New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Don't know whether it's fear or whatever. I've just never been able to form close associations with much of anything. Tried but maybe I'm going about it in the wrong way. Though I don't think I should be posting this here as it is not on topic and therefore probably wasting forum space.
    All I'm saying is that you should walk up to one of those three people and say 'Ponies? I like that show too.'

Which part of that is too intimidating to face?
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    This throws me for a loop though. I thought that RYB was for pigment and RGB was for light? This gives me the impression that common wisdom on the subject isn't an equal and separate set of parameters, it's just wrong.
    But pigment does work via RYB, and not so much RGB. I've tried. many a fimo clay was lost that day. So I don't think it's solely an artefact. But I've Ben wrong before.
    Correct, RYB (CMY (and sometimes K, but let's not get derailed in the ponythread.)) is for pigment, or subtractive mixing. RGB is for light, or additive mixing. The catch, though, has to do with this. The sparknotes of it is that even though we observe Red, Green, and Blue light, that light is perceived through human receptors as "Red or Green" and "Blue or Yellow," giving us four primary colors in our visual spectrum. (We also got a "Light or Dark" there, but that's a bit of an additional dimension of derail.)

Also fimo is boss, just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Perched Perilously atop, Perchance, a Peruvian Plataeu amid Posies, Petunias, Pampas and Phlox, Powerful Peregrines and Peculiar Piebald Patterned Platypii Passing by; Poznan Polands Petite but Powerful Pioneering Poker and Pachinko Playing Polo Player Paul "Polish Pudding Pop" Pierce Passingly Pondered the Possibility of Positively Prodigious Piles of Perfect Pretty Pink, Purple, and Puce Prancing Puking Pegasus Party Ponies in Pairs of Pajamas Politely Pilfering Plates of Pralined Pecan Pieces,Platters of Pasta, and Parboiled Peanuts Perhaps while Preparing to Pugilisticly and Painfully Punish Pitiless, Penniless Penzancian Pirates Plundering, Pillaging and Poisoning Popular Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Produce Purveyors Providing Peach, Pear, Pineapple, and Prohibited Peyote Pastries to Penurious, Prideful, Pitiful, Pathetic and Peckish Poor People for Plaid Pussycat Plushies, Plastic Pinkie Pie toys, Packages of Pinecones,or Paltry Pouches of Pennies, Pesos, or Pakistani rupees.
    Poop.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-11-17 at 02:40 AM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

So my sleeping schedule has been messed up lately, and given it's 3 a.m. and I still don't plan on going to bed anytime soon, I see no reason to get up early just to watch the new episode as it premiers. I got all day football to watch anyway, and my roommate tends to wait until the night to watch it. Not that I joined him last week in that, but still. Plus, it gets so hectic here and on MMOC that there's just no point to keep up. Posts get missed, everything gets all confusing, and in here the swarm of spoiler tags, oh god. So I think I'll benefit by watching it later.

Anyway, that thought led to this. I have had no problems watching and seeing every single teaser clip, spoilers, plot synopsi, whatever, for MLP. I think I figured out why. When I first realized of the show's existence, I was posting regularly in a Chat Thread, while regulars in the pony thread would also post there. It was pretty chill. When I got bored and the thread was slow, I'd poke my head in the pony thread to read their chat. I was unemployed, I had plenty of time (and I'm still unemployed, and....ugh, never mind). So by the time my curiosity got to watching the show, I pretty much knew who each character was. In the first episode, when Twilight says "um, hi?" to Pinkie, and she gasps and darts off, I laughed, but I already said something to the effect of, "yeah, that's Pinkie Pie". So starting the show, I already had "spoilers". So I guess that's why I don't mind seeing them.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    But CYMK works even better than that!
    Either way, you lose colors going from light to pigments. I've lost some nice hues converting from RGB to CMYK. This is off-topic but HERE'S A SUBJECT OF CONVERSATION ABOUT WHICH I'M FINALLY NOT CLUELESS!
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-11-17 at 03:34 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    If you mean shipping-wise, then yes, and that's kind of the point. Flutter and Dash don't seem to be personality and viewpoint-wise similar enough to play off each other well and it all goes down to friend and regular-ships.

