New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 3

Sayaka

Sayaka was preparing to say prayer for the hollow. But instead she is looking at Valeria and the evil bird instead.

She is very troubled by Valeria's power now.

"What did you do to it?" She demands of Valeria. She is unwilling to move of Nakahiro's suggestion.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Izumi blushes deeply as well, and quickly stands up, facing towards where Ken called out. "Yes, we should."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Kaito, Izumi, & Ken vs. Longlegs]

Ken takes up a discreet observation position, watching the Hollow as it crouches among the shelves. Soon afterwards, he hears a loud thump coming from the roof. Unfortunately for all involved, Kaito and Izumi had ended up on the roof of the building Longlegs was residing in. The Hollow turns to look at Ken, then smiles. It opens its mouth, and speaks, its words soft and drawn out.

"...Hhhhhhhheeeeee........eeeeeellllllllllllllll.. ."

Before it finishes, its legs coil like springs, then it launches itself up to the ceiling, digging its claws in to keep itself suspended. Topside, Izumi and Kaito will find their position further compromised by the presence of four clawed limbs thrusting through the roof to attack them.
    Kaito nods hastily.

"Yeah, let's get-Holy smokes!"

Before he could complete his thought, legs burst from underneath to attack them.

"Dang it, we just got up here! Izumi, cut us a hole, I'll punch it through!"

He attempted to grab all 4 legs and redirect their paths into a tangled mess, hoping Izumi took the chance to try getting them closer to the enemy.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken knew what Longlegs was after with its sudden ascent. He felt the collective presence of Kaito and Izumi above him. While it was preoccupied with them he hastily scanned the area for something to throw. He settled on an assortment of bricks nearby and started whipping them at the hollow with all his might. A few would miss, but his aim would drastically improve with each throw given his supernatural athleticism.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-03 at 09:59 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ettin in the Playground

Gabi feels paranoid eyes staring at it.

The halberd wriggles a bit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Gabi claws Valeria's scalp.

"What? You think I am defenseless? Watch!"

Gabi flies off her head and dives at the floor, piercing the ground as a bone-like halberd.

"Shapeshifting! Rare and powerful even among hollows!"

Gabi remains sessile as it speaks.
    Val blinks. "...um, wow. I guess I never asked... But why a halberd?" However, she's interrupted by Sayaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka

Sayaka was preparing to say prayer for the hollow. But instead she is looking at Valeria and the evil bird instead.

She is very troubled by Valeria's power now.

"What did you do to it?" She demands of Valeria. She is unwilling to move of Nakahiro's suggestion.
    "...I don't really know. It just happens." She looks to the ground subconsciously, obviously still too bothered about it all to defend herself.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Bugbear in the Playground

Feeling the familiar pull of Kaito's telekinesis, Longlegs withdraws its legs back into the warehouse. Ken begins throwing a barrage of conveniently located bricks, but the impromptu projectiles simply bounce off of Longlegs' hardened carapace. The insectoid hollow's next move is odd: it takes the four withdrawn claws and sends them in different directions across the ceiling, lacerating the roof. Each limb eventually finds its way to one of the four corners. Its plan becomes obvious a second before it is implemented.

With a powerful heave, Longlegs rips apart the roof's supports and sends the entire top of the building crashing to the ground in a storm of jagged metal. In the middle of this, Longlegs withdraws all of its legs into its chitinous shell and launches itself at Ken like an over-sized bullet. Although fast, the attack is no surprise and Ken should easily be able to dodge. Longlegs leaves a small crater in the ground and rolls, extending its legs once more to their default length and standing up. It looms over Ken, but pauses before making its next attack.

"...ppppppppp...mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...mmmmmmmmmaa aaaaaaaaaaaachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnee..."

As it speaks, the Hollow rakes one claw across its mask. This should draw attention to something odd: a small, glowing device affixed to the lower left corner of Longleg's mask.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-08-03 at 11:42 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ettin in the Playground

Gabi shifts back, and flies back to Val's head.

"It is a long story."

He then stretches a wing towards Sayaka and then spreads his wings up.

"And Val just did as all hollows wish they could do. She absorbs the powers of fallen hollows. Most just get to absorb the energy of those they eat."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Strong? It's plain grape juice, not wine..." Hasunaga commented in surprise.

