New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

"I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being an accountant....Or that she should have taken the herb..."

Foxglove muttered, becoming smaller and her voice thinner under their objections. She rallied, though.

"But that....It's terrible...That she didn't try and pursue her dream in other ways, with other herbs... Dreams aren't things...You just give up because the world tries to stop you. Dreams are... Dreams are..."

She shook her head, having lost what she was trying to say along the way. Or, well, she knew it, but didn't know how to say it.

"So it's a really sad story."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Troll in the Playground

"Not really, I guess, who's to say she's still doing that? Last I heard from her was four years ago,"
    Gearstride shrugged and ate cake. Darn it Foxglove, 'twas supposed to be an off hand joke-comment xP.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove looked away, very worried...And feeling a little chastised by everyone, though they probably didn't mean it like that. She took another bite of cake, half-heartedly.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove looked away, very worried...And feeling a little chastised by everyone, though they probably didn't mean it like that. She took another bite of cake, half-heartedly.
    Purple wraps a leg around Foxglove as a form of support. "I just do not support giving up on one's dream. Especially for accounting. No offense to your brother Mystic. He might have Temperance 5 and be able to resist the badness of Math!" She is no friend of mathematics. "New topic, anypoony?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-13 at 12:03 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple wraps a leg around Foxglove as a form of support. "I just do not support giving up on one's dream. Especially for accounting. No offense to your brother Mystic. He might have Temperance 5 and be able to resist the badness of Math!" She is no friend of mathematics. "New topic, anypoony?"

"Yes, let's talk about...."
    She scratched her chin with a hoof. "Soooo, let's talk dating, do any of you lot have a coltfriend..or fillyfriend?"

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

She scratched her chin with a hoof. "Soooo, let's talk dating, do any of you lot have a coltfriend..or fillyfriend?"
    "Uuuh, I actually have two fillyfriends." Mystic says with a rather large blush. "I know this sounds like some sort of bad fanfiction, but they apparently decided they both wanted to be with me and figured they could share."

"I'm Single" Eclaire says.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Uuuh, I actually have two fillyfriends." Mystic says with a rather large blush. "I know this sounds like some sort of bad fanfiction, but they apparently decided they both wanted to be with me and figured they could share."

"Lucky,"
    She grinned. "I wonder if I can get my sweetheart interested in a three way relationship, I have lots of lovin' to give." She winked. This was a mare who apparently wanted a harem. Though, I think she's more of a one pony mare than she pretends not to be.

"I'm Single" Eclaire says.

"Oh? Have ya ever tried to play the datin' game?"

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? Have ya ever tried to play the datin' game?"
    "No, I haven't. Doesn't sound like much fun honestly. I guess if the right pony came along though, I'd give it a shot." she says in response to Gearstride.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Nope" said one Pepper sister.

"Nada." said the other.

"Two fillyfriends? Lucky."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride smiled at Eclaire and nodded her head in encouragement, not that Eclaire could see it. ;p

"Nope" said one Pepper sister.

"Nada." said the other.

"Two fillyfriends? Lucky."

"Really? Two cutie pies like you, yer bluffin' me,"
    Gear grinned taking to a playful, harmless flirty tone.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Troll in the Playground

"...No."

Foxglove turned her head. She still seemed a little downcast, but returning a bit more to her usual expression. She added, to avoid confusion,

"Umm...If you mean a special somepony, and not just a colt or filly who's a friend..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Troll in the Playground

"...No."

Foxglove turned her head. She still seemed a little downcast, but returning a bit more to her usual expression. She added, to avoid confusion,

"Umm...If you mean a special somepony, and not just a colt or filly who's a friend..."
    Gearstride smiled a cat like smile and leaned over to Foxglove. "Yes, I mean, a special somepony, why, do you have one afterall?"

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...No."

The purple mare looks confused. "Wait.? That question had multiple choices? I didn't study for a test. And I'm out of pencils."

Gearstride smiled a cat like smile and leaned over to Foxglove. "Yes, I mean, a special somepony, why, do you have one afterall?"
    "Oh. I was right afterall."

Yellow shakes her head. "Sis, sometimes I wonder if the elevator goes to the top."

"Don't worry. The Warblers don't use the elevator. They fly."

