New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ...I was tortured.

what?

I was tortured, ok?! I went to some base a friend of mine heard was doing some research into split personalities, I was caught and tortured for information... I guess my wing got infected on the trip back or something...

Oh come on, seriously?!

Well it's not like I planned this, b****! It's not like I woke up and said, 'hey, you know what I haven't done in a while? Get mutilated, that sounds like a great way to spend a day!'
    By now, Icy held an icy glare in her eyes. "Who is this foal that tortured you?" she asked coldly. Lone Star might deduce that Icy was now in a murderous mood and would probably stab somepony in the leg for this.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    By now, Icy held an icy glare in her eyes. "Who is this foal that tortured you?" she asked coldly. Lone Star might deduce that Icy was now in a murderous mood and would probably stab somepony in the leg for this.
    Some mare named Amber Wind. Or more accurately, the late Amber Wind. Lone Star grinned. You didn't think I got out by asking politely, did y-

Cue the gray-voiced doctor's gasp of shock as she arrived on the scene. OR! Now!

Wait, I need to-

WHISKED-AWAY-NO-JUTSU!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-30 at 10:24 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Alrighty Lochbed,"
    Darn she looked super cute in her beret, moe, that's what it was. He walked with her out to the backyard. Aubade on the other hoof, had already stepped out, if really to supervise, she really didn't want the two to mess up her garden by accident. Two shovels were found in the shed and she stuck them into the ground for use.
    --------------------
    The fae took the shovels in mouth. Her eyes and lips droop at their ends. The thought of touching the dirty dirt was disgusting. She shivered before the brownest. Locked gulped, let out a weak feminine grunt, and lightly jabbed the ground. "Eh!"

This from a pony monster who swatted a dozen ponies access like flies the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa

"Light alarms." She looks at her own pitch-black hoof. Then she shrugs. "Well who am I to argue with an expert. Alright then. Check away." Clearly, she doesn't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Light alarms? But I'm more stocky than small... Oh, the other kind of light! Right! I guess the red's not dark enough, then."

Blades either didn't notice or didn't mind the nature of the measurements. Probably the former. Of course, trying anything with her could possibly result in a rapid decapitation or something to the same effect, but that was the broad definition of "trying anything".
    "The lights pick up changes of color that pass by them. Thanks to a pay off, the color of the suits are the exactly color of the halls when the emergency light are on dim." he explain. He eyed them both and licked his lips. Blades just looked dangerous and that just tickled him fine. And the scars and burns on Arvadraa reminded him of all this beaten ponies who need a nice night for a cheer up.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The fae took the shovels in mouth. Her eyes and lips droop at their ends. The thought of touching the dirty dirt was disgusting. She shivered before the brownest. Locked gulped, let out a weak feminine grunt, and lightly jabbed the ground. "Eh!"

This from a pony monster who swatted a dozen ponies access like flies the day before.
    Ember couldn't help but snicker, it was too unreal. "Are you pulling my wing?....' He chuckled walking over to nuzzle her cheek. "Do you want me to just do it, Lochbed?"
    -------

Gearstride-Cirrus with Sandy and Sunny

"Oh Sandy, you have no chance, make your time,"
    She playfully nudged the small stallion. "We all know you're going to submit and take to the chair anyway."

5. - Top - End - #725
    Dwarf in the Playground

"The lights pick up changes of color that pass by them. Thanks to a pay off, the color of the suits are the exactly color of the halls when the emergency light are on dim." he explain. He eyed them both and licked his lips. Blades just looked dangerous and that just tickled him fine. And the scars and burns on Arvadraa reminded him of all this beaten ponies who need a nice night for a cheer up.
    "Oh, I see! Clever! 'N ya'd need bags of the right colour to get the supplies through too, right? Of course, ya'd have to be careful not to let shadows or reflectin' light mess things up too much... Say, are ya hungry? Ya look like it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #726
    Barbarian in the Playground

Arvadraa"Not unless Iron started being able to channel light, changed its color and became light as paper when I wasn't looking. Then again now I think about it, that's a possibility."
    "now you're just getting me even more confused!....."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

"Normal pony? Ahahah...perish the thought. I have no desire to be a 'normal pony',"
    She harumphed and sipped her drink, whatever it was, possibly pina coladas, because uh, it was never to early or late for pina coladas.
    Soft doesn't really have anything to say in response to this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Oof. Sandy's one weakness; actual authority! The engineer stopped dead in his tracks and looked away from Sunny's glare. "But I-I can walk fine! S'no need to waste a perfectly good wheelchair shuttlin' me about. I got hooves, they work alright."
    "Sandy." She says in the mom voice.

