Star Spawn Bloodline:
Somewhere in your past your ancestors have intermingled with some of the powers beyond the kin of what mortals should. Perhaps they were seduced by the forbidden knowledge, or perhaps they fought against such powers and inadvertently became tainted by their influence. Either way, your eldritch power comes from areas beyond space and time.
I am a nut for anything "Lovecraftian" and so this is something that I came up with. Hopefully you will enjoy it. As always your critique is most definitely welcome, as it helps me to polish things up.
Protection from Law (3rd), Hypnotic Pattern (5th), Stinking Cloud (7th), Black Tentacles (9th), Dismissal (11th), Disintegrate (13th), Plane Shift (15th), Symbol of Insanity (17th), Gate (19th)
Spell Focus (Conjuration), Augment Summoning, Spell Penetration, Skill Focus (Knowledge: Planes), Iron Will, Scribe Scroll, Empower Spell, Extend Spell
+2 resistance bonus to all saves versus fear and fear affects. Any divine spell with the [chaotic] descriptor may be learned as an arcane spell.
1st Level: (The Whisperer in Darkness)
– As a standard action you can whisper dark forbidden secrets about the universe to a single creature within 30 feet. If this creature fails a will save (DC = 10 + ˝ Sorcerer level +Cha bonus) it is “shaken” for the remainder of the encounter. A creature that already has the shaken condition is “panicked” instead. This ability can be used three times a day + Cha modifier. This is a language dependant, mind affecting fear ability. If a creature succeeds on its will save, they cannot be affected by any further uses of this ability from the caster for 24 hours.
3rd level: (Elder Sign)
– As an immediate action you may make the elder sign. Doing this grants you a bonus to all saves equal to your charisma bonus (minimum 1). This bonus lasts for 1 round. You can perform this action once per day at third level, and one additional time per 4 levels to a maximum of 5 times per day at 19th level.
9th level: (From Beyond)
– As a full round action you can summon a creature to fight for you. This spell like ability functions as a Summon Monster spell one level higher than you can cast (Maximum spell level 9). The spell only summons a single creature (determined randomly) with the “Entropic” template added. Using this ability gives you a -6 penalty to wisdom for 24 hours. This ability can only be used once per day.
15th level: (Dust of Ibn Ghazi)
– As an immediate action you can banish summoned creatures back to their home planes. This is treated as the “banishment” spell except that you can affect 3hd worth of creatures per caster level (DC = 10 + ˝ Sorcerer level +Cha bonus). This ability can be used once per day.
20th level: (Blessing of Azathoth)
– You gain immunity to fear, DR10/Law, and resistance 5 to all elements. Futhermore metamagic spells with the [Chaotic] descriptor have their level adjustment reduced by 2 spell levels (minimum 0).