New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 34 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Batman: Arkham Asylum WW, GAME ON! (Start on page 5)

Yet another rainy night came to Gotham. All righteous citizens were already in their homes, greedy workaholics were still sitting in their work office to earn more cash. Heck, even regular villains decided, it's better stay in their hideouts rather than wet their clothes outside. The streets were completely empty, as if...

"Oh, will you just SHUT UP?! You're stealing precious spotlight from main characters, with your bullcrap here..."

Uhm... Yeah... Where was I? Ah, yes... The streets were completely empty, except from one high-tech car running from through the Gotham.

Batman, the brave masked protector of the city, was on his way to deliver the most dangerous criminal in whole Gotham, to his arrest.

"The most dangerous criminal in Gotham? That's more like it. Hey Bats! How about stepping on the gas? You took me for a ride hundreds of times, but you never actually show me the real power of this babyyyyWHOA!!!!".

Batman actually did just that. Partially, to finish the case quickly, and partially to shut up the clown for a while with a pressure that squished Joker into his seat.

"Woohoo! That's the spirit, Bats! Oh, and by the way, no, you're not gonna get rid of me quickly, you should already know this after our countless showdowns ACHACHACHA!"

The Dark Knight once again said nothing, as the Batmobile went past the gloomy dark gate of ARKHAM ASYLUM. Even though, it seemed like it was an ending of a story, Batman felt there was something not right with this whole situation, and it was in fact, just the beginning...

-------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM WW!

Co-Narrator: Lex-kat. Thanks for help!

Of course, it won't be just a replay of what you've seen in the game, but my Interpretation/Improvisation to make it more WW suitable. I hope you'll like it!

Basic rules of a WW game:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The game is played in turns that consist of two different phases.
    There's a day phase that happens from dawn til dausk in game. This period lasts 48 hours. During this time all the players try to decide who the bad guys are by voting for them. Votes are done in red text. Once a 25% majority has been reached, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone. If a 50% majority is reached, day may optionally end early, at that point.

The next phase is the night phase, which lasts from dusk til dawn. This phase lasts 24 hours. During this phase, anyone that has a special action to perform during that time does so via PM to the narrators. This is the phase of the game where the wolves would tell the narrators who they would like to kill.

After time's up, the narrators will post the opening of the following Day Scene and it starts all over again.
    This continues until either A) all of the Wolves are destroyed by the Villagers -or- B) the Wolves reduce the total number of non-wolf players to equal their own.

Roles (for your information: Yes, those role descriptions will be used in Role PM's, so using your role PM to prove a claim is not an option):
    Spoiler
    Show

Team Good:
    Spoiler
    Show

Batman: Yes, you are the one and only (In)famous Dark Knight. You have amazing fighting skills, protective suit and lots of gadgets. You are basically a Jack of All Trades. You can Snipe, Bane (no pun intended ), Void or Scry during the night. Use your abilities carefully though. After using any of them once, you'll have to wait for two another nights to replenish the ability (for example, Scry used on night 1 can be used again on Night 4)..

Oh, did I also mentioned, that You scry as a villager (except from Oracle Scry), and you'll survive first kill attempt on you? Yes, you are that awesome. You're a GODDAMN BATMAN after all.

The Oracle (Seer): You were always helping Batman on his missions with your intellect, insight, and Internet connection. In upcoming fight against Joker forces, he'll need you even more then usually. You can use your high-tech gear and security systems over Arkham, to see the true identity of a player once per night. You scry as Oracle (Seer)

Commissioner Gordon (Baner): Maybe you are old, but you still have some strength in you. Oh, and you have a whole bunch of well trained police officers under your command. During the night, you can order them to protect one player at night. That player will be immune to any night kill attempt (with some exceptions. See --> Titan Goons). You scry as Commissioner Gordon (Baner)

Aaron Cash, and Arkham High Security Force (Masons): You've seen a lot in this hellhole, and you were always dealing with this crap together. You know yourself well, and you know you can trust yourselves. You scry as Aaron Cash (Head Mason)/Arkham HSF (Mason).

Doctor Young (Bounty/Special Role): Not so long ago, you were working on a 'Titan Project' with a goal to create a chemical imitating Bane's venom, though it's much more potent. Soon, it turned out, the person behind all the funds on research was no one lase than Joker himself. You managed to destroy all the research notes with Titan formula, but unfortunately, you cannot erase it from your mind. Now, you must be careful to not fall in enemy's hand. Who knows, what they can do with an access to that formula? Oh, as a long-time Arkham worker, you know most of the stuff working here, though you're too busy with your job, to spend too much time looking at them. You can do an accurate scry every 2nd night. You scry as Doctor Young (Bounty).

