New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Hello, I'm Gabriella Alvuenza Kelatora. Nice to meet you!"
    She extended a hoof for the pony to shake!
    "And I am known as Obsidian Flare, or to some as 'Susan' for reasons I will not go into detail about." Flare nodded politely.

Blades grinned. "Pleased to meet ya... whatever ya said yar name was! I'd shake, but my legs are retirin' for the day."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The crusader just sighs and lifts his head, more just standing uo because he has to than because he's motivated to, so his aura would be pretty low.

"Alone or not, the still would be way too strong... And I should have remembered that Blades has those, so the town would be in danger now because I planted it" He says after picking up his sword and slowly sheathing it back "That just proves I made things worse"
    "And it also proves that it's too late to change things. Unless you want me to break into her place, take everything that isn't nailed down and hide it somewhere in the woods, but I doubt you'd approve of that." Night Jewel laughed.

"Anyway, my point is that you've got to deal with it now. You can't go running off to get killed. It's too late for that. What would really help is you sticking with us and helping fix things."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    His face registers another 'kind-sorta-but-not-really' smile. "I might suggest a water breathing apparatus, were that your intention."
    "That would depend on how far you can throw compared to how deep I can swim." Night Jewel winked. "I'll keep it in mind, though. I know better than to push my limits."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy]

The dust and dirt Sandy aimed at the pony shaped storm flew at it and was whipped up in the swirling debris, feeding it, strengthening it, giving it more offensive and defensive capabilities. Think of it as a mix of classic vampire transform into a mist ability and pegasi weather control antics, combined together.
    That...didn't quite go quite how he planned. He was hoping for more - blood, tearing - along the lines of "augh, sweet Celestia, my eyes!" Not giving the vampony steroids.

The engineer stood his ground against the whirling tornado. True, his opponent may have shed its physical form - like a mewling whelp, waiting for his jaws to feast upon - but he hadn't earned his cutie mark for nothing. Again his horn lit up, this time grabbing hold of the sand and dust within the storm. With a grunt of exertion, he tried forcing them inward. Maybe, if the winds refused to let go, the vampony would...implode in on itself? Not his best plan, but what else could he do? Try and stab the winds to death?

Yes! Enough of these games! DO IT NOW.

The unicorn winced as his vision blurred under another barrage from his own primal instincts. Not enough to make the spell fail, but enough to give the wind-vampony a clear shot.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Groggily she got up. Her eyes are blurry for a split second. On the first moment of focus, a hoofful of dust is flung into the face of the closest non-Staccaata pony which is followed by a rolling shot of a crossbow bolt.

Lochbed

"Och." She exited the cab and headed for the door. Which opened on it's own and spooked her into a dramatic leap.

Heavy Ale

Heavy sipped his coffee. "Survival and love of life. I took one wrong step and said yes to the wrong question in a moment. Of and a magic bag. Hehehe."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

He raises a flawless eyebrow at Jewel. "I have always wondered...do ponies actually ever nail anything down?"

--

Daniel

One hoof grabs the arrow in the unicorn's left eye while he spins around to grab the entire head with another. Daniel pulls the blind vampire's head into position and yanks on the arrow, not enough to dislodge it, but hopefully enough pain to force a reflexive lightning bolt.

Why yes, of course Daniel's using his position to aim the horn at Dr. Maelstrom. Lightning ahoy!

(tl;dr - Daniel tries to force another lightning bolt via pain out at the pegasus, assuming the unicorn would shoot out another with that sudden shock at whoever it thought was grabbing)
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

"Och." She exited the cab and headed for the door. Which opened on it's own and spooked her into a dramatic leap.
    Ember chuckled and walked up behind his faefriend after she made her dramatic leap. It was cute. "Haha..its just a pair of auto-magic doors, it has got magics that open the door when ponies enter and exit, pretty nifty."

