2. I betchoo think that Australian gay marriage comment was aimed at you, but, alas, while we would make the strongest woman on woman couple ever, that dream was actually about an Aussie girl who doesn't make it to SMBG very often anymore v.v
I didn't, I just thought it was funny
...not that I necessarily think that was aimed at me, but I'm paranoid that you think I genuinely thought the other was, and that fits in well with that paranoia, so... <.<
1. Have I mentioned recently that you're great? Cuz you are. And that other one was, like, totally directed at you.
2. You really did insult me during that argument way-back. It was pretty amazingly close-minded of you, especially considering your angle on the matter.
3. It's a shame you have so much trouble drawing hands, because some of your work is really excellent. Especially your monstrous stuff - I'd love to see more of that.
4. I love love love that picture, and fully intend to frame it someday!
5. I miss you. Please come back
Quite apart from your other traits which I admire, I love how quickly you became a competant avatarist. You started off kinda bleh, but you became excellent with startling speed. It's a shame you don't avatar regularly, but I suppose some things cannot be helped.
You, on the other hand, I have no idea how you managed to gather so much acclaim. Your work is bland and stiff as a board, and your overuse of templates irks me to no end.
You are my avataring rival, for reasons I have not yet been able to figure out. I was genuinely hurt when one of yours replaced one of mine, but I've since gotten over it. It was a rather silly thing to get upset over.
I'm never forgiving you for stealing my look, you bastard.
Those trophies should have been mine! Have at thee, knave!
Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
1. I really hope that one wasn't directed at me, because I have a feeling that it was.
2. I really hope that one was directed at me, because that would be awesome.
3. I doubt that one was directed at me.
4. I totally know who that one was for!
5. Seriously? NONE of yours have been about me?
1: I wish you were on more often. You were one of the first people I got to know here, and that counts for a lot.
2: It's a pity you're no longer very active. I really liked your style.
3: You're the most good person I've ever had the honour of meeting anywhere. Thank you for existing, and providing me with hope.
4: I know I'm not very good with the social stuff, and our personalities don't always mesh too well, but I value your friendship. The next time I annoy you, please try to remember I don't mean to hurt.
5: Sheesh, so few numbers... I think I'll dedicate this to you. Your games and narrations affected me more than is readily apparent. You're one of the large reasons my life is a lot better than it might've been and once was, plus you really gave me some fun times. Thank you.
Originally Posted by lamech
Trusting Murska worked out great!
Originally Posted by happyturtle
A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
4) I wish that "When you ride ALONE, you ride with Alucard!" poster was more applicable; it'd be fun to post it more.
What's fun is replacing "ride" with other thematically appropriate verbs. Like "drink" and "shower".
1) Believe it or not, man, I have a lot of respect for you. We certainly don't see eye to eye on everything and I get the impression you don't care if I live or die, but I do think you're a great guy.
2) WHY OH GOD WHY I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR HOURS AFTER SEEING THAT WHAT THE HELL!?
3) Wish I was a couple years older so I could've RP'd with you.
4) What is it about you that people /like/? Aside from the very cynical and very obvious answer, but I'd like to have more faith in the Playground at large.
5) I think you judge me for not taking things as seriously as you. That's your right, of course, but... it feels a little close-minded, to be honest.
Mundus Primordialis Expanding the Inner Planes apparently I'm doing this again Feel free to suggest planes you'd like more stuff in, add your own content, or tell me what works for you and what doesn't.
But... but... *looks in mug* but it's Trog's happy juice! D:
*Turns back towards and hunches over mug. Looks over shoulder. Looks back. Sipping noises*
1. You make a really adorable couple and I'm very happy for you.
2. I just figured you were busy and didn't think anything of it. No worries.
3. I probably should care? ... but I just don't. *shrug*
4. You're welcome?
5. *stabbities* AH-HAHAHAHAHA! Trog didn't say who Trog was stabbitying! It's like Trog stabbed everyone ALL AT ONCE! How awesome was that?! Huh? Trog... uh... Trog said how awesome *looks around* was uh....
1. Oh you.
2. *rolls eyes at flirting* I am a married woman, but you are very sweet.
3. Wow....you look good.
4. You know, you remind me of my dad.
5. It almost seems as if visit different forums, either that or you are ignoring me.
"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”
Avatar by: Etcetera|Doll by Recaiden|Sigbanner by Szilard
1. Ten years? Let me see those boxtops ... Ovaltine? Dear Heart, the only thing you get for sending in Ovaltine boxtops is the Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring!
2. I Name you, Proginoskes!
3. Ahhhh, coffee! Nectar of the gods!
4. I hope you are feeling better. Hang in there.
5. Who do you think you're calling a you-you?
Happy Summertime Monkey Avatar by Trog!
"I don't swear just for the hell of it." -Henry Drummond, Inherit the Wind
1. The Hell? So, you disappear for 2 years, don't respond to me, and then suddenly you turn up again without a word? You're one of my favourite playgrounders, and one of the ones I most want to meet, but I'm not comfortable contacting you now because it seems like there's no point. I hope you've been well, anyway.
2. I don't think I really know you (although I think we may have participated in the same argument at some point), but you like purple dragons, so you're alright by me.
