New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings IV - You Can't Unread It

I've skimmed through every page I think about twice or thrice now, and for some reason I just cannot find the post with the deadline for Christmas Crack submissions.

W-S: The first one is RC staring at Tiasal acting cute. The second one is Tiasal being a whiny baby and RC going "huh" (as in, not ).

I draw pictures:

(haven't been updated in a while and you can read the comic here)

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by doliest View Post
    I really don't do squick very well so once the fluff season ends; I'm screwed.
    I really don't do fluff very well so once the fluff season ends; my characters are screwed.

At least I'll have some time to draw over the holidays. I don't mind doing fluff in visual form.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

3. - Top - End - #453
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I really don't do fluff very well so once the fluff season ends; my characters are screwed.

At least I'll have some time to draw over the holidays. I don't mind doing fluff in visual form.
    ....Yeah I'd really hate to be in their shoes in two weeks.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

...Just don't go into too much detail. Otherwise then that is fanfiction stuff.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    ...Just don't go into too much detail. Otherwise then that is fanfiction stuff.
    I said fluff not smut/squick. Besides, I can't draw anything that would get me in trouble if I couldn't minimize it quickly enough.

The good thing about drawing is that you don't have to give an explanation for what you're drawing. This removes the large crack-fic obstacle commonly known as logic.
    DeviantArt

6. - Top - End - #456

ClericGuy

I said fluff not smut/squick. Besides, I can't draw anything that would get me in trouble if I couldn't minimize it quickly enough.
    I know what you ment, but it just sounds like smut/squick.

The good thing about drawing is that you don't have to give an explanation for what you're drawing. This removes the large crack-fic obstacle commonly known as logic.
    What is this "logic" of which you speek?
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

It's the part of your brain that weeps every time you kneel down and pray to a glorified petting zoo think "heh, those two would be hot together."

Also, I'm starting to like Girard's soul/black sapphire gem. Forever.
    Last edited by Dark Faun; 2009-12-16 at 02:25 PM.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    It's the part of your brain that weeps every time you kneel down and pray to a glorified petting zoo think "heh, those two would be hot together."
    All I can hear is cheering.
    DeviantArt

9. - Top - End - #459

Had an idea for a second chapter for my last story (wasn't supposed to be one but *shrugs*). Should have written it soon but don't hold your breath..
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
    I've skimmed through every page I think about twice or thrice now, and for some reason I just cannot find the post with the deadline for Christmas Crack submissions.
    It's the 20th, I think, although Fiddler would probably extend it a day or two if needed.
    DeviantArt

11. - Top - End - #461

...Does anyone here have a suggestion on killing the evil Writer's Block? I having quite a bit of trouble getting into Darius's mindset well enough for his chapter.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

...Does anyone here have a suggestion on killing the evil Writer's Block? I having quite a bit of trouble getting into Darius's mindset well enough for his chapter.
    You could go and look at that Playelf website someone mentioned.
    DeviantArt

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Since it's about getting into Aarindarius' mindset, PlayV is a safer bet.

(Good luck getting it from Kyrie though.)
    Last edited by Dark Faun; 2009-12-16 at 03:02 PM.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

14. - Top - End - #464

You could go and look at that Playelf website someone mentioned.
    <:
    :>
    Why do I bet that it's blocked here at the school?
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-12-16 at 03:02 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

<:
    :>
    Why do I bet that it's blocked here at the school?
    You can browse forums at school? Lucky.
    DeviantArt

16. - Top - End - #466

Here we go,

A Winter's Tale Chapter 2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why I stand alone
    A bell is ringing far away
    I wonder if you hear
    I wonder if you're listening
    I wonder where you are today
    Good luck I wish you well
    For all that wishes may be worth
    I hope that love and strength
    Are with you for the length of your time on earth

Dear Trigak,
    How long has it been now? Too long, and I know I’ve missed you every day. I find myself wondering how you are, what you’re doing, if you miss me too. I keep writing these letters but I never find the nerve to post them. What if you have moved on? I would never want you to feel awkward. Maybe I should start by saying hi, to start with anyway.

