New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    ...this one actually makes me think of the Dawn Caste Solar Exalted. XD

(Dawn Castes are the warriors and generals of the Solar Exalted, as opposed to the character you drew for me, who's a Zenith Caste- that is, a priestess. While any Exalted is expected to be good at combat, Dawn Castes are the best at it)
    Eh, reminded me more of an Incarnate.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

I enjoyed the start of the Travel and Tsukumogami game while it was running, so I'd like to keep an eye on whatever new game you decide to make. Hijack☆Umbrella sounds like the most fun from the little descriptions you gave, though that might just be my fondness for modern fantasy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Barbarian in the Playground

It'd be pretty fun to see a game dmed by Kas, I expect. Let us know!
    Playground in the Playground

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
    It'd be pretty fun to see a game dmed by Kas, I expect. Let us know!
    Having been DM'd by Kasanip before, I would wholeheartedly encourage it.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Having been DM'd by Kasanip before, I would wholeheartedly encourage it.
    Kasanip has DM'ed before? (presuming this hasn't been in the same game we're both already in)

I'd love to have a game DM'ed by Kasanip sometime as well. Though with my game schedule as it is atm, I don't know if I'll be able to play. But if I do have the time, I'll gladly play!

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

Seems there's a lot of people volunteering for a game, but I've always wanted to try joining a game on the forums and I'd be interested as well if there's room for me.

Also, I'm getting more of a Valkyria Chronicles feeling from the Sacred Blue Flame one.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Kasanip has DM'ed before? (presuming this hasn't been in the same game we're both already in)

I'd love to have a game DM'ed by Kasanip sometime as well. Though with my game schedule as it is atm, I don't know if I'll be able to play. But if I do have the time, I'll gladly play!
    Well, this was her little DM moment when she ran that little adventure session in the Telarys game. I'd count that as DM experience.

Also hey, your Icon's different.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

8. - Top - End - #1358

SwashbucklerGuy

Well, this was her little DM moment when she ran that little adventure session in the Telarys game. I'd count that as DM experience.

Also hey, your Icon's different.
    Yes it is different! You can say the game I'm using her in (she is hands down my most developed and fleshed out character) got a 5 year time skip, so my character got an updated look to match her new age.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Yes it is different! You can say the game I'm using her in (she is hands down my most developed and fleshed out character) got a 5 year time skip, so my character got an updated look to match her new age.
    She looks like a he. o-o

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd be up for playing in a game run by Kasa too, if there's still room.

11. - Top - End - #1361

SwashbucklerGuy

She looks like a he. o-o
    Well not completely a surprise as she can come off looking a bit like a male. She doesn't really go for anything like lipstick or jewelry. Being flat-chested doesn't help.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Colossus in the Playground

Hey Kasanip are you still taking sketch requests?

If so, can you draw Nina from Sairyu's game please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Ogre in the Playground

To draw some time ago, sketch of Rizu and Doni because they are a nice couple! (Fire Emblem)

Spoiler
    Show

For me it was shock of Chapter 9 & 10, and suddenly, it became [Legend of Doni]. Always Fire Emblem is enjoyed because [support] system.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Kasa, when you get time, would it be possible to get a drawing of an elven girl wearing a red dress, with shoulder-length ice-white hair, and grey eyes, sitting on a stone under the night sky, with a blood-red tear on her cheek, seen as though from a distance, with bushes and a tree in the foreground?
    Spoiler
    Show

Huh... I've never heard of these, but I'd certainly like to learn more about them.
    It seems Wikipedia can help. Even English page was written! Alshard Night Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Seems there's a lot of people volunteering for a game, but I've always wanted to try joining a game on the forums and I'd be interested as well if there's room for me.

Also, I'm getting more of a Valkyria Chronicles feeling from the Sacred Blue Flame one.
    Yes, concept of character is combining [Returner] concept and [Valkyria] ability ideas. Unfortunately, design must be changed because unacceptable now.

To receive many interests, I am happy and excited.

But to think some more in deciding a game, it is thought with so many people, probably it is easiest to do 2 games.
    Unfortunately, math was done for, Hijack☆Umbrella. Because story is 7 days, it would take probably 7 months! Probably it is better to be a TRPG and not php game, because each [Day] = 1 hour time.

To decide then, it is Night Wizard 2, or Ryuutama.

If it is Night Wizard, to make 1-2 parties with 3-4 people is good I think.
    Of Ryuutama, it must only be party size 4-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Hey Kasanip are you still taking sketch requests?

If so, can you draw Nina from Sairyu's game please?
    Of course!
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-08-07 at 05:30 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks, Kasa! She's very much as I imagined her, and the sketch itself is lovely.

Also, sorry to bug you, but after talking things over with one of the people I've been RPing with, we decided that having a sketch of a pair of our characters would be great, so...

If you could do a drawing of Nycca sitting in Talina's lap, or riding on her back, when you're not busy with other things, please?

Talina, unfortunately, doesn't appear to have an entry there, though I could have sworn I'd made one, so here's a description:

Talina is a few inches over six feet tall, and fairly pretty, with short brown hair. She may or may not have a few minor scars on her right cheek, depending on what point you choose to draw them at.