If you mean in the series, Playing Twilight off Pinkie is pretty common... like... it starts at "it was under 'E'" to all of season two and continuing on.

edit- RYB is a holdout from back before things were really understood. It's mostly sticking around as a cultural artifact, kind of like how silly imperial measure is
    No I don't mean shipping wise. I just think your whole idea is well incorrect. (Though perhaps not with Rarity and Applejack). I don't see any 'special' interactions between Pinkie Pie and Twilight like we get with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, though we did get Feeling Pinkie Keen. Everypony is played off Pinkie and Twilight pretty much reacts in the same way as everypony else.

As for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash not being similar enough; well they basically grew up together and in similar circumstances. (Bullied, in trouble with teachers, not fitting in) However they reacted very differently. Personality wise? They are both very dedicated to others and will not let their friends down no matter what. Other ponies opinions matter more to them then to the rest of the Mane 6.

But if you try you can find similarities between almost everyone.

O DEAR GAWD WHY CAN'T I STOP???

I must try for 100+
    That is Madness!

I must....FOR SCIENCE!

Perched Perilously atop, Perchance, a Peruvian Plataeu amid Posies, Petunias, Pampas and Phlox, Powerful Peregrines and Peculiar Piebald Patterned Platypii Passing by; Poznan Polands Petite but Powerful Pioneering Poker and Pachinko Playing Polo Player Paul "Polish Pudding Pop" Pierce Passingly Pondered the Possibility of Positively Prodigious Piles of Perfect Pretty Pink, Purple, and Puce Prancing Puking Pegasus Party Ponies in Pairs of Pajamas Politely Pilfering Plates of Pralined Pecan Pieces,Platters of Pasta, and Parboiled Peanuts Perhaps while Preparing to Pugilisticly and Painfully Punish Pitiless, Penniless Penzancian Pirates Plundering, Pillaging and Poisoning Popular Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Produce Purveyors Providing Peach, Pear, Pineapple, and Prohibited Peyote Pastries to Penurious, Prideful, Pitiful, Pathetic and Peckish Poor People for Plaid Pussycat Plushies, Plastic Pinkie Pie toys, Packages of Pinecones,or Paltry Pouches of Pennies, Pesos, or Pakistani rupees. (103)

I

I did it...My Gawd!...It's packed with pulsars.
    Proof that Ponies cause Particular kinds of madness.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Proof that Ponies cause Particular kinds of madness.
    So what happens if we get a plethora of ponies?

"Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    So what happens if we get a plethora of ponies?

We'd be puzzled but pleased psyched.

What's peculiar about this perplexing pursuit is that this week's project in one of my classes is to come up with an alliterative sentence and draw it (the statements starting with P that were presented as ideas were "Pigmented posh penguin pals ponder playing ping-pong" and "Prissy porcupine poops perfect pickles").
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-11-17 at 04:17 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Troll in the Playground

The new episode has been leaked and is up on Youtube now.

I've watched it, but I'll refrain from commenting until after the official airing, so that this place doesn't get flooded with spoiler boxes early.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post

I've watched it, but I'll refrain from commenting until after the official airing, so that this place doesn't get flooded with spoiler boxes early.
    I'll be waiting for the inevitable HD upload anyway, as per usual, as I can't catch it live.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Did you ever see "Galactica: 1980"? That's a low bar.
    Dude, I grew up on 1980 Galactica. Bad though it may have been in hindsight, it at least did SOME things right.

1980 BSG was a low bar, but at least it was above ground.

Oh crud, here we go...

The one, the only thing the new series did that was an improvement on the old was no Boxey and Muffet. Let's get that out of the way.

