New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Garion - The Grill]

Garion's lower lip started to tremble. Baking, playing with Peppercorn, watching Sugar, that all sounded like a lot of fun, but...but Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills both gone away. And for days, not just one night. A night he could sort of do, but this? "H-how many days are a couple?" he asked, voice wavering as he hugged her leg even tighter.

"Uh...."
    Gwynfillion looked to Grills for help. "How many nights did you book the hotel room for?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine paused in his inspection of the dumpster, his common sense warring with his new and emboldened recently rediscovered love for HPKs. He chewed on his lips nervously. "Gear... shouldn't we be... um... looking for Sandy?" he said. Gear would probably coax him into going along anyway with a little effort on his part.

"Yea...maybe...but...kisses.....good for the spirits?"
    She cheesily grinned and then pushed herself against him and kissed his muzzle. "We never made out on top of a dumpster...we could mark it off our HPK bingo game." Cuz it's soooooo romantic.
    ========================

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, I like music, though probably nothing you'd like. I like alchemy, chemistry, and just science in general though I imagine you're not interested in that either. I also like gardening. " and that was the extent of what she remembered Smoothie liking from when she used to be friends. Time to BS her way through the rest of it, or throw her own interests in. "I enjoy fashion and looking good a bit, kinda wish I was slightly more curvy. I also like, as you called them "Nerd Hobbies." she says with an amused look and she drank a little of her soda. "I also like a good prank." yeah, that last one would be an obvious tip-off if Spark didn't have the lowest Sense Motive check since Snips and Snails.

"Pranks? Really? Didn't see you taking after your sister's thing. Is this a secret hobby?"
    Spark leaned forward and playfully teased.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-18 at 07:06 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Oh noooooooo]

The poor stallion covered his ears and shut his eyes tight; this was going to be rough.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea...maybe...but...kisses.....good for the spirits?"
    She cheesily grinned and then pushed herself against him and kissed his muzzle. "We never made out on top of a dumpster...we could mark it off our HPK bingo game." Cuz it's soooooo romantic.
    "Oh... um... ahh..." Silverpine found himself rendered speechless by Gear's lips on his muzzle. He soon surrendered to his baser instincts and began kissing her back enthusiatically, probably much to the chagrin of a certain blue pegasus.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

[Sandy - Oh noooooooo]

The poor stallion covered his ears and shut his eyes tight; this was going to be rough.
    "Oh... um... ahh..." Silverpine found himself rendered speechless by Gear's lips on his muzzle. He soon surrendered to his baser instincts and began kissing her back enthusiastically, probably much to the chagrin of a certain blue pegasus.
    Somehow they wound up on top of the dumpster, likely Silverpine hovering the two up there, and HPK were had. Classy.

Poor, poor Sandy Shores and his ears.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh... um... ahh..." Silverpine found himself rendered speechless by Gear's lips on his muzzle. He soon surrendered to his baser instincts and began kissing her back enthusiatically, probably much to the chagrin of a certain blue pegasus.
    Somehow they wound up on top of the dumpster, likely Silverpine hovering the two up there, and HPK were had. Classy.

Poor, poor Sandy Shores and his ears.
    Sandy huddled at the bottom of the dumpster, curled up in the fetal position holding his ears shut. And somehow, through the thick metal lid and his own covered ears, he could hear everything.

Everything.

The poor stallion buried himself beneath rose petals, covering himself completely with his wings, even humming a little ditty to himself as he rubbed his ears. Nothing helped. The irony of it all; he managed to get away from the horror of dating, just to get trapped beneath a pair of ponies smooching it up like there was no tomorrow. But he could take it. He'd hid out in rough spots before. Hay, that one time, he hid in some damp brushes for hours on assignment. He'd had training, both physical and mental, raising his fortitude to levels worthy of one working for the princesses. This was nothing. He could take this. He would outlast the Hot Pony Kisses. They would not break him. He would remain single yet another-

*one minute, twenty-two seconds later*

Sandy burst out of the dumpster, his short-cut mane flowing in a dramatic swirl of rose petals. The two hovering, smooching ponies would get bumped aside by the lid, but not enough to throw them any great distance. The poor stallion flopped over the side of the dumpster, gasping for breath and holding his hooves over his assaulted ears. "Mercy! Uncle! I give! I surrender! No more! You win! Just...just stop th' smooches, for th' love of th' sun an' moon, make it stop!" Steam poured out of his ears, and his cheeks were flushed so red they might've been glowing.

