New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Total War: 2126 IC 2

Description heres. Continue IC postings.

Links
    OOC: 1 2
    IC: 1
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: 2126 IC 2

Project Earth Esp Def 11

Carthage
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to meet in private to discuss the recent propaganda attack against us. Hypereaux has broken the trust which you spoke for them. They attacked us once again as an aggressor, and have now entered a military alliance with the Amurians and the Lunar Empire, no lnger under your protection. Furthermore, the propaganda levied against us was mostly revolving around our involvement of contributing forces to the African Cradle ensuring they were not overrun and destabilized by Ethiopia.

We fear that this wanton attack is a precursor to war, and we need to discuss with you how best to handle the matter.

Cobra
    Spoiler
    Show
    The alliance we had with the Amurian Technocracy is shattered. They allied themselves with those powers who the three of us and the Andean Federation stopped. So far the Amurians have not heeded our call to meet diplomatically. We would like to meet in private to discuss this matter. We believe that the propaganda attack against us may be a precursor to war.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Cobra:

To Project Earth[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Representitive sent. not in the mood to right fluff currently.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth

Cobra-PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    No worries. So to the nitty gritty then.

Basically I think I, or someone else is about to get attacked. I don't see any other reason for the propaganda attack. Maybe if I was given conditions to end the propaganda, or if anyone who had attacked my reputation had said "now you've learned your lesson". However, nothing's come forward.

Although Project Earth would be greatful if Cobra helped defend it, really Project Earth wants to make sure that Cobra isn't involved as well, and if it is, to figure out why and how the two nations can come to an agreement.

Also, Project Earth wants Cobra's take on the Amurian Technocracy and why they've suddenly allied themselves with the UON?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Cobra

Project Earth[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    i am not involved i assure you.

i did pick up some chatter that suggested something was going to happen but i had no idea of the extent of it.

as the technocracy has been my "ally" for many years now i will see what this whole thing is about. however that also means i cant really pledge an abundence of support to helping you.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth

Cobra-PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's understood. We won't expect you to take aggressive action against the Amurians. Hopefully this matter can be put to rest peacefully, and if not, you will be there to help with negotiations on behalf of both sides afterwards.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

TRHI

to Project Earth [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

In your last public statement you said you wish TRHI had been honest about its intent when they purchased airtime and bandwidth from WANN. That was all we wished to address.
    About the other things you mentioned, put simple, we do not know what you are talking about.
    Our intelligence forces surely never attacked yours, why should we? What would we possibly gain from it?
    Our alliances haven’t changes aver the last years, so what do you mean?

It appears someone was quite successful in deceiving you and fabricating evidence against us. Or more precisely, someone is systematically turning nations against each other and fabricating pretexts for war. Which group would profit the most if the rest of cislunar space is too distracted to stop them?

OOC: Could there ba a confusion between Technorapture Heavy Industries and the Amurian Technocracy?

to UON [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: I send all of you, except razovor and C’nor due to full PM boxes, some new information I received. If those two would please make some space available?

IC:
    Decreasing our dependency on earth is definitely in our interest, but while we do this and afterwards we should not burn the bridges behind us. Among the currently remaining powers, only three directly moved against us. True we have to watch our backs in any alliance with earth powers, but this does not mean such alliances can’t benefit us. Besides for the next few generations, most of the human race will still live on earth, making it the largest pool for recruiting talented people and selling our products and services.
    If we manage to control interplanetary colonisation, either directly or, what we prefer, indirectly this means we control humanities future. Access to space is not that big a concern for this, but dominating interplanetary transportation is. For the longest time TRHI was able to do this, by virtue of being the only faction concerning themselves with this but the UK-Soviet axis was able to break this hold in on case with their Mars Cycler.

Regarding communication services and the control over them, Would it be possible to turn Hypereux new services in a cooperation between us? With reasonable investments from most of our members we should be able to easily outcompete any competition. This would allow us to conveniently blanket the lower orbitals with our equipment.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hypereux: Station 9

UON (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

I would be perfectly fine with turning the Hypereux media machine into a join UON project. That way it is far less likely that Project Earth or some other organization will declare me to have a monopoly or some such. I have already resurrected Newscorp, and was planning on investing more assets into it this quarter.

