Re: Jello lich template and oozologist
This needs a lot more work.
* You don't have any saves or BAB.
* The ooze familiar as it stands doesn't make sense: It's an ooze with the "same level" as you, but it doesn't advance HD? Does level here mean number of hit dice, or challenge rating, or what? Is "level" your total character level, or level in this class?
* And what do the other familiar advancements mean, for a creature with Int --? It can't have skills, it can't communicate meaningfully (with you or with other creatures of its kind). What can you even direct it to do? An ooze's standard procedure is basically "if I sense a creature, eat it".
* You have almost no requirements, including no spellcasting requirements (despite full spellcasting advancement) and no requirement to have a familiar (despite replacing it).
* Speaking of the requirements, what's knowledge (nature/arcana/dungeoneering)? Does that mean that ranks in any one of those will work, or do you need all three? And what are Nature and Arcana doing in there, anyway? They have nothing to do with oozes.
* And that special requirement, must have eaten an ooze... What oozes are even edible? Does eating an ooze have any consequences in itself? Does one have to eat the whole thing (because that could take a while even for your standard pudding or jelly, much less for a gelatinous cube), or is a single serving enough?
* This class has a d10 HD and full spellcasting advancement. That's too good, especially for its sparse requirements. Why would anyone ever want to stay in their base class instead of taking this?
* Gaining the special qualities of an ooze is problematic. For one thing, that includes the Mindless quality. Oozes can also have things like Split.
* Can you cast spells as an ooze? Can you talk? Can you use items?