New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings IV - You Can't Unread It

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    Water-Smurf:I liked it, but seeing Xykon call Redcloak "bitch" is still a little jarring. I know that he said it in SoD, but from what I gather it was only once? Having him say it to Reddy every other paragraph just seems weird.
    I know he doesn't use it often, but it seems to be something he would do as a subtle reminder to Reddy as to who's in charge and who's killed his brother. It's a little thing to do if he wants Redcloak to remember why he follows Xykon in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Gallery View Post
    What reason did Xykon have for not doing as he threatened in the comic and just giving the Dark One's red-cloak to a random hobgoblin? Or did he attempt that and failed to control the "new guy"?
    Actually come to think of it, I can't remember if it was mentioned if Redcloak even has that artifact anymore. Luckily for him I'm guessing that his age wouldn't retroactively be applied. Poor fellow would probably die of old age on the spot.
    He's broken in Redcloak. They already have a dynamic going on and Xykon knows how to control him. It'd be a drag to go through another twenty-plus years to break in another goblin. That, and Redcloak is the highest-level cleric he knows. (A species meant to live until fifty with level-ups adjusted to that, where one of its members is frozen as a teenager and lives till well past his allotted time to die? It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the highest-level clerics under epic in the world.)

And it's not really about the goal--it's about having fun. He sees Redcloak as a lot of fun. As long as he has a special green-skinned, purple-haired leash, Redcloak is entertaining as well as useful to him. Besides, he's an undead lich. He has all the time in the world to take over. He might as well have fun.

And Reddy still has the cloak.

As for the contest, I'm thinking of making something, but I'm not sure if I'll enter or not. I don't want to suck the fun out for anyone, but you've given me inspiration for a V/A story. Maybe I'll write after finals are over.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

I just posted my first chapter to it (the Christmas stuff) on my fanfiction.net account, but I'm a loser soz I'll post it here anyway.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The twelve days of *insertgenericholidayhere*
    Day 1: And a paladin in a pear tree?
    (Miko’s POV)
    Back at home, I had never really celebrated much. Of course, there were the generic ideas of things such as ‘Snow Day’ or other such I never really had time for. It was foolish, but at the same time….a bit cheerful. The people I strived so hard to protect…were happy and enjoying themselves.
    I, however, almost did not. Duty did come first, after all. Of course, on my short journey with the Order of the Stick, everything seemed to change for that…for the better, maybe.

We were walking through a land graced with snow, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I wondered why, but I didn’t really ask, until I was presented with a question.
    “You know…even though you’re on duty and all….why don’t you try to celebrate, like the rest of us?” This question was presented by the blonde boy, who seemed to be kind and careless enough, so I merely responded “No time. Being with you all is hard enough work by itself.”
    He almost frowned, but regained himself. “Is it because you don’t know what today is?” He asked, hoping for at least a good response to this one. I sighed, but let a small smile escape. “Yes….I have no idea.”
    “It’s Christmas...eve, but still.” The blonde appeared to think for a moment. “It’s all about happiness, and cheer! You could at least act a little happy on this holiday…”
    I sighed, pausing to glance at the others. They appeared to be getting into some kind of…was that a snowball fight? As I turned back, I unwittingly…got splatted with a snowball.
    I shuddered, feeling the cold along my back. The blonde was laughing, clutching a snowball in hand—it appeared as though he was the one that did it.
    ….Do you really think a paladin of Azure City, the land of greatness and glory, was going to take that?
    I immediately clutched the snow next to me, crafted snowballs, and fired off, 2 of the other Order members joining my side, and firing as well, hitting two others.
    …As much as I hate to say it, it was the most fun…I may have ever had.

After the snowball fight was over, we were all sitting on the ground, laughing like children.
    …I think this has shown me what it’s like to be a bit normal, for once, to be accepted among the people instead of being above them.
    The blonde helped me up, extending a hand. I took it, got up, and brushed myself off. “See, Miko? The holidays bring out the best in everyone…even if you thought they wouldn’t.” He said…and I nodded to agree.
    You know….maybe, when I get home….I’ll try these holidays more often. Happy Holidays, Azure city. And happy holidays, myself. And the biggest happy holidays come from the one spent…with the Order of the Stick.