I would also like to comment that it was my impression that the Amurians wanted an alliance against the UK/Soviet bloc, not against Project Earth.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Varunas to UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    While we are on the subject, does that information in the private message seem a little too close to the point I made in a prior PM message?

While we are on the subject of advancing our pet projects, now could be the time to look into perfecting our negative matter and constructing permanent wormholes. It seems to us that very soon this turn of the wheel will be finished and if we can have the fundamentals of wormholes in place we will dominate not only intersolar travel, but also extra solar colonization. Even if it is only com gauge, instant communication will be a major advantage.

CTCs already shattered physics prior physics and we still haven't worked through all the implications.
    Many, many thanks to azuyomi244 for the avatar.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

TRHI

to UON [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Well, I got the original message at 10-01 2:52PM and wrote most of the PM text (all except the parts concerning Project Earth) the night between last Tuesday and Wednesday. (Before the server went offline.) Even without these informations, taking care of UK/Soviets would receive priority from me after this last stunt. So it might be a case of suspicions aligning with evidence and similar goals between us.

IC:
    TRHI would prefer to first finish the next stage of AM production before returning to metric engineering. Judging from past experience, we will need the increase in AM production to fuel any new attempts of applied metric engineering and CTC technology.

TRHI will reserve some ECON and possibly REP for investment in the media market.

I was not aware of any overtures from Amuria Technocracy concerning a possible alliance. Could you elaborate? Of course, it is no surprise, who would not seek help with neighbours like the Soviets.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Double posts to put treat back on first page

TRHI

to UON [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

Time draws short and we have to reach a conclusion.
    Currently we have four things we must reach a consensus or at least coordinate our actions:
    1. UON’s reaction to the current global situation. Two possible plans of action were proposed. First taking actions against Project Earth, second taking action against UK/Soviet axis. TRHI is in favour of the second one. No matter what we decide, we have to coordinate not only between us, but also with potential third party allies.
    2. Our future research projects. TRHI would prefer if we would first finish our current Amat research before improving our CTC or other metric engineering technologies.
    3. The Hypereux League agreed to open their media work for other UON members. It would be helpful if those interested in joining them state their intend and the sum they plan to invest.
    4. Technorapture Universities student exchange program will be continued. The Lunar Empire already expressed their interest in cooperating here with TRHI. If others are interested please inform us (and please include it in your EoT reports.)
    Do any of you have other points we have to address? If not, please make your decisions and preferences known. Especially point 1 and 3 need some additional planning before implementing.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim

To the UON[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    On point 1, we can donate our 2 MIL and 2 ESP to whoever is doing it. We admitidly would like to take out the Soviets and British, but will abide by the senior members choices.

On point 2, we'll give our 5 Tec to the research. Again, we know we can't contribute that much, and apologize.

Point 3, if there is possibly any way to do a brain drain, we'd give 4 Mor, 3 Rep and 1 Econ. It's not much, and we apologize again.

And for the last point, could we participate? We'll admit we have lost a lot, and havn't come as far in some areas, and we hope to get to a contributing level soon.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Varunas order to UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. We are in favor of action against the UK/Soviets focused on destroying their space assets and launch capability.
    2. We agree with improved Amat research. Metric Engineering should be considered as an alternative to improved drive systems as a way to control interstellar travel.
    3. We will contribute all our Rep and what remains of our econ after paying the outstanding sum on Itzi.(The mobile fortress)
    4. We will participate. What are the specifics and what sort of investment are you looking for?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire
    To the UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) I've spoken to the ESC, they aren't budging. They're resolute about attacking Project Earth first.

2) Do we have the resources to finish improved Amat this year?

3) We'd have spare reputation if we moved against the Soviets, but for Project Earth we'd have to focus everything at them.

4) We'll contribute, though we're unsure exactly what resources are necessary.
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-10-10 at 03:51 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Hypereux: Station 9

UON (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

1. It seems that most of the UON is in favor of moving against the UK/Soviet bloc first. However, if the ESC truly won't budge on the matter, we would be losing one of our prime allies. My only comment on the matter is that I am leery of the Andeans' invitation to move against the UK in North America--it seems like it could too easily be a trap from a faction that has struck against me in the past.

2. I'm afraid I may have to bow out of group research projects for a turn or two. I'm going to focus most of my resources on bringing my ESP back up to where it was before the thing with Project Earth happened.

