New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Ryouichi will be going to Frozen_Feet. I'll talk to Draken about taking Carins, if he's even still interested. Talon is also up for grabs for a capable RPer, as I have plot for her relevant to the story as a whole.

Viatrix can stay along as an NPC, as suggested.

Other than that, Valeria, Nero, and Hiroto might have disappeared/moved thanks to SWORD. Hibiki disappeared back into his underwater fortress. Ruwa, I don't know. HG disappeared too often and never got back to that plot for me to do anything with her.

Don't know about Magnus either. Chikako never got to go very far either, she can fade.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Straw, not to tell you what to do with your own characters, but is it okay if someone shows interest in Valeria to take her up? I think the Sora-Val dynamic is too cute to let it be lost.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

Grrr. I was hoping Val would disappear and leave Sora all for Yui... I mean, Silva.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Grrr. I was hoping Val would disappear and leave Sora all for Yui... I mean, Silva.
    Wait, what? Who decided this? Nuh-uh. Yui can have him.

Only time will tell, Silva.

...I have a strong urge to stab you now.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

5. - Top - End - #335
    Orc in the Playground

"Note to self: go to town on Sora's remaining Photoshaped folder."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

Post has been edited. Can we wait for maximus25?

7. - Top - End - #337
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Straw, not to tell you what to do with your own characters, but is it okay if someone shows interest in Valeria to take her up? I think the Sora-Val dynamic is too cute to let it be lost.
    Are you offering?
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Are you offering?
    Unfortunately, no. I just know I'd totally mess it up if I did.

I'm better at RPing lesbians.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #339
    Pixie in the Playground

Viatrix would be fun to RP... but if NPC is the way to go with her so be it...

anyone have a plan? or are we still waiting on people to respond on their interest?

10. - Top - End - #340

Well I still haven't decided if Val's vanishing would revert Sora's massive amount of character development (my god he looks nothing like he did at his first appearance, and acts completely betterer) or just make him go insane - he has been searching for his little sister for six years, he has that kind of time - and try to find her basically anywhere.

And both Silva and Sora (Post-Valeria vanishing) are so many levels of crazy that Sora/Silva would either be hilarious or hilarious.

"...don't I get a say in this?"

No Sora shut up and stop being dumb

@Kuroi: Pretend Sora is a girl. A flatchested, anti-social, egotistical girl.

And dear god keep Froze away from playing Val his characters already creepily mess with mine enough as it is
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-02-24 at 08:49 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't worry, I have no intentions of playing Val. I find it funnier when someone else is competing for your attention also.

12. - Top - End - #342

Wait when the hell did Kerfuffle get in the Shipping Sora camp!??!? I remember you being all weirded out by Froze's suggestion of Sora/Silva!

WHAT HAVE I DONE SORA I AM SO SORRY

13. - Top - End - #343

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Wait when the hell did Kerfuffle get in the Shipping Sora camp!??!? I remember you being all weirded out by Froze's suggestion of Sora/Silva!

WHAT HAVE I DONE SORA I AM SO SORRY
    Weirded out? I don't remember that...

*shrugs*

Well, I think it would be funny to see play out.

WHAT?! What do you think you're doing? You take that back right now!

Nope. Not gonna happen, Silva.

*facepalms* I hate you so much right now.

Heh...I know.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #344

It was ages ago. I think it was suggested in MW1, so like... thread 7-9?

Weirded out is wrong - more like 'Flat what'.

@V: Yes.

Enjoy hours of wasted time!
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-02-25 at 12:03 AM.

15. - Top - End - #345

'Flat what'?

Sorry, I'm not understanding to meaning of that.

Like dumbfounded? I could see me having that reaction to that scenario.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ettin in the Playground

As a note, while I've contacted horngeek and he might be interested in continuing, if he doesn't appear to make a post before monday I'll hijack Hotaru for a while to keep Ep. 11 moving.

Meanwhile riccaru, if you're reading this, I hope you keep things busy with Silva.

EDIT: Also, where did Nicklance go? I want to keep the fight between Lalita and Cuerva going, seeing that it's about the only thing happening in Hueco Mundo.

On other news, since Genoveva is unlikely to come back, I suggest Hannibal could spearhead her "invasion" to Las Noches. Seeing that many of our HM players have vanished and there isn't really anyone besides me to play the invasion force, it's going to be mostly an NPC background event sorta thing, but it'd allow us to write out some unused characters from the narrative. (For example we could say absent Espada either go missing or die.)