Heavy Ale

Heavy sipped his coffee. "Survival and love of life. I took one wrong step and said yes to the wrong question in a moment. Of and a magic bag. Hehehe."

"I see, so like initially buffooning your way through it?"
    Aubade said with a small short laugh.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

There was Gearstride's uniform and his own to tear into strips to use as a wrap for her and his own wound. "Lieutenant...you did it...ya killed that monster.." She glurked a bit and smiled at Silverpine. So much blood, so much warm blood from these two...
    Blood, blood everywhere! Silverpine tore off a ragged strip from his own uniform and began binding the bleeding stump that was Gearstride's leg. His head felt light, probably from all the blood loss going on. His own mangled right forehoof was bleeding pretty bad come to think of it. Regardless, he managed to tie a makeshift tourniquet to Gearstride's hoof, hopefully at least slowing down the bleed. The two would be hideously vulnerable to any vampony that might come across them.

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gates
    "You can just call me Gak, everypony does."
    She bowed.
    "Did something happen around here?"

---

Aero
    Aero continues walking until he leaves town and makes it to a hill with a large oak tree at the top. He climbs up the hill until he reaches the tree and sets down the picnic basket. Opening it up, he takes out the blanket and spreads it out and sets the basket on it.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember chuckled and walked up behind his faefriend after she made her dramatic leap. It was cute. "Haha..its just a pair of auto-magic doors, it has got magics that open the door when ponies enter and exit, pretty nifty."
    Lochbed examined the door. She normally could not enter a building but there was no odd feel about this one. This was because it was a public place. "Ye ponies have some oddities within ye world."

"I see, so like initially buffooning your way through it?"
    Aubade said with a small short laugh.
    "Yeah. Something like that." He nervously smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "But enough about me and meh crazy dealings. Let's talk about you. Have any skill other than housework aaand..." He blinked his eyes with turned born for a moment. A rush of information passed through his mind. Every memory and detail he had for a week past. And there he saw a packet of seeds. "... gardening?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Bowl-Down

Rainbow would likely get up just in time to see a purple mare fly right by her face. Comidic flying from being kicked not withstanding, that hurt. Staccata slowly gets back on her hooves. Now is not a good time to not have that many hitpoints to begin with.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Um. Well. Actually we just finished fighting I-don't-know-who, and it was this huge production with lots of violence. But apparently this doesn't happen often. I think. I hope." She's trying more to reassure herself than Gak at the moment, but does her best to keep on the no-big-deal face regardless.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Daniel]

Sandy would find himself dealing with a tug-..push of war of his inward force and the vampony's outward force, there was...resistance as the swirling elemental thing...came toward him. Pushing against his push.

There was a pained whimper from the unicorn in Daniel's hold as a lightning bolt flashed and struck toward the whirling thing that was once that pegasus. It seemed to just add the lightning bolt to its whirling mass-ness. Sweet, an electrical dust and debris storm! You should totally make it a fiery electrical dust and debris storm next, that would be, hot.

[Rainbow/Staccata]

"Urhk....my mane...dust...ew.." The black and pink pony dulled on as dirt hit in her face. Her ears caught the clink of the crossbow so she turned and twisted to protect her vitals, getting herself a bolt to the hind leg. "Siiiiiigh...owww....not cool...whatever...urk." She power jumped fifteen feet backwards and tried to get the bolt of her leg.

[Miss M/Zephyr]

"Zephyr...just...just go help their Captain and her companion," Miss M ordered as she moved to deal with the brown and tan pegasi who was trying to go after Zephyr. Zephyr nodded hesitantly and flew out of the way as Miss M delivered a body blow to the upset tan and brown pegasi, keeping him from attacking Zephyr.

[Gearstride/Silverpine]

Indeed hideously vulnerable were those two. Anyways, Gearstride let out a small pained whimper as Silverpine attended to her. She faintly smiled at him, ready to pass out. "T-thank...you...Lieutenant.."