"Like many other fruit juices, humans often consume this when they feel thirsty, particularly on hot summer days. With grape juice, sometimes the beverage is allowed to age in a wooden cask so that it ferments and takes on a different set of qualities, one of which is the ability to intoxicate themselves; in this case, it's called wine. It's not poison; it clears them of inhibitions, although consumed in unreasonable quantities, it upsets the stomach and may induce unconsciousness. Yours is just plain grape juice, however. For a number of reasons, I did not think wise to have you taste an alcoholic beverage, especially not now."

Given what she asked, Hasunaga surmised she might not be aware of what an alcoholic beverage is. Hence the explanation.
    Carmelia shook her head once. "I wasn't neccessarily referring to it like that. I mean the flavor. It's much more potent than I would have expected."

"Still, I agree with you that drinking a substance like that in my situation would be rather undignified, wouldn't it?"
    At that moment, she gently sets the glass down.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka

Sayaka looks at the bird angrily.
    She wants to hit it with a talisman.
    But instead she makes the paper into a ball and throws it at the ground.

Her father's warning comes to her now.

Was Valeria turning into a hollow? Sayaka didn't know, but the power she was using is...abomination.

"That bird, has to go."

Sayaka glares at Gabi.
    "This is my last warning hollow. I should seal you right now."

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Orc in the Playground

[Industrial District]

It is at this that Valeria looks up to Sayaka, anger in her eyes.

"Stop it! What has Gabi done except help us try and save the people that have been kidnapped? Just because we're like them doesn't mean we are them!" Her eyes look slightly sad as she turns away from Sayaka, and against her better instincts, disappears from sonido between the warehouses.

Towards her friends, and away from the hurt that was manifested in Sayaka's suspicion of Gabi. Of her...

However, as she runs, she is suddenly tripped by a long, tendril-like appendage coming from a void in space. She screams, but not long enough to be noticed before she's dragged into the void...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #1421

[Industrial District]

Nakahiro backs away as Sayaka and Valeria clash. He isn't happy about this; he dislikes fighting among his friends at the best of times, and the middle of a battlefield is not the place to work out differences. He knows better than to interfere, however, instead turning his attention to their surroundings and making sure no more Hollows were trying to sneak up on them. He turns his attention back on the other two members of his team just before Valeria sonidos off. He sighs and turns to Sayaka.

"What do you want to do now? Should we follow her? It felt like she was heading towards the others, so she should be alright...what do you think?"

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ettin in the Playground

Gabi evades capture and flies off towards Kaito, Izumi and the others.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken did indeed dodge. He dived out of the way of the no doubt fatal attack and likewise rolled when he landed. Still crouched low to the ground he spun around to face his foe. He understood what the hollow had said, but that didn't matter to him right now. He was only interested in what it had directed him to. He broke into a mad dash, kicked off the ground and launched a flying, straight left aimed at the device.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-03 at 11:37 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Carmelia shook her head once. "I wasn't neccessarily referring to it like that. I mean the flavor. It's much more potent than I would have expected."

"Still, I agree with you that drinking a substance like that in my situation would be rather undignified, wouldn't it?"
    At that moment, she gently sets the glass down.
    "Not really. A glass or two are usually fine. And I have little idea how physical food actually interacts with gigai - I don't know if you could get drunk in one even if you actually tried. I chose not to risk it regardless. It wouldn't do me OR you any good if you became intoxicated."

Hasunaga seems to enjoy the flavor of his coffee. "If you'd like, I can make you a more complete meal. It's not the same as feeding on spiritual matter, I'm sure. But you could experience some of the tastes we humans enjoy. I think you just might enjoy it."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ettin in the Playground

"Those false bodies are truly works of art, all the right systems in all the right places, fit to do all the right functions. The whole experience of life avaiable to any hollow or shinigami to experience once again."

"Unless you took the cheaper models. Viatrix keeps a couple of less vital systems out of those, I believe."

Donovan removes his tie and secreetly twists it under the counter.

"Help, I am being opressed!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #1426

Longlegs, despite its request, ducks out of the way of Ken's attack. It halts for a few seconds, eyes closed in some kind of internal struggle. The moment passes, however, and the Hollow lashes out with its tongue, aimed directly at Ken.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka

Valeria disappears in a burst of sound before Sayaka can respond.

Even the sound is familiar in a bad way. Sayaka bites her lip. Her hands are fists at her side. Frustated at herself, at the situation, and Valeria.