Dear Trigak,
    Stacey here, it’s been a while hasn’t it? So what are you doing now? Did you ever go to work for that lich? Cylon was his name? I’m doing well at the moment. Working for the Oracle is not too bad, not many people visiting him just now. I’ve not been up against any adventurers yet, just some low level travellers. So far not much of a challenge!
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Stacey

Dear Trigak,
    I hope my last letter reached you ok as I haven’t heard anything back. I realise you might be busy working for Xykon (I remembered his name this time!) but surely not too busy to write! Not much happening on my end. We had a ‘bonding’ session on Thursday and, do you know how hard it is to hold a paintball gun with claws? Our manager obviously hadn’t thought this through! Still no adventurers, but Kayleigh, a barghest I’ve become friendly with, says it’s the wrong time of year for them anyway.
    Please write back this time,
    Stacey

Dear Trigak,
    Still nothing from you, I’m getting kind of worried now. Unless you’re just giving me the cold shoulder? I’m sorry about how we split up, I guess it was my fault, but you wouldn’t back down from the matter. I miss you, every day. Every single day. I don’t care about making you feel awkward anymore; I just want you to know how I feel. Kayleigh says adventurers should be coming through soon so nearly my big moment! I have to admit I’m a bit nervous facing them but I guess it’s what I chose to do.
    Love,
    Stacey

Dear Trigak,
    Seriously? Even after my last letter? I don’t care how many I have to write until you reply; I’ll just keep sending them. You can’t ignore me forever! Maybe I’ll come and see you, in person? There have been adventurers coming through for the last couple of days, next lot are mine! Oracle says it’s a big group of them, could be tricky. Fighter, rouge, bard, wizard, ranger and cleric it’s nice knowing what you’ll be facing but wish me luck! The bard should be easy anyway! I might see you soon but for now goodbye.
    Love,
    Stacey

Thoughts?

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondodo View Post
    Here we go,

Thoughts?
    *sniffle*
    DeviantArt

18. - Top - End - #468

*sniffle*
    It made me do that too and I wrote the darn thing!

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #469

Quote Originally Posted by silversaraph View Post
    Great story, but where's mah crack?
    Soon enough, soon enough... (no pun intended.)

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Gallery View Post
    I have a slight disagreement with stating that all forms of love have a sexual undertone: it seems to discount people who are asexual. [...] But its like some saying I once heard that went "All bees are insects, but not all insects are bees."
    Of course it discounts those who are asexual, and of course it's not a solid rule for everyone--nothing's ever a rule that applies to everyone, especially when it comes to psychology.

When I talk as though I'm referring to everyone, I mean to say that I'm referring to the majority of people. If sex is treated properly, it can be something deeply intimate between two (or more) people that can reassure people that there is love there.

Basically, my verbose lectures boil down to: Love = want for intimacy and psychologically, many if not most people want to show love physically even when no romance is involved. It just takes a lot of guts to admit to it, even to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
    W-S: The first one is RC staring at Tiasal acting cute. The second one is Tiasal being a whiny baby and RC going "huh" (as in, not ).
    Alrighty. Thank you! :D

I think that this new story is basically something to pass the time when I'm working on more strenuous stuff in real life or am trying to navigate a difficult chapter in some of my more serious stories. Therefore, the quality may not be up to par.

And I don't have a good idea of how to characterize Mijung and Kraagor. Any ideas? (Speaking of which, their characters/manners of speech may be tweaked a little along the way until I'm happy with them.)

Spoiler
    Show
    Yutrin tiredly sat on his bed, body trembling, breath coming in quick, shaky gasps. Mijung frowned, wiping the dark brow of their patient and soaking the cloth in the small basin of water they kept by his bedside. “You are running yourself into the ground.”

“I’ll be fine.” Yutrin rubbed his arms, noting his lack of cloak and wishing for it. Despite the fire that the non-human woman resolutely tended to, he felt very… cold. “What about you? You’re the one whose fever broke the most recently.”

“You’re shaking.”

“I’m not.”

Mijung rolled her eyes. “Listen, I’ll look after him for the night, okay? Get some sleep for once.”

“No, no, I’m the cleric here.” Yutrin made a dismissive motion, hand giving a tell-tale tremble. “Go and rest.”

He didn’t mention the fact that he was terrified of sleeping for too long with a human and dwarf with access to weapons so close.

“You’re getting yourself sick.”

“I’m already sick.” Yutrin made another small wave of his hand. “You’ve been having backaches, haven’t you? You’ve probably been leaning over him too much. Just sleep.”

Her expression was fleeting, but unmistakable. It was distrust. She thought that he would hurt her or the dwarf if she slept too long.

Just like a human.

He scowled and looked away, rubbing his arms for warmth and voice dropping to a mumble. “Go to sleep. I didn’t kill you while you were sick; I’m not killing you now.”

Her eyes widened a little. “Wait, I didn’t… oh, never mind. Do what you want, Yutrin. See if I care.” She scowled crossly and slipped under her covers, wrapping up and dozing off.