If Dr. Young will be killed by Joker forces: Joker himself may change two of his regular Goons into Titan Goons.

If Dr. Young will be killed by Poison Ivy: Poison Ivy gains the ability to kill the Power Roles, except from Joker, unless he's the last standing evil role. (see --> Poison Ivy)

Arkham Guards (Villagers): Even though, you don't have any fancy gadgets or great skills and/or connections, it doesn't mean you cannot protect this place properly, right? Do your best to help Batman with catching all the criminals. You scry as Villager.

Third Party:
    Spoiler
    Show

Poison Ivy (Serial Killer +): You used the chaos around you, when Joker and his forces took the control of Arkham, to break free from your cell. Unfortunately, you're too weak now, to get your revenge on Batman, so you need to care most about survival. And there's nothing better than using those foolish men to help you, right? That's your main plan, but who knows, what may happen, if a golden opportunity will arise for you? Maybe, you'll be even strong enough to crush Batman and all those, who stand in a way to create the peaceful world for you and your plants? (Bonus victory points, if Ivy will manage to kill either Batman or Joker). Each night you can seduce one player. Seduced player, will have to vote according to your will on the next day, and he'll die the following night. The seduced target cannot in any way communicate with anyone outside of the thread, and cannot give even a slightest hint, about his condition in thread.

Note: Some roles are immune to Ivy's effects.

People immune to kill:
    Batman, Oracle, Gordon, Joker, Harley, Killer Croc, The Riddler and Scarecrow
    People immune to seduction: All people immune to kill + Aaron Cash and Doctor Young.

People who are immune to seduction, but not to kill, die immediately on the night they are targeted.

Team Evil:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Joker: You are insane, and you know it. And YOU LOVE IT. Your another scheme to get rid of Batman, is close to succeeding, but it wouldn't be so fun, if you didn't mock him before it, right? That would be no fun at all. At least not as fun, as showing your face several times to let him see, how much fun you're making of him. You scry as a Joker, though no one will probably scry you, anyway...

This is a special role. Player controlling Joker will be known to every player. In addition, Joker cannot be lynched (or Sniped), unless he's the last bad guy around (town will be notified, when the Joker will be the last bad guy standing). Use this ability to have as much fun, as you can. Good luck!

Harley Quinn (Devil): Isn't Mister J cute, lovable, and completely awesome? You would do anything for him in his fight against Batman. This time it will be monitoring everything to see every move of enemy forces. Not really interesting, but you know that Mister J will reward you greatly for your help. Every night, you can scry someone. You scry as Harley Quinn (Devil).

Killer Croc (Beast): Oh yes! You can feel it. You would recognize that scent everywhere. Batman is here, and it's time to get your revenge. And if the Joker can help you with it, why refuse? Going his way, you can have all-guards-you-can-eat buffet, and a chance to get your tasty rodent foe. You are also so tough and dangerous, there's no way to beat you without heavy casualties. When you're lynched, you can pick one person voting for you and take him down with you. The same applies for night kills. You scry as Killer Croc (Beast)

The Riddler (Voider +): Yes, it is you! Edward Nigma, the biggest criminal mastermind in the world. And guess what? You have a chance to meddle with Batman ONCE AGAIN! Set up your cunning challenges, to slow down Batman's progress through the Asylum. Oh, and don't forget to gloat about it as much as you can! You can void one player each night.

BUT WAIT, there's more! You know, that Batman is communicating with that Oracle of his, right? Well, those communication lines are easy to override, so why don't make it even harder for your enemy, and Make that scry incorrect? Of course, it's not as fun as setting you riddles all over the place, so you can do it from 2nd night, and this ability has 2 nights cooldown. This is an auto action, and it doesn't need a target to work. It doesn't work on Dr. Young's scry. Have fun! You scry as Riddler (Voider)

Scarecrow (Vote Manipulator): You just love to watch, as your victims are screaming in fear, right? Another Joker scheme is yet another chance to use the chaos around, to spread it among the unsuspecting guards, and who knows, maybe even Batman himself? Once per day, you can spread your Fear Gas, to change any player's... 'point of view'. That way you can easy manipulate them to attack each other... During the day, PM me the name of a player, you wish the change the vote for, and the new target for it. You scry as Scarecrow (Vote Manipulator)

Joker Goons (Wolf): You are one of the Blackgate Prisoners moved to Arkham, due to mysterious incident with fire in your old prison. Now, the Joker is back, and he has a new plan. All of you are free again, and your goal is to kill Batman... And mangle every single guard you'll encounter on your way. You scry as Joker Goon (Wolf)

SPECIAL ROLE: Titan Goon: If Joker will get his hands on Titan Formula, he can change two of his Goons into a Titan Goons. A Titan Goon is much more powerful, and can overcome Jim Gordon's protection on kill attempts (Not on Batman's though).