Bridle Shores was a cesspool for the weird, he still wasn't sure why his son would choose such a hick town, it was probably just to spite him, yea, probably that.

"I could soon,"
    He said as Feather duster walked in one cue with a bottle of wine, a glass, and Mystic's drink in a coconut glass. "Thank you Feather Duster."

"My pleasure sir," He said with a bow. "Lunch will be served in ten minutes, sir."

"Alright, you can tell the girls they can come in, before they drink my stock of alcohol in the bar,"
    He smirked and sipped his wine.

"Right away sir," And Feather Duster was off.
    Mystic just sips her drink.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, I see! Clever! 'N ya'd need bags of the right colour to get the supplies through too, right? Of course, ya'd have to be careful not to let shadows or reflectin' light mess things up too much... Say, are ya hungry? Ya look like it."
    "Sure. I can go for a bite. How sharp are your fangs." Grills smirked. Only for flirting would let him risk eating another pony's food. Especially it not well trained.

Ember couldn't help but snicker, it was too unreal. "Are you pulling my wing?....' He chuckled walking over to nuzzle her cheek. "Do you want me to just do it, Lochbed?"
    Lochbed looked at him with her quivering nose and lips on full view. Most of it was earth weakness and prissiness to being dirty. But she was not even trying to overcome it in hopes, Ember would do much of the digging. "Can ye?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #729
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus with Sandy and Sunny

"Oh Sandy, you have no chance, make your time,"
    She playfully nudged the small stallion. "We all know you're going to submit and take to the chair anyway."
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Sandy." She says in the mom voice.
    Sandy's ears drooped; he knew he was beat. First this pushy medic (weren't they all?), and now the Captain? It just wasn't worth the effort to fight it, not this morning. He maneuvered his way over to the hated chair and sat his sorry flank down. A quick push and pull of his forelegs had the chair wheeling back and forth, much faster than his pained walk. "There. Better?" he asked dryly.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

Ember Sol-Back Yard

"Of course, I'll take care of the digging,"
    He smiled planting a small kiss on her cheek, he was so suckered in by that cuteness. Aubade looked away to roll her eyes a little, it was hard being the straight guy in this particular trio of silly ponies.

Ember took her shovel and gripped the handle in his mouth, mmm, tasted like metal and dirt. He gave Lochbed a wink and started to dig away, not realizing this was not going to be as easy as it seemed on paper.
    ----------

Gwynfillion-Soft's Bar

She finished her sandwiches, a bit unsatisfied but kinda full. "What now paladin?"
    ----------

Balboa Shag-Canterlot Estate

The noise of chatter seem to draw closer as his fillyfriends appeared and took their seats/cushions. Some acted giggly and drunk, some did not, some stared Mystic and her strange appearance, some did not care, one smirked in eying goodness. Pastel ponies on parade.

'Hello girls, I'd like you to meet Miss Mystic Muse, she's our special guest,"
    He said as he gestured to mystic with a sweep of his hoof. "Miss Mystic, these are Peachy Comfort, Strawberry Delight, Cherry Tart, Sweet Melon, and Banana Split." Yep, it totally sounded like he was naming frozen yogurt flavors. Oh theme naming, you. Color palette wise, their coats and manes/tails seem to match their fruity names. They smiled and greeted Mystic.
    ------------

Gearstride-The Cirrus

"Please don't be like that Sandy...not over this, we're just trying to do what's best for you,"
    She dropped her previously bemused expression adopting a neutral one. She walked behind the chair and reared up putting her fore legs on the back to push it.
    ------------

Fox Trot-His House

The mocha stallion sighed, his bubble bath just somewhat relaxing him. He sat his desk and put on his reading glasses. He stared at the piles of papers, reports, and various documents he was sent by HQ, but he couldn't really concentrate on them and none of them had anything to do with the Cult of the Eclipse.

