New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Endrik's response to Shrike's revelation was simple. "To what purpose, if I may ask?"
    "That depends. Exalted have no specific purpose given to them by the Unconquered Sun. We are given the tools - how we use them is up to us." Shrike explains, nodding to the newcomer with Sszy.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Ryldolin soon discovers that he has walked into a situation that's nothing but trouble!

Okay. Well. Maybe not. But we'll see!

"Oh!"
    the girl jumps slightly, almost surprised that the boy she had waved at is giving her any attention. She hastily hunts down a napkin to wipe off the mushroom sauce before offering a hand in polite greeting. "Sadei Xar'cha. I... umm... I was exploring the settlement when someone was kind enough to introduce me to my half-brother here at the palace."

This is followed by a sheepish smile.

"I was sort of born here on the surface, so I'm still trying to get use to all.... this."

Drow culture in general.
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"Oh. I'm a Xar'Cha too. Who's daughter are you?" Ryldolin asks curiously. Being born on the surface narrows it down, but he'd might as well find out for sure. It's sure hard to keep track of his family sometimes

3. - Top - End - #363
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Xar'Cha Palace

Magtok warily eyes Elvanriina as she goes, hesitant to speak up again until she's almost certainly out of earshot. That child really creeps him out.

"A near-monopoly on the retail purchases of an entire district of the city of Inside? Color me intrigued, ma'am."

But what in the world could she want in exchange? Drow never hand anything out for free, and even when they do, it's because they expect to be able to use it to rope you into a favor later, or it's because the free thing is a trap, or they intend to blackmail you with it, or...well, you get the idea.
    [Xar'Cha Palace-With Magtok]

Inala smiles politely, the way she was trained to smile when cutting deals with people. It's quite similar to the way some sociopaths smile when they cut throats, really.
    "I ask for very little. Just the assurance that you remember this favor from us. After all, I'm sure someone else could have gotten your good here somehow..." The implication is clear. She wants Magtok in her debt, and is willing to go far to get it.
    "Do we have a deal?"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

Sornnolu shrugs. "It's impossible to tell. I'm sure you've heard stories of balls lasting for days on end? And the host must provide until the last guest leaves, else they would lose face. It's bankrupted some Houses. If this goes longer than we've planned, we may have to raise tariffs." He looks to the trader, wondering what he thought of that.
    [Xar'Cha Palace-with Sorn]

Asim takes a drink from his glass before responding.

"Let's hope it doesn't go that long then. Call me selfish, but since I manage the warehouse all increased tariffs would mean is more people trying to steal goods. That means I'd have to hire more guards, set up extra shifts and more men to work said shifts. Busy work that takes time away from my studies. No thanks." Asim takes another drink and leans forward slightly, speaking in a hushed and yet very excited tone.
    "Speaking of studying, have I mentioned I think I've come up with a new variation on the Gate spell?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Wikipedia NEVER had me busy for a whole day the way TV Tropes did. If Wikipedia is a Time Killer, TV Tropes is a Time Genocider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    If you squint really hard, this is the plot of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97
    Is the entirety of WoD made up of small decrepid ghost towns?

Inigo Montoya avatar by Serpentine.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"I will be certain to explain everything." Sszinyon promises his sister. "In a less public forum."

Sornnolu raises an eyebrow at Asim. The other drow had his full attention now. "Really? How fascinating. Please, explain." Sornnolu was happy to discuss the minutia of magic all day, and new spells were so exciting! Imagine the possibilities!
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [B][Xar'Cha Party]

Dipsnig turns to meet the new drow and nods curtly.
    "Greetings."
    Ah curt greetings. Not too surprising, really. Could be due in equal parts to being surrounded by drow, just being that way, or the prospect of conversation.