*has fail writing skills* Sorry if I got anyone OOC. >> And it's short. That's because I fail more than usual as Miko. XP

3. - Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Good point, we're losing momentum. Is it exam season or something?
    Oh certainly. I just had my Physical Geology final today. (Which I aced, I'm sure.)

Made it slightly difficult to keep up on the stuff written here. I've enjoyed all the new stuff and eagerly await more. (And maybe eventually I'll write something else, hopefully something less nichy and potentially disturbing.)

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Warhammer 40K isn't nearly as brutal as Finals are at this school... I got owned by my German exam this morning, and my Nutrition Final is tommorrow. Then its downhill from there...

So yeah, don't expect to hear much from me for about a week...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Colossus in the Playground

And here we are! Young Haley/Hanukkah Gelt!

Spoiler
    Show

I like to draw OOTS-style characters with longer limbs.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2009-12-09 at 08:21 PM.

6. - Top - End - #276

I just started reading and went through all the clickies on the first page. Wow, some of you (Water-Smurf!) are amazingly talented. And prolific :)

This is an incredibly stupid question, but I didn't see it asked before (not that I looked THAT hard)... are the Order in your story all really DEAD-dead? Or is there a possibility, however slim, that they're still around in some way wishing they could've saved Tiasal from being snatched away by abominations? Maybe being tortured, or maybe looking helplessly for her, or maybe locked up and starving... whatever...? (Yes, wishful thinking on my part, I suppose, but why shouldn't Tsukiio have lied?)

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    And here we are! Young Haley/Hanukkah Gelt!

Spoiler
    Show

I can see that. Yes, indeed, chocolate = crack in a child's mind.
    Last edited by Conuly; 2009-12-09 at 08:32 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Screen View Post
    I just posted my first chapter to it (the Christmas stuff) on my fanfiction.net account, but I'm a loser soz I'll post it here anyway.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The twelve days of *insertgenericholidayhere*
    Day 1: And a paladin in a pear tree?
    (Miko’s POV)
    Back at home, I had never really celebrated much. Of course, there were the generic ideas of things such as ‘Snow Day’ or other such I never really had time for. It was foolish, but at the same time….a bit cheerful. The people I strived so hard to protect…were happy and enjoying themselves.
    I, however, almost did not. Duty did come first, after all. Of course, on my short journey with the Order of the Stick, everything seemed to change for that…for the better, maybe.

We were walking through a land graced with snow, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I wondered why, but I didn’t really ask, until I was presented with a question.
    “You know…even though you’re on duty and all….why don’t you try to celebrate, like the rest of us?” This question was presented by the blonde boy, who seemed to be kind and careless enough, so I merely responded “No time. Being with you all is hard enough work by itself.”
    He almost frowned, but regained himself. “Is it because you don’t know what today is?” He asked, hoping for at least a good response to this one. I sighed, but let a small smile escape. “Yes….I have no idea.”
    “It’s Christmas...eve, but still.” The blonde appeared to think for a moment. “It’s all about happiness, and cheer! You could at least act a little happy on this holiday…”
    I sighed, pausing to glance at the others. They appeared to be getting into some kind of…was that a snowball fight? As I turned back, I unwittingly…got splatted with a snowball.
    I shuddered, feeling the cold along my back. The blonde was laughing, clutching a snowball in hand—it appeared as though he was the one that did it.
    ….Do you really think a paladin of Azure City, the land of greatness and glory, was going to take that?
    I immediately clutched the snow next to me, crafted snowballs, and fired off, 2 of the other Order members joining my side, and firing as well, hitting two others.
    …As much as I hate to say it, it was the most fun…I may have ever had.

After the snowball fight was over, we were all sitting on the ground, laughing like children.
    …I think this has shown me what it’s like to be a bit normal, for once, to be accepted among the people instead of being above them.
    The blonde helped me up, extending a hand. I took it, got up, and brushed myself off. “See, Miko? The holidays bring out the best in everyone…even if you thought they wouldn’t.” He said…and I nodded to agree.
    You know….maybe, when I get home….I’ll try these holidays more often. Happy Holidays, Azure city. And happy holidays, myself. And the biggest happy holidays come from the one spent…with the Order of the Stick.