Yutrin forced himself to stand, dizzily trying to get reoriented, trying to convince himself that fever wasn’t filming over his eyes. The non-human woman looked up from the fire, the barest of frowns flickering over her lips, and her eyes seemed to glow like coals.

After a moment, though, she looked back at the hearth, poking the burning logs gently, skin rippling with gold radiance.

Yutrin shook his head, clearing his vision and going to the dwarf’s bedside. Something in the back of his mind flickered—something he should have been attending to—but the niggling was gone in a moment. It had been happening to him a lot.

He knelt by the bed slowly, unable to support his own weight standing straight, and pressed his fingers against the dwarf’s neck gently, counting the beats of his patient’s heart.

Dark eyes snapped open, pupils zeroing in on the goblin and retracting to pinpoints.

The dwarf slammed forward, tackling Yutrin to the ground, crushing his legs, hitting the back of his head on the ground hard enough to make a gash, and curling his fingers around the goblin’s throat.

“MIJUNG! HEL—”

Yutrin’s eyesight went black. He felt the color of his face changing. He feebly scrabbled at the thick fingers around his esophagus, struggles getting weaker and weaker…

“Get the hell off of him!”

The dwarf let out a shout of pain, and the barest wisp of sight returning to reveal Mijung awkwardly wielding his ax, having swiped at his arm with the sharp part. “Yutrin!”

Yutrin awkwardly twisted so that he could drag himself to Mijung, wrapping his arms around her leg weakly despite their previous aversion to touching each other, his body shutting down slowly.

The dwarf recoiled from the ax-wielding woman, eyes wide and mouth open slightly to speak.

“Stay away from him. Is that how you thank a cleric that saved both of us?”

The dwarf blinked, then backed up, shame-faced.

Mijung huffed, getting on her knees so that she was eye-level with the goblin. “Yutrin? Yutrin?”

Yutrin dizzily stared back at her, trying to concentrate on breathing. It was getting hard to get air through his bruised esophagus. His eyes rolled.

“Yutrin, stay with me!”

He was unconscious.

---

“You’re Mijung?”

“Do not talk to me right now.”

Mijung scowled, checking Yutrin’s pulse. “He’s gotten himself sick again. By the gods, I told him to rest for the night.” She gingerly picked him up, still reluctant to touch a goblin, and lay him out on his bed, pressing the back of her hand to his forehead to feel for a fever. “Yes. He’s sick again. By the gods, Yutrin, you had better not get a fever again when the dwarf has only just woken up. You are the only cleric here.”

The goblin curled up in a fetal position, shaking feverishly in his unconscious state, and blood oozed from the back of his head. Mijung sighed, pulling open the drawers with the few medical supplies they had been supplied.

The weird woman at the fireplace hadn’t looked up once. She just kept poking her fire as usual.

“You’re nursing him.”

Mijung looked back at the dwarf, soaking a cloth in the water basin next to Yutrin’s bed. “He dealt with me when I was sick and moaning for my husband. He had no reason to.” And I’m a part of a species that’s been trying to kill him since birth, so he had special reasons not to. “The least I can do is return the favor.”

“You’re touching him.”

“I know.” Mijung gently dabbed at the back of the goblin’s head. “It’s not that I want to, it’s a simple matter of the fact he’s going to be hurt if I don’t.”

The dwarf was silent for a while. Mijung wiped the blood away, soaking the dirty cloth in water and taking out bandages, wrapping the goblin’s shaved head gently. She wondered quietly. Yutrin had been right to be afraid of the dwarf and his ax. And she saw how he flinched every time they touched each other, even if it was just an accidental brush of the shoulder. He was terrified of her.

Mijung liked to think that she was open-minded and accepting of everyone, yet she felt disgust for the person who had tenderly cared for her when she had most needed it.

Her husband might have killed a few of this goblin’s relatives. Had a goblin ever hurt Soon or herself? No, but…

He hadn’t done anything to her personally to earn her disgust. He didn’t deserve to be attacked in this place. Mijung couldn’t help but feel angry at herself—touching and caring for him shouldn’t be a chore. It should be just as much of a gift as she considered touching and caring for other humans and elves and dwarves and halflings and gnomes to be.

“Are you Soon’s wife?”

Mijung froze, her thoughts imploding where they sat. She snapped around, forgetting Yutrin momentarily and staring at the dwarf, eyes wide. “You know my husband?!”