In this case, she'll probably be wearing grey or black jeans with a dark purple t-shirt, though black mage's robes with some sort of purple and/or grey pattern in them would work too.

She might also have her healer's pouch; if she does, it's a fairly large leather bag (around the size of a laptop case, or a bit bigger), with a single flap over the top to keep water out, though it doesn't have a way to latch it, and a shoulder strap - all in all, it very much resembles the classic postman's bag. Also, she might not be carrying it, if she does have it, in which case it would be set within easy reach, and at least partly open.

15. - Top - End - #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    To draw some time ago, sketch of Rizu and Doni because they are a nice couple! (Fire Emblem)

Spoiler
    Show

For me it was shock of Chapter 9 & 10, and suddenly, it became [Legend of Doni]. Always Fire Emblem is enjoyed because [support] system.

Of course!
    Do you know the English names of these Fire emblem characters?

And thank you Kasanip.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

16. - Top - End - #1366

Actually, a little of Fate RPG is remembered by me. Fri was to run such a game, but I only finished character creation. Sometime it would be nice to try again I think.
    It's a shame that you didn't got to play that Fate game after all Kasanip, but that's life.

Fate is actually my favourite system now, but my friends are not very interested in playing that system.

[*]Hijack☆Umbrella (Mystery Game, Kasanip creator, it is Modern Fantasy)[/LIST]
    You created a game kasanip? Now I'm very curious about this one.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

17. - Top - End - #1367

Both Night Wizard 2 and Ryuutama sound pretty awesome; Night Wizard sounds pretty crazy, but I think Ryuutama is more Kas's thing if I had to guess. My vote goes to Ryuutama because it's easy to get the resources for.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ettin in the Playground

Alshard has my vote. I love me some norse mythology.

19. - Top - End - #1369

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Same here

Anyway, Night Wizard 2 looks like a lot of fun, but I'm also interested in Ryuutama... But where can I find info about it? Unless it's supposed to be Alshard, then I got confused.

But I am great with anything, though if I had to choose I think I might prefer Night Wizard 2.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Do you know the English names of these Fire emblem characters?

And thank you Kasanip.
    Sorry, no I don't know English names. Rizu is younger sister of Lord Krom. Doni is just a villager. For such a star-crossed love to bloom upon the battlefield is wonderful, I think.

To describe Hijack☆Umbrella:
    This is a story nobody knows. It has never been told, because it is a story of secrets.

Or maybe it will be told, if you fail... Or if you succeed?

This is a game of mystery discovery and roleplay. It is a game about supernatural and extraordinary characters to be entangled together in a certain incident. Working together or even against each other, the characters must solve this incident before it becomes too late.

Spoiler
    Show
    Game is to take OO days. A planned scenario, it is 7 days. There are 6 class types, to arrange 3 category by style: [Local Deity, Youkai, Time Traveler, Shinobi, Esper, Witch], and 4 [abilities] <Supernatural>, <Humanity>, <Athletics>, <Mind>.

Mystery hides and gives power. For characters who posses [secrets] and [secret missions], it can be said the goal of each character is different. But if secrets are revealed to other characters, to receive [mystery point], which is a tool to affect [scenes] to advantage of the character.
    ...this feeling.
    But because of [Scene] and [Session] time, it is unwieldy for a php game, I think. To know last two years volatile situation, such a long game cannot be promised by me, I think.

It seems there is interest for NW2 and Ryuutama. Maybe I should make one each game. I think I can do such a thing.

Thinking about Character Creation, it will be difficult to explain everything. But it can be done ROC or concept can be described and I can make character sheet too.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

Both of those systems sound pretty interesting! I did a quick search, and it seems like there's a partially translated version of Night Wizard here
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

22. - Top - End - #1372

Sorry, no I don't know English names. Rizu is younger sister of Lord Krom. Doni is just a villager. For such a star-crossed love to bloom upon the battlefield is wonderful, I think.
    That's acutally all I needed to identify the characters, Thank you

Serene forest has their English names as Liz and Donny right now.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    It really does. It was the first thing I thought about seeing the picture, but that might be because I was just showing off VC to my girlfriend like an hour and a half ago. Still, it looks great and there are far, far worse things to look like than Valkyria Chronicles.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    Both of those systems sound pretty interesting! I did a quick search, and it seems like there's a partially translated version of Night Wizard here
    As expected of the internet! It is surprising, and also relieving.

Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    It really does. It was the first thing I thought about seeing the picture, but that might be because I was just showing off VC to my girlfriend like an hour and a half ago. Still, it looks great and there are far, far worse things to look like than Valkyria Chronicles.
    Yes, concept of character is combining [Returner] concept and [Valkyria] ability ideas. Unfortunately, design must be changed because unacceptable now. GM was to think there is a breastplate. Is it necessary or unnecessary? I must make a decision. But maybe to cause trouble for IC if there is no breastplate.

~*~

So, a decision was made, to make 1 game of NW2 for 4 players.
    And to make 1 game of Ryuutama for 4-6 players.

If there is interest in a game, please send PM to me!  Even if recruiting thread is made, many friends post in this thread, so probably I will choose players from this group first!