"Oh...how cute...kinda like us babe, except not, also...they smell really nice" Said a male voice.

"I guess...meh.." Replied a female voice. "Eh...whatever, I got dibs on them." And with that a pegasi appeared, that mare from the hamster ball of doom. She flew into the air and bucked the ceiling to dislodge and force a large slab of stone to fall down.

It looked like it was about to crush them when suddenly a pair of blue wings umbrella'd over the bleeding couple. Zephyr shielded Gear and Silverpine as the slab smashed against his back causing him to buckle. "ow.."
    ===================

Ember

"Oh? Are there any other things you consider oddities?"
    Ember asked with a playful poke to her side.
    --

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

"Mmm, well, I fancy myself a good cook, if that's what you're meaning here,"
    Aubade replied to Heavy le.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

All right. Let's add something...heavier to the pile.

Keeping the horn pointed towards the hamster ball, he knock-down drag-outs the unicorn as close to the center of the windstorm as possible, and boots him in. At the very least, it should give a very scientific lesson about ponies + blenders.

13. - Top - End - #1093

Vampony Bowl-down

After getting her head straight, Staccata decides now is a good time for anger. The enemy vampony is injured and distracted. Plus the rogue is going to conveniently forget about the whole non-lethal thing. Rushing forward, the vampony better hope something quickly finishes her before Staccata applies flame-dagger.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Daniel]

Sandy would find himself dealing with a tug-..push of war of his inward force and the vampony's outward force, there was...resistance as the swirling elemental thing...came toward him. Pushing against his push.

There was a pained whimper from the unicorn in Daniel's hold as a lightning bolt flashed and struck toward the whirling thing that was once that pegasus. It seemed to just add the lightning bolt to its whirling mass-ness. Sweet, an electrical dust and debris storm! You should totally make it a fiery electrical dust and debris storm next, that would be, hot.
    Sandy staggered, nearly overcome by a sudden bout of vertigo. The storm gobbled up every spark of magic he sent into it, and only pressed harder against his mind with each passing second. Raw magical strength had always been his shortcoming, and he was up against a pony with potentially centuries of experience under its belt. Not good odds.

The thundering tornado advanced on him, he could feel the electricity all over his body from here. If he couldn't even collapse it, what hope did he have of stopping it?

Charge it. Feel the rush of your steel sinking into its insolent form...

Urgh...no, that's stupid an'...an' dumb...

This vampony mocks you. Taunts you. Take his wings and let him choke on them...

I...I can beat this...gotta beat this...promised Rainbow...

Then GO. Give up this useless magic. Taste its blood. Fight! KILL!

...give...up...magic?

That wasn't a half-bad idea.

In a last-ditch effort, Sandy suddenly hurled himself to the side at the same moment he let go of the spell. Without him pushing inward to meet the vampony's outward force...well, it was anypony's guess what would happen now.

[tldr: Sandy suddenly drops his spell, hoping the vampony will over-balance and spin itself out of control]

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Miss M/Zephyr][/I]

"Zephyr...just...just go help their Captain and her companion," Miss M ordered as she moved to deal with the brown and tan pegasi who was trying to go after Zephyr. Zephyr nodded hesitantly and flew out of the way as Miss M delivered a body blow to the upset tan and brown pegasi, keeping him from attacking Zephyr.

[Gearstride/Silverpine]

Indeed hideously vulnerable were those two. Anyways, Gearstride let out a small pained whimper as Silverpine attended to her. She faintly smiled at him, ready to pass out. "T-thank...you...Lieutenant.."

"Oh...how cute...kinda like us babe, except not, also...they smell really nice" Said a male voice.

"I guess...meh.." Replied a female voice. "Eh...whatever, I got dibs on them." And with that a pegasi appeared, that mare from the hamster ball of doom. She flew into the air and bucked the ceiling to dislodge and force a large slab of stone to fall down.