The drow gives a brief bow and makes a vague gesture to the surrounding party.
    "In a sea of familiar faces, I find myself interested in the new one before me. A friend of the hosts?"
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Market Street

Irzayle sees the bluff and does their best to keep it from their face. Perhaps she will be too busy bluffing to notice that they saw through the bluff. They quickly turn to the vendor and purchase a small medallion depicting Lolth devouring some pour soul.

T̪̱ͧ̚͢͜ḣ̵̡̦̬̰͚̥̗͔ͣ̊ͭ̽̊ͮ̃͟ȩ̩̳ͪ͑̈̎ͧ̐͒͊͡ ͨͥ͑҉͉̝͍͖̩͇̯̤h̫̤͖̼̣̠̠̠̏͐e͈̥͖͎̥ͭͪͦ͠r͕̯̲̥̙̹ͫ̐ͮ̓̌ͮ̆ͧeͧ ͮ̃ͥ͏̶̞͖͕͙͔̠͓̲t̴̥̮̥̠̣̩̣͉́̍ͦ͠i͇͓̱̠̽͆́c̨̙̫̠̱͚͆͊̿ͫ ̋ͭ ̸̿̂͂҉̠̰͉̻͖̳̘̣̠s̲ͨ͂́͡c̸̠ͧ̑ͩͅȍͥͣͭ̋͏̭̳̭r̵̡̫̞̞͒̑ͤ̏̉ͣ̿̚ n̴̹͍͍͔͒ͫ̂s̸̷̛̙̳͔͔̠̯͈̱͎ͮͥ ̯̩̱̝͕͙͉̪̿͒t̼̰͕̞͇͎̹̠̭̓͑͐̔́ͪͧh̸̼̠̤ͭ͛ͩ̐e̸̩̹͂ͬ͜ ̢ͥ̂̌҉͔̗̬w̵͚̖̩̣̜͉̓̏͠ͅͅẽ̡͙̬̣̞̳̔́̃́b̧̫̘̙̼̹̘̾ͫͨ̚.̴̟̹͓̳ ̮͖̱̲̟͑̏̉̎̋̽ͫ ̲̙̪̣̥̒̊̕ ̫̦͖̖̝̫̝͚̙ͫ̆͊ͫK̷͂ͪͪ͛͞͏̭̠͕̩i̝͎͙͉̥̘̖̯͌̏̾ͧ͘ͅl̃ͮͯ҉͚̖͚̹̭ l̵̖̟͖͍̹̉̂̇̍̾̑͞ͅ ̨͇̜͍̙͕̱͇̽ͬ̋h̐̃̌ͨ̏̒ͥ̚҉̤͖̣͠e͕̩͚͙̹ͮͧ̿͆͐͛̉̄r̸̪̭̯̦̯̠̲̋̓ ͟ ̘̞̰͕͓ͥ̊ͪͣ͗͟͝ṇ̼͓̳͍͔͐ͣ̉oͦ͐ͬ̉ͬ͌̍ͪ̍͏̵̼̗̥̣̼̞w̻͕̰̎.̧̦̱̫̲ ̳͈̰̾͐̉͝*

You would be surprised how any there are out there. But the eyes of our goddess are always upon us. My house once held a special place in the eyes of the Web Mother.

Irzayle holds the pendant at arms length and watches it turn slowly at the end of its silver chain. For a moment their eye goes soft, as if seeing something in the pendant. But the look passes immediately.

That was long ago, though. Please, accept this final gift in the name of Lolth. I am sure that as long as you are wearing this, you will find fortune in your endeavor.

They offer the pendant to Aly'ithra.

*The heretic scorns the web. Kill her now.

[Market Streets]

"Thank you." There is only the slightest hesitatin in her words and gesture as she reaches to take the pendant. The dragon blooded drowess quickly slips the chain around her neck. Silently, she begged her own goddess for forgiveness, praying the pendant would help to allow her to blend in and kkep her safe while she was here.
    Last edited by Artemis97; 2012-09-29 at 02:52 PM.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

7. - Top - End - #367
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Market Street

Irzayle smiles again as she puts the pendant on. They see the how she puts a the pendant on as if it were red hot. But they also see that she is willing to do a lot to accomplish her goals. Yes, Aly'ithra will serve them well.