His mind only thought about yesterday and his uttery shatty behavior, sure he thought himself a justified reason to be angry, but he didn't have to be a total jerkface douche bag.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-30 at 05:31 PM.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride-The Cirrus

"Please don't be like that Sandy...not over this, we're just trying to do what's best for you,"
    She dropped her previously bemused expression adopting a neutral one. She walked behind the chair and reared up putting her fore legs on the back to push it.
    Sandy turned his head to say something, but shut his mouth when he spotted her shoulder. It didn't take a genius to guess how she'd gotten that. He suddenly felt incredibly foalish, making such a big deal over a little wheelchair. He reluctantly took his hooves off the wheels and rested them on his lap. "Aye, Cap'n. Droppin' the attitude."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "now you're just getting me even more confused!....."
    "Well, I-" The owl hovering nearby flies up in front of him and begins hooting a very long lecture, including a miniature chalkboard and a flow chart. Of course, the hoots are entirely unintelligible. Of course, Arvadraa nods when Seeker finishes like that explains everything. "Yes, exactly like that."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-03-30 at 08:04 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #733
    Titan in the Playground

----------

Gwynfillion-Soft's Bar

She finished her sandwiches, a bit unsatisfied but kinda full. "What now paladin?"
    ----------
    "That's up to you. I'm a Paladin, I doubt you'd consider most of the things I do fun." Soft responds.

Balboa Shag-Canterlot Estate

The noise of chatter seem to draw closer as his fillyfriends appeared and took their seats/cushions. Some acted giggly and drunk, some did not, some stared Mystic and her strange appearance, some did not care, one smirked in eying goodness. Pastel ponies on parade.

'Hello girls, I'd like you to meet Miss Mystic Muse, she's our special guest,"
    He said as he gestured to mystic with a sweep of his hoof. "Miss Mystic, these are Peachy Comfort, Strawberry Delight, Cherry Tart, Sweet Melon, and Banana Split." Yep, it totally sounded like he was naming frozen yogurt flavors. Oh theme naming, you. Color palette wise, their coats and manes/tails seem to match their fruity names. They smiled and greeted Mystic.

Mystic waves back, but doesn't have much interest in Balboa's harem. Interesting that they all had similar names though. She hoped that she wasn't expected to remember their names.

Mystic decided to just hum a random little tune that they probably weren't familiar with while she waited for the food.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ettin in the Playground

Some mare named Amber Wind. Or more accurately, the late Amber Wind. Lone Star grinned. You didn't think I got out by asking politely, did y-

Cue the gray-voiced doctor's gasp of shock as she arrived on the scene. OR! Now!

Wait, I need to-

WHISKED-AWAY-NO-JUTSU!
    Well, at least I didn't have to go and stab this foal myself, Icy thought, as Lone Star was apparently whisked away by the emergency staff. She took a seat near the emergency doors, straining to hear for any sounds from within.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Mystic waves back, but doesn't have much interest in Balboa's harem. Interesting that they all had similar names though. She hoped that she wasn't expected to remember their names.

Mystic decided to just hum a random little tune that they probably weren't familiar with while she waited for the food.
    (Balboa invoked Peachy. Hmmm.. did she have an accent?)

A young peach colored mare trots daintily up to the zerg pony. She brushed back her blond mane and sipped from her teacup before addressing Mystic. "Ah do believe Ah have nevah heard a tune quite like that one. Ya'll must me a singa to hum a simple bar so wonderfully as that. And with a name like Muse, it must be truly appropriate." said the wannabe courtesan.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-30 at 08:35 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #736
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Sure. I can go for a bite. How sharp are your fangs." Grills smirked. Only for flirting would let him risk eating another pony's food. Especially it not well trained.
    "Pretty sharp, but not the sharpest things I've got, that's for sure!" Blades laughed. "Why don't we all have breakfast together since we're all here right now? 'N that means ya're in too, Luke or whatever yar name was again."

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy turned his head to say something, but shut his mouth when he spotted her shoulder. It didn't take a genius to guess how she'd gotten that. He suddenly felt incredibly foalish, making such a big deal over a little wheelchair. He reluctantly took his hooves off the wheels and rested them on his lap. "Aye, Cap'n. Droppin' the attitude."
    (waiting on ye with Garion in that other thread)

"Thank you Sandy Shores,"
    She said a little softly. She then began to wheel him out of the medical bay and journeyed to the galley, where soon the yummy smells of pancakes wafted into the halls.

"Smells delicious Lieutenant,"
    Gear said as she spotted Silverpine.
    -----------------------------------
    "That's up to you. I'm a Paladin, I doubt you'd consider most of the things I do fun." Soft responds.