Okay.

Right, the new series not only commited the cardinal sin of arbitatrily changing the established characters in pointless ways - AND DOING IT TO A MEMBER OF THE A-TEAM NO LESS1, for frag's sake - not only killed off the fat guy (i.e. Jolly) because he clearly wasn't aethetic enough for the studio, not only was it a dismal mess of melodramatic psuedo-religous anti-technology philosphy crap, not only did they manage to mundanify the Cylons from interesting aliens to "Man Creation's Gone Wrong" a cliche so old and tired that it was boring when the primordial ooze spawned the first eukaryotes, not only did they compound that with crap visual design for the Cylons and their vehicles, not only did they also further frack that up by having human Cylons and having the proper Cylons becasically guest stars in their own show (because in all the time I tried to watch it - and I tried, believe me, I saw them once, in a two-second establishing shot), but they have patherically, ludicrously shamefully STUPID technology levels which actually were less advanced than the 1980s Galactica (i.e. the World War II models-on-a-table in their CiC) they commited the ultimate, the totally unforgivable, the utterly irredeemable sin that will have their souls roasting on lighting staked out forever in screaming despair when I get hold of them: they six-asterisked up the starship combat!!!!

How do you even DO that?!

I mean, what. The. Four-asterisk!

All you have to do to get that right is show fighters blowing each other up. That's IT. Nothing more complex than that. And could they manage even that? Could they four-asterisk.

My Lichemaster, they were incompetant.

I tried to watch it. I really did. But I never managed more than fifteen minutes, because they couldn't even do the primary reason why BSG existed, which was the fighter combat, without fracking it up with the infinity-damned shakey cam.

No, 1980s BSG may have been cheesy, often silly and later on, fairly crap when they weren't dealing with Cylons and dogfighting (where at least you SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON). But it wasn't the risible, pretentious, incompetant, over-dramatised and unwatchable excrement-fest that was the later series. I wouldn't urinate2 on that series if it was on fire; heck, I'd be adding the gasoline! I would sooner have spontaneously grow eyeballs again just to pull them out with a rusty spoon that what that utter pile of steam elephant droppings for a single minute.

In other, more goofy news: Commodore, what would you do if I told you where Gilda was hiding? Transport and covert feeding are expensive, and she keeps insisting she has "rights" and stuff and I can't keep her locked up.
    Something with a great deal more violence than five minutes ago, that's for certain, now I've got righteous anger to misdirect...

Hopereaver, call Captain Klastat and have him put a full retrieval team on standby. I want you to personally oversee the operation. As we want her alive - to start with - take Darkspark, Bleakling, Sleepstar, Teratorn, Wytch Fyre and Overflow with you to... secure the victim. I mean prisoner.

You really don't.

I really don't.

On it, Commadore. I assume you mean "alive" and with all limbs and organs still attached...

...but not otherwise "intact", yes; that's why Carnage Team are going...

Piiihehehehehe!
    Ciiihohohohoho!

1Make no mistake, if you were a kid as I was at that time, Starbuck being Face made him the best character with literally no competition. (For frag's sake, they made that joke in the opening credits for the first two entire seasons of A-Team and it was awesome!)

2Not that could, anyway; Spirit-Bound Liches can do almost anything that livings can, but excretion in either form is not among them...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-11-17 at 08:32 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Ugh, I hate when they get leaked. Or in this case uploaded to ITunes in advance, it seems.

I'll probably watch it on YT too, a little later, but thanks for not discussing it yet.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Ugh, I hate when they get leaked. Or in this case uploaded to ITunes in advance, it seems.

I'll probably watch it on YT too, a little later, but thanks for not discussing it yet.
    Yeah. Who's the pillock what thought that was a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    [BSG Stuff]
    Sometimes I wonder where the line between Bleakbane and Hopereaver beig characters and AOTRS Commander mockin himself cross. It's a strange disconnect to think, maybe none of this is actual opinion, and we don't know the man behind the screen at all, maybe he's just a damn goo master at what he does, some form of Internet method acting? maybe he's Thanqol?