Why didn't anyone else see it? The bird was a hollow. Why did they trust it?

Yes, Gabi had helped them. Sayaka had to agree with this.
    But it didn't care about Valeria, Sayaka was sure. It didn't care if Valeria was turning into a hollow.

It was happy about it. Or content.
    But it was not a friend.
    It would never be Sayaka's friend. Sayaka knew too much about spiritual world to trust it.

But Valeria was a friend.
    Does a friend say hurtful things to another friend?

Sayaka felt guilty of that. She didn't want to hurt Valeria. She was trying to help. And now Valeria had run away from her.

Nakahiro's voice woke Sayaka.

"I'm trying." She said softly, trying to keep a steady voice. Maybe just to reassure herself.

She looked up at Nakahiro in as determined a look she can. Even if there is pain too.
    "That's already decided isn't it? Friends don't abandon friends.

But I'm not fast like you or Valeria. Go ahead Nakahiro. You have to catch up to her first. She probably doesn't want to see me anyway. I'll come along quickly and watch the back."

She wipes a hand across her face.
    "Hurry."

She's not going to cry with Nakahiro here. It's just to wipe off sweat. So she explains herself. One must stay determined at this job.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trapper's webs shoot out at nothing, eventually landing on the ground. The Hollow stares, confused, at where Kina used to be, then hears them shouting above it. It looks up just in time to see the Cero charging above it and then come crashing down. The Hollow brings its hands up above its head as if to shoot a web right when the Cero descends on it, the beam of energy completely surrounding the Hollow.

Once the dust settles, the monster is seen, somehow still standing. Its hands still stand straight up, having shot a web at the blast's center, eliminating enough of an area in the blast to leave most of the Hollow still in one piece, though the blast took off three of its eight legs, as well as the back half of its abdomen. The monster stared up at the children and, its blank eyes staring out its mask, shot two more streams of webbing at them before taking off past the rooftops, away from the kids.
    As the webs come toward them, Kina pushes Sora away and barely steps out of the way in time to not get totally covered. Part of the web grips to the back of her leg, but not enough to keep her down. She quickly jerks herself away and pulls free completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora grins. "Yeah, that's right! And don't come back!"

He turns to Kina, suddenly serious. "Kina. If we were attacked, even with my.... abilities, what do you think happened to the others? Hollows should have avoided that warehouse like the plague."
    Kina shrugs. "Um, I would guess the others are... in similar situations. If that Hollow was here, um, there's probably something elsse here, too. Going after us... um, I guess that this Hollow wasn't alone." She looks around the rooftop. For a moment she seems alright, then she starts breathing heavily and sits down. "Whew... That was... a lot of... running..."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken wasn't annoyed by his miss, instead he felt fortunate that the creature actually backed off instead of immediately sending its limbs at him. When the tongue surged toward him he narrowly evaded it with a combined sway of his body and a sidestep. As it went past him it slightly grazed his side. He couldn't afford to stand still frozen in disgust though. It had plenty of other more dangerous weapons at its disposal. Instead, he ran to take cover behind the display of bricks, grabbed one as he did so and continued running away.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-04 at 12:41 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    As the webs come toward them, Kina pushes Sora away and barely steps out of the way in time to not get totally covered. Part of the web grips to the back of her leg, but not enough to keep her down. She quickly jerks herself away and pulls free completely.

Kina shrugs. "Um, I would guess the others are... in similar situations. If that Hollow was here, um, there's probably something elsse here, too. Going after us... um, I guess that this Hollow wasn't alone." She looks around the rooftop. For a moment she seems alright, then she starts breathing heavily and sits down. "Whew... That was... a lot of... running..."
    Sora grins widely at Kina. Strangely, even though his teeth are sharp, it doesn't seem... threatening, anymore. It's just how he smiles. It's how he's always smiled. "Probably not. But that's even stranger, eh Kina? Have you ever known Hollows to work in groups? Especially against multiple people who can destroy them? The fact that it attacked after I showed off my wonderful skills is quite surprising." He thinks for a minute, biting his lip. "Although that could be because of the tag... But whatever. It's strange that Hollows, and particularly strong ones at that, would attack in a pattern."

