New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif gives a small flap of his wings, and tilts his head thoughtfully. "Well, does it really have to be final? What's stopping her from coming back to visit, or you going to visit her?" he inquires in a friendly rather than accusatory manner. "It ain't final, unless you let it be."

"I said that it just feels final....I don't know how to explain it, without getting meta,"
    Fox Trot wanly smiled and sipped his espresso, he seemed half way done with it, being a slow sipper he was.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin shrugs his wings. "Eh, if you wanna talk, I'm willing to listen. Or we can chat about something else. I ain't tryin' to pry, I'm just doin' the whole 'bartender' thing. Heh. So, anything else I should know about this town? Folks I should look for? Folks I should avoid? I know I'm the only griffin 'round here, unless I missed a rather important memo," Greif smirks.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin shrugs his wings. "Eh, if you wanna talk, I'm willing to listen. Or we can chat about something else. I ain't tryin' to pry, I'm just doin' the whole 'bartender' thing. Heh. So, anything else I should know about this town? Folks I should look for? Folks I should avoid? I know I'm the only griffin 'round here, unless I missed a rather important memo," Greif smirks.

"Uh, no, the folks here are pretty nice, just mostly...quirky....but none really to avoid, friendly weird folk, or at least polite weird folk,"
    Fox Trot told Greif and sipped. "Oh, I do recommend visiting the Civic Center, its rather unique being a building not made from clouds built on top of clouds."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Uh, no, the folks here are pretty nice, just mostly...quirky....but none really to avoid, friendly weird folk, or at least polite weird folk,"
    Fox Trot told Greif and sipped. "Oh, I do recommend visiting the Civic Center, its rather unique being a building not made from clouds built on top of clouds."

Greif's Cafe

"That is interesting..." Greif muses. "Might have to check that out. Any other plot hooks noteworthy things I ought to know about? There's not some big quirky detail I'm missing, like the sky turning purple on Tuesdays, right?" the griffin asks jovially. "Or this being the favored vacation spot of Princess Luna or something random like that?"

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"That is interesting..." Greif muses. "Might have to check that out. Any other plot hooks noteworthy things I ought to know about? There's not some big quirky detail I'm missing, like the sky turning purple on Tuesdays, right?" the griffin asks jovially. "Or this being the favored vacation spot of Princess Luna or something random like that?"

"Nothing like that, for now, that I'm aware of, its been rather tame lately in the town wide shenanigans, as far as I'm concerned,"
    He replied with a casual shrug. "There's the lake to the north-west, as I mentioned, oh and one of the biggest single pony owned farms in Equestria to the north-east. There's also a hideous metal monstrosity that is parked near the town center or by the cloud stairs to the civic center."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin raises an eyebrow. "Wait, metal what now?" Greif asks. "Do tell."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

"I guess....."
    He regretted looking at those pleading eyes of his friend. "But.......you're wrong though...about Smoothie, she does like me and I just end up having my firstest fillyfriend."
    "I hope so. I'll tell her one about lying to me, then, OK?"

He said, glad to be believed about his sincerity if nothing else -- being the boy who cried wolf sucks.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin raises an eyebrow. "Wait, metal what now?" Greif asks. "Do tell."

"Eh, some metal machine with insectoid legs, scuttles about in the clanky manner, nearly ran me over once,"
    He still seemed very bitter about that old incident from a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "I hope so. I'll tell her one about lying to me, then, OK?"

He said, glad to be believed about his sincerity if nothing else -- being the boy who cried wolf sucks.

"I did tell you...not to bring it up....I think...because its her, and her first time liking someone like that, she's kinda embarrassed about it,"
    Spark said still in his glum mood.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

And one big white out. Sandy would find himself at a small table set up outside the Clunker with a large open umbrella. Sitting in front of him was one of the mares that musicalnumberNight Jewel had brought in for Sandy. Gearstride was dressed in a waitress uniform with a tray of cookies and set it down before the two. Sandy would probably just be having an out of it moment, confused by the disney acid sequence and what appeared to be reality.

Gearstride returned over to the Clunker and set down the tray and stood near her stallion. "Yikes....he doesn't seem to be doing very well.."

[if no one's okay with this, I could change it so the musical number is still going]
    Silverpine nodded, apparently having acquirred a director's visor and a bullhorn in the process. "I think... this calls for more drastic measures. We need him to talk, and stat."

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine nodded, apparently having acquirred a director's visor and a bullhorn in the process. "I think... this calls for more drastic measures. We need him to talk, and stat."

"Cue cards!"
    She yelled abruptly. "We'll use cue cards!"

