This might seem a bit of a strange request, since it's actually for a tabletop Mass Effect game, based around the adventures of Penumbra Securities. Given that it's screenshots I'm after, I'm assuming this is only possible on the PC.

What I'm after is pictures of the characters on the customisation screen that we could use as easy visual cues for our characters when they're out causing trouble. We could use them on our wiki, and perhaps if some in-game shots are possible, maybe even put together a "cast photo" of the five of them.

This means slapping our colour scheme on a character, and perhaps doing something interesting with patterns or the like to demonstrate the personalisation each might have done.

Our colour scheme is purple and silver, see our logo for the intended hues:

A deep, dark purple and something silver/gunmetal/gray for contrast. Up to you which you use as primary and which as detail/contrast.

There are five PCs:
  • A female Turian Vanguard (not sure how easy it would be to edit out the head-crests, or which of the available classes looks most Vanguard-ish given it isn't an option; Sentinel?)
  • A male Krogan Sentinel
  • A male Human Soldier (please don't use the Soldier, though, the armour and especially helmet looks really stupid, please use the Engineer)
  • A female Human Adept
  • A male Quarian Infiltrator

If it's possible to get all of them wearing helmets (well, the turian and krogan), even better.

Bonus marks to anyone with both the Photoshop skills and time/inclination to put our logo on the breastplate of the armour (and maybe a shoulder pad).

Anyone feel up to the challenge and willing to post their results back here? Thanks in advance.