He bites back a laugh as she sits down. He was used to this kind of stuff, after the two years of feeding he had done. He shudders, remembering how he had felt when he found out exactly what Hollows were. What he had really been doing. And even though he had stopped, he knew he wouldn't feel better until he had died and let all the souls he had eaten free. He supposed it kind of... hurt. Knowing that if he had met any of his new... 'friends' while feeding, they would have killed him in an instant. Hell, if he was still feeding, they would kill him. Probably if he told them about it, they would kill him. It was silly of him, really. He'd stopped. It was over now. But sometimes he would take a breath of air in the middle of the night, just to remind himself he was still alive. Crisp, clean, midnight air. He sits down next to Kina, and just stares at the sky.

"So Kina, you've got one of these stupid abilities. Why didn't you use it during the fight?" He looks at the girl next to him, his eyes slowly fading back to their dark red.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #1431

Ken retreats, deciding not to face Longlegs in close combat. As the Hollow's tongue grazes him, it sticks with a powerful adhesive. Ken is able to tear away, but the side of his shirt is going to be sticky for a while. Slowly, Longlegs pursues, taking slow deliberate steps as it searches for Ken. As it does so, it cocks its head to the side, better exposing its controller.

[Fractured Group]

Nakahiro is conflicted by the situation. Both of his teammates were having a lot of difficulty. Valeria showed it more, but it was clear that Sayaka was struggling with the situation as well. He listens, solemnly, as Sayaka establishes her views on what their next course of action should be. At the end, he shakes his head, once.

"No way. The last thing we should do is split up even more. Valeria's faster than I am; with her head start there's no way I could catch up. She's also heading towards the others. She'll be safe once she reaches them. Besides, I'm almost out of energy. I need a few minutes to recharge before I can really use my powers again. Take a minute to...ah...I mean, if you need to, then we'll go after her."

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

From behind the end of an aisle long shelf, Ken's head momentarily darts out and a brick comes hurtling towards the device. He doesn't wait to see if it has hit its target. He runs behind the shelves looking for Kaito and Izumi. Once in sight he made his way to them and spoke hurriedly.

"That hollow said it wanted me to help it and the word machine and gestured to a glowing device on the bottom left side of its mask. I think we should aim at that spot. It's hesitated to attack me at least twice, but it dodged when I went for it. It may be controlled by it and fighting its influence. We don't have to trust it to follow its direction. Nothing we've hit it with has harmed it yet so we might as well try."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-06 at 09:50 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

As the roof collapsed, Kaito uttered a very ungentlemanly curse.

'This stuff is wearing me out...'

Sweat beading on his brow, he reached out for Izumi, who wasn't that far away, and drew her in with his telekinesis. When she was close enough, he grabbed her about the waist and pointed his free hand and feet down.

Then he pushed on the ground enough that they landed mostly normal; miraculously, none of the debris had fallen on them. Kaito released Izumi and stood up from his crouch, all traces of his blush gone, with only deadly seriousness remaining. He saw Ken and dashed over to him.

He listened to what Ken had to say, then nodded.

"It's the best lead we've got so far. Hm. How about this. I grab some debris with my TK and toss it at the critter. You and Izumi follow right behind that and start attacking it. Meanwhile, I settle in to try to rip that thing off its mask. Sound good?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [High School - Class 1-2]

Hibiki idly notices a handful of his students missing as he drones on about the Heian period.

Perhaps he'd need to consult with Mayumi. This stunk of something suspicious, especially with students like Watanabe, Wada, and Abel missing.

...Sora being out wasn't really surprising, though.
    Mayumi, being a teacher, was currently about halfway through administering a surprise quiz to a class full of unlucky students who, in all likelihood, weren't prepared for it. It was mostly an excuse for Mayumi to not pay attention to her class, as her main focus was in her significant reiatsu detection, which she was using to keep track of the kids as they fought something. Or at least, that's what Mayumi guessed was happening, based on the fluctuations of released reiryoku from the children's locations, combined with the Hollow reiatsu she sensed in close proximity. She wished she had a more precise method of watching them, but she was down to her last two Ginto from all of her recent adventures, and she wanted to save those, just in case.

She really was terribly worried about all of them, though. Had she done the right thing, letting them go out by themselves? She truly hoped so. If they got hurt, she'd never forgive herself.

Much less whatever hurt them.

Deep in the Shadows...