(I'll be waiting for Night Jewel before continuing with Sandy, but you're free to react)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-18 at 07:49 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

The griffin politely shakes her hoof, and smiles. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Foxglove."

Greif then unfolds a wing, and gestures with it towards the large dumpster set up next to the store. "I tossed a couple of pretty big boxes in there. Refrigerator boxes, specifically, plus a few smaller appliance boxes."

"Perfect!" Snickers beams. "And do you have a dolly?"

"Nah, I'm single," Greif replies casually, before grinning. "Who's asking?"

Beat.

"Hah! That was a joke," he smirks. "But yeah, I got a little dolly you might can use. Hey, you think in exchange, you could help me out with something real quick?"

"Sure," Snickers grins. "Seems fair. What do you need help with?"

Greif raises a talon and points up at the cafe. "I need to hang up a banner to show that the place is open. You're a pegasus, so you'd be perfect to help me out."

Snickers nods cheerfully. "Yeah, no problem." He then looks over to Foxglove and asks her: "Do you want to stay and watch, or do you want to go ahead and take the boxes on back to the bakery?"

Greif scurries back inside the cafe.
    "He hasn't given us the boxes, so I'll stay for now."

This was true. There was a distinct lack of box.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

"Ooomph!....Ow...I think you bit my tongue," Gearstride yelped as she and Silverpine kinda just sproinged into the air for a second and fell unceremoniously on the ground after Sandy burst out.

Gearstride laid pinned underneath Silverpine slightly derped, tongue lolled out. "I think...hauh...we just found Sandy....bluh........"

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy huddled at the bottom of the dumpster, curled up in the fetal position holding his ears shut. And somehow, through the thick metal lid and his own covered ears, he could hear everything.

Everything.

The poor stallion buried himself beneath rose petals, covering himself completely with his wings, even humming a little ditty to himself as he rubbed his ears. Nothing helped. The irony of it all; he managed to get away from the horror of dating, just to get trapped beneath a pair of ponies smooching it up like there was no tomorrow. But he could take it. He'd hid out in rough spots before. Hay, that one time, he hid in some damp brushes for hours on assignment. He'd had training, both physical and mental, raising his fortitude to levels worthy of one working for the princesses. This was nothing. He could take this. He would outlast the Hot Pony Kisses. They would not break him. He would remain single yet another-

*one minute, twenty-two seconds later*

Sandy burst out of the dumpster, his short-cut mane flowing in a dramatic swirl of rose petals. The two hovering, smooching ponies would get bumped aside by the lid, but not enough to throw them any great distance. The poor stallion flopped over the side of the dumpster, gasping for breath and holding his hooves over his assaulted ears. "Mercy! Uncle! I give! I surrender! No more! You win! Just...just stop th' smooches, for th' love of th' sun an' moon, make it stop!" Steam poured out of his ears, and his cheeks were flushed so red they might've been glowing.

(I'll be waiting for Night Jewel before continuing with Sandy, but you're free to react)
    "Ooomph!....Ow...I think you bit my tongue," Gearstride yelped as she and Silverpine kinda just sproinged into the air for a second and fell unceremoniously on the ground after Sandy burst out.

