New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Also, Xykon asking her to kill the Order of the Stick kinda disproves her perception of the OotS and Team Evil working together. But she has plenty of reasons to hate the Order anyway. They corrupted/worked with Lord Shojo depending on who she's talking to, they caused her to Fall by tricking her somehow in her own mind, Belkar is a being of absolute evil and by default the rest of the Order is evil for working with him, and she'll probably blame them for the loss of Azure City and the destruction of the gate. Why? Because she's crazy, and the best part of writing a crazy character is that you can go anywhere with their thought process and it is still believable to some extent.

But yes, I realize this story has a whole lot of plot holes in it. There will be gags about that, actually. And there will also be a plot device to help Team Evil seem more... relatable, to Miko.
    But... Xykon is also evil. And he and his army invaded and destroyed her city with an army of hobgoblins, something she believed Shojo was doing in conjunction with the Order. I don't see Miko saying "yeah, you're evil, but these guys are also evil, so I will side with you to destroy this other evil, even though I believed the two of you were working together to destroy everything I cared about" because I see Miko as the kind of person to instead conclude that the two sides would be trying to destroy everything she holds dear independently of each other rather than working together (so she'd still oppose them both). Furthermore, she "knows" Team Evil has a stated goal of bringing about the apocalypse (in reality it's either enslave the world or blackmail the gods), given their interactions in the Watchtower. Even for a crazy person, she's more likely to conclude "I must fight everyone" than "these people whom I distrusted and opposed initially are actually the good guys/lesser of two evils and therefore I will work for them", unless mind control is involved. Miko is not the kind of person who sees "the lesser of two evils".

She goddamn well saw the leader of her order, Lord Soon, fighting Team Evil. Even with her insanity, she likely would associate that with "These People Are Bad".
    Last edited by MReav; 2009-09-17 at 12:42 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

1: I never actually stated what was going on inside her head, only what she said out loud.

2: Again, there will be a plot device to help Miko see from their point of view. I can't see what it is, because its part of a bigger joke.

3: I said there would be jokes about the plot holes, too. I realize this story isn't perfect, so rather than destroy my brain and end up canning the project altogether, I'm going to poke fun at it.

4: Crack fic.

I appreciate your opinion, and I don't argue that in OotS canon, this story would be completely illogical and very unlikely. You have very strong points, which I admit I cannot argue against. But I'm trying to write a comedy here, dude. Please cut me some slack...

Also, I notice a distinct lack of crack fics as of late, except for the interesting tale of Haley and Blackwing and a really well-drawn picture of some elves and a horrified drow. Where's the insanity, people?
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

1: I never actually stated what was going on inside her head, only what she said out loud.

2: Again, there will be a plot device to help Miko see from their point of view. I can't see what it is, because its part of a bigger joke.

3: I said there would be jokes about the plot holes, too. I realize this story isn't perfect, so rather than destroy my brain and end up canning the project altogether, I'm going to poke fun at it.

4: Crack fic.

I appreciate your opinion, and I don't argue that in OotS canon, this story would be completely illogical and very unlikely. You have very strong points, which I admit I cannot argue against. But I'm trying to write a comedy here, dude. Please cut me some slack...

Also, I notice a distinct lack of crack fics as of late, except for the interesting tale of Haley and Blackwing and a really well-drawn picture of some elves and a horrified drow. Where's the insanity, people?
    Fine, then at least consider my comment to be a criticism of all those who find this "in-character" of Miko.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

You want insanity? YOU WANT INSANITY?! Well here!!

Spoiler
    Show

CREATE GREATER UNDEAD. Heh. Wait until that angry guy with the greenhilt sword sees this!! Hey, undead chick. Behold your master!

(As an undead) Xykon! *Glomps him*

* and have undead/lich makeout*

Hell, I'm thinking of making that my next crack-fic. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Last edited by Belkster11; 2009-09-17 at 01:43 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
    Fine, then at least consider my comment to be a criticism of all those who find this "in-character" of Miko.
    Fair enough.

Now, here's a quick crack pairing I never got around to doing. Its short, but its better than not having anything to read at all.

The Eye of Fear and Flame x Haley (Maid Outfit)
    Spoiler
    Show

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!!!!" The Eye of Fear and Flame screamed out in terror as Haley, with a sick grin on her face, tried to shove him into a French Maid Outfit.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Edit: Ninja'd, and by an oddly similar pairing. How... quaint.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2009-09-17 at 01:44 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not going to continue the Inkyrius and Haley story (atleast not right now) so I rolled up another pair. Now to incorporate it to the present formatting.