*has fail writing skills* Sorry if I got anyone OOC. >> And it's short. That's because I fail more than usual as Miko. XP
    Not bad. Two minor complaints, though. Miko was slightly OOC. I think she melted into being friendly with the rest of the group a bit too quickly, especially given her canon relationship with Elan.

Second, I found you overused ellipses somewhat. I know the story was from Miko's point of view, and was thus somewhat stream-of-consciousness, but most people don't have so many pauses in their thought processes.

Still, overall well done. It was a cute little story.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    Not bad. Two minor complaints, though. Miko was slightly OOC. I think she melted into being friendly with the rest of the group a bit too quickly, especially given her canon relationship with Elan.

Second, I found you overused ellipses somewhat. I know the story was from Miko's point of view, and was thus somewhat stream-of-consciousness, but most people don't have so many pauses in their thought processes.

Still, overall well done. It was a cute little story.
    I figured I'd get Miko OOC, a bit. :/ I should start re-reading that part of the series again, if I want to work with her character more.

Yeah, I tend to do that sometimes. Most of my stories coming from a character's POV tend to be like that. (Except the ones coming from more energetic characters, I more lock in to their personalities better.)

Thanks. :) I'll probably have Ch.2 up in a bit.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Conuly View Post
    This is an incredibly stupid question, but I didn't see it asked before (not that I looked THAT hard)... are the Order in your story all really DEAD-dead? Or is there a possibility, however slim, that they're still around in some way wishing they could've saved Tiasal from being snatched away by abominations? Maybe being tortured, or maybe looking helplessly for her, or maybe locked up and starving... whatever...? (Yes, wishful thinking on my part, I suppose, but why shouldn't Tsukiio have lied?)
    I'd guess that we won't find out until Tiasal finds out.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm all about this XXX-mas competion. Here's the first part of my new serie: The Sexiest X-mas ever

(Haley + Haley) + Lien

Snowed in

Spoiler
    Show

Haley had been on the mountain for two days. While the Order had been getting close to Kragoors gate in the north they had been forced to climb it or they would have to travel for several days more (and Belkar was even more annoying then normal (mostly because he wanted to celebrate Christmas in a strip club in a town they had past on the way (they had a Christmas special.))). So their all glorious leader had decided that they would climb it. Not for a moment thinking about her or Elan that had no spells or the physics to take the awful cold up there. On their second day of fighting the horrible blizzard up there they had been setting up camp on a tiny cliff Elan (the poor fool) had started singing a Christmas carol. He accidentally stated an avalanche that broke of the cliff (which also settled the dispute Roy and Durkon had whether the shelf was stable or not). The entire order had been sent down the mountain. She had waked up in the snow a little later with only a Tent That Always Is Warm And Comfortable, her bow, supplies for a month and a wounded leg. A fierce blizzard had been setting in so she had raised the tent with big difficulties and got in and fell a sleep.

Now it had been a week and it was Christmas Eve. She was missing Elan badly. He’s blond hair, he’s legs and he’s hairless torso. She realised that she had stated stroking herself. Suddenly the tent flap was pulled away and Haley saw Lien look in to the tent.
    “Haley I’m so glad I fund you. Xykon is outside and O-Chul can’t hold him back for long.”
    “Smite Evi…”
    “Meteor Swarm.”
    “And here’s some thing new.” She heard someone say. With a voice that sounded familiar. A small ball flow through the tent flap and she felt a sudden urge to touch Lien. She seemed to feel the same. They stated too undress each other and used all their senses to explore each other.

Xykon looked in to the tent and saw to hot chicks… compareing Cons.
    “Are you seeing this?” he asked the paladin (that he recognised from some were) that laid unconscious next to him.
    “Right I blasted you a little. Well both of those look like they have rather decent levels so I better let them… exhausted themselves.” He said with a laugh.

Next:
    Elan + Tsukiko
    True love
    Last edited by The Odor; 2009-12-10 at 10:17 AM.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Banned

DrowGuy

Wow, been a while since I've been here. (2 days lol). so many new stories, hope I'll have time to read them!

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DEG View Post
    Wow, been a while since I've been here. (2 days lol). so many new stories, hope I'll have time to read them!
    Are you kidding! I barely read any of them anymore since there's so many!
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-12-10 at 03:53 PM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

13. - Top - End - #283

And I just rolled up Miko/Inkyrius (American High School Setting)

Spoiler
    Show

"Wait, you're going to cheat on that test?!"