Gearstride laid pinned underneath Silverpine slightly derped, tongue lolled out. "I think...hauh...we just found Sandy....bluh........"
    "Gyah!" Silverpine yelled in surprise, falling heavily and pinning Gear on the ground. His eyes derped slightly as the world spun around him. "... Sandy... is that you...?" he asked woozily. Sandy might realise that he was actually in a very good position to escape.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh...."
    Gwynfillion looked to Grills for help. "How many nights did you book the hotel room for?"
    "Just two nights." answered Grills. "But I can make it one if..."

"Maybe you should Grills." commented Chilly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-

"Uh...yea...we could do one...Grills...we're doing one..."
    No need to face the wrath of Chilly and stuff. Gwynfillion felt herself feeling a little nervous under Chilly's watchful gaze.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

He was immediately pounced by a certain little unicorn.

"Sandy, you rogue!" Night Jewel said cheerfully. "I never thought I'd see you be so sneaky and dishonest. You really surprised me."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "He hasn't given us the boxes, so I'll stay for now."

This was true. There was a distinct lack of box.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif returns from inside the store, a large red banner folded up in his talons. Hearing Foxglove's response, he uses a wing to gesture at the dumpster. "Oh, well, you're welcome to take them. I figured you'd just levitate them out. I can get them for you in a sec, though. Hey Snickerdoodle, gimme a hoof real quick, please."

"No problem. Oh, and you can call me Snickers," Snickers replies, hovering over to grab part of the banner.

"Alrighty, Snickers," the griffin grinned. The two winged creatures proceeded to fly up, unfurl the banner, and hang it up over the entrance. The banner was a large red field with "NOW OPEN" written in bold, gold lettering. "Thanks. That ought to send the message. Now then..."

The griffin proceeded to hover over to the dumpster, and toss the large fridge boxes out onto the ground nearby. "Here ya go!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "Anything else I can help you folks with?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion-

"Uh...yea...we could do one...Grills...we're doing one..."
    No need to face the wrath of Chilly and stuff. Gwynfillion felt herself feeling a little nervous under Chilly's watchful gaze.
    "Umm...err.. okay. One night. We will go to Manehattan for only... one night."

Chilly smiled. She had a plan. Like many mothers, she aimed something for Grills and Gwynfillion's direction. It was a same kind than Fire Flower but a different combination and it involved Garion.
    the mare saw sweetness in that colt. In the curve of his smile and the shine in his eyes were obvious. The hid something she did not know about but hinted itself.
    She planned that there will be three together no longer that a fortnight.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

"Sandy, you rogue!" Night Jewel said cheerfully. "I never thought I'd see you be so sneaky and dishonest. You really surprised me."

"Oh..hey......Night Jewel's...here too...I was kinda...wondering...where she had gone..."
    Gearstride lamely waved a hoof from underneath Silverpine. She tried to push him off but her derpyness was causing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post

Chilly smiled. She had a plan. Like many mothers, she aimed something for Grills and Gwynfillion's direction. It was a same kind than Fire Flower but a different combination and it involved Garion. The mare saw sweetness in that colt. In the curve of his smile and the shine in his eyes were obvious. The hid something she did not know about but hinted itself. She planned that there will be three together no longer that a fortnight.
    Urgh....one night...they would have to wake up early to catch the train early, unless Grills had another faster method of transport. Gwynfillion put on a smile and glanced at Garion, the colt cling to her leg. "You hear that Garion?......One.......night." Gosh darnit.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Dumpster Diving]

"Gyah!" Silverpine yelled in surprise, falling heavily and pinning Gear on the ground. His eyes derped slightly as the world spun around him. "... Sandy... is that you...?" he asked woozily. Sandy might realise that he was actually in a very good position to escape.
    Sandy blinked, and hesitantly uncovered his ears. The...the infernal sound. It'd stopped. He glanced over, seeing his friends still picking themselves up. The other way out of the alley was clear. Maybe he could still get out of-

"Hwoof!" Night Jewel's tackle-pounce-glomp tipped the unfortunate stallion right out of the dumpster, landing on the ground with the foal on top of him. Her "congratulations" did little to improve his mood. As she went on, his ears drooped and he dropped his eyes to the ground, not wanting to look at the friends he'd nearly tricked. "Y-yeah. Hooray for me an' all that."

