Originally Posted by paladin_carvin
1) Will there be games of OoTS:AG going on at GenCon?
2) Will there be anything new OoTS:AG related being sold at GenCon (I am pretty certain this is a no, but I thought I'd include it. I mean, I'm sure Rich would have included it with the post about War and XPs)
3) Will there be any testing of Linear or Shortening?
4) Are you looking for people to Demo or help Test?
5) And, finally, the question nobody has been asking (till now, and only I care) will you be around Wednesday for Trade Day?
I've just recently got my hands on OoTS:AG and I love it. Can't wait for GenCon.
1) Yes, thanks to great loyal fans, all of the OOTS game sessions filled right away. If you didn't get in, then I'm sure there will be impromptu games set up throughout the con. In fact, that gives me the idea that I should set up a sign-up sheet at the APE/GitP booth (#1709) for groups that want to set up their own games. <b>If you want to get into an impromptu OOTS game at GenCon, then come by our booth and put your name on a sign-up sheet! I'll have space for people who want to start games, along with the time they're starting, and location, and then space for other people to sign up.</b> I'll try to make sure the library has at least one copy.
2) We'll have the base adventure game for sale, and, in fact, those buying the adventure game at the show will get a Zombie Gamers card. I could only dig up like 50 cards, though, so first come, first serve. Sorry, due to the limited number, the card will only be available if you get the game at the show.
3) There will be Shortening sessions at the show. Again, those have filled up.
4) Talk to us at the show about demoing or testing.
5) I'll see. I didn't get in early, and by the time you posted this question, early registration for the Trade Day was closed. I'll be busy setting up the booth on Wednesday, but we're started on that early, so maybe I'll have a little time later on, and can drop in. I'll be the guy wearing the APE Games shirt, and will have a badge with a pretty accurate caricature of me drawn by Rich.