It looked like it was about to crush them when suddenly a pair of blue wings umbrella'd over the bleeding couple. Zephyr shielded Gear and Silverpine as the slab smashed against his back causing him to buckle. "ow.."
    "Don't... don't mention it... Gear..." Silverpine whispered. His nonmangled hoof squeezed of hers.

Breath. That's it, Silverpine. Focus. Don't let the darkness get you yet. He dimly aware of the sound of rocks falling... and bones breaking. Fighting the dizziness that was threatening to overcome, he dragged the shotgun which lay nearby and began, ever so slowly, to reload yet another shell. If he was going to go down, he was going to go down fighting.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-14 at 08:43 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper is running low on armor and has nothing loaded. She rolls away for space to reload.

Lochbed

"So many things. Ah didnae thin ye had day time for meh take list'em. Like that." she said while pointing to a wheelchair.

Heavy

"Well, thank you for inviting me to dinner. What time?" he asked with a wink.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]

Hamster Ball? What? There's no hamster ball. Anyways. Daniel boots the hapless unicorn vampony into the eye of the mini storm elemental thing....whatever. "Waaah...aah...please no...n..!" He yelps as he is sucked in and shredded up and zapped upon hitting the center. Well, good thing Sandy was on the relative outskirts of this mess previously. Out flies a bleeding skinned and slashed up unicorn.

[Sandy]

And then!...Sandy played tug of push and let go of his external force. The vampony elemental had been pushing as much force against him as he was exerting to it. It flew wildly upon itself, its only energy and force being used against itself, collapsing on itself. The pegasus and vampony magic used by the black and white mare dissolved on itself showing that crumpled on the ground mare. She grunted with a strain, trying to pick herself up.

[Staccata/Rainbow]

The vampony casually nips at the bolt with a sigh forcing her body to push the foreign object out of her body. As Staccata approaches with her flamey dagger of flame striking, she casually thrusts out a hoof at Staccata to hit her mouth around the dagger and heavily sighs in a droopy manner.

[Miss M]

The angry tan and brown stallion lashed out at Miss M for getting in his way of attacking Zephyr. She continued to strike with non lethal blows and dodging his lethal blows to lop off her neck. "I'm..sorry *duck* that happened....please...*duck* just...*duck*.." There was no getting through to him.

[Silverpine/Gearstride/Zephyr]

Gearstride's breathing was shallow, her tourniquet and bandages quickly seeping with blood. Zephyr grunted as he rolled to the side and into their blood puddle, it was so unsanitary. His eyes caught glance of Gearstride's hoof and Silverpine's as without thought he spit onto his own hoof and moved to hoof to wipe it over Gearstride's hoof but then..

he was side tackled by Clod and stabbed with his horn. "Nope! My lady has dibs on these two, I ain't gonna let you ruin her fun!"

Bonita looked down and smirked a little at her love's antics. Be still my heart. She then turned her attention on the mortal couple and bucked more stone slabs their way.
    ===========

Ember

"The wheel chair? Heh...ya know, I had to use that the other day for a while...but it was just too bulky for me."
    Ember said with a small smile.

Aubade-Downtown- Cafe

"I beg your pardon? How awfully forward of you, what makes you think I'll be having you over for dinner?"
    She asked with an playful smile and stirred her drink a little. She probably didn't even realize her accidental flirting going on.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-14 at 01:10 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Locked and loaded, Rainbow was ready. She...

charged at the vampony at a sharp angle to trip her up.

Lochbed

The kelpie hummed in understanding.

The receptionist giggled at Lochbed's words and called out. "Can I help you?"

Heavy

The stallion bit into a bun. He smiled a tiny bit. "I know a pure and lovely lady like yourself would not be rude and mention her great cooking and not offer an invitation. So what time?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]

Hamster Ball? What? There's no hamster ball. Anyways. Daniel boots the hapless unicorn vampony into the eye of the mini storm elemental thing....whatever. "Waaah...aah...please no...n..!" He yelps as he is sucked in and shredded up and zapped upon hitting the center. Well, good thing Sandy was on the relative outskirts of this mess previously. Out flies a bleeding skinned and slashed up unicorn.

