Back again with another race! Like I said last time, I'm not very good with crunch, so I'd like it if the crunch-oriented would take a look at this. I give a preemptive Thank You, and will give a cookie for useful information making this race balanced.
The product of a relationship between a Hobgoblin and a human, Half-Hobgoblin typically descend from Lebestrat origin. Their take on the characteristics of the Hobgoblin parent more so than the human, with their skin usually gaining a red or orange hue, and their hair being a dark brown or black color. Their body size and features are more human like, though.
· * * *+2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. Half-Hobgoblins are hardy, but tend to be shunned due to their unappealing appearance and heritage.
· * * *Medium: As Medium creatures, half-Hobgoblins have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
· * * *Half-Hobgoblin base land speed is 30 feet.
· * * *Darkvision: Half-Hobgoblins can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and half-Hobgoblins can function just fine with no light at all.
. * * * * * * * +2 on Move Silently checks. Hobgoblins are apt for remaining silent
· * * *Hobgoblin Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-Hobgoblin is considered a Hobgoblin.
· * * *Automatic Languages: Common and Gorin. Bonus Languages: Goblin, Infernal, and Moon Elven.
· * * *Favored Class: Fighter. A multiclass Half-Hobgoblins fighter class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.