: now lower level and with augments.
Not sure whether power level is correct… What do you think?
Metacreativity / Clairsentience / Telepathy
: Shaper 4, Seer 4, Telepath 4
: 1 hour
: 1 mile
: projected personality created within 10 ft. of you bound to an area centered on a point in space
: 1 week (D)
You split your personalities as separate creatures with any appearance you choose as long as they are within the norm of your kind. With unaugmented version you create 1 of those of tiny size and can dismiss her as a standard action as long as you are within the range of this power. Projected personalities are separate entities from you but are derived from your consciousness and/or subconsciousness and utterly devoted to you.
If projected personality dismissed, dispelled or destroyed she can be restored or replaced with another one with 1 hour meditation within this power's area. Any given personality that disappeared and recreated will retain memories she had before disappearing. Any creature can benefit from only 1 active Personality Projection power at a time.
: this power cannot be fabricated into psionic item.
- +1: you project one more personality up to the maximum of 4 (or 6 if you are a Shaper) minus number of personalities stored in psicrystal.
- +2: each personality gain the following ability. Body control (Su): projected personality can change her size at will although her Strength and Dexterity do not change as a result. Any size from tiny to medium is possible. She can also change her minor physical qualities (such as hair color, hair texture, and skin color) although only you can change major ones (such as height, weight, and gender; although height and weight can change indirectly as a result of a size change).
- +2: each personality gain swim speed 20 ft. and fly speed 10 ft.
- +2: if you are a Telepath you can affect another willing creature that is not immune to mind-affecting effects with this power and grant up to 2 projected personalities (which do not gain Charisma boost your projections have) as if he manifested this power himself using your manifester level. In this case mind-affecting immunity matters only at the time of manifesting to scan creature's mind, after that it is no longer relevant. Note: this power itself is not mind-affecting.
- +2: if you are a Seer this power's range is now 2 miles instead of 1.
- +4: this power's duration changes to Permanent (D) and each projected personality has 80 hit points instead of 40.
- If you are a Shaper personalities have their Str increased by 4 if you so desire.
- If you are a Seer personalities have their Dex increased by 4 if you so desire.
- If you are a Telepath your personalities have their Charisma increased by 4 if you so desire.
Any projected personality has the following stats and abilities.
Str and Dex can be in 8-13 range depending on personality (your choice). Con –. Her Int, Wis, and Cha scores are always equal to yours (non-permanent bonuses and penalties to your stats do not count).
40 hit points, land speed 30 ft.
: projected personality that moves or is moved beyond power's range reappears at the center of this power's area.
: projected personalities are of real flesh and blood but treated as constructs. They cannot give life.
: projected personality has half you manifester level ranks in Perception and 2 Profession skills. She can also read, write, and speak all languages you know.
: projected personality cannot fight although she can manipulate physical objects as normal. She cannot activate magic items and gain no benefit from them.
Utterly devoted (Ex)
: any attempt to control projected personality automatically fails unless you are the one doing it. She does not necessary obey everything you say automatically (although there is a possibility) but you can persuade her with a DC 10 Diplomacy check that can be retried without penalty.