Welcome to the first instance of Ready, Aim, Fire. In this game you will battle each other until only one is left. Get in touch with your inner Belkar.
How does it work:
1) Each round, each player sends me a message with his action.
2) There are three possible actions. Shoot yourself, shoot in the air or shoot someone.
3) Shoot in the Air: This has no effect on you, anybody else or anybodys action.
4) Shoot yourself: If you shot yourself and noone else tried to shoot you, you die.
4a) If you shoot yourself AND at least one other player tries to shoot you too, you remain alive and all assailants die instead.
5) Shoot someone: You have to specify a certain player that you want to shoot. You shoot that player and they die
5a) Exception: If your victim has tried to shoot itself, you die instead (See 4b)
6) After each round, the survivors are put together in a new standoff and the next round ensues. This continues until there is only one player left.
6a) If all players die simultaneously in one round, that round is repeated.
7) One round will last for about 48 hours, with each update there will be a deadline for your submission.
7a) Players who don't submit an action within the deadline are treated as if they shot the air.
7b) Players who don't submit an action twice in a row are removed from the match.
8) You can't join during a match but once a winner has been determined, there will be a new match with new signups
9) Don't take games too seriously and have fun.
Registration for Match 1 is now open and will end on Sunday 6 PM Eastern. Register by replying here.
DarkLightDragon, Dispozition, Gezina, Kantur, Selrahc and weebl do nothing except for smoking a bong and saying "dude" a lot. However, when weebl goes to the john, he is gunned down from behind by Lord Herman, probably mad that he wasn't invited.
Kantur, finding the corpse, calls the police immediately. They arrive in the form of Lucky, veecher and a masked police Llama. They take Kantur with them, only to shoot him in a sleazy back alley for wasting their time.
The three of them do a high five and part to go home. But only two of them arrive, because the police Llama is shot in his doorway by Beta. Ms Elaneous, who watched the scene, shoots a few rounds in the air to stop the murderer only to be gunned down herself by faerwain for disturbance of the peace by night. Severely traumatized by the killing, evnafets throws himself on the freeway.
The deceased: 5
The living: 9
Round 2 starts now. Send me a message with your choice until Friday 11 AM Eastern. Go!
Well...you may add some trash talk in your messages and I will try to bend it into the story as far as possible.
Concerning the best path of action: It depends on the number of other participants, the preferences of them and the likelihood of them to submit an action at all. If you estimate those values, you could calculate an ideal action. Still you will find that those calculations only help you marginally.
statisticly speaking, isn't it true the game should always be quickly over, as every additional player increases the amounts of shots fired in a round AND the amount of players that have to be killed before the game is over by one.