Spoiler
    Show
    "This is Lien, we made it to Kraagor's gate. Just checking up with a sending spell. O-chul didn't enjoy the ride. So what's been happening?"

"Thanks for update, Lien. I just recieved word that Roy has made it to the western continent. Nothing much's been happening. I'll keep you informed."
    "Whew, this 25-word thing isn't as easy as it looks."

"No sir, lord Hinjo, but you did a remarkable job though."

"Thank you, you may go now."

"Thank you, sir. I actually have been requested to visit Kazumi and Diago for a checkup on their heir." The cleric leaves.

"So it begins..." mumbles Hinjo to himself. He looks out at the night sky from his personal quarters. He didn't know what time it was, but there was nothing else to do today. Lifting himself off his chair, he goes and changes into his night clothes. He eases himself into bed, blows out the candles, and settles in to a deep sleep.

He was standing on an island in the middle of the ocean. Waves were rolling onto the beach, spraying seawater onto his face. The rustle of leaves from the trees were heard over head. For some reason, Hinjo felt happy and no longer stressed. He stood there, enjoying to scene, when he heard a faint sniff behind him. He turns and see's, looking at him with a sad expression, Miko.

"Oh... Miko... what's..*Ahem* What's wrong?"

"Um... Hi, Hinjo. I... I hope I'm not intruding."

"No, not at all. Though what are you doing here, I thought you were dead."

This seemed to upset Miko more. "I-I am dead."

"Oh..." Hinjo stood there feeling like an idiot. What was he supposed to say? She's psycopathic, yet here she is crying.

"I... I-I want to s-say I'm, s-sorry about everything that's happened, Hinjo."

"What?"

"Yes. Everything. Killing your uncle Shojo, nearly killing you, destroying the gate, getting O-Chul imprisoned, everything."

"Ummm..." Was this really Miko? "Uh.. why are you apologizing now? You didn't listen to reason when you were alive."

"Because I didn't know any better!" Wailed Miko sinking to the ground. "I thought all this time that the Order of the Stick were evil and they corrupted you." She puts her face in her hands. "It wasn't until after I was in the afterlife that I finally understood what was happening. Soon showed me what happened during the battle, how even the Halfling risked his life to save you."

"Did he? I didn't know." Hinjo starts approaching Miko.

"Yes, I thought they were evil because they lied about killing Xykon. But Soon explained to me that they didn't know about liches phlactery's yet. I just saw him and was ready to assume that they were working for him. Maybe that's why I believed his lies about them working for him so easily..."

Hinjo kneels down and puts an arm around Miko. "It's alright, bluff is a sorceror class skill. And with their charisma, it's hard to use sense motive on them."

"But I didn't even use sense motive on him. I instantly believed him."

"Oh, Miko." Hinjo shakes his head disapprovingly. "What were you think?"

"I told you, I wasn't." Miko lifts her head out of he hands. "I was just ready to believe him." She curls up around his chest.

"There, there. It's alright. We got through it in the end. You still haven't answered my question on why your here."

"I've been watching what's been happening to you guys from above. All the hardships with Kubota and everything. I've been begging for months to come back as a ghost, but Soon wouldn't let me. He finally gave me this one time to enter your dream and apologize."

"Well, then I forgive you for what's been done."

She looks up at him. "Really?"

"Yes, I do. Everyone makes mistakes Miko. Not even the Saphire Guard is impervious. Considering what Xykon did to them."

Miko wipes away her tears. "Thank you. Knowing that, I can rest easier in the afterlife. Though it's funny I was the stronger of both of us yet your still alive."

"Ya, though that was probably because of my position. Atleast I don't have to hear my uncle keep going on about finding me a girl."

"I always kind of hoped it would be me."

Hinjo looks down at her. "Really?"

"Ya. But I was more into honor and the oath that I took little time to acknowldge it."

"Well... honor has no real value in dreams right? Maybe we can do this right."

"Ya." Miko shifts and hugs Hinjo who returns the embrace. "This will be my parting present and good luck." She kisses him on the lips.

After a while, their lips part. "Maybe we need to do a little more... just to increase the good luck."

Miko grins. "Okay..." She starts to undress. "Ready or not, here I come."

What do you think?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    (Incidentally, pls to ignore if this is too cheeky, but if any of the artists feel at a loose end for something to do and want to try making a Roy-snuggling-V banner, I would be deeply flattered and would probably make a number of inarticulate small squeaking noises.)
    The banner stuff I'll leave to Zanaril or something... XD

But I thought the mental image was cute enough to give it a try, anyway. :)

Spoiler
    Show

And a crappy filter-coloured version...
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post

But I thought the mental image was cute enough to give it a try, anyway. :)

Spoiler
    Show

And a crappy filter-coloured version...
    Spoiler
    Show
    OMG, OMG, OMG!
    *dies of the cuteness*
    *comes back to life just to grab V and Roy and hug them*

It's perfect! V's poor sad little face, and Roy's worried expression, and oh, you even put in the handkerchief!