Trapper limped to a dark alleyway, still hurting from the damage it sustained from the Cero. Entering the alley, it searched around until it found one spot, just a bit darker than the surrounding area. Going near it, it whispered: "Master, I've returned...the children are strong, stronger than we thought. Master...please...help me..."
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Orc in the Playground

[Highschool - Classroom]

The silence of the room is broken by the door sliding open, Hibiki standing just outside. Seeing Mayumi, his slightly panicked look is relieved, as he takes a deep breath, then speaks.

"Yamashiro-san, might I speak with you?"

[Industrial District - Shadows]

Hiroto looks to Trapper with slight disgust. "...Help you? You are a hollow. You either fight on and survive, or grovel..." A garganta opens up behind the Hollow, strong leafy tendrils wrapping around its spider-like form with massive strength. "...and die. That's the Law of Hollows." Then, they pull in, towards the hidden, yet large maw of Doompine.

Hiroto turns at this, back to the action. "Disgusting. Prepare to attack those brats, Doompine."

Doompine speaks after finishing his meal. "Yes, master." The garganta closes...

[Fushichou - Nero's Car]

The ring of his cell-phone rouses Nero from his short nap. He picks it up, immediately clear of any drowsiness. It wouldn't do to sound half-asleep, after all. "Agent 00."

He receives a short report. His face contorts into rage for but a fraction of a second.

"...Agent 13 did what?" His mood does not seem to improve at the response. "Consider it taken care of." He hangs up, then diverts his attention to his driver.

"Just outside the industrial district."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-08-06 at 02:35 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ettin in the Playground

Kina will likely not have time to answer, because Gabi finds her and Sora and slams his foot at the back of boy's head, shouting (with a scrawny little birdie voice) with urgency.

"Sky-watching time OVER, a big one got Valeria! We need to go get her!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fusichou high, classroom]

Mayumi looks up from her quasi-meditation to see Hibiki at the door. Just a quick glance revealed Hibiki's distress, which was already abnormal. He was not a man easily shaken. "Of course, Hamasaki-san. one second." She turned back to the class, the full force of her teacher stare seemingly concentrated on every individual in the room. "I'm going to be absent for a little while. If you finish before I return, leave your tests on my desk. If I find out that any of you have cheated, and I will, you will be severely punished. After you finish, you are allowed to leave, the rest of the class for today is canceled." After her announcement, she followed Hibiki out of the room.

"What's the matter, Hamasaki-san?" She asked him, worry in her eyes. "Is it about the children?"

[Deep in the Shadows]

Trapper looked back in horror as the gargants opened behind it. "No! Master, please, I can still help! Just give me one more chance, please! I can..." But whatever it was that Trapper was about to suggest was lost in the maw of the creature that consumed him.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Orc in the Playground

[School - Hallway]

Hibiki tosses his hollow-tracker phone to Mayumi. The picture is centered on the industrial district. There a a myriad number of weak dots surrounding the area in a flank, and several large indicators in the center of this 'circle'.

"...You know something about the missing students, don't you?" He furrows his brow slightly, and crosses his arms. "Whatever's going on, this isn't a normal hollow attack. They're organized." He does his best to keep his voice down, so as to not be heard by any nosy students or passerby in the halls.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-08-06 at 02:58 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Pixie in the Playground

Mayumi's eyes narrow as she examines the display on the tracker. "Yes, Heiaki-san and I met the children on their way out. Apparently, both Watanabe kaito-san's and Hayashi Izumi-san's family members were kidnapped, and the children believe it to be the work of Hollows. We let them go because we felt it important that the children learn to solve such problems on their own, common as they are becoming. I was unaware that it was of such magnitude, however."

"As for the organization, that was apparent as soon as the children mentioned that people had been kidnapped. Unless a Hollow had ties to a person as a human, they never leave their prey alive, usually killing them on the spot. There is something, or someone, controlling these acts from the background. However, acting to save the children now will only serve to make all of this useless. As such, I propose that we wait. If the children come into any mortal danger, I will sense it, and will inform you and Heiaki-san so that we might act accordingly."
    Star Wars iTP characters

30. - Top - End - #1440

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Kina will likely not have time to answer, because Gabi finds her and Sora and slams his foot at the back of boy's head, shouting (with a scrawny little birdie voice) with urgency.

"Sky-watching time OVER, a big one got Valeria! We need to go get her!"
    Sora stares at the bird. "Which direction." Sora doesn't bother with greetings, politeness, or honorifics when people are in danger. Particularly people he likes. Or at least enjoys being around.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-08-06 at 03:19 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.