3. We should meet and talk about The Enchanted World for a few hours.
4. I don't think you meant it that way, but that did make you sound pretty snobby.
5. I am so excited that you're coming! I'm afraid you'd disapprove of my frog's living conditions, though...
Actually #2 was a lie. I'm working on yours instead.
1) Goin' for the hat trick. You will RUE the day... uh, I actually don't remember which day you'll be rueing; just get ready to rue, okay?
2) POST MOAR.
3) What do you get out of arguing those points? It makes you look bitter & mean-spirited.
4) Make up yer damn mind.
5) o u.
Thanks. Trog's been working out... how to consume more fast food and coffee. Clearly it's been getting Trog results *rubs tummeh* P=
KEEP AWAY FROM MAH HEPPY JOOS WHOEVER YOU ARE! Dx
Yay you posted again!
Oh, Trog did? *stabbities again*
What makes Trog Trog is 2 parts alcohol, one part coffee, three parts nicotine, one part stolen birthday cake. Blend until smooth and serve with a dash of self depreciating humor. Or throw it in the trash and don't serve it all. S'what I do. =P
1. Seriously. Not a single one aimed at you. Except for the one where I said none of them were. And this one, now. Oops
2. I'm constantly paranoid about this game. I blame you.
3. Should I try to get closer again, or should I stay at a safe distance? I don't know- you need to let me know. Or am I overthinking our friendship yet again?
4.I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon
5. I like you. You know this- at the same time, though, I feel like I shouldn't. I know for a fact you're a little two-faced, and I can't help but wonder if you talk about me behind my internet back =/
Tell 'em all Daisy changed her mind...
Black Canary Avatar By Trog
1. I'm not a role model. I just walk like one.
2. Even though I have no reason to think you were speaking to me, since I just baked a whole batch of bread, I suddenly feel like I ought to mail some of it to you.
3. Is blueberry still your favorite flavor of jam?
4. Here's my plan for people who rob pharmacies at gunpoint: you should keep a handy "grab bag" full of opiates laced with a diuretic and a quick-relase dye. When they consume their ill-gotten booty, they'll turn magenta and won't be able to stop peeing. Makes it pretty easy for the police to identify them.
5. If you have a moment between stabs, can you pass the Guinness? Thanks.
Happy Summertime Monkey Avatar by Trog!
"I don't swear just for the hell of it." -Henry Drummond, Inherit the Wind
1. lol Just be glad it's not my facebook pic any more. You can thank dear Rabbit for that bit of mercy on my part.
2. PM me and I'll give you my address; I'd love some of your monkey bread.
3. Yeah, definitely fading away... I will at least come round to fulfill my commitments but, otherwise, don't expect to see to much of me around here. I never want to fade away from you, though, even if you say it's something you're used to. I'm sorry; I really did try to stick around. You remain my dearest fetter. Also, you've got a lot going on right now...I desperately want to do all I can to help, but I don't want to be a distracting nuisance.
4. Sorry I sorta sprung the custom avatar thing on you; I probably should've clued you in that I was going that route. But I hadn't really planned on sharing authorship this time around so it took me a bit by surprise, too. Still, I'm glad you're helping out, even if I've never told you as much elsewhere.
5. Feel free to stop by here whenever's convenient. I'd love to come visit you and your country. No idea when that would be possible, though. But, come to think of it, there's a chance, however small, that I may be moving there someday.
1. I know this is weird but you REALLY remind me of my old Latin/Art/IT teacher (if you know the Minimus Latin books, she illustrated them and I actually think that has something to do with it, like, maybe your avatar reminds me a lot of the art style or something?)
2. Sometimes it really feels like you're deliberately misunderstanding to start arguments, but you don't seem to enjoy the resulting arguments... I guess you just confuse me.
3. BEST VOICE. You have the best voice. Ever. Of anyone.
4. It's a shame we don't play TF2 together anymore, you were pretty damn swell.
5. See number four.
BANG → !
OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS
5. You are the most awesome person I know on this site.
whether you were saying that to me or not, I'll take that as a compliment
1. your previous avatars creep me out, and they unwillingly come to mind when reading your name, I ask you, what sort of black magic is this?!?
2. don't hold a grudge on me saying this - I mean, I like you as a playgrounder, but not as a pony.
3. your pony is fine, actually.
4. do you think they'll figure out which is which? honestly now.
5. is that a new - ... -toy/game ya got there? mind 'f'I watch you play,while secretly hoping you'll ask me to join you?
__________________ Prince Zahn - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
I am on and watching these forums even when it appears I'm gone.
I will protect you, laugh with you and lift you up from despair(and in style!),
sure as the spirit of Vamber - the most flamboyant halfling who never was - lies within me. Many thanks to Ceika for my Vamber Avatar!
Originally Posted by Arcanist
I trust you mister DM! I just don't trust your NPC's!
Last edited by Prince Zahn : 04-21-2011 at 03:07 PM.
1. Well, now you have two directed at me.
2. Not for you, don't fret.
3. What happened to you? We used to talk every day on MSN and see each other every day on the site. And then suddenly you just..... disappeared.
4. And you, too.
5. And you..... well, at least you let me know when you disappeared.