[Sandy]

And then!...Sandy played tug of push and let go of his external force. The vampony elemental had been pushing as much force against him as he was exerting to it. It flew wildly upon itself, its only energy and force being used against itself, collapsing on itself. The pegasus and vampony magic used by the black and white mare dissolved on itself showing that crumpled on the ground mare. She grunted with a strain, trying to pick herself up.
    [I]
    Sandy dragged himself up from where he lay, body twitching and shaking erratically. Part of him was dimly aware that his tactic had worked. The rest of him? All too aware that the vampony was no longer in that pesky, immaterial form.

Perfect...

Without even looking, a pair of stakes lifted off the ground and dove towards her torso, trying to pin those pesky wings to her body. Another stake he gripped in his teeth. He staggered and stumbled towards her, every step feeling like twenty with the effort of holding the rage back. It was just...so hard...to keep it up. It'd be so easy to cut loose, go wild on this good-for-nothing, sack of manure vampony. Make her suffer...make her pay for what she'd done...b-but he was Cirrus! They were...were supposed to be better than this. He couldn't disappoint the Cap'n...but...but this was war. Things happened...his life or hers...who would blame him if he was...thorough...

With his eyes blocked by the goggles, his expression was difficult to read. The little unicorn alternated between a flat, pained frown through gritted teeth, and a mad, bloody grin of insane anticipation. Still he shambled forward, not once taking his goggle-eyes off the fallen mare, slowly raising, tilting his head, readying the stake...

[tldr: Sandy is struggling to keep himself under control. He sent two stakes at the tornado-mare to pin her wings to her torso and keep her weak. Now he's shambling towards her, torn between ending her quickly, or taking out his rage on her undead hide.]

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Troll in the Playground

Ember-Clinic-Hospital

"Oh...hello ma'am...we're to visit a Miss Sweet Victory,"
    In which he hoped to also see Big Bruce there.
    --

"Mmm....perhaps I am to be rude? Did that ever occur to you that perhaps I said that to be a little mean and not invite you over afterwards?"
    She answered with a question and playful smile.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Right. First rule of counterspelling." He remarks dryly. He runs towards the fallen pegasus, stops, takes aim with an arrow at Clod. At least, a distraction gives Zephyr a temporary advantage. At best, free wound!

He spins to make sure his opponent is downed, and then...

Sandy.

He slides his bow across his back and approaches softly, gently taking the stake in Sandy's mouth out, putting a hoof across his shoulders, squeezing him into a soft hug. "Not this time, Sandy. I'm sorry."

Then he plunges the stake deep into the pegasus - right in that cluster nowhere near the heart where all the other goodies are.

(tl;dr - One arrow at Clod's torso, taking away of Sandy's stake and nonlethally [well, not lethal to a vampire, anyway] incapping Dr. Maelstrom with it)

([Wooden Arrows Left: 8 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])

22. - Top - End - #1102

Vampony Bowl-down

Somepony seems to have her confused with a blind-raging berserker that's too stupid to know what they're doing is stupid (no offense 20 seconds ago Sandy). Staccata jukes to her right and comes in from another angle, oblivious to Rainbow's loaded status.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember-Clinic-Hospital

"Oh...hello ma'am...we're to visit a Miss Sweet Victory,"
    In which he hoped to also see Big Bruce there.
    The mare in white flipped through pages of a large book. "Room 201. Take a visitor's pass." the receptionist/nurse responded.

The room would have two beds and a window. The patient nearest to the door wasn't Sweet Victory. The pony was too small and the bandages were to many. The old mare who sat in the room continuously stroked the stallion's mare with her wrinkled hooves.