“You… you were unmade by the Snarl! You’re the reason he went to seal the rifts!” The dwarf came forward a little, eyes just as wide. “I… I thought that I was unmade too! I’ve been traveling with him since you died!”

“I’m not dead! I’ve only been here.”

“Well, that’s news to me. Your soul is supposed to be destroyed.”

Mijung ran a hand through her hair, shaking her head. “No. No! I still exist! I was just with my husband in the elven forests and I saw a hole in space… and… and then I woke up here with a terrible fever and Yutrin was tending to me even though he was obviously sick himself.”

At the mention of his name, Mijung remembered that she was supposed to be taking care of a patient. She turned again, making sure the bandaging was on correctly before checking his breathing rate. “We can’t have been here for longer than a few months. Soon must be so worried…”

“He’s broken up, more like! He thinks you don’t exist anymore!”

“Well, we shall simply need to go and tell him that he is wrong once we are all well.” Mijung stood straight, frowning tightly, and wrapped Yutrin up in his blanket. “But in the meantime, you must tell me all about what my husband has done in my absence and why he believes that I am non-existent. It seems like there is a story.”

“A long one.”

“We have until Yutrin wakes up, when I need to try to make sure he isn’t so scared of you that he stops sleeping again. Tell me your name and let’s start.”

The dwarf fingered the slice at his arm, frowning at Yutrin, still a little ashamed-looking. “My name’s Kraagor. Get yourself comfortable. This story is longer than a few months.”

---

Yutrin hadn’t woken by the time Kraagor’s story was finished. Mijung had many questions, especially regarding how long the dwarf claimed it had been since her ‘death,’ but Yutrin’s worrying state of health took precedence. The few times he opened his eyes, they were glazed with fever and he would murmur for someone named ‘Jalyamir.’

When Mijung first heard the name, she frowned a little. Her reaction was the same each time he murmured it.

Kraagor watched Mijung with interest while she cared for the delirious goblin, mouth fixed in a frown and eyes never shifting. She didn’t ask him to stop. She hated herself for it, but she was glad for non-goblinoid company.

It wasn’t long until Kraagor’s illness forced him to sleep. Mijung was left with the odd fire-tending woman and two unconscious patients.

Yutrin continued to moan for Jalyamir and Mijung dwelled on Soon.

The woman tending the fire looked up, eyes glowing like coals, and the barest hint of a smile graced her lips.

---

Yutrin’s return to health was slow. Mijung didn’t know why—how could he get so sick again so fast?—but it wasn’t for a long time until he opened his eyes again and saw her.

“Mijung…”

Mijung turned around to see him, crossing her arms, scowling and immediately launching into what she had wanted to say since the moment he fainted. “I told you to sleep. Did you listen to me? No. You did not. Now you see why you should do what I tell you to.”

Yutrin blinked, then his chest shook a little, a laugh escaping, followed by several more. “Mijung!” He tried to sit up, but he was hit with a dizzy spell that forced him to lie back down again. “I’m the cleric here!”

“And everyone knows that clerics make for horrible patients.” Mijung sat on her bed, trying to get closer to eye-level. “The dwarf is asleep again, so you don’t have to be worried. His name’s Kraagor, and he has quite a story.”

Yutrin frowned warily, instinctively drawing away.

“Look, I know that you were right to be afraid and to want that ax taken away. I was wrong.” Mijung’s smile faded and she ran a hand through her hair. “But he told me that he won’t attack you again. That’s the best guarantee you will get until you get to know him more.”

Yutrin was quiet, eyes still wary.

Mijung sighed in exasperation, rolling her eyes to the ceiling. “I know that you have reasons to be scared of him, but could you ignore it until we get better? He’s hardly in a position to try to kill you!”

“It doesn’t matter if he’s in a position to kill me. You don’t know what it’s like to have every species but your own try to kill you on sight.”

“He’s out with a fever! He can’t hurt you!”

Yutrin seemed to shut down. He curled up in a fetal position, glaring at his knees. “It doesn’t matter. Fear is a defense mechanism. It doesn’t need to be rational.” He turned so his back was to her. “It’s better to be safe than dead.”

“Oh wi—”

“Mijung, please don’t go on.” He curled up into a tighter ball, blocking her out. “I’d prefer it if you just told me that story of his.”

Mijung frowned, huffing softly. She lay down in her bed and decided to fall asleep instead of sharing anything with the goblin.

---

It was a long time before all three of them were well at the same time.