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

[Okay, time for objections has passed, moving on!]

Sandy blinked a few times. When the hay did he get here? Where was the ballroom? Where was the party? Was his hair still gelled? Wasn't he just holding some fancy snacks? Where was he? Why did Gear just bring over a tray of cookies? And who was this pretty mare sitting across from him, looking like she just asked a question of sorts...

The reality of the situation hit like a ton of bricks. He was on a date! An honest-to-goodness date, and he didn't even remember meeting this mare! Sandy gulped, mouth going completely dry as he floundered to think of something to say.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

The lime green mare looked at him with a confused polite smile and glanced around. Her recent memories involved her friends and a dark purple filly coercing her to meet this stallion here, her friends saying she needed to get back in the game and get over her ex.

"...Are you alright?"
    She asked with a tilt of her head.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Eh, some metal machine with insectoid legs, scuttles about in the clanky manner, nearly ran me over once,"
    He still seemed very bitter about that old incident from a long time ago.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif stares for a moment. "You're pulling my leg. What's it for? Who owns it? Yeah, uh, I think I missed that on the brochure..."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Greif stares for a moment. "You're pulling my leg. What's it for? Who owns it? Yeah, uh, I think I missed that on the brochure..."

"Its like a metal covered wagon, that moves without the need of ponies pulling it, like an engine thing...some greyish green mare owns it,"
    Fox answered and sipped some more, oh it was definitely going to end up going straight through him.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

"Cue cards!"
    She yelled abruptly. "We'll use cue cards!"
    "Cue cards... cue cards... c'mon... I know I stashed a pile of em somewhere..." Silverpine muttered, as he ransacked a knapsack nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Okay, time for objections has passed, moving on!]

Sandy blinked a few times. When the hay did he get here? Where was the ballroom? Where was the party? Was his hair still gelled? Wasn't he just holding some fancy snacks? Where was he? Why did Gear just bring over a tray of cookies? And who was this pretty mare sitting across from him, looking like she just asked a question of sorts...

The reality of the situation hit like a ton of bricks. He was on a date! An honest-to-goodness date, and he didn't even remember meeting this mare! Sandy gulped, mouth going completely dry as he floundered to think of something to say.
    The lime green mare looked at him with a confused polite smile and glanced around. Her recent memories involved her friends and a dark purple filly coercing her to meet this stallion here, her friends saying she needed to get back in the game and get over her ex.

"...Are you alright?"
    Right in time, Silverpine's hoof reached about what appeared to be a set of cue cards. He pulled one out at random and flashed it at Sandy.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Hey there babe. What's cooking?"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

"...Are you alright?"
    Sandy shook the dazed look from his face and nervously scratched at his mane. "Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Right in time, Silverpine's hoof reached about what appeared to be a set of cue cards. He pulled one out at random and flashed it at Sandy.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Hey there babe. What's cooking?"
    He squinted at the print behind her. "Uh...'hey there babe. What's cookin'?'" He said with all the grace of a two-legged pony. And then promptly blushed as he realized what he just said. If it were possible to scream telepathically at ponies, Silverpine and Gear would be getting a proper earful right about now.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride couldn't help but snicker as she hid behind Silverpine, well not really, more just draped over his back and snickering.

The lime green mare just looked at him funny, well that didn't answer her previous previous question. "Are you alright?..."

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride couldn't help but snicker as she hid behind Silverpine, well not really, more just draped over his back and snickering.

The lime green mare just looked at him funny, well that didn't answer her previous previous question. "Are you alright?..."
    Silverpine frantically searched through the small pile of cue cards in the bag, glancing at each he pulled out in turn and tossing them on the ground. Finally, he found what he wanted and held it up.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Well yeah, you are meeting the hottest stallion in town after all."

Yeah... Silverpine was probably as bad at this as Gear probably was.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine frantically searched through the small pile of cue cards in the bag, glancing at each he pulled out in turn and tossing them on the ground. Finally, he found what he wanted and held it up.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Well yeah, you are meeting the hottest stallion in town after all."

Yeah... Silverpine was probably as bad at this as Gear probably was.
    Sandy recovered from his previous embarassment just in time to see another cue card appear. "'Well y-yeah, you are meetin' th' hottest stallion in town, after all'...oh dear..." The "hottest stallion in town"'s eyes went as wide as dinnerplates, his cheeks flushed bright red, and he shot Silverpine a despairing look over the filly's shoulder.

Maybe he should've been hunting for better friends, that might've been more productive than hunting for a special somepony.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

"I know I'm hanging with the hottest stallion in town," Gearstride giggled and watched the shenanigans with Silverpine and nuzzled him.