Big Bruce was noticeable from the doorway. He was unshaved and gruff. Visible bag hung under his eyes.

--

"Mmm....perhaps I am to be rude? Did that ever occur to you that perhaps I said that to be a little mean and not invite you over afterwards?"
    She answered with a question and playful smile.
    Heavy Ale's eyes stayed fixed on Aubade. The stallion slowly chewed then swallowed. "It did pop into mind. But that isn't the case. You don't seem the type."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Silverpine/Gearstride/Zephyr][/I]

Gearstride's breathing was shallow, her tourniquet and bandages quickly seeping with blood. Zephyr grunted as he rolled to the side and into their blood puddle, it was so unsanitary. His eyes caught glance of Gearstride's hoof and Silverpine's as without thought he spit onto his own hoof and moved to hoof to wipe it over Gearstride's hoof but then..

he was side tackled by Clod and stabbed with his horn. "Nope! My lady has dibs on these two, I ain't gonna let you ruin her fun!"

Bonita looked down and smirked a little at her love's antics. Be still my heart. She then turned her attention on the mortal couple and bucked more stone slabs their way.
    ===========
    Shell into chamber. Lock shells in place. Always target the centre mass. His training was the only thing keeping him going now. In slow motion, he lifted his shotgun.

Stone slabs. Crap.

He reflexively blasted the slabs out of the sky with two precise blasts of his shotgun. But uh oh. There was that reload again. Dang. Also blood loss and pain. Intense. Pain.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Barbarian in the Playground

( I keep forgetting to reply, sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "And it also proves that it's too late to change things. Unless you want me to break into her place, take everything that isn't nailed down and hide it somewhere in the woods, but I doubt you'd approve of that." Night Jewel laughed.

"Anyway, my point is that you've got to deal with it now. You can't go running off to get killed. It's too late for that. What would really help is you sticking with us and helping fix things."
    He sighs again
    "ok..."
    then walks again, leaning close to the wall, possibly having forgot what he was even doing there
    -------------------------------------------

Aero
    Aero continues walking until he leaves town and makes it to a hill with a large oak tree at the top. He climbs up the hill until he reaches the tree and sets down the picnic basket. Opening it up, he takes out the blanket and spreads it out and sets the basket on it.
    Aisis would follow, when the blanket's spread out there, she just slowly approaches, unsure if sitting on it or what
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He sighs again
    "ok..."
    then walks again, leaning close to the wall, possibly having forgot what he was even doing there
    I wonder what Knight Commander Blueshield would have to say about him, thought Night Jewel. From what I know of her, it would most likely be creatively worded and not at all polite.

He raises a flawless eyebrow at Jewel. "I have always wondered...do ponies actually ever nail anything down?"
    "Not that I know of. And in any case, they don't nail the nails down."

"You can just call me Gak, everypony does."
    She bowed.
    "Did something happen around here?"
    "Um. Well. Actually we just finished fighting I-don't-know-who, and it was this huge production with lots of violence. But apparently this doesn't happen often. I think. I hope." She's trying more to reassure herself than Gak at the moment, but does her best to keep on the no-big-deal face regardless.
    "What she said," said Blades. "There was a bunch of nasty magical types tryin' to attack the gate guards. If there's one thing ya can say about this town, it's that it's never dull!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Rainbow/Staccata]

The bored vampony feinted a fall from Rainbow's attack just as Staccata came to attack her to let her hit Rainbow. She rolled out of the way and sighed and siiiiiiiiiiighed again.

[Sandy/Daniel/Zephyr]

Clod gets in an arrow right in the butt cheek. Clod grits his teeth and then yelps as Zephyr forces himself up and bucks Clod across smacking him into a pew.

Goodies, sounds nasty. Well Daniel stabs her with a stake near the useless goodies. She grunts in pain and nickers/snarls as she tries to fight this pain, orders after all to fulfill.

