefully trying to avoid her. Before sitting down, he bows to both of them.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allan's eyes widen as Koujin vanishes into a shunpo, his expression going from its battlefield mask of easy confidence to one of surprise and horror. Then, within the second, it shifts to resignation.

Oh, this is going to-

Whatever Allan was about to think is interrupted as he hits the ground. He rolls with the impact, dispersing most of the force, before flipping back onto his feet a few feet away from Koujin. He dusts himself off and leans his Shinai on his shoulder.

"Shunpo? Really?"
    "Am I not allowed to use the same technique you used? Besides, this was just a practice. A sample combat for the unseated to observe and perhaps pick up some techniques that would be difficult to obtain in more formal training." Koujin smiles slightly.

Some of the observing shinigami are scribbling notes down on the complementary scratch paper handed out earlier, while others are just watching.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo-vision flies into the scene, coming to hover a few yards behind Yoshi's head.

"That's a lot of ropes there Yoshi, what sort of stuff are you into?"

The tiny screen then "steps" to the side, allowing Yama to enter his field of view.

"And the junior commander of the Kido Corps, got another baby to sit I see?"

Hohohoho. So funny.

Not really.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

Kazuo-vision flies into the scene, coming to hover a few yards behind Yoshi's head.

"That's a lot of ropes there Yoshi, what sort of stuff are you into?"

The tiny screen then "steps" to the side, allowing Yama to enter his field of view.

"And the junior commander of the Kido Corps, got another baby to sit I see?"

Hohohoho. So funny.

Not really.

"This is far too many ropes for that, Sir. And she's not my type anyways. I'll keep the suggestion in mind, though."

His face is still serious, and his gaze is still firmly set on Tai.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ettin in the Playground

12th division training grounds

"Excelent answer, never losing composure."

Kazuo-vision spins in the air to face the 13th division twins.

"Oh, Shinji and Ikimi, didn't even see the two. Sorry, this thing has a somewhat limited vision radius. Well, good thing, this pertains to you too... I think."

Kazuo vision spins in the air back towards Yoshi.

"Anyway. I just got a paper mentioning a joint training expedition for all divisions, organized by 13th, and I am passing off the warning individually to all division members, so there, you are warned, feel free to grab your best or newest gun and go along if you want. Ryou Kazuo off."

With his warning given, Kazuo-vision turns off and zooms up in the air.

And then returns, turning on again.

"Ha! Just got a security feed. You tied up the twins earlier as well. Is Ikimi your type? Or perhaps Shinji... Then again they are twins... But identical twins are always the same sex... That joke just doesn't work so well when we know that kind of stuff. Ryou Kazuo off."

Ok, this time the Kazuo-vision zooms off and does not return.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #1228

Quote Originally Posted by MageSparrowhawk View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Am I not allowed to use the same technique you used? Besides, this was just a practice. A sample combat for the unseated to observe and perhaps pick up some techniques that would be difficult to obtain in more formal training." Koujin smiles slightly.

Some of the observing shinigami are scribbling notes down on the complementary scratch paper handed out earlier, while others are just watching.
    Allan snorts and crosses his arms.

"I didn't use Shunpo. I used a technique that I have spent years perfecting. That was raw speed. I can't really use Shunpo, but that's another story. Anyway, fair enough about the practice."

In this short time period, Allan has already started fidgeting with his Shinai, switching it from hand to hand.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yoshi remains silent this time.

Well, beyond giving a long-suffering sigh, and a slight roll of his eyes.

30. - Top - End - #1230

[Tai]

Tai looks at Yuuta as he arrives and she grins, her childish nature back in full force.

"Nope! Were they important messages?"

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    All of 'em