New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    The Divinites - Live at the Visionary
    Cap'n opened his mouth to talk before he was interrupted by TukTuk jumping down to the gathered goblins. He wrapped an arm around Skreechy and the fellow Aram, saying "Eucle has been a friend. Let's shoot the cannons at that spider lady instead!" With that he decided that if a battle was going to happen it wasn't going to be in this dreary arena. The room turned neon pink, the thrones hunter's orange, and the oils turning into purple butterfly-like creatures.
    Skreechy continues to whisper "Yeah, but the loud one is threatening our organization already... WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE... lets just shoot something... tell you what... we'll play 'paper, rock, scissors' to see who gets to decide. Best out of three."

Spoiler
    Show

Here is how it will work:
    1= paper
    2= rock
    3= scissors

(1d3)[2]

"Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    The Frozen North- Hemeliosa, 3,000 Ice-Goblins

"Hey! Check it out! It's a chika, Big Homie!" shouted out one of the goblins next to the largest of them all with a spyglass pressed against his eye.

"No way! Let me see! Gimmie!" BIg Homie snatched the spyglass from his minion and pointed it towards the peak. "Hey! It's a chika!" He immediately shouted over the heads of the 3,000 ice-goblins and word spread like wildfire, a good number even produced their own spyglasses.

"Hey yo, Chika!"

"Whooooo! Chicka!"

"Hey! Yo! Hey! Check it out!"

"Chachacika!"

"Hooooooyeah!"
    Hemeliosa releases a small silent sigh as she stares, silent and unmoving. So, possibly not dangerous, but still... probably disruptive. Not many would be likely to survive the laws of the North. Let them have the borderlands.

She turns and reappears above the playground, sitting in her throne.

The Gathered Gods:

Hemeliosa suddenly appears seated on her throne. One leg draped over an arm, her chin resting on one palm. She swings her dangling foot boredly.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

The Divinities - Live at the Visionary
    Without missing a beat, Cap'n tossed out...hook. When he got looks of confusion he returned them and said "What ye mateys lookin' at? Aerialist be playin' hook, hook, hook."

4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground

Zermanion, Dawn, Ignus - Dark Grove

Zermanion listened to Ignus and found in her words truth. He placed a hand upon his chest and nodded. "I bow to your knowledge. And I believe I'll accept the offer. My followers shall guard their new home as much as they guard this one, and you shall not see them bending and breaking as they do in this place."

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show
    Yhrzallus
    14 AP
    11 AP - Raise DR to 12
    8 AP = Raise DR to 13

Actions used
    2 (Create Portal: Depths of Ithilbar > Belly of the Beast) 3 (Create Artifact: Onyx Star (Pestilence Artifact))
    3 (Create Plane: Deepest Reaches) 2 Create Land (Onyx Star)

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge
    1 Onyx Star (Pestilence) Charges

Active Nourishments/Pestilences
    Reincarnation (All souls reincarnate - 1 AP Nourishment)
    Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)
    Dark Omen (Mortals blessed with oracle-like powers sense a terrible omen, but the details are hazy - 1 AP pestilence)
    Peace in the Land of the Deluded (A strong sanctuary effect is in action in Ithilbar. Mortals from outside Ithilbar suffer from its effects)

Manifest Zones
    Aurora of Chaos (Deepest Reaches influence zone in the Onyx Star)

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)
    Souls in general = 1 (from Shatter the Bonds)

Zermanion
    3 AP

1 Pantheon of Goodly Protection AP

1 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

5. - Top - End - #185

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    Zermanion, Dawn, Ignus - Dark Grove

Zermanion listened to Ignus and found in her words truth. He placed a hand upon his chest and nodded. "I bow to your knowledge. And I believe I'll accept the offer. My followers shall guard their new home as much as they guard this one, and you shall not see them bending and breaking as they do in this place."