But then I remember I have rules for starships from him, and if your character is willing to write up a fully functional game on stuff you don't yourself like, I have ceased to consider your character not-a-person.

That is to say, you confuse me in the best way. Carry on.

Something with a great deal more violence than five minutes ago, that's for certain, now I've got righteous anger to misdirect...

Hopereaver, call Captain Klastat and have him put a full retrieval team on standby. I want you to personally oversee the operation. As we want her alive - to start with - take Darkspark, Bleakling, Sleepstar, Teratorn, Wytch Fyre and Overflow with you to... secure the victim. I mean prisoner.

You really don't.

I really don't.

On it, Commadore. I assume you mean "alive" and with all limbs and organs still attached...

Piiihehehehehe!
    Ciiihohohohoho!
    welp.

He is insane, so it's entirely possible the Pokemon can achieve lethal levels of... Poke... Mon... Power? Even based on their cartoony universe, and achieve lethality.

Plus the odds of there being an ambush.
    Yeah. This might work.

Ah well. Better rest up! Night ponies! Or morning, or something. Stupid chronological time.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-11-17 at 07:45 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The one, the only thing the new series did that was an improvement on the old was no Boxey and Muffet. Let's get that out of the way.

I had very nearly forgotton about that particular brand of horribleness.......
    now the nightmares will be back in full....
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey guys, I know its been quite some time since I last posted. (Almost a year I think?) I've had a lot on my plate with my mom getting cancer and finding out about my spondolothesis but I'm glad to be back and active again with you guys!
    Hopefully I'll be on regularly and try to join in some discussions. P.S. Would anyone like to set up a game night sometime? Something simple where we just get together and play a game? Maybe like TF2 since its free or some other game that most people have. Realm of the Mad God Would also be fun to have a lot of people playing...

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Spamalot in the Playground

Next episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sure that frog will be very happy as an orange.

I loved the tick tock head bit! Classic Pinkie! I'm going to love this episode.
    S3.3 Comment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't wait for animated gifs of the tick-tock head. It make a great "Time for Ponies!" image.

Also, Nana Pie was a gypsy. I'm pretty sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Teehee. I always loved that function in GalCiv 2. Never mind that I usually gimped myself by taking the "Magical" Planet Quality trait. (+30% usable tiles in game terms. Not very useful in the early game where you might be outclassed very badly.) But I feel it's just appropriate for ponies.
    I like taking Morale bonuses. Also appropriate since Ponies tend to be happy critters. And also not terribly useful early on with dictatorship governments, but helps later on since I like to upgrade to democracy for the production bonus and you need happy voters to stay in power.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    *Is mesmerised*
    It really is... catchy...
    Never had an earworm this quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Um... Didn't all 3 episodes where AJ tries to sell anything...

If anything, delicately speaking, shown her salespony skills sucked?
    Did they? I recall the Grand Galloping Gala was a bust, but that was expected when everyone was going for the free food inside. Where else did she fail?

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Wow, I was amazed today. 3 Bronies came forward in the D&D I'm a part of and were talking about it before the meeting started. Far braver than I. I just said I'm a dragon enthusiast cuz I'm not sure I'm cut out the be a part of this fanbase.
    See, I have a secret weapon. I talk about my 4-year old daughter first and then Ponies. No one questions it.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

15. - Top - End - #1155

I must try for 100+
    That is Madness!

I must....FOR SCIENCE!
    You have pretty poignant psychosis problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Poop.
    Lowest common denominator established?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

Sometimes I wonder where the line between Bleakbane and Hopereaver beig characters and AOTRS Commander mockin himself cross. It's a strange disconnect to think, maybe none of this is actual opinion, and we don't know the man behind the screen at all, maybe he's just a damn goo master at what he does, some form of Internet method acting? maybe he's Thanqol?