"What are these possibly unfun things that you would do?"
    She asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve

A young peach colored mare trots daintily up to the zerg pony. She brushed back her blond mane and sipped from her teacup before addressing Mystic. "Ah do believe Ah have nevah heard a tune quite like that one. Ya'll must me a singa to hum a simple bar so wonderfully as that. And with a name like Muse, it must be truly appropriate." said the wannabe courtesan.
    Balboa closed his eyes for a moment, one of his favorite things about Peachy Comfort, aside from some of her...skills, was the pleasant southern belle accent. At the moment he just observed his girls and Mystic.

18. - Top - End - #738

Blaze
    Blaze, having seen the Sandy matter resolved, goes to say goodbye to Brawny and then depart from the airship.
    For he has...important business.
    Which includes going to the baker's to pick up the cake for his and Hover's wedding.

---

John
    Meanwhile...
    John is on EvilBook.
    He's currently unfriending Mystic.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #739

"Pretty sharp, but not the sharpest things I've got, that's for sure!" Blades laughed. "Why don't we all have breakfast together since we're all here right now? 'N that means ya're in too, Luke or whatever yar name was again."
    "It's Luka....and yeah I'm joining, I had sandwiches for that tho-"

Then
    "Well, I-" The owl hovering nearby flies up in front of him and begins hooting a very long lecture, including a miniature chalkboard and a flow chart. Of course, the hoots are entirely unintelligible. Of course, Arvadraa nods when Seeker finishes like that explains everything. "Yes, exactly like that."
    He blinks.
    ".....wat?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #740
    Titan in the Playground

Well, at least I didn't have to go and stab this foal myself, Icy thought, as Lone Star was apparently whisked away by the emergency staff. She took a seat near the emergency doors, straining to hear for any sounds from within.
    There was the sound of various people talking, a few tools clacking, a chicken gobbling loudly. There was a release of gas, followed by more talking, mentioning various disease names that Icy probably wouldn't recognize since (far as the writer knows) she's never been to medical school. There was a moment of silence, then she would hear a chainsaw revving.

((I would continue but i'm pretty sure this would provoke some sort of reaction))

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

"What are these possibly unfun things that you would do?"
    She asked.
    Well, largely I play games with my daughter when I have the time." Soft responds.

"Thank you." she says, though she doesn't seem particularly flattered. She just continues to sip her drink and wait for the food while humming the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post

John
    Meanwhile...
    John is on EvilBook.
    He's currently unfriending Mystic.
    Mystic Clone 1: Wait, when did I get an Evilbook? I thought I signed up for Evilspace. Oh gosh, my Evilmail is soooo filled up with spam. I need a new one now.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Well see, the energy-induced geological alterations that must have caused the formation of the Shimmerite are either a nonstandard forced combination or a naturally-bonded polyigneous solid combination, both of which being equally unlikely so as to merit confusion whether it was an experiment or an evolutionary process." She looks utterly confused as she says it. "Um. His words, not mine. I have no idea what he just said."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

23. - Top - End - #743

Arvadraa

"Well see, the energy-induced geological alterations that must have caused the formation of the Shimmerite are either a nonstandard forced combination or a naturally-bonded polyigneous solid combination, both of which being equally unlikely so as to merit confusion whether it was an experiment or an evolutionary process." She looks utterly confused as she says it. "Um. His words, not mine. I have no idea what he just said."
    He gets even more confused
    ".....Wat!?"
    that was just told too fast for him to understand.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-03-30 at 09:47 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think-" "Hoot!" "Ohhhhhhh. I see. Basically, he said that either Shimmerite made itself, or somepony came along and made it. My comment about the possibility was me admitting that both of those are unlikely enough to have the same chance of being true. So in essence, we may never know."

25. - Top - End - #745

"then I guess it made itself, the place where it comes from was isolated as far I know..... But I still don't get it, is it Iron?"
    He still was thinking about how he though it was Iron, yet seems to be way harder and lighter than most stuff around him, also a bit brighter.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

Well, largely I play games with my daughter when I have the time." Soft responds.

"That does sound particularly dull, what are some other things you do, surely that wouldn't be all?"
    She asked.