3. I planned to invest my REP and at least 5 ECO.

4. The only reason I did not cooperate with this program last turn was because I was unaware that it was going on, either from missing it in the thread or through sheer forgetfulness. Either way, I apologize for my absence. I will not make that mistake again. Hypereux would gladly join in your exchange program.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Andean Federation
    Def Esp 19

To Brazil
    Spoiler
    Show
    It occured to us that we have not asked if you wish to cooperate on a new research endeavor. Our old project having been completed we are looking for a new research opportunity and are open to hearing if you have something in mind. Given the current nature of the world we think one with suitable "practical" applications would be best.

To Project Earth
    Spoiler
    Show
    After some evaluation we do not believe that our ultimate research goal is feasible at this time, despite the fact that we have now completed all the necessary prerequisites. Our scientists estimate that it will take between 3.5-4 years to complete, and given the current political climate that is too long to plan for.

As such we wonder if you have other ideas as to what our scientists should cooperate on this year.

To Stichelhaar Consulting
    Spoiler
    Show
    We request a private meeting.

If Accepted (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our long range analysts predict that war is coming. And very soon. As such we wish to hire all of your military assets and espionage agents. Not this year mind you, but we believe that such a contract would be very expensive, and quite rightly so. So we wish to get an estimate as to what your price would be for such an arrangement so that we can arrange our budget to adequately afford it.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-10-10 at 08:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth Esp Def 11

Technorapture
    Spoiler
    Show
    We had thought the Hypereaux-Amurian-Lunar attack on our reputation was in part sponsored by the time you took on the WANN. If that is not the case then we will recant our words.

Amurian Technocracy-Public
    Project Earth has asked the Amurian Technocracy to meet with us and to discuss whatever problems have arisen diplomatically. We understand why Hypereaux would attack Project Earth using propaganda, though it saddens us that they lack the morales to adhere to the agreements they made for peace. We do not pretend to understand the Moon King, for he has attacked the Andean Federation without cause as well, and never gave a proper explanation other than he'd look into the matter.

However we know not the issue the Amurian Technocracy took with us. We assert our military forces sent to the African Cradle were for the stability of the continent. No one can claim Ethiopia would have survived against the Carthiginian Empire. Ethiopia betrayed their Carthage allies and that alone sealed their fate. However, Ethiopia was making grounds against the African Cradle, and Project Earth sought to keep the damage to a minimum. Ethiopia was going to fall, we did not wish the Cradle to be brought low as well.

Project Earth is more than willing to discuss differences with the Amurians. We assert that unlawful nature of the propaganda attack laid against us. If a nation has concerns about Project Earth, then ask us directly, do not hide and use back channels.

Andean Federation-PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, that is too long and time is short. Very well then, since it seems no matter what happens our two nations will stand together, we can share our other major military research project. We've been developing mecha for years now, the land based Cherubim, the sea based Ophanim, andt the air based Seraphim. We are now working towards the space based Nephalim and are close to getting results, though its seems more like it will be a prototype. Project Earth will be spending all of its tech to push the Nephalim to completion and towards the next stage.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Varunas to UON
    Spoiler
    Show
    Regarding 1, we have our preference, but we could theoretically do both. If we get our 'allies' to commit mostly to the ground operation we could use the space based portion to position our assets for our alpha strike.

19. - Top - End - #19

Hypereux: Station 8

Anton Hypereux-L'Etoile, Public Statements

I would like to take a moment to address several public comments made recently by representatives of Project Earth's government; specifically, the comments that we have in some way been breaching the terms of the peace agreement that was arrived at last year. The terms of that agreement are a matter of public record, and were as follows:

1) The Hypereux League announces to the world that it did, in fact, control most of the world's private media, and also that it had used this control in an attempt to falsely discredit Project Earth after the latter's attempted blackmail of the corporation. This we have done.

2) The Hypereux League dissolves its media dominance and submits to an investigation by Amurian officials to ascertain that the potential monopoly had indeed been dealt with. This we did. Again, the results are a matter of public record.

3) The Hypereux League submits to having its activities monitored by Carthage, to head off potential abuses along the same lines. This we have also done.

