I'm going with #2, because Pride and Prejudice is a great book so I'll be sad if you never finished it.
Awful things I've done to others time! :D
1. I once broke up with a boyfriend by saying "I'm sorry, I just don't like you."
2. I once whacked a dog on the head with a stick.
3. I once made my father wash his mouth out with soap.
4. I once almost drowned my nephew.
@V Nope. I totally made him wash his mouth out with soap :I I have no idea how he fell for it, the liquid in the mouthwash looked unmistakably like soapy water.
Hm... Do I tell you which one is the lie, or save them up for later?
I'm gonna say... 3. Soap is awful when it gets in your mouth.
1. For some reason, I know one Swedish word.
2. I do not have a mobile (cell) phone.
3. I own a cat.
4. For the first time in almost 2 and a half years, I finally took out some books from my college library.
V Correct! For those who are interested, the Swedish word I know is Val, which means: Whale, Politician and Choice, I think. Though KuReshtin would have to confirm.
I'm guessing number 4. Being ambidextrous would be awesome as an archer, but I have never met someone who could do the same as I.
As for 2 (and 3), it is so unlikely, it must be true.
1. My cat fell and survived falling 3 times from a 7th floor (my house's roof)
2. I once jumped from a waterfall and got a bruise on my buttcheeks for it
3. I once swam with mantarays and young sharks
4. Even though I don't like dancing, and look weird when doing it on the dancefloor of a party, I'm quite the expert on the Waltz
1.) I have sideburns which I am INORDINATELY PROUD OF.
2.) Despite my WIMPINESS, I have went on a backpacking trip worthy of a RUGGED OUTDOORSMAN.
3.) My Psychology teacher's family has a FAVOR from the CHICAGO MAFIA.
4.) I am A MINOR DORK.
@V: You see, I am a MAJOR DORK. Not a minor one.
Avatar by Inkwell!
Full sized version of Avatar:
Proud member of the Gnomish Wanderer fanclub!
Last edited by Tectonic Robot : 10-09-2012 at 03:52 PM.
guess: 4, b/c how can anyone not like chocolate???
1. never broken a bone
2. was thrown from my horse once
3. jumped outta plane (sky diving)
4. raised in the stix (rural)
below: close. it was 2. never been thrown from my horses. Penguin (my paint tennessee walker) almost did, but I managed to stay on his back.
I was raised in a very rural area, woods all around 3 miles down the dirt road out in the middle of no where...
I hope it's 4, losing hats is one of the worst things ever. But judging from the frowny face, I'm guessing that's true, so I'm guessing 3? 1 seems too amusing to be false.
1. It's past 1 am right now, and I will probably stay up even later because of Pokemon.
2. I am incapable of writing anything longer than a page that does not include a joke of some kind.
3. I have used the main character of my first short story in approximately 5 other games and/or websites that involve making characters.
4. The main character of my first short story was a 9-inch-tall dragon named Zebes.
@V You'd be right! But only because I don't like doing the same things over; I've only used Zebes two other times (5 is just...silly), and both times sharing the spotlight with the real PC as his familiar.
Spako Highclaws by Ceika.
[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]
Last edited by LordDeathkeeper : 10-10-2012 at 08:04 AM.
3 and 4 seem mutually exclusive, because that character doesn't seem compatible with most games. It seems far more likely that you'd make that character first than you using it elsewhere, though I've done that kind of thing before. I'm guessing 3.
1. A couple of weeks ago, my computer started smoking from a melted wire, which forced me to shut it down until I can get it fixed.
2. I once had an exhausting panic attack because I accidentally swallowed a house spider while emerging from an unfinished basement.
3. There is an unfinished paint job in the room I currently sleep in. About a third of the walls are painted purple, so it looks like a nightmare slowly expanding from the closet in the corner.
4. I had over 25 wood and deer tics on my body during a single week earlier this summer. None of them bit me or even got underneath my jeans, but they managed to get as high as my ribcage.
@V: 2 is true, sadly. It was terrifying. 4 is the lie. I actually only had 23 tics on me!
Oh God. I'm not sure which I most want to be a lie, 2 or 4 Also I really want 3 to be true I'm gonna go with 2.
1. I have a blog now. Blogs are cool.
2. I make jewellery. Jewellery is cool.
3. I'm making a video to thank everyone who helped me in the UK. Videos are cool.
4. I have my own campaign world. Campaign worlds are cool.
@V Bravo! No video for you guys!
...what happens if I change my mind and do make a video thanking everyone, thereby rendering my lie a lie in that it's the truth?
So many nice things to choose from...1 would indeed be cool and your diary has shown you have a talent for it, so that's pretty likely. 2 is most definitely true (also, I believe you said you'd make me a shiny for sending your luggage up to Scotland). While 3 would be unbelievably sweet, I'm not sure whether video thinginess is your cup of tea. You mentioned that you've been in a more than a few DnD games, so the chances of you having a shiny campaign world of your very own is quite likely.
So yeah, I'm going to go with 3 as the lie but I suspect its not far from the truth....=3
1. I've had about 10 hours of decent sleep over the past 3 or 4 days.
2. I picked up a bad habit of drinking Red Bull after splitting up with my ex.
3. I also picked up a good habit of going to the gym three times a week as well.
4. I have dastardly and evil plans in store for certain folks at the Baltimore meet.
Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota
Succubus gets grongratulatory cookies from me. You have stepped into the realm of puns that only the likes of Death, Your Friend the Reaper have seen.
Posting schedule likely to be erratic for the next few weeks - sorting out some personal stuff.
I believe that number 4 is the lie, given that you probably sometimes have had to transport blind people
1. I'm listening to Dream Theater.
2. I'm chatting with my aunt through skype.
3. Tomorrow I should go with brownies to school. (21:52 in here)
4. I had a hard time finding the truths for this post and the lie comparatively easier.
:@v It's 2
Welcome to the Internet where opinions are facts and sources don't matter!
I GOT A 4
Last edited by Aurenthal : 10-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.
1. at one point in my life I owned six cats, six rabbits, a dog, and lots of fish
2. I use to love ShonenJump, but now I hate it.
3. I never finished college.
4. I own video game systems older then I am, and they still work.
@V: nope, I have almost every print issue, but as soon as they started charging for being online I dropped it. I want manga in my hands dangit!
anyway the lie is #3, I'm still in college.
The second one naturally. There is no way you could possibly be prepared for an apocalyptic scenario involving the destruction of the Earth by roving black hole.
Unless you have made your peace with death.
1. My watch is a gift from my Brother.
2. I own two sets of encyclopaedias.
3. My eyes are blue.
4. Once I found gold. But I didn't keep it because it was only a few cents worth.