Yellow facehoofs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

"No, it goes to the top. I took it to visit them today."

Foxglove said, brightening somewhat. She looked at Silvermane.

"I got the littlest Warbler to eat something, but we'll need to come up with a treat later. I promised."

Back on the subject of the special somepony, she added...

"...Umm...I just wanted to make sure I understood...Sometimes words will mean one thing, sometimes another....Most people understand what meaning things means right away... Conversation happens in a language that's not quite Language, and it all adds up in letter-sounds that shift like water..."

She finished by re-stating,

"...I meant No, and I mean no. I have Colt Friends, though...And Filly Friends. And doe and sow and buck and...."

She trailed off as she tried to list all her animal friends by appropriate-sex-title, mumbling words inaudably for a bit.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-14 at 08:41 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

Bump

"Sooo, you don't have a very special somepony who you want to share lots of kisses with?" Gear asked with a look of minor confusion, mostly due to Foxglove's Foxgloveism way of talk-rambling, and koans.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bump

"Sooo, you don't have a very special somepony who you want to share lots of kisses with?" Gear asked with a look of minor confusion, mostly due to Foxglove's Foxgloveism way of talk-rambling, and koans.
    "Gearstride seems to enjoy the romantic. Affection and Fanciful adventure!" announced Purple. "Does that make you the Chick? Or the Big Pony?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Troll in the Playground

"Gearstride seems to enjoy the romantic. Affection and Fanciful adventure!" announced Purple. "Does that make you the Chick? Or the Big Pony?"

"Neither, that makes me the flirty party face who likes the Hot Pony Kisses TM,"
    She winked with a flirty smirk.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Eclaire just stays silent. She really has nothing to add, and doesn't know enough about any of these mares to think any of them might be good matches. Besides, I think the only one who might be looking who isn't taken is Purple.

Mystic added her own little thing in response to Gearstride. "Doesn't really sound like she does, which is absolutely fine really." while Mystic certainly liked romance (Why else would she have two fillyfriends? ) She didn't really consider it something worth getting worked up about.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Neither, that makes me the flirty party face who likes the Hot Pony Kisses TM,"
    She winked with a flirty smirk.
    "Foxglove doesn't have a coltfriend. Not that I know of. Not that I know anything. But I don't even see something close to a budding relationship. Maybe a seeding one but not budding or definitely not flowering relationship." explains Purple. She was tired of this relationship talk seeing how she is single. "How about some party games?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane blushed.

"No, it goes to the top. I took it to visit them today."

Foxglove said, brightening somewhat. She looked at Silvermane.

"I got the littlest Warbler to eat something, but we'll need to come up with a treat later. I promised."
    "That's great!" said Silvermane. "I've been worried about her, to be honest."

Back on the subject of the special somepony, she added...

"...Umm...I just wanted to make sure I understood...Sometimes words will mean one thing, sometimes another....Most people understand what meaning things means right away... Conversation happens in a language that's not quite Language, and it all adds up in letter-sounds that shift like water..."

She finished by re-stating,

"...I meant No, and I mean no. I have Colt Friends, though...And Filly Friends. And doe and sow and buck and...."

She trailed off as she tried to list all her animal friends by appropriate-sex-title, mumbling words inaudably for a bit.
    "....What about, um, Snickers?" asked Silvermane, more timidly.

"Foxglove doesn't have a coltfriend. Not that I know of. Not that I know anything. But I don't even see something close to a budding relationship. Maybe a seeding one but not budding or definitely not flowering relationship." explains Purple. She was tired of this relationship talk seeing how she is single. "How about some party games?"
    "Party games would be nice...."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-06-24 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Troll in the Playground

She was about to answer...When another question sent an image flashing in her mind. Snickers. Snickers. Snickers. Telling her her watermelon cookie idea sounded nice, and walking her home after the dance, and sleeping over at his place when he was a her....

"What about Snickers?"

Foxglove asked Silvermane, her ear flicked in that direction.

"What does he have to do with..." She flushed. "...W-well...It's not... He's never... We're just..."

She fumbled around looking for the words. After all, she and Snickers had done things that could be taken the wrong way...The question was, which way was the wrong one?