Show
    Yhrzallus
    14 AP
    11 AP - Raise DR to 12
    8 AP = Raise DR to 13

Actions used
    2 (Create Portal: Depths of Ithilbar > Belly of the Beast) 3 (Create Artifact: Onyx Star (Pestilence Artifact))
    3 (Create Plane: Deepest Reaches) 2 Create Land (Onyx Star)

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge

Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)
    Dark Omen (Mortals blessed with oracle-like powers sense a terrible omen, but the details are hazy - 1 AP pestilence)
    Peace in the Land of the Deluded (A strong sanctuary effect is in action in Ithilbar. Mortals from outside Ithilbar suffer from its effects)

Manifest Zones

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)

Zermanion
    3 AP

1 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Ignus nods her head to him. "I myself, and my children have not abandoned this world. I watch, and await a time when our assistance is needed. As it soon shall be." She smiles sadly, "All things must come to an end. Sooner than I would like, it will be time for me to make a stand." She grips his shoulder in a friendly gesture, "There are those that I have wronged in my madness not so long ago, for which I must still make amends." She tilts her head to one side. "Let us hope we survive."

She turns and steps aside, disappearing from sight in a flash of heat and light. "My children know to expect you, I have informed my son."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-30 at 07:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    The Divinities - Live at the Visionary
    Without missing a beat, Cap'n tossed out...hook. When he got looks of confusion he returned them and said "What ye mateys lookin' at? Aerialist be playin' hook, hook, hook."

"Well you can smash a hook with a rock can't you... THAT MEANS YOU LOSE BY DEFAULT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    he starts cackling at the heavens forgetting that he needs to be subtle "FIRE THE CANNON!"
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Divinecon 15.2

Ahn watched with interest, beady little red eyes staring out from an amusingly cherub like face, wrapped in green cloth, cane and scepter in hand. He giggled a bit, waiting to see what would happen and then Squeaks acted.

The little goblin snatched up a controller and upon the playground below, the Secondary Cannon Array aligned itself. With a press of a button, it did fire, directed straight at The Visionart all the while laughing like a lunatic. "Boom! Boom! Boom! Hehehehehe!"
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-31 at 12:00 AM.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Ahn's Dream, Vevoran

Inside Vevoran a dream did flow freely within a deep and dark confine. Hidden and full of deep hatred and rage as it lashed out and consumed any mortal dream that dared to drift too near, twisting and turning. It was an old dream that had existed long before many of the mortal kingdoms had even existed and it somehow managed to seep into Vevoran.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-31 at 12:15 AM.
    Currently Playing

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ahn's Dream, Vevoran

Inside Vevoran a dream did flow freely within a deep and dark confine. Hidden and full of deep hatred and rage as it lashed out and consumed any mortal dream that dared to drift too near, twisting and turning. It was an old dream that had existed long before many of the mortal kingdoms had even existed and it somehow managed to seep into Vevoran.

The Visionaries Factory Ask, Rosian, Olk

Before he could even receive an answer, something even worse tickled against his senses. Puzzled, Rosian steps forward and leaves, heading for the plane he had created.

Vevoran

Stepping out, and looking around, his eyes widened, and then narrowed in anger at the twisted...thing drifting through Vevoran before him. Raising both hands, he sent ripples through the chaotic expanse, and pushed dreams away from the twisted thing. Second, just to see what would happen, he grabbed hold of a nearby ribbon of color, pure white, pulsing with positive energy, and redirected it straight into the twisted dreams bubble.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred

This time Simdred isn't wearing her robes but an armor made of wood and insectoid chitine. Garish solar yellow atop white, eight segmented branches sprouting from her back interwoven with a minute filament forming a net not unlike a dreamcatcher. She holds a long barreled scoped rifle on one of her hands pushing the weapon's length atop her shoulders.

Dream police reporting for duty.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

11. - Top - End - #191
    Barbarian in the Playground

Keth’mai, Swifsen

The two families ended up having dinner together, a potluck of their cooking cultures culminating in a miniature feast. Strange fruits from far away lands, full of flavor and cooling juices; steamed roots heavily spiced, long-roasted meats… Truly a delicious meal, and one that was largely ignored by the men, much to their wives’ dismay. They ate, but as they ate, they talked and shuffled papers, haste making the food close to tasteless as they shovelled it down. The women looked at one another with the rolled eyes and pointed glances of so many wives and mothers over the ages; serving more food to the involved men, until the infectiousness of their enthusiasm caught all up. Arshsish in particular, as she began to truly study the drawings that had her husband so excited. Some were labelled now -- classrooms, great halls.
    Ashish was, by natural ability and practice, a soprano in great demand. Her range, strength, richness of her tones, natural ear and sense of a song had made contributed to her excellence. Now, as she looked at a set of drawings, she saw the rooms not as a series of lines, but as arching ceilings, narrow baffles, slim and secure practice rooms She tapped one, pulling it aside and looking it over; how she would love to sing in that hall! The acoustics would be spectacular…
    She realized then that all three of the others were gazing at her with questions in their eyes. Scales ablush, she smiled and pointed. “It’s a concert hall. See how the shape funnels? And these-” pulling others out “-are practice rooms. Instrument rooms.” She looked up at the astonishment creasing two of the faces, and the wry look on Keth’mai’s.
    “You’re building a school. That much even I could tell.” She flicked her brow at Keth’mai in a flare of sarcastic deprecation. “But not just for stories and passing them on. The Lady has given music to people all over the world, but so many only know their own. This,” tapping the papers again,”will change that.”
    Keth’mai shook his head and leaned over to kiss Arshish. Brilliant, brilliant Arshish. She was right, yet again. His mind was already racing ahead to how, where they would get the supplies, where they could build...

Te-v, Emerald One

Te-v bowed low to the small altar that she kept in her quarters. She had brought it with her when she moved to the city. Made out of gems embedded in sung wood, she had bought the pieces while she was travelling. The wood was from a girron met in the Canyon of Sorrows as she paid her respects. It was marvelous, intricate, and gorgeous. For creatures widely held as paragons of ugliness, the girron had an eye for beauty. The gems were purchased from dwarven travelling merchants, cut by halflings at a bazaar, and set by a wounded centaur she had healed. It was more than just a symbol to remember by, it was a memory of her times past, too.
    But this night, as she made her devotions, she felt a strange presence, and peace about her. Shimmers of color came from the gems. Then the quiet voice. It sounded like the voice of dreams, the voice of the future, but she slept not…
    Slowly, almost mindlessly, she made her way to bed, listening intently to the voice as she closed her eyes. But when she dropped into that great colorful net of the Realm, it was not the shimmering ocean that she floated in. Instead, she found herself there, whole in body.
    Up, down, Te-v looked at herself, prodding herself with a finger. What was this?
    A shimmering bubble erupted nearby, and there was Hoo-ra; and he looked as surprised as her. Her breath caught in her throat, mind racing. He was a continent away, but that was in the realm of the body. Here, in the mind’s playground… There was Nek-ir, stumbling as she came into the Realm.
    No more loneliness. No more exile from one another. If they could all walk this way… They would be whole once more!

The Mind of A Living Ship - Moollilwc, Sarra

True. But neither can you tell that the storm has passed, from in here, nor that there are friends waiting for you to come up.

Spoiler
    Show

AP 8 + 10 (Rollover) - 0 (Libram charge: Teach Populace: Dreamwalking) = 18

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Ahn's Dream, Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred

The dream twisted and turned, a ghastly wail can be heard, both deep and gurgly and high-pitched at the same exact moment.

With the stream of light pouring towards it, the dream doesn't react by much, the ribbon on light seemingly swallowed whole by the dark dream as images swirl within it, a confused little rainbow colored dragon waking up on a beach.
    Currently Playing

13. - Top - End - #193

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred

This time Simdred isn't wearing her robes but an armor made of wood and insectoid chitine. Garish solar yellow atop white, eight segmented branches sprouting from her back interwoven with a minute filament forming a net not unlike a dreamcatcher. She holds a long barreled scoped rifle on one of her hands pushing the weapon's length atop her shoulders.

Dream police reporting for duty.
    Ahn's Dream, Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred

The dream twisted and turned, a ghastly wail can be heard, both deep and gurgly and high-pitched at the same exact moment.

With the stream of light pouring towards it, the dream doesn't react by much, the ribbon on light seemingly swallowed whole by the dark dream as images swirl within it, a confused little rainbow colored dragon waking up on a beach.

"Oh hello Simdred. I would say good to see you, but I have no clue how to handle this...thing. So full of hate. Mmm...."

Moving in closer, Rosian peered at the dream, curious, but concerned. With a sigh, he backed away and continued to orbit the thing. He didn't want to destroy it, a dream was still a dream, no matter how twisted, and hateful. He didn't know if he could destroy it, all things considered, or what destroying it would do. He had a few ideas of how to handle it, but until he got a better grasp of how it worked in it's own internal sense, he wouldn't know which to try. So, without hesitation, he generated a globe of faint light, reminiscent of a full moon, and sent it to the dream. Trying to force the beach to switch to night. Dream's were subtle, their logic insane, but simple shifts could reveal hidden truths in many dreams, so he wanted to see if this was one here.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durmatagno View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

"Oh hello Simdred. I would say good to see you, but I have no clue how to handle this...thing. So full of hate. Mmm...."

Moving in closer, Rosian peered at the dream, curious, but concerned. With a sigh, he backed away and continued to orbit the thing. He didn't want to destroy it, a dream was still a dream, no matter how twisted, and hateful. He didn't know if he could destroy it, all things considered, or what destroying it would do. He had a few ideas of how to handle it, but until he got a better grasp of how it worked in it's own internal sense, he wouldn't know which to try. So, without hesitation, he generated a globe of faint light, reminiscent of a full moon, and sent it to the dream. Trying to force the beach to switch to night. Dream's were subtle, their logic insane, but simple shifts could reveal hidden truths in many dreams, so he wanted to see if this was one here.
    The dream calmed. For now.
    Currently Playing

15. - Top - End - #195

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's Dream

"I....did not expect that of all things to happen. I was just hoping to see something new."

Rosian said as he blinked slightly confused. He was new to this, and this course of events only confused him more.

"Well...ummm.....uhh."

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

"I....did not expect that of all things to happen. I was just hoping to see something new."

Rosian said as he blinked slightly confused. He was new to this, and this course of events only confused him more.

"Well...ummm.....uhh."
    The dream pulsed, it swirled ever so calmly like a storm brewing in the horizon. Clouds of darkness swirling in it's midst accompanied by firey whips of barbed chain dancing within it's shadows.
    Currently Playing

17. - Top - End - #197

Still orbiting the dream, Rosian watched with with curiosity. This time he gingerly grabbed a blue ribbon, water, and redirected it into the dream. His only objective now was to try and make the thing reach an equilibrium so it no longer lashed out of itself, and he wasn't sure it's current state would last. At the same time, he formed a second orb of light, much dimmer then the first, to increase the firsts brightness just a tad inside of the dream.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

Still orbiting the dream, Rosian watched with with curiosity. This time he gingerly grabbed a blue ribbon, water, and redirected it into the dream. His only objective now was to try and make the thing reach an equilibrium so it no longer lashed out of itself, and he wasn't sure it's current state would last. At the same time, he formed a second orb of light, much dimmer then the first, to increase the firsts brightness just a tad inside of the dream.
    Suddenly, the dream rapidly expanded. It grew many times it's original size, swallowing stray dreams whole and the contents of the dream became visible once more.

The image shown was a world on fire, a cityscape with blood running through the streets like a barely contained river. Great monsters walked trudged through the blood and the screams, a few visible and not shrouded by the darkness were great horned beasts, balors with whips of fire and jagged swords sheathed in the same element as they chased down all manner of mortal creatures with laughter and glee in their eyes.

The sky burned, lightning bolts and a great inferno consuming the clouds, Phos barely visible through the sheet of madness that threatened to destroy everything.

And in one of these streets lie a man, no, a god. Once a mortal raised to divinity, Ulvin Silverblade... He was broken and beaten, Zermanion a god of metal was torn asunder and set to the side. Above the two gods stood a great monstrosity, the rainbow colored dragon... no longer confused. No longer lost and no longer small and insignificant. The great many-horned beast of a dragon raked his claws into the human god's divine flesh as he screamed for mercy but the dragon had none to spare. Instead ot raked and raked away, laughing at the god's suffering and in the background... great big balls of fire and frost began to tear theough the sky, hitting the playground with a resounding and thundering rumble.

The rainbow dragon laughed and laughed and laughed.
    Currently Playing

19. - Top - End - #199

Suddenly, the dream rapidly expanded. It grew many times it's original size, swallowing stray dreams whole and the contents of the dream became visible once more.

The image shown was a world on fire, a cityscape with blood running through the streets like a barely contained river. Great monsters walked trudged through the blood and the screams, a few visible and not shrouded by the darkness were great horned beasts, balors with whips of fire and jagged swords sheathed in the same element as they chased down all manner of mortal creatures with laughter and glee in their eyes.

The sky burned, lightning bolts and a great inferno consuming the clouds, Phos barely visible through the sheet of madness that threatened to destroy everything.

And in one of these streets lie a man, no, a god. Once a mortal raised to divinity, Ulvin Silverblade... He was broken and beaten, Zermanion a god of metal was torn asunder and set to the side. Above the two gods stood a great monstrosity, the rainbow colored dragon... no longer confused. No longer lost and no longer small and insignificant. The great many-horned beast of a dragon raked his claws into the human god's divine flesh as he screamed for mercy but the dragon had none to spare. Instead ot raked and raked away, laughing at the god's suffering and in the background... great big balls of fire and frost began to tear theough the sky, hitting the playground with a resounding and thundering rumble.

The rainbow dragon laughed and laughed and laughed.
    "SIMDRED, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO KEEP OTHER DREAMS AWAY FROM THIS THING."

Rosian yelled as he dived into the dream. Working from the outside wasn't stopping this thing, so he'd see if the inside would. As he dived, he wrapped himself in the darkness of night, his cloak of stars, and forced it to show only the moon, great, and white.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

"SIMDRED, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO KEEP OTHER DREAMS AWAY FROM THIS THING."

Rosian yelled as he dived into the dream. Working from the outside wasn't stopping this thing, so he'd see if the inside would. As he dived, he wrapped himself in the darkness of night, his cloak of stars, and forced it to show only the moon, great, and white.
    The great rainbow dragon turned, blood dripping from it's teeth as it noticed Rosian. Like a great cat it pounced up and landed ontop of a building, it's teeth bared into a mockery of a grin.

"This isn't your dream. You don't belong here." It said in a rumbling voice, clear and audible over the explosians and screams that echoed across the dream.
    Currently Playing

21. - Top - End - #201

Spoiler
    Show
    The great rainbow dragon turned, blood dripping from it's teeth as it noticed Rosian. Like a great cat it pounced up and landed ontop of a building, it's teeth bared into a mockery of a grin.

"This isn't your dream. You don't belong here." It said in a rumbling voice, clear and audible over the explosians and screams that echoed across the dream.

"All dreams are under my dominion, and when one dream destroys, and stomps out other dreams, it takes my attention. This dream is floating in Vevoran, a dream where dreams are manifest, which means this dream is inside of mine own dream."

Rosian said from his place in the sky, cloak wrapped around him so he was little more then a moonlit shadow.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

"All dreams are under my dominion, and when one dream destroys, and stomps out other dreams, it takes my attention. This dream is floating in Vevoran, a dream where dreams are manifest, which means this dream is inside of mine own dream."

Rosian said from his place in the sky, cloak wrapped around him so he was little more then a moonlit shadow.
    "Their own fault for wandering too close." said the dragon with little remorse. "A byproduct, an effect as I am. A God...hmmm... or rather an illusion..a shadow or an echo of a dream that it does not realize. Ha!"

The rainbow dragon paced the rooftops, looking up at Rosian with interest. "God of Dreams. Tell me. Does this dream of a world where gods do not matter appeal to you?"

It licked it's massive chops. "This dream born of a god. It has seen the divine beings soaring through the sky. Aloof and far superior to mortals. They have everything and the mortals have nothing but their silly fragile dreams."

"Ha! Would it not be better to see these creatures tossed from their ethreal thrones!? Always so high and mighty... slights leading to millions of deaths upon the Playground! Your kind does not deserve your thrones. Your kind does not deserve to rule. Your kind deserves to fall! It will have it's revenge!" The dragon roared at Rosian in a maddened rage, blood and spittle flying from it's massive maw.
    Currently Playing

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's dream

Simdred salivates at Ahn's dream, her tongue passes through her lips before she can consciously keep herself from doing it. That dream... looks delicious. She knows the stories. How Eucle found a dream not unlike that one. It was though a dream of a dragon that had created himself, metal armor and swords turned into a beast. What would happen if she took this dream for herself? She would turn into a goddess, rainbow and light, color and perfection. Beautiful. She would be so beautiful. So radiant and powerful. Yeah, a goddess. A great one.

On hindsight bringing a recovering alcoholic to the most delicious booze on existence was probably a bad idea.

Simdred though tries to control herself, to reign in her starved hunger, she grips her rifle and looks through it. Whenever a dream comes to close she fires a warning shot. Bismuth bullers fly before they shout but they are still effective they hit the dreams and push them away.

Perhaps if she was good she could snatch a piece. Yes, she would definetively take some of it. Some delicious dragon god dream. Yeah, sure thing.

24. - Top - End - #204

Spoiler
    Show
    "Their own fault for wandering too close." said the dragon with little remorse. "A byproduct, an effect as I am. A God...hmmm... or rather an illusion..a shadow or an echo of a dream that it does not realize. Ha!"

The rainbow dragon paced the rooftops, looking up at Rosian with interest. "God of Dreams. Tell me. Does this dream of a world where gods do not matter appeal to you?"

It licked it's massive chops. "This dream born of a god. It has seen the divine beings soaring through the sky. Aloof and far superior to mortals. They have everything and the mortals have nothing but their silly fragile dreams."

"Ha! Would it not be better to see these creatures tossed from their ethreal thrones!? Always so high and mighty... slights leading to millions of deaths upon the Playground! Your kind does not deserve your thrones. Your kind does not deserve to rule. Your kind deserves to fall! It will have it's revenge!" The dragon roared at Rosian in a maddened rage, blood and spittle flying from it's massive maw.

"You say that, and yet the whole of the world burns before you, echo of a god. The dreams of mortals are their most precious prize, and with them, they pull off feats mere deities will never understand. You call their dreams fragile, I call them the resolve that keeps them going, that brings them to fight against beings far more powerful than them. We do not need thrones, but we have power. I for one can use that power to stop things like you, and other deities from crushing the hopes, and dreams of mortals.

Deities will never understand mortals, nor will mortals ever understand deities, but you are a mere echo, given form in this world only because I dared to dream. You would rather see the world burn, and everyone on it suffer. In one act you would cause more suffering then even what The Visionary did not long ago to the moon, simply to stop that from happening? You are as insane as you are vile. You do not deserve such color, and form as what you have now. You are little more than a twisted slug, wallowing in the mud because of hatred so great it clouds your mind."

Rosian's left hand rested on the sword inside of his cloak, he would rather rip this dream to shreds, or freeze it then let it crush so many dreams here in Vevoran.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Yhzallus - Gathered Gods

While the Madgod waits further response from the Visionary, his form seems to gain some more size, and his cane acquires a magical glow about it, a crystal orb on its tip giving an observer the sensation of looking at an endless chasm.

Zermanion, Dawn - Dark Grove

The God of Metal nodded to Ignus, and feeling her sympathy, decides to do what was best for his people at the time. He begins to strum a tune in his warhammer, immolating in holy fire not only himself while he did some guitar riffs, but also his followers and avatar. As they burned with the fires of the Bringer of Shape, they vanished one by one from the Playground, leaving nothing but the structures that they had built upon the landscape. A reminder of a force that once stood against the darkness of the sovereignity.

Zermanion, Dawn, Vindicators - The Burning Lands

And thus, Zermanion and his followers found themselves in the Burning Lands The god explained to his followers, in a clear tone that they had been given a chance to live in a better world, and that by Ignus' grace, they now had a place to call home, and thus, the deity was just as worthy of worship as he himself was. He then waited for emissaries to show themselves, he hardly would want a misunderstanding in his hands at this point.

Show
    Yhrzallus
    8 AP
    6 AP = Gain Portfolio (Infinity)
    3 AP = Gain Domain (Portals)

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge

the World's revival.)

Manifest Zones

Soul Claims

Zermanion
    3 AP

0 Brutal Warhammer Charge (Nourishment: Teleported all Vindicators and followers of Zermanion safely to the Burning Lands)
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

26. - Top - End - #206

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    Zermanion, Dawn - Dark Grove

The God of Metal nodded to Ignus, and feeling her sympathy, decides to do what was best for his people at the time. He begins to strum a tune in his warhammer, immolating in holy fire not only himself while he did some guitar riffs, but also his followers and avatar. As they burned with the fires of the Bringer of Shape, they vanished one by one from the Playground, leaving nothing but the structures that they had built upon the landscape. A reminder of a force that once stood against the darkness of the sovereignity.

Zermanion, Dawn, Vindicators - The Burning Lands

And thus, Zermanion and his followers found themselves in the Burning Lands The god explained to his followers, in a clear tone that they had been given a chance to live in a better world, and that by Ignus' grace, they now had a place to call home, and thus, the deity was just as worthy of worship as he himself was. He then waited for emissaries to show themselves, he hardly would want a misunderstanding in his hands at this point.
    Men with fire for hair and eyes in robes, clothes or armor are seen exiting the city atop one of the plateaus. They cast their gazes wide, searchingly. One of the throws fire into the sky which bursts into a bloom of smaller bright lights. Despair is seen on some of their faces if close enough as they gaze upon their birthplace mournfully.

One of them gives a shout and points towards Zermanion. One of them dressed in white robes worn over armor, carrying a cast iron hammer begins walking in their direction across the air and ground as though they were the same thing, though each step he takes seems more to be ten or more. (Windwalk) "I greet you! I am Immolatus. Welcome to our old home... such as it is." He turns and points at the tower, "There lies the temple, within it's confines is the First Forge, behind which rests the Door to the Other World. Do you require assistance in reaching the destination?"
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-31 at 02:05 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

"You say that, and yet the whole of the world burns before you, echo of a god. The dreams of mortals are their most precious prize, and with them, they pull off feats mere deities will never understand. You call their dreams fragile, I call them the resolve that keeps them going, that brings them to fight against beings far more powerful than them. We do not need thrones, but we have power. I for one can use that power to stop things like you, and other deities from crushing the hopes, and dreams of mortals.

Deities will never understand mortals, nor will mortals ever understand deities, but you are a mere echo, given form in this world only because I dared to dream. You would rather see the world burn, and everyone on it suffer. In one act you would cause more suffering then even what The Visionary did not long ago to the moon, simply to stop that from happening? You are as insane as you are vile. You do not deserve such color, and form as what you have now. You are little more than a twisted slug, wallowing in the mud because of hatred so great it clouds your mind."

Rosian's left hand rested on the sword inside of his cloak, he would rather rip this dream to shreds, or freeze it then let it crush so many dreams here in Vevoran.
    "And so you would destroy the dream of a god! Ha! Typical! Do what you will, Dream God. I cannot stop you...Ha!" The rainbow dragon breaks into thunderous laughter that split throughout the entire dream.

"What the Dreamer plans to do to this.... Playground as you gods have so ironically dubbed the world will make the Visionary's actions to date and even this current dream pale in comparison. There will be no more gods... no more mere mortals. No...all will be the same." the dragon grins a wicked and twisted grin without mercy but full of humor.

"No... stop this dream if you will but more will rise. Byproducts of a Dreamer's hate for the gods that rule over this playground like a child playing with insects...yes. Stop the dream but you cannot stop the Truth...Hahahahahahahaha!"

At this point the dream expanded, great and barbed tendrils suddenly reached for Simdred. It would consume the creature which fed on dreams. That was the goal at least.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-31 at 02:12 PM.
    Currently Playing

28. - Top - End - #208

Spoiler
    Show
    "And so you would destroy the dream of a god! Ha! Typical! Do what you will, Dream God. I cannot stop you...Ha!" The rainbow dragon breaks into thunderous laughter that split throughout the entire dream.

"What the Dreamer plans to do to this.... Playground as you gods have so ironically dubbed the world will make the Visionary's actions to date and even this current dream pale in comparison. There will be no more gods... no more mere mortals. No...all will be the same." the dragon grins a wicked and twisted grin without mercy but full of humor.

"No... stop this dream if you will but more will rise. Byproducts of a Dreamer's hate for the gods that rule over this playground like a child playing with insects...yes. Stop the dream but you cannot stop the Truth...Hahahahahahahaha!"

At this point the dream expanded, great and barbed tendrils suddenly reached for Simdred. It would consume the creature which fed on dreams. That was the goal at least.

I am a the Dreamer, The Forgotten Dreamer, and you will not destroy anything else!"

Rosian said as he drew his rapier, holding it tightly in his left hand, and in his right hand, an ball of rainbow light formed, and then launched from his hand to slam into the delicate dream boundary, and then he dived at blinding speeds to slam his Rapier into the 'ground' of this dream, sending crackles of dark energy down the blade and into the fabric of the dream.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's Dream

The ants do not attack the anteater. At least not alone. The tendrils got to her. And distracted she let them through. The smell, couldn't they notice it? So fragant, so filling, she could substain herself for days with that odour alone. Spicy, with a punch of cinammon and cayenne. Oh, that was the smell. It made her soak.

As the tendrils started to coalesce around her, she purred, feral preasure, taking all her effort and throwing it aside. When the the radiant spikes tried to stab her she simply extended her tongue and with feline grace caressed them. Ahhh, what a taste. She could get addicted to it. To drink such fine vintage. She extended her jaw and carved her mark in one of the appendages, drinking, eating, nurturing herself. As she did Ahn's dream turned just a tad smaller as if she had sanded the edges away. She though became fuller, vibrant with color. As she slurped she appeared to brighten, her figure outlandishly garish. One of the tendrils had fully vanished, and like an addict after a first taste she craved more. Another tendril was eaten and a third.

When the dream tendrils started to feel that something was wrong, so very wrong, they got caught traped by fine spider tendrils, like shuttering multicolored butterflies on the net. Oh she would eat her share. She would certainly do so.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's Dream

Even as the rest of the dream collapsed around it, the rainbow dragon charged. It could not stand a chance against a god but just maybe it could get the other one.

And so the dragon wound it's way through the largest of the dream tendrils, it's great maw opened wide woth the intent to consume and survive.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-31 at 02:33 PM.
    Currently Playing