But then I remember I have rules for starships from him, and if your character is willing to write up a fully functional game on stuff you don't yourself like, I have ceased to consider your character not-a-person.

That is to say, you confuse me in the best way. Carry on.
    Not quite sure what you're implying there, but I can assure you the aforementioned opinion is completely and entirely 100% genuinely and seriously held by me.

That show was an affront to all decent scifi (it was basically a naff period drama whose period happened to be SPACE) and the creaters who thought that was a good idea should be frozen at the stake.

I'm really, really, really genuinely serious about the starships.

(Just ask Burger King. They had the affront to once call away one of my friends during a wargames convention, and as a result, I have flat-out refused to even look in the direction of their establishment ever again. No-one - and I mean NO-ONE fracks with starships.)

(And so we're clear here, I am never more serious than when ranting; while indeed I sometimes do exaggerate for comedic effect, those are not the times I am doing so.)

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS
    welp.

He is insane, so it's entirely possible the Pokemon can achieve lethal levels of... Poke... Mon... Power? Even based on their cartoony universe, and achieve lethality.

Plus the odds of there being an ambush.
    Yeah. This might work.
    SiuiS, SiuiS, SiuiS. How you miss the point. Yes, Pokemon can manage to deal lethal damage if they really try, but unless they are making an active effort, their damage is entirely non-lethal (how else do you think a Sunkern could survive being Heavy Slammed by a Heavy Metal Aggron without being killed outright?) The point of sending Carnage team is that they can attack full-out with the best of their abilities and Gilda will be still alive - and not permenantly damaged - by the time they're done. For ease of capture, you see. (Soot-blacked, semi-conscious blithering, twitching, paralysed creatures do not offer much resistance, after all...)

What happens to her after we get back here, however...

Exactly...

Also, I'm trying to persuade Princess C that she can afford to leave running Equestria in Luna's hooves for a bit and take some time off to go and establish a grand new Equestria in a land of feeble humans sadly needing her divine touch and crush them all under her ironhoof befriend the living crap out fo them all.

We'll see how that goes...

I had very nearly forgotton about that particular brand of horribleness.......
    now the nightmares will be back in full....
    I'd be sorry, but, y'know, Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReaper1382 View Post
    Hey guys, I know its been quite some time since I last posted. (Almost a year I think?) I've had a lot on my plate with my mom getting cancer and finding out about my spondolothesis but I'm glad to be back and active again with you guys!
    Welcome back. I was bemoaning the thread had been going very quiet up until just before the season started...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-11-17 at 12:12 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Troll in the Playground

Did they? I recall the Grand Galloping Gala was a bust, but that was expected when everyone was going for the free food inside. Where else did she fail?
    Technicolor Jam episode - Apples sell half the jam, Filthy Rich the other half. One side that also controls supply and can pick better half for itself for sale is shown as always struggling, the other is stinking rich.

Cider episode - AJ not only makes a lot of ponies angry with her sale tactics, she makes little money on it, almost alienates her friends, and through some weird turn of events comes hoof's breadth to losing her business.

I don't know, maybe it's not outright fail, but she is easily outperformed every time she tries to sell anything despite holding all the advantages.

Also, remind me, Call of the Cutie, where we don't see if AJ had good or bad sales, Apple Bloom is apparently so frustrated with lack of progress she tries to boost sales... with pretty poor results
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

You really don't.

I really don't.

Piiihehehehehe!
    Ciiihohohohoho!
    *Bops* Stop being a crazy murderlich!
    Not quite sure what you're implying there, but I can assure you the aforementioned opinion is completely and entirely 100% genuinely and seriously held by me.

That show was an affront to all decent scifi (it was basically a naff period drama whose period happened to be SPACE) and the creaters who thought that was a good idea should be frozen at the stake.

I'm really, really, really genuinely serious about the starships.