It suits you. Where shall we head next? You might have picked up from the street chatter that the Xar'cha are having a large formal party tonight. Perhaps a visit to your family?
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    Ah curt greetings. Not too surprising, really. Could be due in equal parts to being surrounded by drow, just being that way, or the prospect of conversation.

The drow gives a brief bow and makes a vague gesture to the surrounding party.
    "In a sea of familiar faces, I find myself interested in the new one before me. A friend of the hosts?"
    "Not as such," Dipsnig says. "I am one of the Councilors of Inside, and was invited due to my position. My name is Dipsnig Razortooth, Boss of the Neutralist Organization."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Orc in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Asim has difficulty keeping the excitement in his voice under control.
    "I think I've developed a method for casting one gate spell, but sending multiple targets to different planes. It works by taking the energy from multiple planes and coalescing them together. The only drawback is that I can't seem to get it to work without touching each subject."
    The wizard seems to have been experimenting quite a bit with his favorite spell. Best not to know what he's been experimenting on.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Wikipedia NEVER had me busy for a whole day the way TV Tropes did. If Wikipedia is a Time Killer, TV Tropes is a Time Genocider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    If you squint really hard, this is the plot of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97
    Is the entirety of WoD made up of small decrepid ghost towns?

Inigo Montoya avatar by Serpentine.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Xar'Cha Party]

"Why, thank you," Boss Flatnose says, returning the smile. Even if the drow isn't honest, it's better to play along. "I am Goldbaka Flatnose, the Boss of Underside Colony and this is General Bratznef Ridgebank, my advisor."
    The goblin next to her gives a small bow. "With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

Dipsnig turns to meet the new drow and nods curtly.
    "Greetings."
    Xar'Cha Palace

Elvanriina curtsies to Goldbaka, but not her advisor, while privately thinking that she was not far off with her little mental nickname, "Elvanriina, Matron and Archmage of the clan Baenneld. I've heard much about Underside's ways and inhabitants, but all of it secondhand. Might I trouble you for some news from your people?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

[Market Streets]

"I've heard." Aly'ithra says, "But I'm hardly dressed for a formal party... and I'm sure they're very busy right now, with all that. I mean... I do want to meet them, of course, but..." She falters. It was clear she was nervous about the whole idea. "Maybe another day?"

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"Curious." Sornnolu mutters, frowning in thought. "Normally one does not need to touch the subject... perhaps if you channeled the energy of the plane into your subject? Tying one to the other?" The Archmage suggests, politely ignoring his suspicion that Asim might be using his workers as test subjects.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

12. - Top - End - #372

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"Oh... umm..." Sadei fidgets a little. "My father is Raril. And Zee's my mother. She's-"

The girl glances about.

Huh...

Wasn't Zee here just a little while ago?

Must have gotten lost in the crowd.

Oh well.

"I'm not sure if father is going to be here or not. I didn't even know about the party until just a little while ago."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"I will be certain to explain everything." Sszinyon promises his sister. "In a less public forum."

"And then you can help me decide whether I should remain on the surface and contribute to our nephew's little enterprise. I'm not entirely convinced of its utility, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt any of my projects at home if I took a few years off."
    Ethelay says.

Behold! A tektek!

Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-30 at 02:58 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"Oh, we're cousins then. Raril is my Uncle, but I've never really met him." Ryldolin says. "So you lived up here your whole life? I just came here not very long ago. It's really different from back home."