SPECIAL RULES:
    Spoiler
    Show

Never got to be a wolf with an ability to kill, so I don't know if this is default or not in every game: Only one wolf (wolf team will choose him during the night) sends the kill action. This is important, especially in case of Titan Goons.

In case of tie in votes, the person who got to those votes first will be lynched. (Scarecrow manipulation vote is counted in order as the manipulated vote)

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in Effect.

The rule about having at least 25% of votes from player's number overall is NOT in effect.

Role Claiming is allowed.

The player, who will NOT vote for two consecutive days will be AUTO-LYNCHED.

Everyone who want to change his vote, or even scratch it, MUST inform about it a new post, or else the change won't be counted.

I reserve myself the right to change any of the rules, if I'll think, it'll be needed.

I also reserve myself the right to Mod-kill every player, I feel is heavy violating the rules/ruining the fun for other players.

JOKER CASTING!
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes, the Joker role will certainly be a lot of fun, but unfortunately, there's a possibility, it'll go to someone inactive/not really liking RPing, and that would suck. So instead, for the first time, you'll have a chance to be a bad guy, because of your own choice! If you want to RP and play as a Joker, post a 'In as a Joker' message, instead of simple 'in' post. People inning as a Joker, who will not be eventually chosen, are still considered /In as a normal player, unless you'll state otherwise in your post

There are only two things you should consider before you'll try to play that Power Role:

1) Do you like RPing? Obviously, we don't want to have a 'oh, sorry, I'm not really in mood for RPing today, besides I suck at it' type of Joker. This doesn't sound like him at all! If you like Role Playing and you think you can handle it, then...

2) Do you have some free time? Of course, everyone has it's own RL problems, and I don't require 3 posts per day (although that would be nice ) or something. I'm okay with away notices etc. etc. But if you know you have so busy schedule, you can't write nothing more than a vote per one day, then you should pass on this one.

If you answered 'YES!' for both of those questions, feel free to try yourself.

The Joker recruitment ends on November 1st, at 0:00 GMT +1 time (that's 6 PM EST). After that, I'll PM all participants with further instructions. The Joker will be revealed at the beginning of Day 1.

Normal recruitment ends on November 8 at 0:00 GMT +1 time.

THERE'S NO SPACE LIMIT! There'll be place for everyone in here!

Player list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Happyturtle The Joker
    2. Dallas-Dakota
    4. Mustiado
    5. Smuchmuch
    6. Robert Blackletter
    7. Thufir
    8. The Bookworm
    9. ThePhantom
    10. D Lord
    15. Lord Magtok
    16. Aemoh
    17. Elder Tsofu
    19. TehSheen
    22. Malmagor Andrigal
    25. Orzel
    26. Oddity
    27. Helgraf
    29. EagleWiz
    30. Calar
    35. Wolfbane
    38. Dirk Kris
    39. Sanity702
    43. Freshmeat
    44. Kyouhen
    45. Jontom Xire

Lynched or killed:
    18. Anatharon - Lynched on Day 1 - Arkham HSF
    13. PhantomFox - Night Killed on Night 1 - Arkham HSF
    11. Supagoof - Lynched on Day 2 - Arkham Guard
    14. Murska - Serial Killed on Night 2 - Arkham HSF
    24. Shadowcaller - Night Killed on Night 2 - The Oracle
    3. Mordokai - Lynched on Day 3 - Arkham Guard
    33. Lex-kat - Night Killed on Night 3 - Poison Ivy
    41. Deathslayer7 - Lynched on Day 4 - Joker Goon
    20. Geesi - Lynched on Day 5 - Arkham Guard
    31. Billtodamax - Night Killed on Night 5 - Arkham Guard
    42. Darkcomet - Lynched on Day 6 - Joker Goon
    40. Lizard Lord - Night Killed on Night 6 - Dr. Young
    21. RabbitHoleLost - Lynched on Day 7 - Harley Quinn
    28. BishFish - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
    34. Artemis97 - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
    36. Lord Fullblader, Master of Goblins - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
    37. The Fiery Tower - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
    46. Teron - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
    12. Reinholdt - Night Killed on Night 7 - Arkham HSF
    32. Moon Called - Lynched on Day 8 - Scarecrow
    23. Fleeing Coward - Night Killed on Night 8 - Arkham HSF
    Last edited by Opeth_Freak; 2009-12-18 at 02:10 PM.
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum WW Recruitment Thread

I'll show you how many boners the Joker can make!

