New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Well there would be, other ways to rid that syrup off of me," She returned the coy smirk.
    "Oh? Mind showing me just how?" Sliverpine said, winking.

"Oh but then we couldn't be here to make you feel uncomfortable,"
    She teased the icy teen filly.
    "How typical," Icy replied, blushing a litte.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Oh? Mind showing me just how?" Sliverpine said, winking.

"How typical," Icy replied, blushing a litte.

Shameless, utterly shamless

Gearstride grinned dabbing some pancake syrup on Silverpine's muzzle. She then glanced and winked at Icy before she moved in to lick off the syrup from his muzzle.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ettin in the Playground

Shameless, utterly shamless

Gearstride grinned dabbing some pancake syrup on Silverpine's muzzle. She then glanced and winked at Icy before she moved in to lick off the syrup from his muzzle.
    [Sliverpine/Truly Falling For the Dark Side]

Icy facehoofed at the shameless behaviour of both of these.... well... shameless pony.

Sliverpine just gave a 'Mmmmmmm' sound before stealing a lick on her nuzzle as she moved back.

"Why, that's an excellent suggestion, Lady Adventura," Sliverpine replied, grinning. "Would you like your payment now or later?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-15 at 11:37 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

Join the Darkside, it has pancake syrup

The filly dabbed a bit on her cheek. "Mmm, perhaps for now we can start off with a series of smaller payments."

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Nothing to See Here...]

Sandy opened the door to the kitchen hauling a bag of snacks...

...and promptly trotted backwards out the door when he saw what his friends were up to. He, uh, clearly forgot another bag back in the room. Yep. Just going to go grab that, be right back and all.

His neutral poker face was certainly getting a workout this morning.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ettin in the Playground

Join the Darkside, it has pancake syrup

The filly dabbed a bit on her cheek. "Mmm, perhaps for now we can start off with a series of smaller payments."
    "Really? Okay then," Sliverpine replied, giving a mischievous grin. Noticing Icy's half-embarrassed expression, he gave the icy filly another wink and walked up to Gearstride. The colt made as if to kiss her on her lips before abruptly moving upwards towards her ears and nibbling them softly. His hooves was busy stroking her neck.

"How's this for smaller payment?" he whispered.

Icy meanwhile noticed Sandy's retreat from the room and decided to was best to make her own tactical retreat. She slowly and stealthily abandoned her plate and made her way out of the door.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-15 at 12:28 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Troll in the Playground

"Really? Okay then," Sliverpine replied, giving a mischievous grin. Noticing Icy's stare on them, he gave the icy filly another wink and walked up to Gearstride. The colt made as if to kiss her on her lips before abruptly moving upwards towards her ears and nibbling them softly.

"How's this for smaller payment?" he whispered.

"Mmmm, makes for a great way to start a morning, haha,"
    She closed her eyes smiling, giggling a little from his ear nibbling. Yea, let's just forget the fact that there are three other ponies aside from Icy around to have the misfortune of seeing this. For extra awkward points it two adults in the bodies of foals, wrap that around your head.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, makes for a great way to start a morning, haha,"
    She closed her eyes smiling, giggling a little from his ear nibbling. Yea, let's just forget the fact that there are three other ponies aside from Icy around to have the misfortune of seeing this. For extra awkward points it two adults in the bodies of foals, wrap that around your head.
    The colt wrapped his hooves around her shoulders and dragged the xanadu filly closer. "I think... we might need a more... private place for this," he whispered huskily, now tracing a gentle line down her neck. Well, Sliverpine seemed to have all the wrong ideas about breakfast now, thanks to Gearstride's efforts.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

The colt wrapped his hooves around her shoulders and dragged the xanadu filly closer. "I think... we might need a more... private place for this," he whispered huskily, now tracing a gentle line down her neck. Well, Sliverpine seemed to have all the wrong ideas about breakfast now, thanks to Gearstride's efforts.

"Mmm, we might have to my dear Silverpine, if only to keep pure the minds of the kiddies,"
    She said in a -mock-romance drama sort of voice. "Hot pony kisses time? Or hot pony kisses time? Either way, we go." She said with a dramatic hoof flourish.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, we might have to my dear Silverpine, if only to keep pure the minds of the kiddies,"
    She said in a -mock-romance drama sort of voice. "Hot pony kisses time? Or hot pony kisses time? Either way, we go." She said with a dramatic hoof flourish.
    "Ah yes, we must think of the foals. To the bedroom then!" he said, with equal measure of ham and flourish. Obviously the irony of the situation was that they both were foals acting like their pervy adult selves now. Oh Sliverpine, how far have you fallen.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-15 at 01:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah yes, we must think of the foals. To the bedroom then!" he said, with equal measure of ham and flourish. Obviously the irony of the situation was that they both were foals acting like their pervy adult selves now. Oh Sliverpine, how far have you fallen.