(Just ask Burger King. They had the affront to once call away one of my friends during a wargames convention, and as a result, I have flat-out refused to even look in the direction of their establishment ever again. No-one - and I mean NO-ONE fracks with starships.)

(And so we're clear here, I am never more serious than when ranting; while indeed I sometimes do exaggerate for comedic effect, those are not the times I am doing so.)
    Huh. That's some crazy devotion to starships, there.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Troll in the Playground

What happens to her after we get back herem however...
    Thanks to that typo, I misread that as "What happens to her after we get back to the harem however..."

Conjures up some unusual imagery there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    *Bops* Stop being a crazy murderlich!
    *casts restoration on Tec for the inevitable con drain*
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1160

Human Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree Climbers Go!!
    (Warning: Large image)
    Spoiler
    Show

Technicolor Jam episode - Apples sell half the jam, Filthy Rich the other half. One side that also controls supply and can pick better half for itself for sale is shown as always struggling, the other is stinking rich.

Cider episode - AJ not only makes a lot of ponies angry with her sale tactics, she makes little money on it, almost alienates her friends, and through some weird turn of events comes hoof's breadth to losing her business.
    In AJ's defense on the Zap Apple Jam episode, this might be less business savvy and more just the mirror of real world farmers (most aren't rolling in money) who sell their product locally to distributors and then distributers ship it around for their own profit. The Apples seem to only sell Zap Apple Jam locally since they don't have the horsepower/equipment to ship things far. Meanwhile Stinking Rich is analogous of Big Box Marts and likely sells a ton of all kinds of products all across Equestria based on the tail end of his Family Appreciation Day speech.
    He just tacks on his 20% markup when he buys the Zap Apple Jam and ships it to other cities.

As for the cider episode... yeah, no argument here. AJ's stubbornness for traditional cider making was causing a supply/demand frustration. Hopefully now it'll be better with volunteer work pitching in for more production. I'm sure lots of people wouldn't mind working for some of that cider. :q Mmm....
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vaugly related:
    Spoiler
    Show

Human Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree Climbers Go!!
    (Warning: Large image)
    Spoiler
    Show

...Poor Apple Bloom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Huh, did the airing of the new episodes move to half an hour later now?

*has seen the new episode, just became curious about the strange lack of activity here*

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Huh, did the airing of the new episodes move to half an hour later now?

*has seen the new episode, just became curious about the strange lack of activity here*
    Yeah, they moved it. Dunno why.

Here, have some anthro ponies at a bake off.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, they moved it. Dunno why.

Here, have some anthro ponies at a bake off.
    Spoiler
    Show
    They did that all the time with season 2 as well. Don't remember any mention of it on EqD, though.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

LET THE

Pinkocalypse

BEGIN!
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

26. - Top - End - #1166

LET THE

Pinkocalypse

BEGIN!
    Episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    After the intro section, I can say with certainty that this episode will be the catalyst to summon The Pink One.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

LET THE

Pinkocalypse

BEGIN!
    Indeed.

A thought on the opening sequence
    Spoiler
    Show
    That was very similar to the party of one opener. Apparently the one thing that can consistently tire out Pinkie Pie is having to do a montage sequence where she tries to visit every one of her friends in separate locations.

So spreading out her friends seems to be a way to drive her a bit nutty, though not necessarily in the party of one style, as this episode should hopefully be quite different.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ettin in the Playground

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine....
    Spoiler
    Show
    So.....Twilight reversed the Transmutation spells on those poor animals, right? That was some Discord-level reality warping right there.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-11-17 at 10:42 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

29. - Top - End - #1169

Oh god
    Spoiler
    Show
    And of course the mirror is cursed to only give a shallow reflection to make a caricature.

Prophet Luna has long forewarned of this fun doubling.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

New episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The walls are closing in!"
    "What walls?"

Welp. There you have it. Official proof that Pinkie can view the 4th wall.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show