Well, the game was up, and now he just felt like manure for the whole thing. "S...sorry I ran. An' hid. An' made th' fake trail." he offered weakly.

[Garion - Colt Conundrum]

Chilly smiled. She had a plan. Like many mothers, she aimed something for Grills and Gwynfillion's direction. It was a same kind than Fire Flower but a different combination and it involved Garion.
    the mare saw sweetness in that colt. In the curve of his smile and the shine in his eyes were obvious. The hid something she did not know about but hinted itself.
    She planned that there will be three together no longer that a fortnight.
    Urgh....one night...they would have to wake up early to catch the train early, unless Grills had another faster method of transport. Gwynfillion put on a smile and glanced at Garion, the colt cling to her leg. "You hear that Garion?......One.......night." Gosh darnit.
    (Welp. Safe to say I have no idea what that mini-paragraph with Chilly means, but it doesn't matter too much right now. )

It was like flipping a switch. One moment, Garion seemed on the verge of tears, the next he was his old perky self, giving Miss Gwyn a loving nuzzle. "Just one night? I can do one night easy. I already did one night last night, right? I can do it again." Garion chuckled to himself; why didn't they just say that in the first place? Would've saved them a lot of trouble. Miss Gwyn was a silly pony sometimes.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy blinked, and hesitantly uncovered his ears. The...the infernal sound. It'd stopped. He glanced over, seeing his friends still picking themselves up. The other way out of the alley was clear. Maybe he could still get out of-

"Hwoof!" Night Jewel's tackle-pounce-glomp tipped the unfortunate stallion right out of the dumpster, landing on the ground with the foal on top of him. Her "congratulations" did little to improve his mood. As she went on, his ears drooped and he dropped his eyes to the ground, not wanting to look at the friends he'd nearly tricked. "Y-yeah. Hooray for me an' all that."

Well, the game was up, and now he just felt like manure for the whole thing. "S...sorry I ran. An' hid. An' made th' fake trail." he offered weakly.
    "Oh, Sandy, no need to apologize to me. That was the most fun I've had in a good while! After all, it's not often I get to match wits with somepony." Night Jewel grinned and leapt off him. "I'm proud of you. You're showing backbone and cleverness. You didn't like what you were getting into, so you got out of it.

"Now, I know you broke your word and upset those two,"
    she continued, gesturing at Gearstride and Silverpine, "but you're not the only one who should be ashamed. You were being pressured, and you didn't want to be. They should apologize to you as much as you should apologize to them."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Greif returns from inside the store, a large red banner folded up in his talons. Hearing Foxglove's response, he uses a wing to gesture at the dumpster. "Oh, well, you're welcome to take them. I figured you'd just levitate them out. I can get them for you in a sec, though. Hey Snickerdoodle, gimme a hoof real quick, please."

"No problem. Oh, and you can call me Snickers," Snickers replies, hovering over to grab part of the banner.

"Alrighty, Snickers," the griffin grinned. The two winged creatures proceeded to fly up, unfurl the banner, and hang it up over the entrance. The banner was a large red field with "NOW OPEN" written in bold, gold lettering. "Thanks. That ought to send the message. Now then..."

The griffin proceeded to hover over to the dumpster, and toss the large fridge boxes out onto the ground nearby. "Here ya go!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "Anything else I can help you folks with?"
    "And the dolly...I can't levitate enough for what we're putting in them."

She said, levitating the boxes and turning them around thoughtfully. She wondered, briefly, if she could support herself in the boxes. She could probably support a box with Foxglove the fox in it.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Oh right!" Greif says with a snap of his fingers talons. He quickly flies back inside, then hovers back out with the dolly-roller in hand claw. "Here ya go. And may I ask what is you're transporting that weighs so much?" he asks with a raising of an eyebrow.