"Alright....we scamper off,"
    And suddenly the xanadu perv wasn't as hungry anymore. Off to Silverpine's bed room she hoorah'd where Fort Colt was still intact as well for the most part.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright....we scamper off,"
    And suddenly the xanadu perv wasn't as hungry anymore. Off to Silverpine's bed room she hoorah'd where Fort Colt was still intact as well for the most part.
    Sliverpine followed her closely to the mostly intact remains of Fort Colt where Sandy presumably was also somewhere in the room searching for snacks.

He pulled the xanadu filly into the fort and held her close. "Now... where were we?" he asked with a grin.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine followed her closely to the mostly intact remains of Fort Colt where Sandy presumably was also somewhere in the room searching for snacks.

He pulled the xanadu filly into the fort and held her close. "Now... where were we?" he asked with a grin.

She pushed Silverpine unto a pillow on the ground and proceeded to make with the hot pony kisses. Oh how quickly things went from oh yum breakfast! to...oh yum...making out!. Oh you silly ponies, you so scandalous.

(deadtiming for a while, for the most part they just make out and stuff xD)
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-15 at 01:24 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

At some point during what will likely be a fade to black, the two may hear the door open and close quickly, followed by the skittering of hooves on the slick hallway floor.

[Sandy - Back in the Kitchen - What I have seen...]

Sandy walked into the kitchen, grabbed himself a big stack of pancakes and veggie bacon, and proceeded to try and drown his most recent woes in maple syrup. The poor colt was blushing so much that the other foals could likely roast marshmallows on the heat his cheeks were putting out.

On the plus side, he was no longer having trouble thinking about his nightmares.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-15 at 01:32 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    At some point during what will likely be a fade to black, the two may hear the door open and close quickly, followed by the skittering of hooves on the slick hallway floor.

[Sandy - Back in the Kitchen - What I have seen...]

Sandy walked into the kitchen, grabbed himself a big stack of pancakes and veggie bacon, and proceeded to try and drown his most recent woes in maple syrup. The poor colt was blushing so much that the other foals could likely roast marshmallows on the heat his cheeks were putting out.

On the plus side, he was no longer having trouble thinking about his nightmares.
    Icy peeped through the kitchen door. "Are they done?" she asked simply. Her tone indicated her general disapproval of their antics.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

Icy peeped through the kitchen door. "Are they done?" she asked simply. Her tone indicated her general disapproval of their antics.
    Sandy nodded, still in a state of bafflement and shock. The distant, unfocused look in his eyes should tell the other half of the story.

That, or he somehow managed to nearly get run over by a carriage on the way back to the kitchen.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-15 at 01:37 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy nodded, still in a state of bafflement and shock. The distant, unfocused look in his eyes should tell the other half of the story.

That, or he somehow managed to nearly get run over by a carriage on the way back to the kitchen.
    Icy shook her head with resignation. The colt was clearly traumatised by their indecency. "Well, at least they had the sense to get a private room for their... antics." The icy filly sat down and helped herself to another stack of pancakes. She began idly wondering what Fox was doing at this hour. Probably at his studio.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Icy shook her head with resignation. The colt was clearly traumatised by their indecency. "Well, at least they had the sense to get a private room for their... antics." The icy filly sat down and helped herself to another stack of pancakes. She began idly wondering what Fox was doing at this hour. Probably at his studio.
    Sandy slowly shook his head, and spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"Didn't have the sense...to check if it was private..." His voice was flat and emotionless. Clearly, accidentally exposure to Hot Pony KissesTM without proper eye protection can lead to minor brain damage. Sigh, and he was so close to navigating the weirdness of this morning unscathed...

The colt furiously tucked into his pancakes, finding some measure of comfort in their delicious syrupy goodness.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-15 at 01:47 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy slowly shook his head, and spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"Didn't have the sense...to check if it was private..." His voice was flat and emotionless. Clearly, accidentally exposure to Hot Pony KissesTM without proper eye protection can lead to minor brain damage. Sigh, and he was so close to navigating the weirdness of this morning unscathed...

The colt furiously tucked into his pancakes, finding some measure of comfort in their delicious syrupy goodness.
    Icy eyed the sandy unicorn critically for a moment, before levitating a jug of water off the counter. She added ice to it carefully... before dumping the entire content of the jug on Sandy.

"Snap out of it. You clearly need to have things put in perspective. What they do shouldn't affect you."

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Titan in the Playground

Icy eyed the sandy unicorn critically for a moment, before levitating a jug of water off the counter. She added ice to it carefully... before dumping the entire content of the jug on Sandy.

"Snap out of it. You clearly need to have things put in perspective. What they do shouldn't affect you."
    "Ack!" Sandy winced as he got soaked. He sat there dripping for few moments before drying his face off with a napkin. Unlike some ponies, he actually considered what was around him before shaking himself dry.

"Thanks, ah needed that. Sorry for carryin' on like that." He gave Icy a quizzical look. "What'd ya'll mean by 'perspective'? Ah think that all was just an accident anyhow..."

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ack!" Sandy winced as he got soaked. He sat there dripping for few moments before drying his face off with a napkin. Unlike some ponies, he actually considered what was around him before shaking himself dry.