The girl stared at Miko with a snide look, her hands on her hips. "What's it to you?" she asked in that horrible Valley-girl tone, which made Miko want to retch. "I don't see this mattering to you. Besides, she practically lets us cheat anyway."

Miko glared at the girl, hands on her hips. "Regardless how easy it may be to cheat, it is still wrong! You are honorless for it!"

"Yeah, whatever." The girl flipped her hair and walked away in disdain.

"...Sigh. Will they ever learn?" Miko leaned against her locker for a moment before she saw Hinjo wave to her.

"Good morning Miko!" he said cheerfully. He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

"Good morning, Hinjo...Where is your shirt?" Miko, Hinjo, Lien, and O-Chul always wore white shirts and blue jeans, a mark of the impromptu altruistic group that they had decided to form.

"Ehh, it was in the wash. You coming over to the bench where we always sit? I need to look over some notes with you before class starts."

Miko nodded. "I'll be there in a moment. Just let me get some coffee from the school store." Hinjo nodded and walked off. Miko placed her books on the counter and waited for the school store to open. Next to her, Belkar was sitting on the counter, talking at length about the party he had gone to the night before; his vulgar tale complemented with equally vulgar gestures. Miko scowled in disgust.

The school store opened and Kazumi, who was running the store that day, started taking orders. "Hey! Belkar, off the counter!"

"Just gimme my java fix!" Except he said it in much less appropriate terms. Kazumi shoved the coffee into Belkars hands. He threw some money on the counter, hopped down on the floor, and ran off.

"What a vile, disgusting person. One small coffee, please," Miko said to Kazumi.

A different voice responded behind her, "Heh, I couldn't agree more."

Miko turned around in surprise. "Oh, and you are...?" He (He? Miko was pretty sure, but considering the guy, she could never quite tell...) was the new guy and she was no good with names, even if he was in her math class.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Inkyrius. You can call me Kyrie though." With his green hair tied back in a ponytail, and his slender physique, Kyrie was a walking definition of bishonen.

Miko thought he was beautiful. "Oh, I...I'm Miko."

"That's a nice name. Hi Miko. Coffee, please. I had a really rough night last night."

"Really? What happened?"

Kyrie sighed. "Spent all night studying for that math test. Fell asleep at nearly 2 AM."

"Oh...Look, Hinjo and I are also going over our notes. Do you want to come with us? Please?" Miko mentally chastised herself. She sounded like she was begging! Then again, she was no good with guys...

Kyrie smiled at Miko. "Sure. Thank you." As they walked down the main hall, Miko blushed furiously when she spotted Elan and Haley (She was the envy of almost every girl in the school for getting the whimsical rock star Elan; even Miko felt a twinge of jealousy) making out on a bench. She tried to rationalize it. Better making out than what Nale did. Frankly, she would be more surprised if the rumor that Nale and Sabine had been caught having sex in one of the supposedly soundproofed (She didn't even want to know how loud they must have been) music rooms where the musicians practice was not true.

"Miko, there you are! And who's that? Is he the new guy who sits in the back?"

"Yes. His name is In--"

"I'm Kyrie. Pleased to meet you. Cookie?" He pulled out a some cookies from his bag and offered them to the group.

"Wow, thanks."

"In--Kyrie, these are fantastic!"

"Thank you. I like to bake in my spare time." He sat down next to Miko and pulled out his math books.

Miko smiled to herself, then smiled even more widely when she noticed that Kyrie was spending less time looking at his notes and more time looking at her hair. As she stood up, she noticed a slight tug, and everyone's eyes on her.

Kyrie, still sitting, looked up at Miko and smiled. He was holding her hand.

Three days later, Principal Kim caught them making out behind one of the trees before school started. "What is the meaning of this, Miko?"

Both Miko and Kyrie stammered, though Miko eventually found her voice. "I...I do not mean to be rude, but nowhere in the student rulebook (Which I have memorized several times over) does it say that two students in a relationship cannot kiss, and only kiss, in a discreet location. I do not believe Kyrie and I have violated those rules. Honestly, you should be more concerned about the antics of those two over there." Miko was pointing at Nale and Sabine, who were busy feeling each other up in plain view of several freshmen; some of whom were staring in abject horror, some of whom were staring with perverse curiosity, and some of whom were looking on in depraved amusement.

