1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
Age of Worms adventure path takes place in either Faerun or Dragonlance, can't remember off the top of my head.
3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
4 players, already decided on who.
4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
Level 1, 0 experience.
6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
Average starting gold for a character of your class.
7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
Any classes are fine, just run them by me first. No homebrew.
8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
Players handbook races only, no templates... Ryan...
9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
5d6b3 for each stat. Here on the forums. If you roll more than one number under 10, reroll the highest of those numbers.
10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
Good or nuetral aligned, no evil.
11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
Yes, no penalties for multi-classing.
12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
Your rolls will be done here on the forum, mine will be done in private. I will also do any rolls that you cant know the outcomes to in private.
13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
None that I can think of.
14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
Yes. We will discuss each persons backgrounds in private and work out how you tie in to the game. Any information you feel is needed to understand your character, the rest can be filled in by me.
15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
A healthy combination of all of the above.
16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
Any sources you want just tell me first.