Nowhere in the agreement did it state that this corporation could not publicly reenter the media field in the aftermath of the treaty. Nor did it say that we would keep the contents of said treaty quiet, or that we would refrain from attempting to call for justice in regards to the disproportionate retribution visited upon the League in the form of massive property destruction and the murder of its employees. As such, we deny any illegality in our open acquisition of the Newscorp brand, as well as in any of the public statements over the past six months that Project Earth has expressed concern over. We have merely been attempting to bring greater attention to certain events which we believe have not been sufficiently covered by the post-Hypereux world media, which you will recall has been and still is dominated by the Project Earth sponsored West African News Network.

Yes, the League did engage in certain wrongdoings during the period that led up to the treaty, but we have paid for those decisions far beyond what any reasonable person could have expected. It is my opinion, which I believe is shared by many, that the past quasi-legal actions of the Hypereux League were not enough to justify the military attack led by Project Earth upon this corporation. All we have been doing recently is attempting to bring the deaths of our employees back into the global conversation, so that they may be properly addressed. To call our statements a "propaganda attack" and attempt to shift the focus to Ethiopia and the African Cradle demeans the reality of what happened. If Project Earth has issues with how the Lunar Empire and the Amurian Technocracy have been portraying its actions in southern Africa, we would like to politely request that they take that issue up with more relevant parties than Hypereux, and refrain from accusing us of spurious illegal activity.
    Last edited by Zemalac; 2012-10-11 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Fixing typos
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire

To the UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We could split our forces, but that would mean greater causalities for us, and less of an overwhelming advantage over our enemies. Also, it may draw both our enemies ignore the ESC and attack us."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

The United Kingdom

The Queen announces defensive pact with Project Earth, Andean Federation

With a formal ceremony and splendid celebrations, the representatives of United Kingdom, Andean Federation and Project Earth have today signed a pact of mutual defense. All partners are obligated to support each other in any way possible in the case of a hostile incursion on allied territory or any other act of war. In addition, the lands of the Soviet Directorate are counted as allied within the terms of the pact.

"Our great nations will draw up plans and train to reply effectively to any potential threat, be it earthborne or orbital. We hope this pact will provide stability and security to the world."

UK to FRA:
    Spoiler
    Show

Our lands surround you, the closest and most powerful foreign nations are our allies and a vast interplanetary conflict is brewing. For your own good, I urge you to accept status as an autonomous protectorate of the United Kingdom. You will be able to govern internally as you have before, under the aegis of our One Nation, Two Systems policy that has worked well in Australia, for instance.

If you do not accept our offer, we sadly cannot guarantee the future safety of the region. Anything might happen, especially in the chaos of a World War.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

The Andean Federation
    Def Esp 19

Global Announcement
    The Andean Federation is pleased to confirm the latest news from the UK. We regard this as the next step in our continuing diplomatic efforts to stabilize a world caught in the crossroads of history. We again extend our offer to any regional block or even individual countries that wishes to form a mutual defense pact with SATO.

To the UK and Project Earth
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to note that if the Soviet Directorate is being recognized as an ally of the pact, then so too should the People's Republic of Brazil. And in the interest of balance we would support the inclusion of a country of Project Earth's choice, if they have a close ally they wish to be involved as well.

To the CSA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    As part of the terms of our alliance with the UK we have negotiated the extraction of your entire military, intelligence agencies, and government. Of course we cannot guarantee when you will be able to exact justice for your countrymen. So we will leave it up to you as to whether you wish to establish a government in exile with us.

To Technorapture Heavy Industries (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We wish to let you know that our previous offer has been rescinded. Of course given your complete lack of response we had assumed that you had declined anyway, but in light of our new alliance we couldn't in good conscious leave an open offer on the table where it could be misinterpreted to ill effect.

We do however wish for you to know that we consider our own alliance with you to still be in effect, and that we hope that neither our alliance with you nor the UK will ever be called on.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-10-11 at 01:15 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

UK to Andean Federation and Project Earth:
    Spoiler
    Show

That is fine. I could not in good faith leave Moscow alone if they were attacked, and leaving such a major vulnerability as that into our defensive pact would be ridiculous. I assume the same is true with you and Brazil, though I do not know whether Project Earth has a similar allied nation aside from us.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

The Andean Federation

Addendum to the Tripartite Pact
    The People's Republic of Brazil is recognized as an ally of the pact between the United Kingdom, Andean Federation, and Project Earth, and will be defended as such if attacked.