Snickers looks at him with a flat, neutral expression. "Waffles," he deadpans.

"Waffles?"

"Waffles."

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills and the Family Pepper

Grills chuckled nervously. A leg snakes around the mare. The colt got a smile. "But tonight we will all be in the tower. Okay."
    Grill gave Gwynfillion a peck on the cheek. If asked, hey would say it was to calm the plum pony. But it was for him.
    "So is there anything you need for the sleep over, Mom? Garion?"

"I think pajamas and pie crusts is all I'll need. And blackberry juice as payment." asked Chilly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"Oh right!" Greif says with a snap of his fingers talons. He quickly flies back inside, then hovers back out with the dolly-roller in hand claw. "Here ya go. And may I ask what is you're transporting that weighs so much?" he asks with a raising of an eyebrow.

Snickers looks at him with a flat, neutral expression. "Waffles," he deadpans.

"Waffles?"

"Waffles."
    "They're heavy. And kind of sticky... And they know the feeling of cookies and hot cocoa on a warm night and...I think their world is a bit better. Or maybe a bit worse... ... I don't even know how you know that,"

She added at the end, after a brief submergance. She levitated up the boxes and started pushing the dolly with her shoulder.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods along at first. Then he looks kinda perplexed. And finally he's just left looking quite confused. "Uh huh..." he nods. "Yeah, I don't know too much about waffle worlds and hot cocoa feelings, I'm afraid. Anyhoo, I better get back to making sure everything is in order. Y'all feel free to drop on back by whenever you want!" the griffin warmly exclaims.

"Alright, thanks!" Snickers grins. He then scurries after Foxglove, and helps her push the dolly. "I think I can take it, don't worry," he informs her. He then whispers: "Well he seems like a nice guy. Maybe we should drop by there for lunch after all this?"

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

"Now, I know you broke your word and upset those two,"[/COLOR] she continued, gesturing at Gearstride and Silverpine, "but you're not the only one who should be ashamed. You were being pressured, and you didn't want to be. They should apologize to you as much as you should apologize to them."

"Apologize?.............urgh......maybe..."
    Gearstride managed after finally pushing Silverpine off her. Maybe in the Clunker, or during make out sessions she wouldn't mind her lip service pinning her down. But not right now.

========

Gwynfillion patted the little colt who needed another bath. 'I'm sure you can." At the moment, she was confused by Chilly and Grills, just a little bit. But darn, one night, curses.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride managed after finally pushing Silverpine off her. Maybe in the Clunker, or during make out sessions she wouldn't mind her lip service pinning her down. But not right now.
    "... we were a little... aggressive..." Silverpine said slowly, rubbing his sore head. He rolled onto his belly and glanced at Sandy sheepishly. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable... we thought it would cheer you up."

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, Sandy, no need to apologize to me. That was the most fun I've had in a good while! After all, it's not often I get to match wits with somepony." Night Jewel grinned and leapt off him. "I'm proud of you. You're showing backbone and cleverness. You didn't like what you were getting into, so you got out of it.

"Now, I know you broke your word and upset those two,"
    she continued, gesturing at Gearstride and Silverpine, "but you're not the only one who should be ashamed. You were being pressured, and you didn't want to be. They should apologize to you as much as you should apologize to them."
    Somehow, that praise wasn't making him feel any better. Sandy got to his hooves, shrinking back from the three of them. "No, no, that ain't really necessary-"

