New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread 30: Roman Numerals? What Roman Numerals?

"I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

2. - Top - End - #632
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread 30: Roman Numerals? What Roman Numerals?

Cassie
    You are too awesome
    Stop it >: (
    Please don't stop it
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Thor's hammer apparently grew larger if rubbed... does your hammer grow larger when you rub it?

*facepalm
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

Well he DID also have a fertility function.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

5. - Top - End - #635
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Because your last picture features you pointing at some sort of horrible bladed machine with a bloodied body in the background.
    If we don't declare you cool, we might be next! (o.o)
    That's just a hedge-trimmer... and that's just a Joey.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well, might as well. Me, my wife, my son, all at his first birthday party 3 months ago.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

7. - Top - End - #637
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dag allows headshots.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is a half-draw for a close-range headshot on a kneeling target.

Yes, I perform executions.
    -\==/-
    I always ask a big question on the League thread right before bedtime so I have something to read while trying to wake up.
    Responses of any sort are wonderful.

Spoiler
    Show
    I like coming up with concepts for characters, and will do so often. But writing up crunch, especially for anything that isn't level 1, takes me a while, and after wasting lots of time writing unused characters on Mythweavers, I generally don't make a sheet unless a DM really likes the concept. Sorry.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Colossus in the Playground

Execution by arrow seems... inefficient.

9. - Top - End - #639

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Execution by arrow seems... inefficient.
    It's very Boondock Saintsy.

I actually want to write a prayer, similar to theirs, that's more in line with our unit theology.

The target in this case was still a combatant, but had lost a leg and was down on his knee. Two other fighters had split up to flank him, and I was setting up for the killshot as soon as his attention was diverted.
    -\==/-
    I always ask a big question on the League thread right before bedtime so I have something to read while trying to wake up.

Spoiler
    Show
    I like coming up with concepts for characters, and will do so often. But writing up crunch, especially for anything that isn't level 1, takes me a while, and after wasting lots of time writing unused characters on Mythweavers, I generally don't make a sheet unless a DM really likes the concept. Sorry.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maeglin_Dubh View Post
    Dag allows headshots.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is a half-draw for a close-range headshot on a kneeling target.

Yes, I perform executions.
    you missed a trick there by not writing something scary/offensive to the target on the "tip" of your arrows better still, have it embossed and aim for the forehead
    Show

11. - Top - End - #641
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    you missed a trick there by not writing something scary/offensive to the target on the "tip" of your arrows better still, have it embossed and aim for the forehead
    It looks like there actually is something on the tip of the arrow but I can't make it out. Some kind of design?
    Many thanks to Ceika for my Avatar

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    It looks like there actually is something on the tip of the arrow but I can't make it out. Some kind of design?
    I did see that..but it doesn't look like something rude... unless it's the stilized version of a penis
    Show

13. - Top - End - #643

It's a sun cross with our unit initials below. It appear upside down in the picture.
    -\==/-

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Can't see me that well, but I like this picture. Sitting in a fountain, in the rain.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Icewalker View Post
    Can't see me that well, but I like this picture. Sitting in a fountain, in the rain.

Spoiler
    Show

Dude. That's badass.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ettin in the Playground

ok.... been a long time since I posted any pictures.

First one, I've been letting a new friend pick out some clothing for me, as she thinks she knows best. (and yes, she is just a friend at this point, we did go out a few times, that is her kid)
    Spoiler
    Show

and here is more of what I was dressing like before
    Spoiler
    Show

also is this a decent picture, as all of these I've got on my online dating profile, some have been cropped though
    Spoiler
    Show

and last, an SCA picture

17. - Top - End - #647

What kingdom?
    -\==/-

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ettin in the Playground

What kingdom?
    Well I'm in Artemisia right now, but the majority of the people there are Atenveldters, which is where I spent the majority of my time fighting. There is at least one person from Drachenwald too. That was from Estrella 2011, I didn't see a good group picture from this year.

19. - Top - End - #649

I post a lot of pictures of me with a bow.

I upgraded.

Spoiler
    Show
    -\==/-

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

I post a lot of pictures of me with a bow.

I upgraded... (photo snipped)
    For a dude in a pixel-pattern camo carrying a modern rifle.. you look an awful lot like a Civil War re-enactor.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    For a dude in a pixel-pattern camo carrying a modern rifle.. you look an awful lot like a Civil War re-enactor.
    I think it's the hat. And maybe the facial hair.

Cool pic, though. Is that a Dragunov?
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

22. - Top - End - #652

It is a Dragunov. Para version, with a folding stock (that actually prevents firing when folded. This is likely an idiot-prevention feature.)

Also, me at Dorian's Parlor last night.

Ensign-Inspector of the Imperial Amerikan Aquatic Navy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Maeglin_Dubh; 2012-04-29 at 06:56 PM.
    -\==/-

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #653

PROM.

This is my adorable boyfriend and me.
    Spoiler
    Show

This one shows off my hair...

And so is this. Little changed since the last picture. :d
    Spoiler
    Show

... and this one's just cute. :3

THAT WAS PROM.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

cuuuuuuuute
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

As great as you both look, and as cute as you look together, I can't help thinking that he looks a bit out of place. Like a garden gnome in a suit.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

26. - Top - End - #656
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    PROM.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

THAT WAS PROM.
    OMC!

I. Love. Your dress.
    Was it silky? How was the weight?

27. - Top - End - #657

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    cuuuuuuuute
    Thanks, Lix. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    As great as you both look, and as cute as you look together, I can't help thinking that he looks a bit out of place. Like a garden gnome in a suit.
    Ahaha! What a unique thought. Probably 'cause it's a suit instead of a tux, and I'm wearing this ridiculously fancy dress.

But it's okay, 'cause his belt buckle was the Crest of Hyrule and he looked like the frontman of a ska band. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    OMC!

I. Love. Your dress.
    Was it silky? How was the weight?
    Thank you so much! The shiny parts are silky and the darker brown parts are rough and kinda meshy. Then there's an inner skirt that was also silky. Kinda grossly sticky when sweaty from dancing but luxurious as hell when not sweaty. It was lighter than most prom dresses, and very comfortable. The lack of tulle was nice and helped create that ridiculously beautiful silhouette I've got goin' on there. You guys shoulda seen the back. I mean, you couldn't have, 'cause there was none.

Anyway, I completely fell in love with this dress the moment I first put it on.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ettin in the Playground

Agreed. That is one nice dress.
    I really like the colour, it suits you so well.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

29. - Top - End - #659
    Barbarian in the Playground

Eh, why not? I'll post a couple of pictures of me and the most important person in my life.

Me competing in a triathlon 2 years ago:
    Spoiler
    Show

My baby brother and I in February 2011:
    Spoiler
    Show

My baby brother and grandma about 2 months ago:
    Spoiler
    Show

@V: Tell me about it. Previously, I had thought that the 6.5 year gap between my sister and myself was big. I'll be 36 a month after he turnes 18.
    Last edited by Hbgplayer; 2012-05-07 at 01:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusMFD View Post
    I don't know what made me laugh harder, the original post or Hbgplayer's response
    One of the most interesting Derailments I've ever seen!
    Great Avatar by Ceika!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #660
    Colossus in the Playground

Wow, that's a big age difference for siblings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    PROM.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

THAT WAS PROM.
    He's cute, you're gorgeous, and that's an amazing dress. Nice and different and interesting. I approve.