Nowhere to run to, baby
Nowhere to hide
Got nowhere to run to, baby
Nowhere to hide
For hundreds of years, a secret war was fought in between the cracks of civilizations. Four sides, each there own ideals, battled for supremacy of the worlds hidden in the shadows.
Although the secret battles between the honorable Knights, the wild Werewolves, the destructive Demons, and the mighty Dragons seemed to be having little effect of the stability of the world. the damage done to the underground was immense.
Someone decided the time to keep secrets was over.
And our souls were opened.
1) NO PMs to anyone except to the narrator(s). NONE.
2) There are 5 teams in Open WW. The members of these teams are revealed when the game starts.
3) Roles are not revealed on death. Role claiming is allowed.
4) Votes are posted in the thread. Lynch votes and Night Kill votes. You heard me.
5) If you are killed, you can't post in the thread (Except for "Aww man, I am dead.") until you are resurrected or reanimated.
6) If you die and wish to reenter the game, you can return as a Deathsoul any night after your death. Deathsouls lose their former roles, and powers until resurrected.
7) 25% majority rule for Lynch. Once a 25% majority has been reached, rounded down, whoever has the most votes after 24 hours is dead. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone. If that happens 3 times, Dark Lord Lezro opens his maw, unleashes the horrors of the underworld upon the lands, and the Deathsouls win. That's it man. Game over, man. Game over!
7 again) Living player lynch Votes and Demon NK Votes are done in red text. Wolf NK Votes are in blue text. Deathsoul lynch Votes and in bold underlined text.
8) Helgraf's Scry Interference. If two characters with a scry ability look at the same player, both will get "Interference" as a result. Scriers gets roles though.
9) Players will be autolynched only if they do not point for 3 days straight. If you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, TOO BAD YOU DEAD. Naw, I'll let it slide.
10) Don't trust the king of the fairies.
Honorable defenders of the shadows, the Knightsouls are currently winning both the war and the hearts of those unaligned in the conflict.
GOAL: Kill all the Wolfsouls and Demonsouls
Helmet and Visor (Alpha Seer/Fool) The Helmet and Visor can send a PM at night to scry a player. The Helmet always scries role correctly. The Visor scries random results. Crown (Medium) Whenever someone returns as a Deathsoul, the Crown learns their role) Sword (Baner) Each Day, the Sword can choose a person they wish to protect from death the same night Axe (Beast) Upon death, the Axe can leave a mortal wound to any player of the team that slew him that kills them the next closest night. Mace (Healer) The Mace can resurrect a Deathsoul or dead player once every 3 days Spear (Special) The Spear came to fight. Once per life, the spear can resurrect or kill a player. Shield (Nothing) The Shield came to fight too. Siege Team (Lovers) If one dies, the other dies. If one is resurrected, the other the same. If one becomes a deathsoul, the other does too. too)
The wild werewolves seek to cleanse their lunacy at any cost. At the moment, the cost is blood.
GOAL: Have equal or greater number than Knightsouls and Demonsouls
ABILITY: Public Night kill.
Black Wolf (Beast) Upon death, the Black Wolf can leave a mortal wound to any player of the team that slew him that kills them next closest night. Gray Wolf (Healer) The Gray Wolf can resurrect a Deathsoul or dead player once every 3 days Red Wolf (Anti-seer) Whoever scries on him, dies that night White Wolf (Alpha Seer) The White Wolf can send a PM at night to scry a player. Always scries role correctly
They want power. And knowledge is power. And knowing is half the battle (GI Joooooe!). So all who know... must die.
GOAL: Kill the Helmet, The Visor, The Crown and the White Wolf
ABILITY: Public Nightkill.
Nightmare The Nightmare always survives his first death. Warlock The day and night after the Warlock is scried, he is immortal. The Warlock also scies as the Inferno Inferno (Double Beast) Upon death, the Inferno can leave a mortal wound to 2 players of the team that slew him that kills them next closest night. This effect is lost if the Inferno is ever scried. Witch (Alpha Seer) The Witch can send a PM at night to scry a player. Always scries role correctly
The might dragons were decimated by the knights recently. All they can do is sit back and wait for now.
GOAL: At the start of the game, the Dragonsouls PM the Narrator the team that they want to win. If the chosen team wins and a dragonsoul is alive, the dragonsouls win instead.
True Dragon The True Dragon can cause any effect targeting one player to target another player. The target can be changed once every 3 days. Hydra The Hydra returns from each death 3 nights later.
SIZE: 0 (Any dead player can return to the game as Deathsoul)
GOAL: Cause 3 No-lynches
Deathsoul The lowly Deathsoul's vote counts as half.
3 Knight commanders:
Flame of Anor
2 Alpha werewolves:
3 Demon princes:
2 Elder Dragons:
4 Undead Warlords
Gray Mage (wolf)
Fleeing Coward (demon)
Istari (knight too)
Expected start time: Feb 14
Co-narrator job open
Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris
What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
That almost mightst have coined me into gold
Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
Wait. Dragonsouls is now a 1 man band? That's...that's harsh. I will hope others play so I don't have to live with that scenario.
Edit: Looking at the rules again....how are Dragonsouls supposed to win if everyone knows that they're Dragonsouls? A stolen Knightsoul or Wolfsoul victory would be impossible. It would only be possible for the Dragonsouls to win as far as I can tell by wanting Demonsouls to win and for the Demonsouls to accidentally attain victory before they thought they would.
Avatar by araveugnitsuga
Originally Posted by Murska
I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
Now that Saposhiente is playing, I can add both dragonsouls.
The victory conditions of the other 4 sides are not affected by the dragonsouls. The Knights need to kill the Wolves and Demons. The Wolves need to reduce the Knights and Demons. Demons have the targets. And the Deathsouls want 3 no lynches. The dragons just need to help their chosen side and survive. The other sides might not have the time to waste offing dragons.