It is possible to request both games, but maybe such a player will not be able to enter both if many interests respond, so please choose preference too!

I know [scenario description] hasn't been written here, so maybe interest is difficult. So, to write scenario descriptions now!

Night Wizard! The Second Edition
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wizard! The Second Edition
    This world is not what it seems like. Since the World Barrier weakening, it has become more dangerous. The Emulators, the enemy of wizards, threaten the world, and are trying to destroy the World Barrier.

Let's tell a story about Kimei Academy. This Academy is a private school, with the appearance of a normal place. In a peaceful place, it may seem an idyllic school life. However, Kimei Academy also trains some young wizards as well. For such wizards who live a double life, always it is the back and forth of duty and school assignments.

This year a new club called "Kimei Gakuen School Life Safety Patrol Group" has been advertised aggressively by a certain third year students Masukura Shun and Yaegashi Tsubaki.

You are students at the school, whether a new student or senior student. Maybe you are a wizard, or maybe you are about to discover your power.
    For your own reasons, (curiosity, interest, loneliness, boredom, any-club-is-okay) you have decided to come to the first club meeting for this club today before school.

Night Wizard The Second Edition
    I recommend for a style that is combat and fun teamwork. Maybe it is like a cartoon or comic, style of game and abilities. To reference many popular and famous above things with various classes. It seems there is description of these things in Wikipedia article.

Ryuutama
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutama
    The world of Lapis is a beautiful and mysterious land! There are many wonderful places, like the Sky-Canyons where it is said even humans can fly if they try. Or the Aerial Maze-like Canal city of Onuxia. Or the Valley of U=E=I, which has many statues from an ancient race. Across the Eastern Sapphire Sea, it is said people can even call out spirits of objects!
    Of course, there is the Crystal Flowers Meadow, and the Sparky Plains Storms, and even the Myrra's Giant Windmills that must have been built by giants.

Needless to say, it is a land for travelers and sightseers!
    Ah, but this journey is to be a humble story. Every story must have a beginning. So, let's tell this story about novice travelers' first journey from Paxileve!

Ryuutama
    I recommend for heartwarming storytelling travel game. There will be a little fighting, but most of adventure is to challenge of travel, and experience beautiful and a mysterious world together.

However, soon it is Obon. Because my father was lost this spring, to participate in ceremonies. So, to be absent in Kyoto until Wednesday. m(_ _)m

I hope maybe a start for character creation can happen next week Friday maybe.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

To begin preparation of Dragon storyteller for Ryuutama game too.

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-08-10 at 09:58 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1376

That is a pretty adorable green dragon, but I also kind of get the vibe that it's an unreliable crybaby.

I scanned around for about half-an-hour and found some resources.

(This site is excellent and has some links to other sites)
    http://j-rpg.com/ryuutama/

(French list of classes, page has links to other french pages including some very long forum topics)
    http://lapinmarteau.com/nos-jeux/ryuutama/voyageurs-pj/

(Linked from the first page, this has an online reader version of the game book; it's mostly japanese but there are some numbers and pictures that you may be able to decipher, or at least enjoy)
    http://www.j-comi.jp/book/comic/43101

(decent summary of the game in pictures)
    http://j-rpg.com/ryuutama/pictures.html

I'll probably be playing a fighting type character, probably an artisan (the concept is a butler). I look forward to what comes from everyone else.

27. - Top - End - #1377

Those two premise sounds incredibly cute and awesome. I'd love to play them, especially Ryutama... if only I could find the systems.... ('''- _ - )

Times like this made me really wish I took japanese as foreign language indeed...
    Last edited by Fri; 2012-08-10 at 11:44 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd love to do either or both of those, but... What Fri said. There's no way I could do so without a good translation of the system(s).

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
    That is a pretty adorable green dragon, but I also kind of get the vibe that it's an unreliable crybaby.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Aa....Ha Ha Ha..."

Those two premise sounds incredibly cute and awesome. I'd love to play them, especially Ryutama... if only I could find the systems.... ('''- _ - )

Times like this made me really wish I took japanese as foreign language indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I'd love to do either or both of those, but... What Fri said. There's no way I could do so without a good translation of the system(s).
    I was surprised to read these comments, but to realize it wasn't said clearly by me. It wasn't expected by me that players know these games.
    I will explain rules and help players with any question. Please rely on me.

But, I understand if it is to be intimidating to [play a game and not understand system]. However, Kamome is such a character I love very much. But such a system played I don't understand.

To compare of west games like infamous Dungeons&Dragons, rules of Ryuutama are very easy. Rules of NW are a little difficult.

Banthesun found some translation of http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Ni...he_2nd_Edition so maybe rules are a little easier to know.
    If desire to join but nervous of rules, please be reassured these will be beginner games.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

Banthesun found some translation of http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Ni...he_2nd_Edition so maybe rules are a little easier to know.
    If desire to join but nervous of rules, please be reassured these will be beginner games.
    I also found some qualitative descriptions of its setting and character classes on its Wikipedia page. It sounds like a really fun concept, but after looking at the rules on other wiki page, I'm glad you'll be there to help!
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!