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The stone slab shatters into smaller debris, a large chunk still falls, toward Silverpine's head. Gearstride throws herself to push Silverpine a way, it hits her flank, hurts a bit, but it could be worse.

Bonita watched Clod get bucked, growls and decides to murder Zephyr's face. She flies toward him.
    ===

Ember-Clinic-Hospital

"Big Bruce?"
    Ember called out to the pink stallion with fretful eyes.
    -

Aubade-Downtown-cafe

"Do I now? Why don't I seem the type to you?"
    She asked, still smiling.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

Daniel

He spins to make sure his opponent is downed, and then...

Sandy.

He slides his bow across his back and approaches softly, gently taking the stake in Sandy's mouth out, putting a hoof across his shoulders, squeezing him into a soft hug. "Not this time, Sandy. I'm sorry."

Then he plunges the stake deep into the pegasus - right in that cluster nowhere near the heart where all the other goodies are.

(tl;dr - One arrow at Clod's torso, taking away of Sandy's stake and nonlethally [well, not lethal to a vampire, anyway] incapping Dr. Maelstrom with it)

([Wooden Arrows Left: 8 (immediate)]
    Sandy whinnied inarticulately as the stake was plucked from his mouth, rammed deep into the mare, and then...that was it? A little spurting of blood, a little pain, and no more?!

...yes, it was enough.

Before the wrath could respond, he slammed the door shut in its face, buying him a few precious moments of (relative) clarity. The little unicorn sucked in huge gulps of air, letting them out in long, rattling sighs. "Okay...I'm okay...she's down...down...I'm okay..." he repeated to himself. Screwing his eyes shut, he nodded fervently to the bard. "A-a-alright, y'can point me at th' next one now...I'm good..." Not even a lick of shame or regret entered his voice. And why should they? All he felt was relief to be back in control. It was almost as if something was surgically removing all the guilt and negativity he might be feeling.

With his leg around his shoulders, Daniel would feel the engineer's pulse thundering away. How fast his heart was racing could be anypony's guess; the beats just seemed to blend together into a constant hum of lifeblood. That, and every muscle in his neck vibrated with raw energy.

Daniel had grabbed hold of a living, breathing ball of violence and murderous rage. Now all that remained was to figure out what to do with it.

[tldr: Sandy struggles briefly, but seems to get control of himself. Oddly enough, he's not feeling any guilt over his desires to messily kill the helpless vampony. He asks Daniel to point him at the next target, keeping his eyes shut so as to not be tempted further.]

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

"Hnn. Questions within questions whenever I question you." He stumbles more than moves forward, shaking his head. "Though, I should refrain...is now an appropriate time to pass out?"

--

Arvadraa

"It isn't? There go my prospects of planting a garden in old age, I suppose." Her wit seems to be back.

--

Daniel

"Woahhh no." He shakes his head vigorously, taking out an arrow and stabbing the pegasus in the eye with it like he's off-hoofedly making tea or something. "You stay right there until whatever juice you've got in you dissipates. If you have any medical equipment, use that too. And deep breaths. Deep breaths are good."

He runs towards Clod, Bonita, Silverpine and Gearstride with two more arrows already nocked. "And feel free to disregard all that if I'm about to die!" He shouts over his shoulder.

([Wooden Arrows Left: 2 (nocked) 5 (immediate)]

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Rainbow senses the motive of the droopy eyed vampony's action. And since she isn't all that fast, the snipe has enough time and distance to slide and slow her movement. Now if Staccata is just doesn't stab her....

Lochbed/Bruce

"Ember? Glad you came. She's resting but Victory should wake soon." The bid pink stallion got up and hugged Ember tight. "Who is this lovely mare by your side?"

Heavy

"Well you have a face of honesty and I overall doubt a servant of your position would have a rotten core. No, your fruit be still a sweet one." Heavy looked down into his coffee as he spoke. "Care for a spike to your drink?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater