New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

The Void - Ahn, the Visionary

"We have similar interests, he and I. We mock and create hell for others, especially a daughter of Zalsaram. He wont join you, I know that much!" Ahn paused for a moment before saying. "So what exactly is this future you see? I wish to see it!"
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond- Kith, Landro

Landro doubts for a moment. Looking, despite not having other eyes than the solid gold. He almost feels some emotion.

"The thing you are to acquire next. Is your memories! I can show you. How. It's easy easy. Or... or... other's can help. That won't be healthy. No, no. Not healthy. You won't want that. If you take that path you might need to make your own mask. You don't want that. Trust me. I like you.

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Simdred smiles and laughs musically.

Don't say that you can make another, dummy. Otherwise I won't properly treasure it. I promise I'll give it a nice, hard and firm squeeze.

She moves towards Rosian closer than she has ever been before to the point beyond property. She hugs him and her fragance billows the dreams, ripe orange dreams brimming with so colored citrics and lush red trees form around her. Her fragance carries frutal dreams. She leans closely, the oranges leading to homely creamsicle and clove. Around her autummal stoves dreams lit cozily dilating time. Then she is even closer and her lips caress the skin on the god's cheek. The kiss does last what a summer daydream does, long enough.

That's your parting gift, Rosian.

She draws herself apart a little, like refusing to let go, but slowly her embrace unfurls parting from the dream god.

My mother's son needs me. And you need to dream. Dream big, Rosian, for me.

With that she simply starts falling as if what had kept herself standing wasn't there anymore. Whenever she is about to crash against a dream gravity swirls around her and she falls in a new direction. Like that, skimming at terminal velocity, Simdred disappears.

Erebus- Eucle, Maraut

The demon stands holding his staff and looks at Maraut, who still appears to be pondering his answer. If he hadn't minded Kethneciel's interruption, dutily ignroing it as soon as was possible he couldn't ignore the Visionary. Not when the threat of violence came close.

"He who just spoke, " Eucle said adressing his new son. "is more than capable of taking me on a fight. If you wish power over me, he is a sure path. A path I wouldn't take, but a path none the less. I'm going to take a different path. A path to my sancta sanctorum. I'm busy, and I don't have time to lose. I won't lose it if war is coming. If you wish to stand with me follow me, if you don't then simply don't follow me. I sincerely wanted to give you more time to take this decision but the hand is forced."

He stands aside a gate ripping open at his side. Beyond it golden light appears to signal a way. A way of dreams.

Prison, Eldarond- Yue, Bobby, Sgt Goos

Yue shakes her head with incredulity. Trouble is brewing indeed.

"Sergeant, get us out."

"With pleasure, ma'am."

The sergeant's voice sounds alound. Almost as he speaks a shadow breaks into the gated room. Well, the shadow doesn't break in as much as it had been there all the time. If was as if for some strange trick of the mind they hadn't looked at it before. But now it was hard to not pay attention to the human sized black construct. The thing moved it's hands to it's head and moved it both ways before pulling and decapitating itself. Inside there was a moongrel, wide smiled and with a broken nose. He wore war paints on his face giving him a darker edge only kept in place by that white smile and two big purple eyes.

"Good to see you at last sergeant. Bobby, I'm not familiar with your lands laws to know if it's illegal to simply leave a jail. If it is I guess I'm going to do an illegal thing. Well I just had a dream, it wasn't happy."

"Aye, not bloody happy."

"Sergeant."

"Beg pardon, ma'am."

"Anyways, I'm leaving. You are more than welcome to come with me. If you want to do something for him that's the time. Sergeant I want a damn exit, now!"

"Aye, aye."

Goos unfolds something that looks like a black blanket pressing it against the bricks wall then he gentlemanly bows towards Yue.

"Ladies first."

The female moongrel walks to the blanket and simply steps beyond it. Goos stands there for a moment, giving Bobby a chance to decide if she is coming.

Dream Neutral Ground- Eucle, Zahav - Zalal, Lylien (Pilot), Ask, Leh, possibly Maraut

A happy family all reunited arround a round table. Zahav - Zalal, his shadow and ash body cast with gold, perfection that cannot hide or doesn't try, the gapping emptiness in his hole from which darkness smokes continually. Lylien light skin and lighter hair, like silver to the elder brother gold, her body on plain fit robes of white, only decorated with bead necklace and wristbands, each seed embedded in there fulgurating with the many colors of bismuth. Leh doning a field uniform like a perfect soldier, the trenchcoat barely decorated one would need to know him to realize that he was the most decorated general. His twin sister in contrast carrying so much bling that no one would refute her claim to the wealth's god line, an embellished admiral's bicorne on her head along with a voidnavy waistcoat. In each of their features one could see a ressemblance to their father, a similarity that extended to the shadow god, family. Kin.

Voidcharts drawn by the most talented Voidgreel cosmonauts mingle with datapads picturing in Neutral Ground's power and defences and those are all swarmed by imachinary screens with illusory models. There were many pieces in the table, some informational, other with more obscure and arcane purposes. The prosperity god extended his hands, his many uncontable hands, touching them and taking all the information in a shorter time than a mortal could blink.

"Leh, call forth Hlo, once that's done search for Clora, and if there is any trace of Passaer get him too. Ask, get your damn mad's uncle attention and get him moving on the right direction. Then you two get any help you can."

The twins open their mouths as if to answer. Eucle simply raises a hand.

"Not now, move."

Then the twin avatars banish.

"Lylien ready a possible evacuation, I don't want to piss the mother if anyone gets on the crossfire. Only second children sworn to me with all contingencies are allowed on the moon. Wait, no, if any of my brother's Rakshashas wishes to stay, act displeased but let them be."

The moongrel goddess does opens her mouth, to speak.

"Father, you are being overly paranoid. It's a warning, giving time, to set us apart and let our minds screw with us."

"Dear, if you believe for a second that his power over time isn't as absolute as my power over material commonalities you are thoroughly confused. Time doesn't mean anything, for all we know war could have started years ago."

A laughter fills the room a dead laughter that hadn't sounded in so long.

"I don't remember much but lack of preparation wasn't your forte."

The dead god spoke, Eucle wasn't sure he could do that, his voice filtered through the golden mask. The prosperity demon answered simply by grining a shark's smile.

"Well, dear, point is we need to get moving. I hope the army you were tasked with creating is ready. Zahav - Zalal, I'll need your troops, untested as they are."

The Dark Grove- Hlo, Dawn, Ignus (avatar), Leh

The avatar steps in the middle of the contested land, standing besides the fiery tree. It seems that the first errand would be harder to complete. He rests a hand against the rugged bark and caresses it. Standing beside the tree god the avatar looks at the others gathered.

"There is bigger problems brewing, can't we just let this stand aside?"

The Deep Void- Yhrzallus, Ask

Looking for the mad god wasn't difficult just follow the eerie chilling feeling into the deepest darkness. Yeah, easy peachy. No problem at all. Ask was the most skilled void navigator there was and she couldn't help but keep the feeling of uneasiness from her.

"Uncle! Father asks that you get your head out of your rear and go back to where you are needed. Well, he was proper he didn't use those words. But you catch the drift."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    The Void - Ahn, the Visionary

"We have similar interests, he and I. We mock and create hell for others, especially a daughter of Zalsaram. He wont join you, I know that much!" Ahn paused for a moment before saying. "So what exactly is this future you see? I wish to see it!"
    The beam pulls the God of Luck to the throne room, and he is surrounded by the Avatars of the Visionary. The great city falls silent at the question of his vision. Mother Nosh stands, and speaks softly to Ahn.

"The Visionary sees a future without the harms brought on by the Elemental line and their dreaded progenitor. With the first creation dead, we can start ushering on this perfected realm." She pauses for a moment, and Jin clicks at her she nods, "My divine brother wishes to know, what is the name of the daughter of Zalsaram you speak of?"

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Spoiler: Elemental
    Show
    You are spawn of Zalasram, and are by birth my foe. If you do not wish war with my creations come before me to be assessed. You may be saved.
    Kryokoli is back at the Crystalline Palace, resting and regaining her strength after her battle against Ulvin when all of a sudden the Visonary's orb makes its announcement. The goddess of Winter cared little about Zalsaram. Of what concern is a dead god to her? Even so, the ultimatum was just handed to her was clear. If she had any emotions, Kryokoli would have chuckled at the irony of the timing, for after her conquest of the First Tree, and defeating Ulvin Silverblade, she was wondering what her next achievement would be.

And the answer had presented itself. The goddess of Winter would strike down an Elder god.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-26 at 04:17 PM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

The Void- Ahn, The Visionary

Ahn pondered for a moment. "Her name is Ignus. Some horrible goddess of fire and light and whatnot. Now, I would question the desire to stop harm. I am a God of Luck and Disaster as you have already said! Ha! The harming part is the fun part! Please tell me you're not looking for Eternal Peace or any of that nonsense. I can't stand by that, nope."

He grinned, leaning on his wooden cane. "Now, if I can still do all that. We might have something to talk about."

Prison, Eldarond - Yue, Bobby

Bobby hesitated for a moment before stepping through, muttering something about saving her god.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-26 at 02:30 PM.
    Currently Playing

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Visionary with his Avatars, and Ahn

Mother Nosh shakes her head, "Peace is not possible, not in any future. I have met Ignus once before, she claims she is not the daughter of Zalasram but Zalas, the creature who was the first casualty of imperfection. Other then her questionable claims, and obvious legacy what conflict have you found with this most irrelevant divinity?"

Dred Olg moves from the smoke of her throne to speak, "What does it matter? He is obviously an ally to our legacy! I don't even know why we continue this conversation, he should be out causing the downfall of the primal forces not yapping on about a vision he can not possibly comprehend. Elev, you are as always a failure!" The spider-like creature moves to banish Ahn from the Visionary, Jin moves to stop her, clilcking as he moves frustrated. Mother Nosh turns to Ahn, "I apologize for my sister's tone, we are simply asking you if you will unite if the destruction of the world is needed to usher in perfection."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Simdred smiles and laughs musically.

Don't say that you can make another, dummy. Otherwise I won't properly treasure it. I promise I'll give it a nice, hard and firm squeeze.

She moves towards Rosian closer than she has ever been before to the point beyond property. She hugs him and her fragance billows the dreams, ripe orange dreams brimming with so colored citrics and lush red trees form around her. Her fragance carries frutal dreams. She leans closely, the oranges leading to homely creamsicle and clove. Around her autummal stoves dreams lit cozily dilating time. Then she is even closer and her lips caress the skin on the god's cheek. The kiss does last what a summer daydream does, long enough.

That's your parting gift, Rosian.

She draws herself apart a little, like refusing to let go, but slowly her embrace unfurls parting from the dream god.

My mother's son needs me. And you need to dream. Dream big, Rosian, for me.

With that she simply starts falling as if what had kept herself standing wasn't there anymore. Whenever she is about to crash against a dream gravity swirls around her and she falls in a new direction. Like that, skimming at terminal velocity, Simdred disappears.

Spoiler: Creation
    Show
    You are a child of the Cosmic Mother, and the foe of the Elementals. If you have betrayed your mother, you will be punished. Come before me to prove your loyalty to the cause. Otherwise, you will be considered the spawn of Zalasram for all time.
    Vevoran Rosian

Rosian touches his cheek, and his cloak swirls back to black, hair following once it's complete.

"I...okay."

Clearing his throat as a strange little orb appears before him, he grabs hold of it and observes it's contents. Curious, he bundles himself in his cloak and steps forward, moving from one plane to another.

The Void Ahn, Rosian, and The Visonary

Emerging before a massive city, his face hidden in his Cloak of Stars, his eyes widen.

"Woah."

Spoiler
    Show
    Just assuming, given what he his, The Visonary at least predicted that Rosian would exist, and sent him an orb.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Visionary, Ahn, Rosian, and collected Avatars

As Rosian arrives the Visionary speaks again, "Rosian, God of Dreams, Son of Creation, your future is still to be forged. Perfection is not beyond your grasp. You have reclaimed the nightly communion from the iron fist of the spawn of Zalasram, this alone makes you an ally of mine. You have not yet betrayed your mother." The voice falls silent and Mother Nosh moves to greet Rosian blood dripping from her.

"It seems you are in the favor of our Master and Father, I am the Matron Mother Elev Nosh." her voice shaking as she greets Rosian. Fear within her.

9. - Top - End - #69

Spoiler
    Show
    The Visionary, Ahn, Rosian, and collected Avatars

As Rosian arrives the Visionary speaks again, "Rosian, God of Dreams, Son of Creation, your future is still to be forged. Perfection is not beyond your grasp. You have reclaimed the nightly communion from the iron fist of the spawn of Zalasram, this alone makes you an ally of mine. You have not yet betrayed your mother." The voice falls silent and Mother Nosh moves to greet Rosian blood dripping from her.

"It seems you are in the favor of our Master and Father, I am the Matron Mother Elev Nosh." her voice shaking as she greets Rosian. Fear within her.

"Greetings all, though I must admit ignorance as to what you mean. I'm am new to this world, the quarrels of the gods, and their families are unknown to me. You say I am an ally, and I disagree on the grounds that I know to little of this world to choose anyone's side. I will not work against you, but neither can you count on my to help yet, at least, not yet. Maybe once I learn more of this world I can be counted on, but for me to make a decision, I need more information."

As he speaks, his black cloak ripples, and changes from a simple night sky, to an aurora, bright and vibrant in the sky.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Jiki - Iu'etten
    Jiki gripped the Staff once again. The Lines had become the nervous system for their grandfather, the blood and booze pumping through the dead deity that they called home. Yet the Rix Maadi, and by extension the Nox Primary, still had a job to do. With muttered phrases in a forgotten tongue tunnels were bore through the guts of their home and began to gather fears from those who had yet to feel the slight drain of the Yian-Kin.
    The Roo, those forgotten subterranean Evil Sunz, were greeted with one such tunnel. Slowly they began to expand outward from their smoking island and tend to the tunnels created. When they met the Yian-Kin fear was not the first emotion but curiosity. It was many blinks since they sealed themselves off from the outside world and now they had new creatures they could blunder interactions with. A day later and they ran into their cousins from before they adjusted to the subterranean lifestyle and got caught up in the happenings while moving steadily to maintain the tunnels created by the Staff and Rix Maadi.

Or'ml, Dawn, Ignus (avatar), Leh - The Dark Grove
    The tree that Leh touched saw the leaves burst into oranges and reds, the illusion of flames, as the tree touched the minds of those present. It's thought was like Hlo's yet different, more earthly compared to the tinge of flame that Hlo brought to mind. "Hlo wishes to inform that It has harbored no ill feelings toward any. It has simply desired balance to the seasonal changes We have endured for many blinks."

Grenzo - Void
    Grenzo heard the message from the Vissionary and chucked it to the side. He had no desire to see someone that bad mouthed His father and implied that they were better than him. His children had fought and He knew that they would lay down their lives if the need arose. With that He touched their minds and informed those who chose to party with the Cackling Flame of the coming war and to prepare themselves.
    An answer to the touch was issued in the rising of X'irmrn. On the outskirts of MIC there was a test site constructed and several Daashor and a Shaarat approached with a sphere held gingerly in their claws. They set the device up and retreated a mile away. An hour later saw all the set up come to a head as a mushroom cloud was seen from MIC and the slightest plume from the Void. The war would see a new age for those mortals who decided to fight.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 3; Cultist, Sin PAP
    Staff of the Catacombs: The tunnels burrow to the Underplayground.

Hlo: 0; Sin PAP
    Sin PAP (Do things through subordinates): Create "Marked by Hlo" template. A simple template that changes the favored class to Vitalist. It also grants the special ability to serve as a conduit for collectives, in essence adding their collective to the host's numbers and extending the range of the collective to count the tree as a focal point instead of the host. Leaves taken on the oranges and reds of fire, like an autumn day, as well!

11. - Top - End - #71
    Firbolg in the Playground

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond- Kith, Landro

"Do not make my own mask. Seems easy enough to remember. Well then, what's the next job?"

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin, Northmen

The entireity of the Labyrinth rumbles and groans as the frozen god attemps movement, with great and considerable willpower, he points a finger at the candlebra.

He forces his lips open and manages to speak a few words before simply waiting. "C-Candle....fi...re.....g...od....mortal....m..elt.. .ice."
    The King of Knowledge blinks. "He speaks!" He turns his all seeing eyes towards the candelabra. "candle, fire... god... fire god? Yes, I am a mortal. So, a fire god is needed to melt the ice?" He tilts his head in confusion. "I am sorry friend, but I do not know any fire gods."

The void: Hemeliosa, The Visionary

Up from the surface of the Playground, swiftly and apon a sing wing alofts the One Winged God. Past the barrier into the void. She stops and stares at the thing before her. She waits there, staring blankly as her eyes take in the crowd of gods surrounding it. She always figured it was a thing of the goblins... turns out it's a god. How odd.

Ignus: God of Fire, More Fire! Runes, Light, Healing, Renewal, and soon to be Life.

With trepidation she comes before the visionary. She remembers this monster. Which would cause more death if given the chance than she herself could ever have done. Why had no one killed it yet? Probably because no one can. She sighs as she makes her way ever closer to the giant thing that likes to point long metal tubes.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Visionary and Gathered Gods

The Great city churns and speaks, "What are your intentions children of the Gods? Would you oppose the coming perfection? Do you align with your progenitors or with some force unknown? The vision will come to pass."

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Under Mytea - Skreetchy, Squeaky, and Cap'n
    The Aram looked up from his bomb, two steps from completion, and pondered for a moment. With a grin he said "Th' Cacklin' Flame, who left us fer th' sky above, says thar's a whole bunch 'o guns up thar." He gazed at his broken rocket and then added "Give ole Pegpatch a tick... Ye'll get up thar..." He then stumbled over to a new pile and began to slap together one of the antiqued booster rockets to get them somewhere that had a proper facility.

Bunker, Under Mytea - Skrechy, Squeaks, The Captain

"So... We are going up there then?" Squeaks points a finger up towards the Void with a nervous expression on his face. Realization kicked in and he let out a small squeak. "I need to prepare! We need rations and supplies!" He immediately hopped over to some crates, grabbed a dufflebag and started loading it up with various items, ranging from deadly looking weapons of all kinds, trap assemblies, tools, dry foods and ethanol.

Skreetch, Squeaky, Pegpatch - Under Mytea
    With a bellowing laugh, Pegpatch said "Nar mateys! We goin' to MIC!" He finished the rocket with three seats and then tossed the supplies into the rocket.
    He stumbled over to the bomb he made, slapped it, and began the countdown for said explosive. They'd have twenty seconds to either get out of the bunker to a better rocket or blow up with the rest of the complex. With that he hummed a cheery tune about burning down a house while drunk and hopped into the rocket, priming it to go.
    Skreechy is too busy walking around back and forward while thinking and talking to himself to realize what is going on "We need to find a practical divine weapon... one that can help us dominate the world and embarrass the gods... but what? What's that ticking sound? I suppose we could steal Ignus' underwear and wear it over our faces... that would make us look very intimidating, and the gods would look like foolish fools of a fool that they are. But underwear is low on the destructive side. I wish that ticking sound would stop, its very annoying. Perhaps we can hijack one of the many suns... there are way too many of those... and either demand ransom or have nations bribe us to either use it in their favor or against their enemies. But then how shall we steer the suns? No... we would also be sitting ducks in the Void... the weapon we must steal must be transported to a secret location on the playground... ugh that ticking is so annoying... we need to find a dormant god and steal a highly destructive weapon to be used in our favor... I GOT IT! WE'LL STEAL THE SECONDARY ARRAY CANNON! AFTER ALL THE VISIONARY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR AEONS AND WHAT THE ABYSS IS THAT TICKING NOISE?!" screams Skreechy as he turns and realizes that Pegpatch has armed the bomb "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOLISH FOOL OF A FOOL? YOU SAVED ME JUST TO BLOW ME UP? QUICK GET OUT OF THE WAY!" he screams as he jumps into the rocket "QUICK! TAKE US TO THE VOID! WE ARE GOING TO STEAL OURSELVES A CANNON!"

Of course Skreechy couldn't know that the Visionary had just reactivated itself... but hey... one can expect certain hiccups during a heist.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

Kealoharen & Zermanion - Dawnwatch, Solar's Peak Mountains

Zermanion let Kealoharen's words get to him, tough though his armor was. With a sigh, the Bringer of Shape lowered himself, then springing into a mighty jump, flying high over the landscape and over to the Dark Grove.

The Dark Grove - Zermanion, Hlo, Dawn, Ignus (avatar), Leh

Dawn looked to Ignus with hesitance, she wasn't liking the avatar's incriminating tone. But the situation wasn't one easily solved by fighting. She was the one deity that hadn't struck...yet. So Dawn had no idea what she was standing near to...

And in good timing, Zermanion comes to land upon the Grove, having kept an eye on the world through Dawn's own. "Dawn, that is quite enough. You have done well initially, but this has to stop now."

The solar looks at Zermanion, confused at the presence of so many near her now, her father included. "...I only did what I was asked. I was getting rid of those that hurt your children, father."

"Striking back on equal ground is one thing. The other is to fight the meek. You are a spark of divine power now, your steel is stronger than most. Use it sparingly, and wisely."
    The god then directed himself to Ignus and Leh. "My people need only a place to settle. The borderlands with an empire we fought so much with is no haven for them. The scars of war have gone deep into their hearts. Perhaps a bit into my own as well. So long as the inhabitants can share this place, I shall see to it that my kind no longer threatens them. Moreso than that, we will guard this grove and its citizens." His gaze was stern as he looked to Dawn. "I expect that we won't have the displeasure of offending so many deities at once for a reckless act. But forgive her, and myself. I am of relative youth, my steel recently forged, my child even more so. I am simply hammering out the dents to make sure that we are well settled in this land."

As Ask came far into the Void, it became evident the reason for Yhrzallus' absence. A colossal, Onyx-colored celestial body floated there in the void, seemingly moving. It was enveloped by a fell green aura of fire and magic. Standing atop this land was Yhrzallus, the surrounding area around him heavily influenced with magic. Sometimes figures came by and left this zone of existence, being there but not quite there at the same time. Was it a blueprint of a world? A dead star? It was doubtful. The only certainty was that it moved through the void, steadily but surely.

Upon being called, the Madgod looked to the one seeking him. "Am I required? I may be essential in some form, but in other ways I'm outright useless. But Eucle. Eucle has always had uses and plots and ideas, should be no different unless it suddenly was. Will he always be? Perhaps, perhaps..."

He then approached Ask. "I will go...for now. And we will see what happens or doesn't." And with that Yhrzallus waited to be led to Eucle.

Spoiler: Land & Plane Detailed
    Show

Plane: The Deepest Reaches
    A plane of Magic and Madness created by Yhrzallus. It may be accessed by going too far into the void. 99% of the plane consists of a vast, yawning chasm filled with magical energies.

Physical Traits
    Gravity: Objective Directional Gravity
    (Towards the landmass when in the physical part of it, completely erratic and dependent on the amount of magic concentration in its abyssal parts)

Time: Erratic Time
    (Time flows randomly compared to the Playground)

Size: Infinite
    (Landmass is very, very large, yet only a speck in an infinite chasm of magic)

Morphic Traits: Alterable Morphic (Landmass) Magically Morphic (Chasm), Sentient (Entire Plane)
    (Use of any and all magic in the Chasm is extremely chaotic and undesirable by no less than the most skilled mortals. DC 30 Concentration check required for all spells)
    (As another note, the Plane seems self aware, as it lives and breathes magic, and reacts to magic cast in the Playground by reflecting it somewhere within its infinite chasm. More often than not, it tries to drain magic from those passing through it, hence the DC 30 Concentration check)

No Particular Dominant Energy Trait

Mildly Aligned (Chaotic)

Magic Traits: Enhanced Magic; Wild Magic/Dead Magic
    *(The Chasm reacts to its visitors. Many consecutive failures in passing the check make it enclose an entire sector of its magical space with Wild Magic (Though removing the DC 30 check), while fumbling while in the chasm causes it to collapse in its own infinity, breaking all near floes of magic and rendering an area of the chasm a place of Dead Magic)

Land: Massive Onyx Celestial Body
    No breathable atmosphere
    Manifest Zone: Deepest Reaches (Chasm Region)
    (See the Chasm effects to know how magic casting is altered within this celestial body)

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show
    Yhrzallus
    7 AP

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge
    0 ??? (Pestilence) Charges

Active Nourishments/Pestilences
    Reincarnation (All souls reincarnate - 1 AP Nourishment)
    Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)
    newDark Omen (Mortals blessed with oracle-like powers sense a terrible omen, but the details are hazy - 1 AP pestilence)
    newPeace in the Land of the Deluded (A strong sanctuary effect is in action in Ithilbar. Mortals from outside Ithilbar suffer from its effects)

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)
    Souls in general = 1 (from Shatter the Bonds)

Zermanion
    0 AP

1 Pantheon of Goodly Protection AP

0 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Last edited by MetaKnightFan; 2015-05-26 at 08:11 PM.
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Ahn, The Visionart, Rosian, Ignus?
    "If needed? Ha! I have been spreading disease and calamity throughout this whole time!" said Ahn, his form shifting into that of an old man draped in ragged robes with rotten hands and feet. He twirled his cane around a bit before shifting into his gnome like form. "I have been hard at work, yes indeed! Yup! I may just work with you but there's no real guarantee. I wont be the one trying to stop you, that's almost for sure but to join you.. what's in it for the Disaster Thumb?"

He leaned on his cane, eyeing Matron Nosh with apparent curiosity as he shifts again into that of a blue humanoid rat in an acid green suit and top-hat.
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #76

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    The Dark Grove - Zermanion, Hlo, Dawn, Ignus (avatar), Leh

Dawn looked to Ignus with hesitance, she wasn't liking the avatar's incriminating tone. But the situation wasn't one easily solved by fighting. She was the one deity that hadn't struck...yet. So Dawn had no idea what she was standing near to...

And in good timing, Zermanion comes to land upon the Grove, having kept an eye on the world through Dawn's own. "Dawn, that is quite enough. You have done well initially, but this has to stop now."

The solar looks at Zermanion, confused at the presence of so many near her now, her father included. "...I only did what I was asked. I was getting rid of those that hurt your children, father."

"Striking back on equal ground is one thing. The other is to fight the meek. You are a spark of divine power now, your steel is stronger than most. Use it sparingly, and wisely."
    The god then directed himself to Ignus and Leh. "My people need only a place to settle. The borderlands with an empire we fought so much with is no haven for them. The scars of war have gone deep into their hearts. Perhaps a bit into my own as well. So long as the inhabitants can share this place, I shall see to it that my kind no longer threatens them. Moreso than that, we will guard this grove and its citizens." His gaze was stern as he looked to Dawn. "I expect that we won't have the displeasure of offending so many deities at once for a reckless act. But forgive her, and myself. I am of relative youth, my steel recently forged, my child even more so. I am simply hammering out the dents to make sure that we are well settled in this land."
    "If it is peace you seek, I have created another Playground. Though few know of it's existence. In the Burning Lands in the Temple of Light, the First Temple, across from the entrance, past the First Forge lies a portal. Through this portal you will find The Planes of Fire. Be not tricked by their name. The first layer into which the Portal leads is as this world was towards the beginning... so very long ago. Before even Purity."

She sighs, a sound heavy with sentiment. "Animals, plants, birds, fish, insects... Few of the dangers here. Some of them, if minor, to keep a sense of unity among the inhabitants against those forces. Unity is important after all. Fractures in a society can cause more issues than a plague."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-26 at 09:54 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    "To lose a part of myself, or my entirety is not a choice. I stood no chance against him, I had attempted to keep him out of my mind, I could not. Would you choose to lose a limb, or everything you are? Can that be considered a choice?"

She waves a hand, a heat haze forms, in it a section of the memory replays, she pointedly avoids watching the images play out.

"I can make it all go away. I can devour your dreams and memories. Make you forget. You won't fight anymore because you won't have a reason to. I will painlessly take your pain. I won't like that. It might lessen you. I'm not such a good surgeon as to remove only the bad, and I'll need to take it all out."

He puts all his weight in his staff as if this is tiring.

"Alternatively I can defang you. Your sword doesn't belong to you, it was not yours to claim. Your hammer no longer belongs to you, it was a tool of creation and you smeared it with blood making it a weapon of war. Give them to me, I'll keep them as a memento of this meeting. I won't use them as long as you don't brawl. And if you can prove to me that hate is past you I'll return them."

He stands there as tall as he is and hits the ground with his stone alitting the dream with golden light casting all shadows away.

"I'll give you a moment to decide. What is it going to be your fangs or your reason to bare them?"

The heat-haze rendered memory fades. "Instead of attacking him now that I am strong enough to defeat him, I have attempted a peaceful resolution. I merely desire the return of that part of me, without it I am less, as you would be without the ability to communicate. I contend that my current behavior is proof that I have met his requirement. I was... quite mad at the time. I am mostly back in my right mind now. I came into existance with that hammer, it is as much a part of my being as my eyes, hands, feet, head, legs, body, it is a part of my essence. I need it returned." She takes a calming breath as she begins to shake subtly.
    Kethneciel nodded once in understanding. "I see, thou believest that thy deal with Eucle is complete. I was misinformed by thy wording; this is not a theft, but contract negotiation." The Implacable Judge pondered for a moment, and then nodded again. "Very well. Either remain here or accompany me; I shall go to Eucle personally and explain--"

Then the Visionary sent out news of its awakening to the gods. Kethneciel listened with rapt attention, his entire form still as stone. "I...must go to my sire," Kethneciel said at last. For just a moment, to Ignus, his monotone voice sounded...troubled. "Worry not, for I shall not shirk my duty to thee. My representative shall find him, as I go." With that, Kethneciel vanishes into the Void.

Gathered Gods, The Visionary--The Void

Kethneciel walks out of the Void to the gathered assembly of gods, nodding to those he has met before. He inclines his head deeply to the Visionary, saying hollowly, "Sire."

When the Visionary asks its questions, Kethneciel considers for a long moment before speaking. "I serve the Law, as thou made me to do, sire. If that aligns with thy Vision...then I am in alignment with thee."

Rix Maadi Scout Division #734 - Axia
    The Aram seemed unmoved by the delay. He had been alive for almost forty years and knew Grenzo would claim his soul soon, hopefully to become of the Orange or Yellow Khaadi. He listened to the rules with detached interest and replied "One Eldarond Station. We will need another copy of your missive so that we insure proper transactions." He signed the agreement then withdrew an equally large missive. With pen in hand he began to write down services in neat, precise script.
    He handed the script over, easily twenty pages long, of services offered by their trade partners that met the laws of Axia. For his part he said "We Rix Maadi have no need for that which we trade. We exist for the connections made and to insure that every one of our trade partners possess the choices allowed by their laws and customs. If your search reveals gaps in our services then we will gladly accept them in exchange for those on our list." Even as they discussed the chosen three other members set up the station and added a new customs office near the Eldarond and Mytea offices. To help facilitate the lawful nature the three demand a consolidated list of universally banned products was created with further restrictions as needed.
    Thyst seems surprised and pleased at the answering documentation from the Rix Maadi. He smiles, handing the documentation to an aide, snapping his fingers for another aid to come forward with a second copy of the manuscript. "It shall be a pleasure transacting business with the Rix Maadi."

Axia--After Ulvin's Plea

The humans and Axiomatic humans living in Axia heard Ulvin's plea and immediately acted. Within an hour, the head of the Axiomatic Human Concerns division had entered an official plea for the formation of a division of volunteers to save the son of Kethneciel. Within two hours, the documentation was upon Larut III's desk. Within three hours, the division was approved.

The next day, a ship set sail for the great blizzard to the north. Besides a skeleton crew of sailors, the ship held twenty Axiomatic Human Paladins--the first of the Ulvinguard.

Kahla--The Spawning Pool, Craast Dominus

Kahla wasn't certain why the Winter goddess hadn't come for her people yet, but she was sure it would come soon. And then the Visionary's proclamation came.

The Brood-mother shook her head. She could not protect her brood from all that was arraying against them. Not on this Playground. Sighing, she made a different choice.

"Children, I must leave you now, for a time," She said to the gathered Craast before her. "I will bring only a small amount of you with me, to keep the Brood safe. I pray that it will not be necessary for me to do this, but I fear it must be done. I will grow stronger, and then return." Sighing once more, Kahla gathered together ten percent of the Unchanged Craast, fifteen percent of the Brutes, Twenty percent of the Makers, Thirty percent of the Hunters, and fifty percent of the Earth-Singers, drawing them into the Spawning Pool. Then she sunk into the pool herself. Slowly, the golden colors of Kahl faded from the pool, leaving only Kahla's last words to her brood. I will grow stronger, and then we will return.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Kethneciel
    2 AP, 1 PAP

-2 AP: Create Organization (The Ulvinguard). Twenty Axiomatic Human Paladins are sent annually from Axia to Godsfought, hoping that one of them will be able to free Ulvin from his prison. It is rare for any to return; it is even rarer for survivors to return sane. Prestige Class: Grey Guard, from 3.5 Complete Scoundrel.

1 PAP Remaining

Kahla
    1 AP

-1 AP: Lock Plane. Kahla, along with a percentage of her brood, are now locked in the Craast afterlife, Kahl.

0 AP Remaining
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Barbarian in the Playground

Open Ocean

In the south of the world, on each side of the playground, as it was known, a peak arose from beneath the waves. Any who had been around to hear it had also heard the quaking and bubbling as the earth itself split open, and the peak came out. Those who had an ear for the waves and the stories they told would have finished their meals long prior and vacated the area, for the peak was but the start of an onrush. Earth and sea churned as peak after peak speared up from the waves, stretching up to the skies in a titanic, misshapen ring. Then the land between them rose up, sloughing off water that drained through a vast arch, until the entire thing was some vast island. The mountains formed an unbroken cliffside to the oceans, that reached to the sky like a creature stretching. Sheer rock would greet any who came by ship. Within the ring was a different matter. The mountains rushed down again from their sky-kissed heights, and as they went down, things turned green. Land that had once been the domain of beneath the waves was raised up and filled with the color and the signs of life. First the small grasses and bushes taking hold, then saplings growing to trees, the trees shading other saplings before dying, and the new saplings becoming tyrants. The song of life was swift and heady in these places. The islands were not twins of each other, but obvious siblings, overgrown in massive jungles hidden behind fiercesome cliffs. Here and there, the jungles parted and gave way, stone shifting to allow the passage of water that sprung forth in great torrents, rushing by and forming great rivers that raced through the lands. The rivers all joined up into a growing depression in the land, an inland lake that was roughly in the center of the island. Closer to the coast, a hollow began working its way down, down, into a tunneling labyrinth that emerged deep beneath the waves on the mountain’s flank, and water began to fill upwards, a small salty basin. The land was beginning to settle down as the basin continued to fill. These sibling islands would have a number of names, beginning with the Zaudēja Salas; later they would pick up the name of As Ilhas Verdes and Viridi Insulis -- the upper and lower Green Isles.
    And deep from those jungle forests came a roar, not before heard on this plane.

Trenco

They talked for a while, he and Breiag and Neacht. About life, about trading and fabrics and sewing. And about their children. How Cairpe hadn’t been apprenticed yet, because they weren’t sure what to put him to. That was part of the reason they were journeying up north -- there was an uncle up this way that they were going to meet, who did some smith work, in hopes the boy would take to that. They knew, intellectually, what Trenco did, and he explained further. His life was more than just a road life, or the life of any bard; his was a constant seeking after the next horizon, the next song, the next story. Breiag and Neacht… they loved their children, that much was plain, but they also sought the future and the world for them. If this was their son’s place and their son’s heart, then so it would be, and woe on that which obstructed. By the time that they effected the repairs on the wagon, they were ready to let Trenco make the offer.

Next he sat down with both Cairpe and Deirdre to talk about what he did. They were quick children, and understood why he was having the conversation with them. Deirdre had many questions before she’d allow -- her own words -- her brother to go. Cairpe was much more assured about the whole thing, it seemed; or just had a quieter personality. Both. Trenco had him recite a story of Cairpe’s own choice: he told the story of the Wandjina, the mouthless creators of the world. As Trenco sat and listened, he heard not just the story, but the way Cairpe spoke and told. He was not flashy or busy when he told the story, as many children were. His technique and emphasis was off in parts, but much of that was experience. Cairpe had something else: a confidence and honesty that came through in his words, and an underlying beat to the story that was near impossible to teach.

Then there was the matter of his story choice. Trenco had heard that story but twice, the first time from a human hermit with skin like the dirt, who spoke of a land that none had ever seen and a dreaming creation. The boy -- no, young man -- knew things he had no place knowing. If for no other reason, they must speak at length about that.

Eve fell upon them and they ate together, a hearty meal that all hands provided and aided with, as was custom. The music came afterwards; listening to Neacht sing, he heard where Cairpe had the choicest part of his voice from. Her notes twined upwards in harmony with her husband’s more gruff, untrained voice as they spent one last night as a family.

Spoiler
    Show

AP 13 - 2 (Create Land: Zaudēja Salas ) - 2 (Create Populace: Dinosaurs) - 1 (Pestilence: Maze of the Isles) - 0 (Nourishment: Resilience of the Isles) = 8

Just getting to the islands is an extreme challenge. Ocean and winds currents turn the unwanted aside, memory loss affects travelers in the area and those who leave, freak storms arise, and that is without considering the difficulty of the native terrain.
    In addition, the islands themselves are resilient. The tree canopy is remarkably good at putting out its own fires, the stone of the cliffs resistant to any attempts to carve up or through it, and then there’s the natives...

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

For a good long moment, Ulvin remained quiet before the rumbling resumed, all of his divine might fighting againt the ice and he finally succeeded in turning his head to face the King of Knowledge. The Labyrinth rumbled again and Ulvin parted his lips "Ig...nus..."

The King Knight remained staring at the King of Knowledge before finally moving his head back to stare at the candlebra with one final rumble. He remained quiet as he linked his mind with Humanity and onserved their Courageous efforts, such as those performed by the Ulvinguard and even the Lawless but Courageous efforts of a human woman who escaped prison with moongrels of all things. A smile crossed his frozen face and he felt pride in his chosen people bloom within his heart.

Bunker, Under Mytea - Skreechy, Squeaks, The Captain

Refusing to be left behind, Squeaks also jumped on the rocket with a great bit of fear and a resounding squeak.

Murkdeep, Reean Isles - Rix Maadi
    The Rix Maadi quickly learn that there is no fixed leadership within the port city. There is no Council, Mayore, King or anything of that nature. Instead, the city is ran through pire Chaos, fueled by pirate lords, merchant princes, crime bosses and even cult leaders.

The Rix Maadi were free to trade without having to enter into a contract of any kind with anybody as long as they could find places to hawk their wares.

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

"My memories? I have my memories." said Kith, staring at the gold-masked goblin with some confusion in his features. This fellow was starting to make him nervous and Kith certainly didn't like the feeling.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-27 at 12:38 AM.
    Currently Playing

20. - Top - End - #80

For a good long moment, Ulvin remained quiet before the rumbling resumed, all of his divine might fighting againt the ice and he finally succeeded in turning his head to face the King of Knowledge. The Labyrinth rumbled again and Ulvin parted his lips "Ig...nus..."

The King Knight remained staring at the King of Knowledge before finally moving his head back to stare at the candlebra with one final rumble. He remained quiet as he linked his mind with Humanity and onserved their Courageous efforts, such as those performed by the Ulvinguard and even the Lawless but Courageous efforts of a human woman who escaped prison with moongrels of all things. A smile crossed his frozen face and he felt pride in his chosen people bloom within his heart.
    "What's this then? Ig Nus... Ig Nus... Well, We shall endeavor I suppose, to find this... Ig Nus. Assuming we can manage to escape from here." He turns claps his hands. "Let us go! See if we can find this Ig Nus, and bring them here!" He and the other men make their way from the room. Shortly later yet more screaming clashing of metal on stone and thunderous poundings are heard. More music and laughter echoes down the halls back into the room where Ulvin is imprisoned. After what may have been many hours silence once again reigns.

Godsfought: King of Knowledge, 40 Remaining Northmen.
    Some of them have begun to succumb to the illness as they clamber aboard their ship, burning the others after retrieving the supplies stowed upon them, and make their way back to their home, The Frozen North. Those men, unfortunately die at sea.

The remaining men drink to those that died! Having already mostly forgotten about where they had been, or what they were supposed to be looking for as they tossed their dead over-board in their armor, to carry their remains to the bottom of the sea.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

Pegpatch, Screechy, Squeaky - The Visionary
    With a slap of the red button they were off in a short hop to MIC. Three seconds after they were clear the bunker, dragon carcass, and a good portion of the surrounding countryside blew up in a chain of explosions. Once within the complex it was a matter of quickly requisitioning a proper rocket to reach the Visionary and then they were on their way. The cabin was pressurized, the trip easy after the initial launch, and before they knew it the city of the future loomed in the view ports.

Rix Maadi Scout Division #783 - Murkdeep
    With a cackle the Rix Maadi burst from the ground and set up the standard station. From this starting point they spread like wildfire offering free booze with every transaction and accepting only favors since they had more need for allies than material goods. Before they knew it the pirate captains were owing them enough favors that they could be considered a branch of the eager little explorers. Goods to be given to those that had yet to enjoy the grace of the Rix Maadi were handed out to the captains to give to others...or sell, or use, or somehow change into something illegal. The Rix Maadi honestly didn't care what happened with what they traded, just that the community grew.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Gathered Gods, The Visionary

The voice of the Visionary once again echos throughout the city, "We have useful visitors. They shall be the judge of all of you." The Visionary grabs the goblins from there location and tosses them on the ground near the gathered Gods. "You three, judge who is worthy and who is not."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

The Gathered Gods - Ahn, Squeaks

Squeaks hit the ground with a high-pitched Squeak. His little eyes darted around, taking in the sights of everything and everyone around him. He heard the Visionary's order but quite frankly, it was all a bit too much to handle. It was so much that in a fit of muttering, squeaking and whining, he ended up soiling his loincloth with foul smelling urine.

That's when he noticed the evershifting deity with a wooden cane who still stood awaiting an answer, looking a tad bit irritated, truth be told but Squeaks recognized him almost immediately as the god now shifted into a great big fat goblin in silky black robes and way too much jewelry. Squeaks made a run for it, immediately darting for the god's robes and hiding within. Ahn looked down and chuckled. "Hello, Squeaks, Skreechy and Captain Hookhat." Ahn addressed the goblins. Their souls belonged to the Goblin Pantheon, even though they seeked to challenge the gods this day and Ahn certainly loved them.
    Currently Playing

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Gathered Gods, the Visionary

Mother Nosh finally gets to speak to Ahn answering his last question, "What is in it for you? Well, at the moment, nothing at all. At the moment we will all be judged by the Visionary's standards, apparently even me."

The Visionary shakes as his Avatars are thrown from the thrones circling the collected Gods and Goblins, his avatars and the frozen dwarf unseated. "There are Five Thrones, these pathetic creatures will choose who sits upon them. Those who sit upon the thrones in the City of Wonders will be the heralds of my Perfection, be they mortal or God. There will be no discourse with the choices of the Goblins. Those who have chosen not to arrive will not be allowed to argue their point, but when they arrive before the choice is made and before the final seat is chosen they may petition for it."

Dred Olg picks her massive spider-like form up "My master? What will happen if we are not granted a throne?"

The Visionary remains silent to the question.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Gathered Gods- Ahn, Squeaks

Squeaks pokes his head out from under Ahn's robes, petting the hem of those robes ever so lovingly like they were the mostpescious thing in the world even as they changed into long draping chainmail and Ahn into some strange cross between a humanoid lion and a centipede. Ahn,s thousand legs wrapped around Squeaks, moving in slow circles before the goblin spoke up, ever so softly. "Squeaks always liked Ahn. Teaches us to hide and wait to take what is ours. Dont like Kethniciel...nonono...no fun at all...he dont like goblin fun.... Squeaks don't know the dream god he ugly as ugly get but thinks he aight...but squeaks dont know. Squeaks likes the bleeding lady too. She a pretty one." He eyes Matron Nosh from behind one of Ahn's many centepede legs. The goblin blushed at the sight of his new crush.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-27 at 11:45 AM.
    Currently Playing

26. - Top - End - #86

Spoiler
    Show

Squeaks pokes his head out from under Ahn's robes, petting the hem of those robes ever so lovingly like they were the mostpescious thing in the world even as they changed into long draping chainmail and Ahn into some strange cross between a humanoid lion and a centipede. Ahn,s thousand legs wrapped around Squeaks, moving in slow circles before the goblin spoke up, ever so softly. "Squeaks always liked Ahn. Teaches us to hide and wait to take what is ours. Dont like Kethniciel...nonono...no fun at all...he dont like goblin fun.... Squeaks don't know the dream god he ugly as ugly get but thinks he aight...but squeaks dont know. Squeaks likes the bleeding lady too. She a pretty one." He eyes Matron Nosh from behind one of Ahn's many centepede legs. The goblin blushed at the sight of his new crush.

The Void Rosian, and so many others I've lost track of names.

"Maybe not by your standards, but I'm not that bad of a guy."

Rosian said, letting his cloak ripple to white, it wasn't called Human Works, but Mortal Works, surely some images of Goblins, and their stuff would filter across it eventually. He liked the black cloak (and hair) a little more, but the white was another side of the same coin, figuratively speaking.

"Besides, it's not like I dislike Goblins. The few dreams I've seen from you guys have been great fun, though I must admit that I have spent most of my time alive so far talking instead of watching dreams."
    Last edited by Durmatagno; 2015-05-27 at 11:59 AM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Skreechy gnaws at his lips in sheer frustration. Just when he everything was going according to plan, the Visonary would throw an obstacle into his plan. Of course the ancient god who was inactiated for aeons would choose to reactivate the moment that Skreechy would attempt to steal its weapon.

Still, an opportunity arose. Shoving Squeaks out of the way he screams "OUT OF MY WAY PEONS! IF THE GODS NEEDS TO BE JUDGED, THEN BY THE RULES OF LEADERSHIP... which I just made up... I SHALL BE JUDGING THE FATE OF THE INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! You two... go see if... my package... has been picked up" he says giving some obvious winks to the other Goblins, realizing that an opportunity for a diversion had presented itself while the other two pull of the theft. "WHILE I DETERMINE THE FATE OF THESE GODLINGS WHOSE FATE HAS BEEN LEFT TO MY MERCY... you get what I mean by 'my package'... MY JUDGMENT SHALL BE LEDGENDARY!"

"NOW THEN BEFORE I RENDER JUDGMENT... for the sake of fairness, I must inform you that I am very bribe-able." he says holding out his dirty hand towards the gods "COMMON! Start giving till it hurts..."

28. - Top - End - #88

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Skreechy gnaws at his lips in sheer frustration. Just when he everything was going according to plan, the Visonary would throw an obstacle into his plan. Of course the ancient god who was inactiated for aeons would choose to reactivate the moment that Skreechy would attempt to steal its weapon.

Still, an opportunity arose. Shoving Squeaks out of the way he screams "OUT OF MY WAY PEONS! IF THE GODS NEEDS TO BE JUDGED, THEN BY THE RULES OF LEADERSHIP... which I just made up... I SHALL BE JUDGING THE FATE OF THE INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! You two... go see if... my package... has been picked up" he says giving some obvious winks to the other Goblins, realizing that an opportunity for a diversion had presented itself while the other two pull of the theft. "WHILE I DETERMINE THE FATE OF THESE GODLINGS WHOSE FATE HAS BEEN LEFT TO MY MERCY... you get what I mean by 'my package'... MY JUDGMENT SHALL BE LEDGENDARY!"

"NOW THEN BEFORE I RENDER JUDGMENT... for the sake of fairness, I must inform you that I am very bribe-able." he says holding out his dirty hand towards the gods "COMMON! Start giving till it hurts..."

Chuckling lightly, Rosian eyed the little Goblin.

Oh? Give till it hurts huh? Hurts who exactly? I'll tell you what."

Rosian said as he held out two hands, one held an orb of darkness, the other an orb of light.

"I'll let you choose your own gift, but if you choose wrong, I can't promise that that you'll like the gift as much as you like."

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Skreechy
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post

Squeaks immediately jumps with a high-pitched squeak, attempting to adjust his askewed helmet before grabbing the Captain by his arm to lead him to the supposed package.

Ahn on the otherhand at first chuckled at the goblin antics before bursting into mad laughter. Barely able to contain himself as he shifted into a cloud of stardust. A single tendril of stardust moved forward and placed a small bottle in Skreechy's open palm. "I like you! Here! Have a bottle of Typhus! Mind you, dont drop it or you will surely die! Ha!"
    Currently Playing

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

The Omen Tower - Ur

When Ur woke up he tried to scream. He wasn't Clo! He wasn't! But he couldn't for he had no mouth. Skin had extended over his face, turning it into a mannequin's mask, only his deep blue eyes reacognizable features on the smooth surface. Considering his situation he did what he could. He opened his eyes, furiously.

A woman, the most beautiful creature the moongrel had seen, approached him. She was perfect, gorgeous, the perfect mixture between the virginal beauty of saints and the sinful promises from the deepest red. She raised a hand to him and stroke his chin, intimately, like a long time lover reouncented at last.

"Hush, darling. You are dreaming."

He realized that it was all a nightmare a nightmare. He still had his mouth. His mouth! He could breath. It felt good to take air in. To leave it out. He bit his lips, enjoying the pain the note of pain that he felt for a moment.

The woman in front of him caresses his skin, going lower, her hand on his neck, his collarbone, his chest, his... Oh... She ran her finger against his lower abdomen and for a moment he feels a wet cutting pain. A voice, keeps saying that this isn't real. But he choses to ignore it. He woke up from the nightmare. This isn't a dream.

He raised his hand, his fleshy real imperfect hand. To the womans body, drawing her closer. Embracing her against his body, feeling her warmth. Then she pulled him to the velveted bed covered in rose petals and his temors were forgotten.

The Dark Grove - Or'ml, Dawn, Ignus (avatar), Leh

Leh nods at Hlo's words. He can get behind that. And more importantly he can see his aita getting behind those words.

"A noble sentiment. Still... Father wonders what do you wish to do with the Visionary's beaconing call. Do you wish to answer? To stand aside and probably be put against. Or to stand directly against?"

The Omen Tower - Ur, Mal, Abeslaris, Aidees

The old moongrel stooped over his long staff bearing the traditional symbol of the prosperity god. His grip was firm, even in his remaining organic hand. The other three were trustable wraithwood, two were close to his chest linked in a satisfactory gesture another holding a long stylized pipe, rusty smoke trailing from its end. His fourth superior limb, for he liked evenness, didn't end in a hand it was a cannon a weapon made for war. He was garbed in full deep blue livery, the mech's goddess color, and over it a wraithwood machinery collection along with a dreaming skeleton's upper torso which was perched over him like a bird of prey. The skull and his cloak that didn't move when he did gave him an eerie appearence more akin to a death god than a mortal.

By his side there stood two human sized female shaped constructs. They are made of wood, one full piece that appears to flow with movement and life. The singers song has been of much value to the Tresla, enabling them to create more than they could have done otherwise. The first tree gift isn't wasted. No, not at all.

Others scurry through the room. Tresla phisicians and mechanics, engineers and magicians, singers and binders.

Watching the blue robed moongrel tend to the rooms centerpiece is enlightening. Operation commences and organs are inserted, enhanced, or replaced. The young warriors flesh is cut and dug while the dreams keep him afar. Psionic powers keep him alive as his body is little by little changed. Blood runs through the room, wet gore dirtying tidy blue robes.

When he is almost ready three things are put in.

The first was the most sacred. A small rock chirp. Barely a nibble. But it held power. It was a piece of many. Chirped away from what lied at the moon's center.

The second was also sacred. A seed. A black unassuming seed. Grown from a Bahosian tree.

The third was revered. Wraithwood bark carefully peeled from trees that only existed on dreams.

The stone was buried where the chest connected to the neck, the seed planted on his lower abdomen, finally he was encased with the bark.

The mortal that had been Ur, would never wake. The boy was no more. Perhaps, if he was lucky, something far greater would awaken on his place. Many did not. Barely six in ten. Mal knew that those were the best chances they would get.

"That's... beautiful. I'm sorry for interrupting uncle. But your Elder is making father nervous, and you know how untreatable father can get when he feels threatened. He wants to know what to do with him, and needs counsel."

The avatar closes to Yhrzallus and confides with him in a whisper.

"And he misses you, even if he won't admit it."

Ask wanders for a moment observing the obsidian space with curiosity beyond wisdom and then starts walking towards the moon.

"So... Uncle, haven't introduced myself, have I? That's rude, I guess. I'm Ask, Eucle's youngest and dearest girl."

The Omen Tower - Sergeant Goos, Yue, Bobby, Mal, Ur

Yue leds the way into the tower quarters and she studies the space for a moment too long, Bobby almost bumping onto her. She is observant. She had expected to be taken to the moon, not the tower. She hadn't ever been phisically at the tower. But this was certainly it. The stones were dark and colod under her feet. As if they were still wet despite being far up from the sea. There was also a perpetual oily distortion, Mezzethera's mark still a memory on the place.

As Sergeant Goos followed, and closed the way, a door opened. From it entered what Yue could barely think as a Moongrel. It stood on many limbs, calling them legs was a stretch some folding the wrong way, made out of wraithwood it wore a deep blue robe that didn't help make him any less eerie. Three of his upper appendages, one had certainly been an arm at some point, were mechanical. One ended on the biggest gun the Moongrel had ever seen, another could be counted as a hand if hands had nine fingers with four articulations each, two did actually resemble moongrel hands just made of wraithwood. The fourth, the one that was still an arm, was unhealthily pale and grasped with unthinkable strength a staff bearing Eucle's sigil. Its face was also mechanical with blue lenses and hood hiding any flesh that might remain. Above the hooded figure a metallic skeleton was held in place by wraithwood straps.

The other being that entered was even stranger. He had been a Moongrel, at some point. But his change wasn't as overt as the hunched priest. He was handsomely perfect. Garbed in a fine wraithwood and rust dragon quitin armor that gave his body a lithe insectoid appearance. That wasn't the worst. Nor was his demonic like helmet under his arm. Nor the twin wraithwood guns that pulsated with life on his waist. No, what spooked her the most were his golden eyes.

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

Landro jumps, flips and stands on one arm.

"No, no! It doesn't consist on you having the memories. It consist on you not having them. See?"

He falls to the ground and bumps his head then theatratically spins it as if dazed.

"That's one way. Other's can help. That's bad. We don't want that. We don't. Do we? We don't. Don't. Do not. Yes. Yes-yes."

He gets excited and jumps.

"But Landro can teach you painless way. Master Kith won't be a fool. Promise! Only memories of this day past for golden mask. See?"
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)