"... we were a little... aggressive..." Silverpine said slowly, rubbing his sore head. He rolled onto his belly and glanced at Sandy sheepishly. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable... we thought it would cheer you up."
    Sandy sighed in frustration and rubbed at his head. Luna darn it, when did his day go so weird? "No, no, I should've said somethin' a bit earlier." The decision had been made for him; he was going to have to talk this one out after all. The little stallion bit his lip, not really looking any of them in the eye and fidgeting nervously with his forehooves. "L-look, I-I just don't really think I need a...a fillyfriend, alright? I-I'm perfectly happy without one. Don't need no special somepony t'cheer me up." Thank the sun and moon that wasn't in the form of a question; the last thing he needed was that stupid magic ruining everything again.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy sighed in frustration and rubbed at his head. Luna darn it, when did his day go so weird? "No, no, I should've said somethin' a bit earlier." The decision had been made for him; he was going to have to talk this one out after all. The little stallion bit his lip, not really looking any of them in the eye and fidgeting nervously with his forehooves. "L-look, I-I just don't really think I need a...a fillyfriend, alright? I-I'm perfectly happy without one. Don't need no special somepony t'cheer me up." Thank the sun and moon that wasn't in the form of a question; the last thing he needed was that stupid magic ruining everything again.
    [dunt fergat the garion stuff ;D]

"But...but..HPKs....err...a nice hoof to hold....montage sequence....hijinks..."
    Gearstride frowned and began to woe. HPKs, serious business.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-19 at 02:11 AM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

[Whoops, thought I'd added that.]

Grandma Chilly and Mister Grills were acting weird, but then again, all ponies were weird sometimes. A little weird never hurt nopony. Garion shook his head at his other caretaker. "I didn't take anything for the last sleepover, I don't think I'd need anything for this one. Oh! Unless Sugar's coming too, then she'll need her bowl and other doggy things."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-19 at 02:09 AM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods along at first. Then he looks kinda perplexed. And finally he's just left looking quite confused. "Uh huh..." he nods. "Yeah, I don't know too much about waffle worlds and hot cocoa feelings, I'm afraid. Anyhoo, I better get back to making sure everything is in order. Y'all feel free to drop on back by whenever you want!" the griffin warmly exclaims.

"Alright, thanks!" Snickers grins. He then scurries after Foxglove, and helps her push the dolly. "I think I can take it, don't worry," he informs her. He then whispers: "Well he seems like a nice guy. Maybe we should drop by there for lunch after all this?"
    "...Sounds alright."

Foxglove said as she began to head back to the bakery. She was a little uncomfortable with Greif, as a new person full of newness.... But she didn't want to say as much. However, lunch sounded good.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion patted the little colt who needed another bath. 'I'm sure you can." At the moment, she was confused by Chilly and Grills, just a little bit. But darn, one night, curses.
    [Whoops, thought I'd added that.]

Grandma Chilly and Mister Grills were acting weird, but then again, all ponies were weird sometimes. A little weird never hurt nopony. Garion shook his head at his other caretaker. "I didn't take anything for the last sleepover, I don't think I'd need anything for this one. Oh! Unless Sugar's coming too, then she'll need her bowl and other doggy things."
    "Yeah. I'll send Sugar too." Grills floated a toque onto his head. His nose and horn flared as he grabbed control of some forks. One night, he had to cook away three disappointment. "Gwynfillion, maybe you should go home and give a certain somepony a bath."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

[dunt fergat the garion stuff ;D]

"But...but..HPKs....err...a nice hoof to hold....montage sequence....hijinks..."
    Gearstride frowned and began to woe. HPKs, serious business.
    Silverpine chewed his bottom lip a little in indecision. On one hoof, his rational mind was telling him that Sandy was probably in the right here and they shouldn't be pushing him. On the other hoof, the part of his brain that was already influenced by Gear was agreeing with her every word. A dilemma that was.

"Umm... you're really, really, really sure you don't need a special somepony in your life...?" Silverpine asked.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Back to the Bakery

Upon returning to the Bakery, Uncle Flapjack opens the front door for Snickers and Foxglove, and their new box companions.

"Huh. Well that's convenient," the older pegasus mused. "Where'd ya get 'em?"

"Oh, the griffin across the street," Snicker replied with a grin. "He's opening a new store, so he had some boxes layin' around."

Uncle Flapjack doesn't even try to hide his scowl. "A griffin? Feh."