...You like?
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2009-12-10 at 06:40 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

chazarti.
    can someone explain to me how to use the roller?

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ninjastein View Post
    chazarti.
    can someone explain to me how to use the roller?
    Step One: Click the following link: http://sgeo.diagonalfish.net/crack_pairings.htm

Step two: Click the buttons on that page until you get something that catches your eye.

Step Three: Do something artistic with that pairing.

Step four: ???

Step five: Cry in the corner at the horror you have spawned.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-12-10 at 06:08 PM.
    DeviantArt

16. - Top - End - #286
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

The girl stared at Miko with a snide look, her hands on her hips. "What's it to you?" she asked in that horrible Valley-girl tone, which made Miko want to retch. "I don't see this mattering to you. Besides, she practically lets us cheat anyway."

Miko glared at the girl, hands on her hips. "Regardless how easy it may be to cheat, it is still wrong! You are honorless for it!"

"...Sigh. Will they ever learn?" Miko leaned against her locker for a moment before she saw Hinjo wave to her.

"Good morning Miko!" he said cheerfully. He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

"Good morning, Hinjo...Where is your shirt?" Miko, Hinjo, Lien, and O-Chul always wore white shirts and blue jeans, a mark of the impromptu altruistic group that they had decided to form.

"Ehh, it was in the wash. You coming over to the bench where we always sit? I need to look over some notes with you before class starts."

Miko nodded. "I'll be there in a moment. Just let me get some coffee from the school store." Hinjo nodded and walked off. Miko placed her books on the counter and waited for the school store to open. Next to her, Belkar was sitting on the counter, talking at length about the party he had gone to the night before; his vulgar tale complemented with equally vulgar gestures. Miko scowled in disgust.

The school store opened and Kazumi, who was running the store that day, started taking orders. "Hey! Belkar, off the counter!"

"Just gimme my java fix!" Except he said it in much less appropriate terms. Kazumi shoved the coffee into Belkars hands. He threw some money on the counter, hopped down on the floor, and ran off.

"What a vile, disgusting person. One small coffee, please," Miko said to Kazumi.

Miko turned around in surprise. "Oh, and you are...?" He (He? Miko was pretty sure, but considering the guy, she could never quite tell...) was the new guy and she was no good with names, even if he was in her math class.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Inkyrius. You can call me Kyrie though." With his green hair tied back in a ponytail, and his slender physique, Kyrie was a walking definition of bishonen.

"That's a nice name. Hi Miko. Coffee, please. I had a really rough night last night."

"Really? What happened?"

Kyrie sighed. "Spent all night studying for that math test. Fell asleep at nearly 2 AM."

"Oh...Look, Hinjo and I are also going over our notes. Do you want to come with us? Please?" Miko mentally chastised herself. She sounded like she was begging! Then again, she was no good with guys...

Kyrie smiled at Miko. "Sure. Thank you." As they walked down the main hall, Miko blushed furiously when she spotted Elan and Haley (She was the envy of almost every girl in the school for getting the whimsical rock star Elan; even Miko felt a twinge of jealousy) making out on a bench. She tried to rationalize it. Better making out than what Nale did. Frankly, she would be more surprised if the rumor that Nale and Sabine had been caught having sex in one of the music rooms was not true.

"Yes. His name is In--"

"I'm Kyrie. Pleased to meet you. Cookie?" He pulled out a some cookies from his bag and offered them to the group.

"Wow, thanks."

"Thank you. I like to bake in my spare time." He sat down next to Miko and pulled out his math books.

Miko smiled to herself, then smiled even more widely when she noticed that Kyrie was spending less time looking at his notes and more time looking at her hair. As she stood up, she noticed a slight tug, and everyone's eyes on her.

Kyire, still sitting, looked up at Miko and smiled. He was holding her hand.

Three days later, Principal Kim caught them making out behind one of the trees before school started. "What is the meaning of this, Miko?"

Both Miko and Kyrie stammered, though Miko eventually found her voice. "I...I do not mean to be rude, but nowhere in the student rulebook (Which I have memorized several times over) does it say that two students in a relationship cannot kiss, and only kiss, in a discreet location. I do not believe Kyrie and I have violated those rules. Honestly, you should be more concerned about the antics of those two over there." Miko was pointing at Nale and Sabine, who were busy feeling each other up in plain view of several freshmen; some of whom were staring in abject horror, some of whom were staring with perverse curiosity, and some of whom were looking on in depraved amusement.

...You like?
    I liked this one; I never thought Miko could make out with someone and still be in character. Plus, I like the other characters in the background.

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by silversaraph View Post
    I liked this one; I never thought Miko could make out with someone and still be in character. Plus, I like the other characters in the background.
    Thanks. Did you like my Young Haley/Hanukkah Gelt one? It's a drawing just a few posts up.

(The school is actually based on my high school. There's a lot of people interested in theater and the arts in my school, including all of my friends. They've got a bunch of these soundproofed rooms where people can practice and rehearse. Elan probably uses it to practice his music all the time. Nale and Sabine use it for...A different kind of practicing. (Nale and Sabine having sex in one of the soundproofed rooms was actually based on a rumor I heard a couple of years back. I had no intention of seeking to verify it though. I just shuddered at the thought and quickly jumped to another topic of conversation.))
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2009-12-10 at 06:36 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

I liked both of your latest stuff (stuffs?), especially the details in the MikoxKyrie one. I can only imagine what would happen in my school if we had access to sound-proofed rooms... *shudder* The things people do in the halls (in plain view of the teachers) wouldn't be out of place in a cheap porn flick, so I'm immensely glad my district is currently broke, and can't fund anything right now.

...And that is how I met your father.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Zanaril That Banner Is So Funny!!!
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

ROFL!! I didn't even notice the banner until Silverraptor pointed it out! Good job, Zan!

And I liked the Haley/Gold pic, too, Coffee! That probably is how holiday's in the old Starshine house went...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

Ancient Black Dragon + Miko
    Unrequited love + Love potion

Spoiler
    Show

I, Miko Miyazaki, the newest recruit of the sapphire guard, was on a mission. I was to vanquish an evil black dragon who had inhabited a swamp near my beloved azure city. I had been charged with destroying it.
    As I neared the swamp, I noticed an acidic reek in the air. I assumed that it was the evilness of the black dragon. Or maybe the moldy cheese in my pack, but probably the evil.
    Inside the swamp, I noticed a large trail, as if some dragon-like beast had been here. As I followed the trail, I started hearing some small, mewling noises. I noticed a cave. The noises seemed to come from inside it. I peered inside the cave, and there was the dragon with some of its babies. I silently withdrew some of my throwing knives, and prepared to throw them. I noticed that I only had enough knives to end all but one of the litter. as I prepared to throw them, the mother noticed me. Seeing that I was about to kill her babies, she roared at me. I threw my knives, but didn't wait to see if they hit their marks. I jumped out and drew my sword, and rushed into the cave. All of a sudden, a hidden door slammed shut. as I turned around, a strange pink gas filled the cave. I felt myself getting drowsy...
    I woke up, and the most beautiful black dragon I had ever seen was in a steel room with me. I felt myself moving toward the dragon, undressing...
    the next thing I remembered, I was in a hospital, 9 months later. aches and pains were going through my stomach, and suddenly, several winged, black... things popped out. I returned to Azure City as soon as possible and purchased a memory spell, to forget the events.

also rolled
    (Daigo + (Crystal + (Gender-switched Xykon)) + Soon Kim (incorporeal)) + Windstriker
    Pregnancy (use male pregnancy if needed) + Kidnapped (By somebody inside or outside of the pairing)

All of the Demon Roaches at once + (Yor + (Gender-switched The Guy with a halberd))
    Love/hate relationship
    Last edited by mizzim; 2009-12-10 at 08:21 PM.
    Politics is the most accurate word in the English language. "Poli" in Latin meaning "Many" and
    "tics" meaning "little insects"

22. - Top - End - #292
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Pairing:Haley + Nale
    Plot Device:Love potion
    Interesting...
    ...I'm gonna work on it, probably do it later. *works on both her story and side project at the same time*
    EDIT: Pairing: Belkar + Haley
    Plot Device: True love
    ....*Adds to her list of side projects*
    Last edited by Kill Screen; 2009-12-10 at 08:38 PM.
    Mame, mame, 256. 400-* 0, and that cheating yellow truck, all of them are my friends~!
    x and x
    Because I can dream, right? XD

23. - Top - End - #293

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMuncher View Post
    I liked both of your latest stuff (stuffs?), especially the details in the MikoxKyrie one. I can only imagine what would happen in my school if we had access to sound-proofed rooms... *shudder* The things people do in the halls (in plain view of the teachers) wouldn't be out of place in a cheap porn flick, so I'm immensely glad my district is currently broke, and can't fund anything right now.
    Hoo boy.

And no, as far as I know, people use them for their intended purposes. Probably because I think the teachers rent them out. Not sure though.

I mean, people have thought about it (Some much more quickly then others. I didn't make the connection of Soundproofed rooms=Sex at school, and didn't even think of it, but a friend of a friend did...)

But those rooms are amazing! You can barely hear anything in there! I mean, if a drum set fell on the floor, you'd hear a dull ringing, but that's about it. Apparently they're a godsend for people in my school practicing for music competitions and such.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"Really? What happened?"

Kyrie smiled at Miko. "Sure. Thank you." As they walked down the main hall, Miko blushed furiously when she spotted Elan and Haley (She was the envy of almost every girl in the school for getting the whimsical rock star Elan; even Miko felt a twinge of jealousy) making out on a bench. She tried to rationalize it. Better making out than what Nale did. Frankly, she would be more surprised if the rumor that Nale and Sabine had been caught having sex in one of the supposedly soundproofed (She didn't even want to know how loud they must have been) music rooms where the musicians practice was not true.

"Yes. His name is In--"

"Wow, thanks."

Kyrie, still sitting, looked up at Miko and smiled. He was holding her hand.

...You like?
    I quite like. Well written and amusing. Ah, highschool. I'm so glad I'm done with it.

25. - Top - End - #295

ClericGuy

Hoo boy.

And no, as far as I know, people use them for their intended purposes. Probably because I think the teachers rent them out. Not sure though.

I mean, people have thought about it (Some much more quickly then others. I didn't make the connection of Soundproofed rooms=Sex at school, and didn't even think of it, but a friend of a friend did...)

But those rooms are amazing! You can barely hear anything in there! I mean, if a drum set fell on the floor, you'd hear a dull ringing, but that's about it. Apparently they're a godsend for people in my school practicing for music competitions and such.
    ...I'm so glad that can't happen at my school. There is a security camera in each of our soundproofed classrooms for a reason. Fortunately, the teachers and security really hammer on about people making out in the hall instead of going to class. And my brain is really glad for not having to endure that.

Also, Zanaril, your banner is so Funny!! I fell of my chair laughing so hard!
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

26. - Top - End - #296
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay here's the story;
    VXDarius
    Spoiler
    Show

Vaarsuvius wandered through the forest outside her master’s tower, desperately holding onto her two remaining soul splices trying desperately to find the tower; her mind still fuzzy from the battle and escape from Xykon’s lair; she considered herself lucky she had managed to get off a teleport before Xykon could hit her with that rock. As she searches he mind wanders to better times, times before soul splices and liches.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Master; is this how you do it?” A young Vaarsuvius asks, a rare smile on her face as a magic hand lifts a mistletoe up in the hallway.

“Yes, that’s how you do a Mage Hand spell, now hang up the mistletoe then we can set up the tree.” Aandaruis responds, using another Mage Hand to lift a few balls onto the tree.

“Master why do we set up trees and hang mistletoe?” Young Vaarsuvius asks, with her face scrunched up in thought.

Because the author is lazy; We do it to celebrate all the happiness in the world.”

“Master, look up.”

Daruis looks up to see a mistletoe hovering over his head, only to lower it in time to see Young Vaarsuvius stand on her tip-toes and peck him on the cheek. He rubs his cheek, looking at his young apprentice with a fatherly smile, “I think you got the spell you little scamp. I’d get to bed if you want the Hogfather to bring you gifts.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as she finished reminiscing over her favorite memory of Christmas with her master, she managed to find the door to his tower, and without a second thought knocked on it.