"Huh?...oh..?..."
    She forced a polite chuckle. "You're being funny....I think. So uh....what kind of hobbies are you into?"

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know I'm hanging with the hottest stallion in town," Gearstride giggled and watched the shenanigans with Silverpine and nuzzled him.

"Huh?...oh..?..."
    She forced a polite chuckle. "You're being funny....I think. So uh....what kind of hobbies are you into?"
    Silverpine searched around some more in his growing pile of cue cards. He picked out a few, thinking for a moment, before holding one up.

Spoiler
    Show
    (You get to choose whichever you think has most potential)

"Heh, spending time with babes like you is all I do."

"Hobbies? I think I just got a new one. Talking to you."

"Hmm, hobbies eh? I like to <insert hobby here>."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-08-29 at 09:43 AM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh?...oh..?..."
    Silverpine searched around some more in his growing pile of cue cards. He picked out a few, thinking for a moment, before holding one up.

Spoiler
    Show
    (You get to choose whichever you think has most potential)

"Heh, spending time with babes like you is all I do."

"Hobbies? I think I just got a new one. Talking to you."

"Hmm, hobbies eh? I like to <insert hobby here>."
    [If the magic wasn't invovled, I'd pick the middle one only. Alas.]

Sandy tugged at his collar nervously, giving her an earnest (and apologetic) smile of his own. "'Hobbies? I think I just got a new one: Talking to you.'" Every nerve in his body told him to facehoove. Did such cheesiness really just come out of his mouth? The things he did for-that familiar tingling started up in his throat, the magic! "Uh, I-I also like sand-sculptin'. A-and goin' for runs on th' beach, especially in th' mornin'. And....flying?" Did that count, now that he was a pegasus? It must've been enough for the magic, as the tingling disappeared.

Good save; he nearly made a fool of himself there.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

The mare felt a little awkward here, this guy...was kinda spazzy...nurgh.... "Flying? I like that too...fun stuff," She stuffed a cookie in her mouth to keep it occupied, this pony was kinda weirding her out just a little here.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Sandy Shenanigans]

It was then that Night Jewel showed up again and overheard.

Oh, for crying out loud! No self-respecting mare would go for lines like that. I need to do something.

She crept up behind Silverpine and prepared to swipe the next cue card.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

The mare felt a little awkward here, this guy...was kinda spazzy...nurgh.... "Flying? I like that too...fun stuff," She stuffed a cookie in her mouth to keep it occupied, this pony was kinda weirding her out just a little here.
    "Yeah...flyin'." Sandy lamely agreed and nibbled on a cookie. Sure, they spent an entire musical number teaching him how to walk, and not one word on what to do when actual conversation happened. Great work, folks. "So...what sorta hobbies do you have?"

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah...flyin'." Sandy lamely agreed and nibbled on a cookie. Sure, they spent an entire musical number teaching him how to walk, and not one word on what to do when actual conversation happened. Great work, folks. "So...what sorta hobbies do you have?"

The mare was not really feeling this and slowly swallowed her cookie. "Dancing, and I guess scrap booking, I seem to enjoy that, mostly taking pictures and stuff."

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

The mare was not really feeling this and slowly swallowed her cookie. "Dancing, and I guess scrap booking, I seem to enjoy that, mostly taking pictures and stuff."
    "Oh? Do you have any....good picture spots? I mean, places you like t'go an' photograph?" The stallion kept glancing over her shoulder, he wasn't sure how long he could keep this line of conversation going, and maybe the next cue card won't be as bad as the previous bunch.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh? Do you have any....good picture spots? I mean, places you like t'go an' photograph?" The stallion kept glancing over her shoulder, he wasn't sure how long he could keep this line of conversation going, and maybe the next cue card won't be as bad as the previous bunch.

"Not really, just taking pictures of friends and family, capturing our moments for a scrapbook, I'm not into that whole professional photography if that's what you're getting,"
    Another cookie stuffed into her mouth.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

"Not really, just taking pictures of friends and family, capturing our moments for a scrapbook, I'm not into that whole professional photography if that's what you're getting,"
    Another cookie stuffed into her mouth.
    "Oh. Uh, that's good too. Nice for remembering...stuff." Nibble nibble.

WARNING: Imminent conversation failure detected! Request immediate backup!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. Uh, that's good too. Nice for remembering...stuff." Nibble nibble.

WARNING: Imminent conversation failure detected! Request immediate backup!

"Yea, it is, very nice and stuff."
    Nibble. Nibble. She rubbed the back of her head and glanced at her non existent watch on her leg. "Uh...do you like dancing?"