To Uk and Project Earth (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We don't know the full workings of Project Earth's diplomatic office either, but felt it was only fair to offer them the same leeway to name an auxiliary member.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-10-11 at 01:47 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Varunas Order to UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, that simplifies things immensely if unpleasantly. So, alpha strike on orbital infrastructure and launch capabilities?

Also, if we are going to war, we might want to put all our other projects aside and continue on full military buildup.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire:

To the UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "No. In full war mode, we can out-build them. We don't need to soften up their industry beforehand, we can go straight for the kill."

"We're facing a much bigger threat now, but that can't be avoided. I am concerned though they might try to gather further allies. The United Kingdom and the Soviets won't have much luck, but if we leave the Andean Federation and Project Earth intact, they might be able to attract a few more people against us."

"Our reputation doesn't have much use for increasing our military anyway, so I propose a media attack against the Andean Federation, followed shortly by a full military invasion"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Varunas to UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I was not suggesting we attack their infrastructure. I was suggesting destroying everything they can use to hurt us first. Their space battleships, launch facilities, and space capable ICBM launch silos.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire

To the UON [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Crunch wise, I don't think theirs any difference between space-capable military, and non-space capable military. For reasons of balance, we can't have a free defensive advantage against the Earth powers.

I don't think we can destroy our enemies ability to hurt us, while leaving their military intact. We'd just be damaging their military a bit.

We need to start taking enemy territory.
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-10-11 at 04:50 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

TRHI

to UON [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

We took too long to decide what we do. The result is this most unfavourable development for us but it does make our decision easy. Should the ESC still be interested in the attack, we can proceed with taking out the opposition. Without them we might lack the strength for this. I would put the combined strength oft his new alliance at roughly 60 MIL, maybe more, with roughly half of their strength under direct British control.

For a war plan I propose the following: At the beginning we focus primarily on the British and Soviets, leaving Project Earth to the ESC and the Andean Federation alone. First we take out or capture the British and Soviets space stations. Meanwhile forces in the lower orbits neutralise their communication and surveillance satellites. After this is accomplished, we perform orbital strikes against their military bases and either take out or capture Ascension Island and the Quebec Launch Loop. Afterwards we move on with systematically neutralizing their troop concentrations with orbital strikes and take out scattered troops with ground forces. Avoiding civilian casualties is of utmost importance.

If we go to war, we indeed must invest heavily to counteract any losses and expand our capacities. However, we also require more intelligence assets to at least partially counteract their espionage capacities. For new equipment, we will need to improve our ground combat equipment. We need better Tanks and Power Armors. Another thing, TRHI is willing to share our Amat Boosted Fusion Engines. They vastly increase manoeuvrability for spaceships. If any of you have other useful technologies, we would appreciate if you share them with us.

Please reserve a suitable chunk of your REP for the Declaration of War. I don’t know what we can use as Casus Belli against Project Earth, but against the British and Soviets, we can claim we merely wish to end their warmongering, relentless expansion and takeover of free nations. With any luck, the message that we want to free those people currently living under their occupation should increase local unrest, maybe even outright uprisings.

to Andean Federation [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

We didn’t answer you because we haven’t reached a decision among the UON members yet. Now you have made the decision for us, a decision that might have doomed the freedom of uncountable millions. You know what tends to happen to those the British claim as allies and you know their philosophy that strength is all that matters. Are you strong enough to survive as their ally?

We too hope these two alliances will not lead to bloodshed between our people.

to Project Earth [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show

You should have checked your broadcasting schedule and the programs we placed in the purchased timeslots before making unfounded claims.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire

To the UON: [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Hit the larger of our enemies first? Why? Statistically, striking the weaker enemies first is a better move."

"The United Kingdom's military will hold us off for months. It'll be a year of open combat before we're in a position to do them real damage. The others are weaker, striking them will let us start dealing damage to our enemies sooner."

"We need the ESC in on these discussions. We'll invite the Amurian Technocracy"

To the Amurian Technocracy: [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The UON is thinking of starting a new economic project. The scales a bit big, and we were wondering if the ESC might be willing to offer a hand. Could you send a representative up to talk with us about it in private?"