15. - Top - End - #375
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Tebtranlyn groaned inwardly. The various guests just kept getting worse and worse. First the child Matron and then Sszinyon. Now fate was just being cruel to him. Of all the people that could have shown up his mother, his Mother, had to show up.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he quietly lamented. "Who's next? Raril? A leader of the surface elves? A behemoth?"
    "Insert some witty comment here"

-Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"That depends. Exalted have no specific purpose given to them by the Unconquered Sun. We are given the tools - how we use them is up to us." Shrike explains, nodding to the newcomer with Sszy.
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"That is different from my own order, then. We are given the tools, but we must use them in pursuit of good. The specifics do not matter so much as the outcome." Endrik looked to Sszy again, vaguely amused at how that whole thing had turned out. It still surprised him, sometimes.

"But I do not understand. You have an order, but no purpose to the order. That seems counterintuitive."
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"I'm pleased you hold it in such high esteem." Says Lillanthil. "And my seamstress' name is Leah."
    Lanthil falls silent as the child-matron is heralded and brought in, watching the proceedings with calculated interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Kirk's eyes wander to the young Matron as well, but only out of idle curiosity. "It looks like we're getting all the important guests today. Not that I expected less. The Matron Mothers are the big movers and shakers of the Underdark after all." Is there a touch of sarcasm in his voice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

"Makes me wonder how such a little one got to be matron," 'Alexis' says, watching the tiny house-mother mingle. "We should go ask."

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Lanthil's gaze shifts to Kirk as he makes his comment.
    "Not a fan of the Matron Mothers, are we?" She says wryly.
    She looks at 'Alexis'.
    "Most likely all other candidates met rather unexpected deaths. So sad, when one's life ends before its time. You can ask if you want, but drow politics is one murky area I rather would stay apart from."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-09-30 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Kirk chuckles. "Let's just say I've had quite a bit of personal experience. Not that it matters anymore. I'm unattached you could say." And glad for it. Kirk has had his fill of drow politics many years ago.

The drow eyes his companion curiously. "I half expected you to know about the young Matron. Didn't you come from the same city as the rest of them?" A small smile curls the corners of his lips.

19. - Top - End - #379

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Sadei nods and smiles.

"I don't get to really meet anyone from my Mother's side of the family. They're all very... unpleasant..."

That would be an understatement.

Most creatures related to the Old Ones are bad news pretty much without question. Even the starspawn puppet of 'Mister G' unnerves her. And Mother is keeping an eye on that one. Apparently it was part of some sort of deal to get her a new body to use on the material plane.

"What's it like in the underdark?"

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"Well, it's hard to compare since I haven't been outside the Enclave here yet." Ryldolin begins, thinking a bit. "The sun is a big thing. Everything's so bright and hot here. It hurts the eyes. And the buildings are a lot nicer back home. They're nice here, but they're nothing like what I'm used to. The places not made by drow are probably worse." Slight signs of distaste colour Ryldolin's every word. He's not sure he likes the surface all that much, but he hasn't been here long.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Xar'Cha Palace

Elvanriina curtsies to Goldbaka, but not her advisor, while privately thinking that she was not far off with her little mental nickname, "Elvanriina, Matron and Archmage of the clan Baenneld. I've heard much about Underside's ways and inhabitants, but all of it secondhand. Might I trouble you for some news from your people?"
    "We're doing well," Goldbaka says. "Ever since we founded the Underside Colony, it has steadily grown. We've claimed and dug many new tunnels. We also seem to be undergoing a bit of a fashion revolution. Apparently, a visitor appeared in one of the hubs and before she retreated to the surface, she left behind a number of design that have spread among some strata of society."
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-09-30 at 05:31 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

22. - Top - End - #382

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Sadei's eyes grow wide!

"You... you've never been outside of the city before?" the girl sounds positively shocked! "That's terrible... There are so many pretty places to see. My brother Ib'bahali has spent lots of time exploring the Nexus and writing about everything he's found. ...I kind of wish he was here... But he's been really busy helping some poor people who got stranded in the Nexus get home."

Isn't that nice of him?