"Thank you." she says, though she doesn't seem particularly flattered. She just continues to sip her drink and wait for the food while humming the song.
    And then food was served as Feather Duster and a few other servants came in and brought them on trays, Mystic's special order as requested. Balboa glanced Peachy and gestured for her to come over to him.

"Anyhoof, thank you Feather Duster and nameless NPCs, give my regards to Chef Julienne,"
    He told Feather Duster who gave a small smile.

"Of course sir," And with that Feather Duster and the nameless NPC servants skedaddled out leaving Balboa, Mystic and the girls, to have noms.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Dwarf in the Playground

Blades considered this. "Basically, ya're sayin' it might have been either unusual natural circumstances involvin' magic in the ground or somepony castin' spells on it? 'Cause the latter... Well, we've got that subterranean pony who might've been able to do something like that, although I don't know if she'd be into makin' magical metals like that, but she might be able to do that kind of thing, 'cause there's a lot of power she's got there. "

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

There was the sound of various people talking, a few tools clacking, a chicken gobbling loudly. There was a release of gas, followed by more talking, mentioning various disease names that Icy probably wouldn't recognize since (far as the writer knows) she's never been to medical school. There was a moment of silence, then she would hear a chainsaw revving.

((I would continue but i'm pretty sure this would provoke some sort of reaction))
    Reaction?

Icy's ears perked up at the sound of the chainsaw. Having been at the end of already one bad doctor, she had no desire to hear her own friend being subjected to the same. As to be expected, she froze the door solid and kicked it apart with one smooth buck. Then she rushed into what presumably is the operating theatre with an ice sword in tow. "This better not be what I think it is," she stated coldly.

29. - Top - End - #749

Blades considered this. "Basically, ya're sayin' it might have been either unusual natural circumstances involvin' magic in the ground or somepony castin' spells on it? 'Cause the latter... Well, we've got that subterranean pony who might've been able to do something like that, although I don't know if she'd be into makin' magical metals like that, but she might be able to do that kind of thing, 'cause there's a lot of power she's got there. "
    He didn't really know who she was talking about
    "....I doubt anypony would do that sort of thing from so far away....Even less in a magica-barrier, isolated Valley that's pretty far to the West.......It's not Iron then?"

He's been thinking all the time his armor was made of steel, he didn't know much of real Steel, though being capable of channeling his powers into his sword, stoping a ballista bolt and being light enough to let him fly aren't necesarily traits of steel, so he could have actually seen more Shimmerite than real Steel.....
    he's still stuck in his "Iron Dilemna" though.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-03-31 at 12:45 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #750
    Titan in the Playground

Reaction?

Icy's ears perked up at the sound of the chainsaw. Having been at the end of already one bad doctor, she had no desire to hear her own friend being subjected to the same. As to be expected, she froze the door solid and kicked it apart with one smooth buck. Then she rushed into what presumably is the operating theatre with an ice sword in tow. "This better not be what I think it is," she stated coldly.
    Malpractice and Usurper were both inside. The latter was holding the chainsaw, though, so there was probably a medical reason for it.

Lone Star's fur turning stark-white with fear and Silvermane yelling at them indicated otherwise.

For f***'s sake, at least put him to sleep first!

Can't you use something that isn't a chainsaw?!

Look, that wing's gotta come off and his medical file states he's allergic to anesthetic! Usurper snapped, apparently not noticing the crazy ice mage in the room. No, we do not have anything better than a chainsaw.

Well what about a lightsaber or magical removal or something?!

We have a chainsword if you would prefer.

Oh for the love of... Silvermane turned to Malpractice. Are you sure YOU'RE the one who had to re-earn medical liscense?

... Re-earn?

Ok, ALL OF YOU IDIOTS OUT OF MY OR!!

Malpractice and Usurper were thrown out past Icy.

Hello miss. Hope you change your mind soon!
    She's got a nice flank... think she'll let me dissect it?
    You're an idiot.

Now, let's see what they were... the ****?! you ARE allergic to... this just says 'painkiller', it doesn't list what kind of painkiller you're allergic to.

All of them.

...Seriously?

'Fraid so.

Silvermane stared at Lone Star for a few seconds, then said, Could you turn around a moment.

Sure. He turned. Need to examine the wi-?

BONK!

Silvermane knocked him out with her hoof.

Good enough. Now where's that lasers-... She looked up. Ah yes... Icy, wasn't it? HandHoof me that scalpel, would you?

Extended Sig