"Thanks, ah needed that. Sorry for carryin' on like that." He gave Icy a quizzical look. "What'd ya'll mean by 'perspective'? Ah think that all was just an accident anyhow..."
    "Obviously it must be. They're so caught up in their own world they seemed to not to care about the ponies around them." Icy sighed. "Anyhow, by perspective I meant you shouldn't be too surprised by what they do. By the looks of it, the teacher is madly in love with the xanadu mare... filly... whatever."

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

"Obviously it must be. They're so caught up in their own world they seemed to not to care about the ponies around them." Icy sighed. "Anyhow, by perspective I meant you shouldn't be too surprised by what they do. By the looks of it, the teacher is madly in love with the xanadu mare... filly... whatever."
    "Ah know that, but what else am ah supposed t'do? Ah haven't the slightest idea what t'do when they git like that." He frowned and munched on a few more pancakes. "Ah mean, ah don't want t'hurt their feelin's, an' ah don't want t'be a bother either."

(oh gosh Sandy is asking Icy for lessons in indifference, this will go well )

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah know that, but what else am ah supposed t'do? Ah haven't the slightest idea what t'do when they git like that." He frowned and munched on a few more pancakes. "Ah mean, ah don't want t'hurt their feelin's, an' ah don't want t'be a bother either."

"You seemed to have grasped the first rule in such a situation. Always make a hasty exit where possible. It helps avoid all the awkward questions they might pose later anyway." Icy put a hoof to her chin thoughtfully. "If forced to stay, I suppose finding something convenient to keep your attention diverted would be help. Like reading."

(For giggles it would be hilarious if Icy herself found herself in the same situation with Fox later.)

((Also, deadtime.))
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-15 at 02:17 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

Found himself coughing and sneezing, a narrator must be talking about him. He was indeed at his studio, colt or stallion he still had his obligations. Though he didn't really count on his students coming in today considering some of them might have been hit with the spell and had their day thrown off. So, a while he just practiced, turned on the music and danced to an audience of none.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

"You seemed to have grasped the first rule in such a situation. Always make a hasty exit where possible. It helps avoid all the awkward questions they might pose later anyway." Icy put a hoof to her chin thoughtfully. "If forced to stay, I suppose finding something convenient to keep your attention diverted would be help. Like reading."

(For giggles it would be hilarious if Icy herself found herself in the same situation with Fox later.)

((Also, deadtime.))
    (Do iiiiiiiiiit)

Sandy pulled out a little pad of paper and was jotting down notes carefully. This was a valuable lesson right here, breakfast could wait. "Have to git a book...ah see...what else? Like...uh, what if you lose yer book or something?" he asked his newfound teacher.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ogre in the Playground

"If it's during a meal, the answer is quite simple," Heartflight said, digging into her apple-nut pancakes. "I'll show you just what I mean when they return."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "If it's during a meal, the answer is quite simple," Heartflight said, digging into her apple-nut pancakes. "I'll show you just what I mean when they return."
    "Huh?" Sandy looked up from his note-taking. "Well...ah suppose if it's as good an' simple as you say, it couldn't hurt."

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Studio/The Leaping Pony

After a pleasant warm-up the colt trotted out to look out a window, the now darker clouds were gathering in groves, just ready to release their contents. It was discouraging, he had been looking forward to those lessons with Icy. He nibbled on the inside of his cheek for a moment before going back to the studio floor. He was going to wait some more and even if his waiting was fruitless and wound up stuck in here 'til the rain subsided, he at least packed a lunch and the mats were comfy enough to sleep on.

He put on another, one of his favorites and began to vocalize along with the singer. Sure Fox was a bit off-key but he was also using this as practice to try to get his voice to a lower pitch. He wasn't too particularly fond of his current teenage high pitch voice, it was so un-manly.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel was quietly eating her pancakes and listening to the conversation, which she found amusing (The conversation, that is, not the pancakes).

Just like so many other foals. If I ever need to make a quick getaway, there's a handy little diversion right there. And in my kind of work, having a quick getaway in case I get caught is a good idea.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh?" Sandy looked up from his note-taking. "Well...ah suppose if it's as good an' simple as you say, it couldn't hurt."
    "Interesting... I would like-"

Fox Trot-Studio/The Leaping Pony

After a pleasant warm-up the colt trotted out to look out a window, the now darker clouds were gathering in groves, just ready to release their contents. It was discouraging, he had been looking forward to those lessons with Icy. He nibbled on the inside of his cheek for a moment before going back to the studio floor. He was going to wait some more and even if his waiting was fruitless and wound up stuck in here 'til the rain subsided, he at least packed a lunch and the mats were comfy enough to sleep on.

He put on another, one of his favorites and began to vocalize along with the singer. Sure Fox was a bit off-key but he was also using this as practice to try to get his voice to a lower pitch. He wasn't too particularly fond of his current teenage high pitch voice, it was so un-manly.
    Then Icy remembered she was supposed to be somewhere with a certain mocha colt and dance lessons.

"OhmygoshIhavetogonowBye!" The icy filly disappeared from the room before anypony else could react.