"I can't imagine what a world without the sky would be like. Or a place that's dark all the time."

That sounds dreadful to her!

Then almost on a whim the girl turns her attention to... nowhere... and asks aloud, "Are you still following me, Raven?"

No answer.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Ryldolin gives her a funny look. What was that about? "It's not dark, just not so bright. I guess it's dark for surfacers, but we're drow." He says with no small amount of pride. "Who's Raven, anyway?"

24. - Top - End - #384

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"My sister Raven has been following me around all day," Sadei replies somewhat hesitantly. "I... think..."

Not too terribly certain.

Sadei waves an arm around and seems to find nothing.

"Usually hides a few steps sideways in time. And she isn't very... umm... sociable."

That sure is a polite way to put it!

A less polite way to put it would be to say that she's a grump. Which she kind of is.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    "That is different from my own order, then. We are given the tools, but we must use them in pursuit of good. The specifics do not matter so much as the outcome." Endrik looked to Sszy again, vaguely amused at how that whole thing had turned out. It still surprised him, sometimes.

"But I do not understand. You have an order, but no purpose to the order. That seems counterintuitive."
    "The Exalted were originally created by the gods to slay the Primordials," Shrike explains. "as the gods, having been created by the Primoridals, could not act against their creators. Once the Primordials were defeated, however, the Exaltations remained, choosing those who have done great things to become even greater. Essentially we are chosen to be Heroes, in the classical sense of the term."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

"A few steps sideways in..." Ryldolin looks dumbfounded. "What?" Absolutely baffled in fact. Part of him is wondering if Sadei is crazy.

27. - Top - End - #387

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Sadei blinks.

Then giggles.

"Oh. Right. I guess since most of the people here haven't been in the Nexus for very long they don't know about Mother," the girl replies. Then suddenly looks very awkward. "Not that... not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean. There's nothing wrong with you not knowing or being new."

She seems very worried about hurting the feelings of others. Not at all a normal drow female, that's for sure.

"Maybe I could just show you?"

And with that she sticks her tongue out of her mouth slightly and begins looking for a suitable place to get a grip on... nothing. It looks almost as if she's sticking her hand under a piece of fabric with the image of what's behind her drawn onto it in perfect detail.

"See? Raven is the only one who can slip out of the world completely. She's always using that to cheat at hide and seek..."

28. - Top - End - #388

WolfInSheepsClothing

Market Street

Under dressed? Well, it would be easy to acquire suitable clothing. We are in a market, after all. Besides, it is always best to strike when your target is most overwhelmed, both in combat and diplomatically. If you have any fear of rejection, during a party with many honoured guests attending is the safest time to step forward. It forces their hand in welcoming you back, lest they appear callused towards their own kin.

They smile as comfortingly as they can. It should look convincing, they have practiced the look often.

But of course, if you are not ready, don't let me force you into stepping forward. There is still much of the city left to see. Perhaps a visit to the Temple where we might make a more fitting offering to Lolth?

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

[Market Street]

"No, you're right." Aly'ithra is quick to say. "This is the perfect opportunity! I think I see someone selling clothes over there." The dragonblooded drowess darts off through the crowd, heading for a stall further down the street, decorated in colorful silks.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

30. - Top - End - #390

WolfInSheepsClothing

Market Street

Irzayle follows behind, happy to have persuaded the girl. They approach the stall and look through the clothing. It is hardly high style, but Aly'ithra will be carried mostly by her relation to the party hosts anyways. As for Irzayle, their clothing beneath the ragged cloak is rather fine to begin with.

Pick whatever you want. I might not have much money on me, but it is more than enough to afford this purchase.

They turn to the stall owner, once Aly'ithra is busy picking out clothes, and mutter a few words under their breath, waving their hand gently. The seller's eyes glaze slightly and Irzayle hands over a handful of coins. Not nearly enough to cover the cost, but the seller doesn't seem to notice as they pocket the coins.