Quite apart from my hyper fangirl-squee, the poses and facial expressions are really good, and I honestly think it's probably the best version of Roy I've ever seen you do. Thank you so much, I love it!

9. - Top - End - #129
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    (Incidentally, pls to ignore if this is too cheeky, but if any of the artists feel at a loose end for something to do and want to try making a Roy-snuggling-V banner, I would be deeply flattered and would probably make a number of inarticulate small squeaking noises.)
    Not to disapointz!!!

They better be Preeeeeety inarticulate for this...
    Last edited by Funky Goose; 2009-09-17 at 03:35 PM.
    Live each day of your life like the man that has never seen a yurt.

~Proverb

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

biggrin Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

*makes a noise so high-pitched that it is audible only to bats, hedgehogs, and Belkar*

AIEEEE! Thank you so much, it's adorable! And it's lovely to see them both looking so happy Hmm, I had thought it was just a one-shot when I finished it, but perhaps I will have to write some more, if only to justify the wonderful artwork...

Seriously, thank you both so much, I feel very spoilt right now!

Many thanks, blue silk handkerchiefs, and small inarticulate hedgehog noises to Funky Goose for the sig banner!

Even more thanks to half-halfling for the adorable avatar, which is from this comic
    !

11. - Top - End - #131
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dra-Goon View Post
    The Eye of Fear and Flame + Haley

American Japanese high school setting

Gah, and now I need to keep it PG-13. Ah, let's not bother too much with plot (and of course use all the anime stereotypes...). Probably quite NSFW towards the end:
    Spoiler
    Show

Haley adjusted her uniform. She pulled her shirt straight, and checked whether her skirt was still in one piece.

She had just come off the Tokio underground, and again the women-only carriages had been full. So she had to take the mixed ones, full of the usual pervs. They had tried to molest her, as usual, but after what she had done to them, they'd never try again. The main issue with her solution would be that she just filled the women-only carriages a bit more... She did hope that none of them would circulate under-skirt mobile phone panty shots of her on the internet as a revenge.

But of course, all that was nothing compared to what she would have to do today. Haley grinned. The school she went to had been possessed by a truly evil demon. She really had to eradicate it today, otherwise the Order would be rather unhappy with her. Haley set off to her highschool in a determined mind.

Once there, she greeted several of her classmates. She quickly took the stairs to the second floor. But before she could reach it, someone called out her name.

"Hey Haley!"

Haley turned around. Of course it was him. Elan. Another member of the Order, but one that was kept out of the more 'special' operations. Why now?!? Just when she didn't need him at all. Elan ran to her, his blonde-tainted hair waving up and down.

"Look, Haley, I can make a puppet illusion with blue clothes!" With these words Elan showed off his newest puppet illusion. Haley looked at it, told him it was looking "Real good", and then made use of his puppet-obsession by pointing out some non-existing puppets and quickly slipping away while Elan looked for the puppets.

Haley quickly reached the second floor, and walked straight to the Biology Class. She carefully pushed open the door. No-one was there, as Biology classes only happened in the afternoon. She equally carefully closed the door, locked it, and walked to a cupboard. There He sat. His hollow orbits dark with emptyness, his bare bones hidden in the shadows. Although just a skull, this was a creature of pure evil, a tremendous demon from the nether dimensions. It spoke:

"Hey, chickie, come again to get spanked?"
    "Nah, today it's you that is going to get spanked."
    "Really?"

The skull's hollow orbits suddenly flamed with fire, and it launched itself out of the cupboard, narrowly missing Haley's head. The draft created by the sudden movement caused Haley to lose balance. She fell backwards. When she tried to right herself, she spotted the skull carefully inspecting her nether areas.

"Fancy panties, chickie. Pink with light blue lines. Mmmmmh, tasty birdie."
    "Eye of Fear and Flame, you PERV! But this time I came prepared! Bag of Holding!"

Taking out her bag of holding, Haley plunged her hand into it, pulling a lighted firecracker out. She threw it right in front of the Eye, temporarilly blinding it. Haley lunged at the skull, and clasped her hands around it. The Eye of Fear and Flame gasped. Kneeling down, Haley brought it to the same level as her own head. She said, with malice in her eyes:

"I told you today was my turn."