Is anyone here itching for a fight? Inyuthebeatis? How about a rematch between Pico and Hannibal?
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2012-02-25 at 07:39 AM.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Orc in the Playground

While it's pretty presumptuous of my part, I'd really rather Genny be NPC'd on that invasion rather than Hanny spearhead it; Rouga has a bit of something to prove to her. But hey, whatever works.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

But who'd be willing to play her? I'm already playing Lalita and Hannibal, who make up a large part of this "invasion". I think it's best if Genoveva is left to the background, in absence of Callos.

Though, Rouga is another one who could fight Hannibal. He could try to prove his point to him, though I guess it's not quite the same. We could get to it right away, Hannibal can always fight Pico later. Or Pico could join once Inyu shows up, he's Rouga's "disciple" afterall, it wouldn't be that odd for them to team up against dear Hanny.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Orc in the Playground

But who'd be willing to play her? I'm already playing Lalita and Hannibal, who make up a large part of this "invasion". I think it's best if Genoveva is left to the background, in absence of Callos.

Though, Rouga is another one who could fight Hannibal. He could try to prove his point to him, though I guess it's not quite the same. We could get to it right away, Hannibal can always fight Pico later. Or Pico could join once Inyu shows up, he's Rouga's "disciple" afterall, it wouldn't be that odd for them to team up against dear Hanny.
    Okay, I get that Hanny is a total freaking beast, but don't you think you're underselling Rouga's strength a teensy tiny lil' bit?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #350

On other news, since Genoveva is unlikely to come back, I suggest Hannibal could spearhead her "invasion" to Las Noches. Seeing that many of our HM players have vanished and there isn't really anyone besides me to play the invasion force, it's going to be mostly an NPC background event sorta thing, but it'd allow us to write out some unused characters from the narrative. (For example we could say absent Espada either go missing or die.)

Is anyone here itching for a fight? Inyuthebeatis? How about a rematch between Pico and Hannibal?
    I got an HM character that can be used. Not an Espada, but still an Arrancar.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Okay, I get that Hanny is a total freaking beast, but don't you think you're underselling Rouga's strength a teensy tiny lil' bit?
    Strenght? If it's still accurate that Rouga lacks Sonido, Hannibal runs laps around him and his hedgehog defence.

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    I got an HM character that can be used. Not an Espada, but still an Arrancar.
    Is it Ivaz= Because the suggestion's fine and dandy, but do you see any other outcome of that encounter than her dying in a particularly bloody manner?

On other news: I'll cook up a post for Ryouichi during Monday to get some balls rolling.

22. - Top - End - #352

This reminds me Froze - if you're taking over the Invasion I need you on AIM. For things.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey Terry, what should Cecilia and Kyoki be doing now? Or should we make it to where they left each others company so that Kyoki could explore the city and familarize herself with it.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

I apologize for my lack of posting, but I'll try to post more often. Getting to the end of my semester and lots of **** is happening all at once.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground

Strenght? If it's still accurate that Rouga lacks Sonido, Hannibal runs laps around him and his hedgehog defence.
    He doesn't lack Sonido, his is just not particularly fast.

And that's what his newfound Necromancia is for, anyway. I'll write it up properly and post it soon, swear to gawd.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356

Ugh. Eventually I'm going to go over these characters and update them. Seriously, some of the abilities I gave them are nothing like what they actually do

I'm looking at you Cecilia. You don't look anything like my vision of you.

And yes, Kyoki can go wander around. I might post with Cecilia later.

27. - Top - End - #357

Spoiler
    Show
    Is anyone here itching for a fight?
    I wouldn't mind the opportunity to have Sabas flex his proverbial muscles, but if there are no suitable partners then I can just type up a post of him dealing with mooks.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

28. - Top - End - #358

Is it Ivaz= Because the suggestion's fine and dandy, but do you see any other outcome of that encounter than her dying in a particularly bloody manner?
    Yeah, not really. But, I felt the need to toss her name in. Because if she knows this kind of stuff's happening, she'll either join the fight, or go find somewhere else to live.

Better odds that she will fight.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

If you need something to keep her form the fighting or from dying, I won't mind creating a character to serve as a distraction or accidental saviour.

I would also volunteer Misaki for a fight, but I think an untrained mortal would stand a very small chance against supernatural beings. Even if her judgement is actually that poor. ^_^'
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

30. - Top - End - #360

Screw it, I need to stretch my proverbial writing muscles for these characters again.

Dorizzit, Cecilia will fight the hell out of Sabas. 6 v. 5.

@Keveak: ...Froze is asking for duels on an Espada level. As in versus Hannibal, Genoveva, and the ilk - that's why Ivaz would die, because she's only a Fraccion, if I recall.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-02-27 at 07:26 AM.