"I-I don't think about t-that, at least I don't think, but if I thought of him like that then I think I'd think...Well... I don't think he'd think about me like that."

She answered, eventually. And then, to restate a simmilar subject.

"I've never really had anyone to kiss...So I've never thought about kisses, hot or cold.... Hey, isn't there a game about things being hot? Like vegetables?"
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-24 at 04:21 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

"That'd be Hot potato" Mystic says, and wonders shortly thereafter why she felt the need to say that. Oh well, no harm done.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, what sort of party ga---"
    She began mischievously until distracted by Foxglove.

She was about to answer...When another question sent an image flashing in her mind. Snickers. Snickers. Snickers. Telling her her watermelon cookie idea sounded nice, and walking her home after the dance, and sleeping over at his place when he was a her....

"What about Snickers?"

Foxglove asked Silvermane, her ear flicked in that direction.

"What does he have to do with..." She flushed. "...W-well...It's not... He's never... We're just..."

She fumbled around looking for the words. After all, she and Snickers had done things that could be taken the wrong way...The question was, which way was the wrong one?

"I-I don't think about t-that, at least I don't think, but if I thought of him like that then I think I'd think...Well... I don't think he'd think about me like that."

She answered, eventually. And then, to restate a simmilar subject.

"I've never really had anyone to kiss...So I've never thought about kisses, hot or cold.... Hey, isn't there a game about things being hot? Like vegetables?"

"Oh, ho ho ho, so you do have somepony, I think,"
    She was trying to process through her currently filtered mind what Foxglove was saying. 'Snickerdoodle.......oh! He's that baker isn't he?"

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"How potato? Hot potato!" Purple rummages through her mane and hoof care box. "Normally I use this for drying hoof polish." Her head popped out the box seconds later adorned with a welder's mask. "Can somepony pass me a potato? Then tell me how hot the potato needs to be?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

"W-well, I... Yes, he is...I mean, no, we're not...I mean..."

Foxglove clearly had no idea what she meant, and she was even...yes. She was even starting to blush.

"Yes, Snickerdoodle's the baker...Umm....But...I'm not sure what we're like. I never thought about it."

On the subject of hot potatoes, she nodded.

"Hot enough so we can't hold it and have to pass it around, right?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Troll in the Playground

"How potato? Hot potato!" Purple rummages through her mane and hoof care box. "Normally I use this for drying hoof polish." Her head popped out the box seconds later adorned with a welder's mask. "Can somepony pass me a potato? Then tell me how hot the potato needs to be?"
    Gearstride passed her a potato pulled from hammerspace.

Foxglove clearly had no idea what she meant, and she was even...yes. She was even starting to blush.

"Yes, Snickerdoodle's the baker...Umm....But...I'm not sure what we're like. I never thought about it."

"Hahah...cute...you're blushing. He's a cutie, you should go for it, make him your special somepony you want to share kisses with."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-27 at 05:58 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

On the subject of hot potatoes, she nodded.

"Hot enough so we can't hold it and have to pass it around, right?"
    "Got it, chief." Her hoof clanks again the mask through the salute.

Gearstride passed her a potato pulled from hammerspace.

"Hahah...cute...you're blushing. He's a cutie, you should go for it, make your special somepony you want to share kisses with."
    Purple produces a gas hoof torch after a spectacular catch of the potato. She lights the flame with a stone flint and warms the tater to a very warm temperature. Then the spud is tossed. "Hot potato!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

"Hahah...cute...you're blushing. He's a cutie, you should go for it, make him your special somepony you want to share kisses with."
    "I-I should? But how do I know if I..."

Foxglove the fox decided he had had enough of this idea of some pony going around kissing up on his Foxglove. It started barking and got in front of the little green unicorn, his hackles raised.

"Foxglove. Be nice."

The fox quieted down, but looked worried. Foxglove caught the potato with her magic...But it occured to her that it was too hot to hold, so she tossed it over to someone else.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride chuckled at Foxglove the fox and shook her head in amusement. She then looked at Foxglove the pony and nodded once. "You'll just know." She then caught the potato before tossing it to somepony else.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Troll in the Playground

"But what is 'just knowing' like?"

She paused and gave it some thought.

"...Besides a shoddy literary device used to move the plot along without having to work out how to convey knowledge..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)