(NSFW from here)
    Spoiler
    Show

With these words she drew the skull closer to her face. She licked her lips. This was going to be fun. She then kissed the Eye right on his fleshless mouth. As again he gasped, she pushed her tongue into his mouth, licking his bare teeth and jaws, while at the same time stroking the back of the skull. She could see the fire in its eyesockets flare up. She moved her right hand so that she could hold the Eye tightly against her lips one-handed. With her left hand she began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a sexy pink frilly bra. She pulled away from the skull. Pointing its eyesockets at her chest she said:

"Here, want to go down a bit?"

The Eye of Fear and Flame didn't answer. It oggled Haley's bra instead.

"I'll make it a bit easier for you. Like this." Grinning, Haley pulled down her bra, and lowered the Eye. "You may call me "Mistress", by the way."
    The Eye stammered "A-Ar-Are y-you going to str-strip entirely?"
    ""Mistress"."
    "Are you going to strip entirely, Mistress?"
    "No, not entirely. Just enough for you to do your job."

Haley pushed the Eye against her chest, this time gasping herself. She then flicked up her short skirt, and slipped down her remaining hand...

And I'll stop there.

I liked that, actually. Especially the Mistress part.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    In his origonal post.
    I myself am grateful to have been ignored. Putting yourself in your own work seems pretentious, like something Mookie would do.
    ... well Too Bad! You're going in it!
    High Priest of

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi Ive never made crack before so this one may suck.
    Ok Time to roll... CeliaXVaausarvis with High heels and black leather Ok..

Spoiler
    Show

Vaasaurvis was in his room about to trance, when suddenly Celia came in. "Umm hello... why are you in High heels and black leather ?" asked Vaausarvis. "Oh No reason..." Celia said, then quickley yelled "Dominate Person!" "Wait wha..." But before vaausarvis could answer The elf fell under her spell.
    "you are loyal to me and me only! "Understand?" Celia Comanded, "yes Misstres" the elf replied "good How about we go some where... private" "yes Misstres" the elf replied. The thing Celia didnt know was... that the spell had failed.

...Please dont Ban me
    Last edited by Kirby; 2009-09-17 at 06:20 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Can I have a banner made for my now finished Elan/Roy fic? Pretty please?

15. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

biggrin Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Vaasaurvis was in his room about to trance, when suddenly Celia came in. "Umm hello... why are you in High heels and black leather ?" asked Vaausarvis. "Oh No reason..." Celia said, then quickley yelled "Dominate Person!" "Wait wha..." But before vaausarvis could answer The elf fell under her spell.
    "you are loyal to me and me only! "Understand?" Celia Comanded, "yes Master" the elf replied "good How about we go some where... private" "yes Master" the elf replied. The thing Celia didnt know was that the spell had failed.

...Please dont Ban me
    ...That...is..AWESOME!!!!
    Add this to your sig. Kirby!

Crack-Forging Master of the Temple of Belkar
    High Priest of

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay But is there any thing else i have to put in my sig?
    Crack-Forging Master of the Bardic Temple

Cookies: Regenerative Cookie Stores

Internets: 3

GO CRACK

<---- Click Here--->

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Okay But is there any thing else i have to put in my sig?
    Nope! You also get paid 50 GP/Cookies (your choice) per Crack Pairing you send(PM) to the temple!
    Last edited by ClericOfBelker; 2009-09-17 at 05:40 PM.
    High Priest of

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

Ok Time to roll!!! X Ok ill work on this and post when its done.

GO CRACK

<---- Click Here--->

19. - Top - End - #139

Quote Originally Posted by ClericOfBelker View Post
    Nope! You also get paid 50 GP/Cookies (your choice) per Crack Pairing you send(PM) to the temple!
    Not that I don't appreciate your enthusiasm, but who put you in charge?

Oh, wait, those cookies are yours. Never mind. I thought you were giving out the crack!cookies.

Belkar!cookies are yours.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-09-17 at 05:57 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Belkar!
    High Priest of

21. - Top - End - #141
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"you are loyal to me and me only! "Understand?" Celia Comanded, "yes Master" the elf replied "good How about we go some where... private" "yes Master" the elf replied. The thing Celia didnt know was that the spell had failed.

...Please dont Ban me
    Spoiler tag for well, spoiler sake.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think the disturbing part is the fact V is refering to Celia as 'Master' instead of 'Mistress'.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm not entirely sure how well this one turned out but I think it has potential as a series...

