Since only 1 person responded if I should continue Dungeon 1, I'll restart it.
And Calamity wins Dungeon 1! Congrats!
The Goal: The goal of dungeon is to be the first to reach the last floor of dungeon, clear it, and reach the first floor again.
1) Each player starts with a certain number of HP based on their class.. When your HP reaches 0, you die at the end of this round. A player's HP cannot exceed their starting HP.
2) Each player is limited to 1 movement and 1 action per round. Movements and actions are performed before combat. Movements and actions are announced publically in the thread.
3) Each dungeon has a certain number of floors. The first floor is clear.
4) Each floor has a number of HP. When a floor's HP reaches 0, the floor is clear. Cleared floors no longer deal damage.
5) Once all actions are declared and performed. All players do battle with the floors they are on.
Floors have a starting HP equal to 4xthe floor's number. Floors have an attack value equal to their floor number.
6) During combat, each floor is dealt damage equal to the sum of the attack values of all players on that floor. Each player is dealt damage equal to the attack value of the floor' they are on.
Example: Jon, Joe and Job all move to the untouched 4th floor and their combined attack value is 6. The 4th Floor deals 4 damage to Jon, Joe and Job. Jon, Joe and Job deal 6 damage to the 4th floor, lowering its HP form 16 to 10.
7) The game is over if everyone dies or someone who travelled from the cleared last floor to the first floor.
8) The first person to travel from the cleared last floor to the first floor wins. A tie is broken by the person with the highest HP to do this.
Stay: You do nothing in particular. All classes can do this.
Move: You move to the next floor down or up. All classes can do this.
Rest: You gain 5 HP. All classes can do this. You can only do this on a cleared floor.
Sneak: Your attack value is increased by 1 this round and you deal 1 extra damage when using Stab.
Fly: You are immune to Stab this turn.
Charge: You move to the next floor and that floor is dealt 3 damage.
Blast: The floor you are one is dealt 4 damage.
Heal: A player on your floor gains 5 HP. The HP is gained right before combat and after actions are declared..
Shield: The next time, a floor deals damage to you, this damage is prevented.
Stab: A player on the floor you are on loses 4 HP. The HP is lost right before combat and after actions are declared.
Shoot: A player on a floor above or below loses 4 HP. The HP is lost right before combat and after actions are declared.
Rage: Your attack value is increased by 3 this round and you lose 3 HP. The HP is lost right before combat and after actions are declared.
Revive: A dead player is returned to life with 10 HP, The HP is gained right before combat and after actions are declared.
Buff: The attack value of a player on the floor you are on is doubled this round. The effect is gained right before combat and after actions are declared. A person can only be buff once a round.
The second dungeon has 8 floors. The 1st and 5th floors are Cleared already.
Since Dungeon has no random elements and all actions are public; after the time limit (2days), anyone can post the round's result. Inactive people choose Stay as their action. I will try to post as many rounds as possible. It wouuld great if there was 1 or 2 others who are willing to post rounds.
The heores descend downward to eh second floor. The faint smell of death filled the stairway to the first room. Orzel, HyramGraff, and Straegos all burst through the wooden doors of the room and gore the hobgoblin guards. Korias fires a spell at the goblinoid bodies as they lay dying on the gound. The many of the other adventures head down preparing for a fight but recieve nothing but charred goblin.