“Yes who is-Vaarsuvius?”

“Master, I-I need a safe place to-”

“Say no more, my home is always open to you.”

“Thank you.” Vaarsuvius quickly steps into the refreshing warmth of her master’s tower. She is greeted by a large number of familiar spells; it was obvious that her master hadn’t changed one bit, only she had.

“Would you like a cup of tea, I’d just made a pot.” Daruis queries, pouring himself a cup while silently casting a spell to summon up an additional chair for Vaarsuvius opposite his. He puts the pot down on the table between the two chairs and sits back down gesturing for Vaarsuvius to sit down as well.

“Thank you, I’d love one.” Vaarsuvius quickly lifted up the teapot and poured herself a cup of tea. She looked up at her master, gauging his reaction to her new appearance.

“If I may be so bold, what has led you back to my tower?”

“Several mistakes in quick succession.”

“That’s not an answer, Vaarsuvius.”

“….I overestimated my abilities and challenged someone stronger than me. I teleported away without thinking and I ended up at the safest place I could think of.” Vaarsuvius responds, sipping the tea.

‘That’s not the whole story is it, Vaarsuvius?’ Darius thought, wondering just why
    Vaarsuvius was hiding something from him, only to disregard it as something she should be allowed to keep to herself.

“Master, would you mind if I spent the night here? I need a calm place if I am to maintain myself.”

“Of course, as I already said, my home is your home.”

“Thank you, master.” Vaarsuvius gets up and looks at her master again, realizing that for everything in her life that had changed, from her relationship with her mate to her appearance, Darius was something stable she could still rely on, and what she needed right now was stability, “Master, do you still put up your Christmas decorations?”

“Well, I don’t put most of the stuff up since I’m alone here, but we could put them up if you’re going to stay here.”

“That….that would be nice.” Darius silently casts a spell and several boxes fly from a basement up into the room alongside Darius and Vaarsuvius. For several minutes both of them dig through the box and start looking for the various decorations. After several grueling hours the tower now looks just like it did all those years ago. Vaarsuvius thinks back to that night all those years ago before speaking up.

“Master look up.” Darius looks up to see a mistletoe above his head, and looks down in time for Vaarsuvies to land her lips on his. As she grabs him and pulls him closer all she can think is, ‘Good old Darius, if nothing else I can always trust him to be the same man I knew all those years ago.’

Also I'd like to say that CoffeeIncluded, that was hilarious, I'd like to agree that anyone who has Miko making out and still in character writes very well.
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-12-11 at 11:26 AM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

doliest: Hooray V/A! My favorite pairing! (And another one promised from Water-smurf. What a treat.) I'm not good at giving overall critique so I'll just say it was really sweet.

Also I just made up my mind that I'm going to attempt to draw V/A instead of V/Z for the Christmas picture. Sorry, Zanaril. Here's a new poster for you instead:
    Spoiler
    Show

I draw pictures:

(haven't been updated in a while and you can read the comic here)

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by doliest View Post
    Okay here's the story;
    Where's my elf-on-elf smut? Where?!
    That was cute. Although I was half expecting you to go with 'evil V looks hawt' as the plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
    Also I just made up my mind that I'm going to attempt to draw V/A instead of V/Z for the Christmas picture. Sorry, Zanaril.
    Why are you apologizing?

Here's a new poster for you instead:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *facepalm*

Darn! I thought I'd finally gotten away from those posters! *dons fake mustache and nose assemble*
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-12-11 at 12:02 PM.
    DeviantArt

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

It was very cute, doliest. I've grown to love V x A.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Where's my elf-on-elf smut? Where?!
    That was cute. Although I was half expecting you to go with 'evil V looks hawt' as the plot device.
    Well I DID role that on the plot device table; but I was going for cute Also, due to some un-unprecedented free-time to spend on the forum, I've going to try to do a christmas-themed story for each Order member...and yes some of them are pretty squicky based on the roles I got.
    I'd like to thank everyone who commented on the story.
    Edit:If it is elf-on-elf smut you request;
    It's in chapter 2, where it fits best.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    It was very cute, doliest. I've grown to love V x A.
    So have I; I blame Water-smurf personally.
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-12-11 at 02:12 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.