My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

In as mistah J!

Also, no Alfred? Opeth, you dissapoint me. I mean, coooome on, we all know Alfred is MY nemesis, Batman is just his fame cover!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I want to play.

Also, does Batman scry as villager even for Oracle?
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2009-10-23 at 03:32 AM.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DD the Cookiemonster View Post
    In as mistah J!

Also, no Alfred? Opeth, you dissapoint me. I mean, coooome on, we all know Alfred is MY nemesis, Batman is just his fame cover!
    How do you know, he's not here? Maybe he's hidden in the shadows, and just waits for the big moment to step up, huh?

Mordokai: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it. No, Batman scries as Batman to Oracle. Otherwise it would be just fluff-stupid, as they are almost always in contact in the game Dr. Young sees him as a simple Villager though.
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Stupid batman, stupid bats and their hiding in the dark.
    Atleast Batsies neon girlfriend, Robin, gots it right...

Oh well, I guess I'l see Alfred around. He never did like the spotlight..
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

I am eeeen!

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

I'm in .....................
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

IN with a monkey
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Johel View Post
    Because utopia is a dream, humans are bastards and any attempt to really flesh out Neverland turns it into Battle Royal island, only with pirates, cannibal children, man-eating mermaids, sadistic Indians, nymphomaniac fairies and Godzilla with a ringing tummy.

I have a specific learning difficulty, if I misuse grammar, misspell or otherwise abuse the written word, forgive me

10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm in. If you need me, give me a call. Here's my card:
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm in. (Not as Joker.)

WW Game Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Played: 21
    Devil: 1
    Wolf: 2
    Wolf Alpha: 1
    Co-Narrator: 2
    Narrator: 1
    Villager: 13
    Other (Weird): 1

Trophies
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

So very much in.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

(I would never let a chance like this go without trying.)
    In as the Joker.

It isn't the toys, the look that makes me laugh. It's looking at the world and seeing how to make everyone smile. Smile Gotham Smile

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

14. - Top - End - #14

In like Fin!

What - he hasn't signed up yet? What a joker!

In that case, in like joker!

What say you batsy? Care for a little chaos in your belfry?

Hold on a sec.

The beatings will continue until morale improves! Now get those crates loaded onto the truck. And you, come over here.

Now what seems to be the problem?

Nothing mr J. Just a little issue with not enough guys to lift them is all.

I see. Well then.

*BANG!*

Anyone else got a problem?

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAH!
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? Hahahaha HAHAHA!!"
    In as Joker for all you nutcases who didn't get it. Drawing on my experience as a sadistic, maniacal monster.

Spoiler
    Show

"Whatcha doing opening my gift box for?! That was for the Batman!"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-10-23 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

This might not be very wise, but I can't pass this one up.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

In. Just normally.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

18. - Top - End - #18

I'm do in. Arkham Asylum was twelve kinds of awesome.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

It's Maaaaaagggggy!!!

Commence the stabbing protocol
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

In, says I.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Checking in, I've heard it's a lovely place for a vacation.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    I'm do in. Arkham Asylum was twelve kinds of awesome.
    Oooh, it'sa Maggy!
    *glomps*
    *stabs in the back*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

/in

AA was great.

Also, what's role claiming? Saying you want role ____?

If so, that seems a little pointless, as everyone'll know your it if noone else asks for it.
    Last edited by Inhuman Bot; 2009-10-23 at 03:51 PM.
    trill in da playground

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Roleclaiming means, for example, saying that 'I am a Mason'.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground

I'm in.................
    The most awesome avatar ever by the amazing Dashwood!
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles!
    Pokemon Trainer:1
    Wolf:2
    Horde Seer:1
    Mason:5
    Fool:1
    Villager:5
    Total Games:15

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

So what kind of Joker are y'all aiming for? More monster or more clown?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

So very in.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

So, so in.
    Of course, I can't play a Mistah J to save my life, and I don't have the time to devote that much energy, but I could certainly manage a little to play at all, in general.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

erhmmm, sorry to bust your bubble up, kiddo. but clowns ARE monsters. not real difference there.

I'm in. Would like to apply as the Joker (i'm quite sure i have more than the minimun of necessary insanity) but college always manages to surprise me with more work (and i haven't played AA yet, my computer is scared of not beign worthy of that awesomeness.)
    Last edited by Madmal; 2009-10-23 at 05:28 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png