Yutrin was noticeably wary of Kraagor, a favor the dwarf gladly returned. The presence of Kraagor seemed to push Yutrin and Mijung closer. Where they used to hold painfully civil conversation and avoided any other sort of contact, Yutrin now looked to her as a protection from Kraagor. He kept close to her, a condition she quickly learned to accept.

Yutrin was scared of humans, yes, but he was less afraid of unarmed human women than of ax-wielding barbarian dwarves.

But despite the racial rifts between them, they had all agreed that they wanted to leave when they were healthy.

---

Kraagor stood from his bed, lumbering towards his ‘companions.’ Yutrin ducked behind Mijung instinctively. The woman didn’t even flinch anymore, resigned as she was to her fate as a glorified meat shield.

“How are you all feeling?”

“Like going back home and bashing some skulls.” Kraagor happily put his recently reacquired ax on his back.

“What about you, Yutrin?”

“I’m much better, thank you. You?”

“I’m fine.”

Yutrin warily edged away from Mijung, keeping an eye on Kraagor, and slowly approached the non-human woman at the hearth. The human and the dwarf watched him curiously, waiting for him to finish what they all needed him to do.

The non-human woman looked up, eyes glowing softly and gold radiance rippling in her skin. Her lips turned up ever so slightly in a smile, but she seemed… sad.

“I want to thank you for helping us.”

The woman cocked her head slightly, light rippling again.

“We have to go back home now, but we’ll repay our debt somehow, someday.”

The woman smiled, then slowly stood up, her gold-colored dress swirling at her feet like fire. She made a gesture towards the window, encouraging them to open the curtains.

Yutrin frowned. They had been here for so long, yet they hadn’t thought to look out the window once? They were sicker than he had thought.

Mijung frowned, apparently realizing the same thing Yutrin was, and walked to the window, throwing the curtains open.

She gasped in shock and jumped away, and the men in the room backed up, eyes widening.

Outside, there was nothing but writhing cords of purple, red, and blue reality, snapping and whipping at the air, roaring. They all knew what they were seeing.

This was the Snarl.

“I have someone I think you should speak with.”

Everyone spun around, eyes focusing on the non-human woman. She smiled and slowly walked out of the room.

The hearth fire she had so loyally tended went out with her departure.

Thoughts?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

20. - Top - End - #470

Mijung seems overly curious and an all-around nice lady.

Kraagor seems like that one fat dude who just wolfs down the enitre dinner table and doesn't use a napkin or a sleeve, but has the decency to thank the preparer.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #471
    Colossus in the Playground

Aww, cliffhanger again! Good job though.

22. - Top - End - #472

It's the 20th, I think, although Fiddler would probably extend it a day or two if needed.
    Just as long as you think we can get judging done before Christmas. I'd like to get the winner up on Eve, because everyone stays up late then. And then nobody's home to be on on Christmas.

Since I'm talking right now, I've got a bit of homework right now. Anybody mind collecting all the entries so far? (I love asking people to do thing for me.)
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Anybody mind collecting all the entries so far?
    I will, just a sec...
    DeviantArt

24. - Top - End - #474

You can browse forums at school? Lucky.
    ...The blockers here are very specific; they hit specificly entered sites and sites with a certain rating. Of course I can get here, but not wikipedia or tv tropes.
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-12-16 at 05:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #475

I will, just a sec...
    I love you right now, Zan.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

26. - Top - End - #476

Water-Smurf:...I just realized you build up an interesting chapter and then end on a cliff-hanger....so I'm guessing you're an epic monster that feeds on despair.

Taekwondodo:That's not a tear; I just have something in my eye.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's all the Christmasy ones I could see:

The twelve days of *insertgenericholidayhere* by Killscreen.

Young Haley/Hanukkah Gelt by CoffeeIncluded

The Sexiest X-mas ever by The Odor

VXDarius [Part One] [Part Two] by doliest

Vaarsuvius x Inkyrius Arcane Power by Discord

Nale x Inkyrius snowed in by BatRobin

A Winter's Tale [Part one] [Part Two] by Taekwondodo

Have I missed any?
    DeviantArt

28. - Top - End - #478

Thank you so much, Zan. I owe you one. Or is that two now? I could swear I already owed you...

Quote Originally Posted by DBear View Post
    Us---mebbe Girard and Serini had kids?
    Somebody tell me I'm crazy.
    Alright guys, here's the challenge.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-12-16 at 07:28 PM.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Colossus in the Playground

Esmerelder already did Serini/Girard.

30. - Top - End - #480

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Esmerelder already did Serini/Girard.
    Well... uh...

Not with kids! (I think...)