Spoiler
    Show
    Miko continued her journey, the grey clouds in the sky mirroring her own mood. It seemed as though her meeting with Roy and the Order of the Stick had placed a curse upon her life. Before, she had been a shining example to the paladins of Azure City, never failing in her missions to bring the wicked and corrupt to righteous justice. Now, she was alone, abandoned by her former colleagues and even her gods – all that was left for her was revenge. Miko cast her mind back to the fateful deal she had made and the price it had cost....

“You...you came back...”

“Yes.”

“Have you come here to attack me again? Because quite frankly it was a pain in the neck last time.”

“Cease your foolishness. I have not sought you out for that reason.”

“Then why?”

“I...require the aid you suggested in the dungeon.”

“Oh wow, you mean you want to become a-”

“Yes. I seek bloody vengeance upon the Order of the Stick but as I currently am, I would be swiftly defeated should I try to face them.”

“Well honey...you came to the right girl,” said Sabine, with a wink.

The temple loomed above them. Once, Miko would have found the building a source of inspiration and power, its ornate depictions of the Twelve Gods soothing her soul and renewing her determination. Now, it merely seemed hollow and empty.

“There are several ways to become a Blackguard. One is to murder a number of innocent people but I don't think you're up for that...”

“While I hate the Order of the Stick with every fibre of my being, I see no reason to drag civilians into our conflict.”

“Whatever. The other way is to defile a holy sanctuary.”

“How on earth would we do that?”

By way of reply, Sabine simply smiled and walked over to a large stone altar. The altar was surrounded by very small statuettes of the Twelve Gods and one in particular caught her attention. She beckoned Miko over and began to undress her. Sabine then made Miko lay down on the altar as she reached for a statuette of the Serpent God, with its long, straight body and smooth round head....

As she recalled the blasphemous acts they had performed together and the dark words spoken by Sabine in the fiendish tongue, Miko was surprised to find the memories did not disturb her. All she could remember as the ritual reached its climax was a burning fire spreading throughout her body before descending into a dark pit of oblivion. When she came to, she was alone. Gone was her uniform of the Sapphire Guard, replaced instead by strange armour made of tight fitting leather and a sword with a blade as black as midnight. She quickly left the temple, anxious not to be discovered and began the long journey in her quest for justice.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

Interesting story Silverraptor. Of course, my interpretation of Miko is someone too proud to admit her mistakes and too strong to cry no matter the circumstances, but this was a good read.

MasamuneSSX, your story is good too, looking forward to more.

I wish I had as much inspiration as all of you. I still am blocked on my MikoxVaarsuvius and TsukikoxJirix stories.

(Funky Goose, I believe the RoyxVaarsuvius banner is too big for the forums.)
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Pixie in the Playground

but Miko Is dead

GO CRACK

<---- Click Here--->

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Xykon reanimated her as a Death Knight.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Orc in the Playground

but Miko Is dead
    THIS IS CRACKFIC! HOW DARE YOU BRING CONTINUITY INTO THIS!

...And that is how I met your father.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I have a quick question. Can an undead be a Blackguard? And if not, is there an alternative. Because I have an undead Miko and I need it to be a type of undead warrior, but I am full of the dumb and have no idea what it could be.
    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

@ Silverrapter: Pretty cool story. I thought it was just going to be cutesy, and then the ending proved me wrong.

@ Kaytare: THAT IS AWESOME!! You made Roy look so COOL!! Sweetness!

@ Kirby: Both of yours were pretty good. Short, sweet, and to the point.

@ MasamuneSSX: That was... interesting. Very well written, too. Should be interesting to see as a series...

Where'd all these Miko stories suddenly come from?! XD

Speaking of which, I'm about to start work on Chapter 2 now that I've got it all planned out. Should be up at some point this evening...

Edit:

@ Malkar Grumbo: Ahem... Death Knight?
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2009-09-17 at 07:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Edit:

@ Malkar Grumbo: Ahem... Death Knight?
    But doesn't that require them being a skeleton? I already made her an undead with Create Greater Undead, sort of want to keep the flesh part. Think I could just leave her an undead warrior?
    Last edited by Malkar Grumbo; 2009-09-17 at 07:47 PM.
    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

30. - Top - End - #150
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay Wow
    Spoiler
    Show
    Xykon had been watching the Monster in the Darkness trying to figure out this... this emotion he felt when he saw it. He had never felt it before but he... liked this feeling yet he felt it was... a hungering for something, then it struck him "Lust!" Huh? The Monster in the Darkness had heard Xykon. Lust!!! Must... Have Xykon started towerds the Monster in the Darkness with his arms out streched Whats going on? No NO GET AWAY!!! RED CLOAK!!! *wimper*

GO CRACK

<---- Click Here--->