It was a party. The group of heroes had defeated the uprising of the Villains and they were safely turned into trophies. All animosities and rivalries were forgotten and everyone was having a good time. Sonic and Mario were sitting side by side, eating pasta and chili dogs and joking about the old times. Most of the swordsmen were off to one side comparing techniques and sparring sportsmanly. The StarFox team were repairing their Arwings, damaged in the fight last time. Sly Cooper was shamelessly flirting with Carmelita Fox during their temporary truce. Even some new people had shown up to join in the party! Everyone was enjoying themselves. Except for King Dedede. He was a bit upset about everyone turning on him early on in the last battle, thinking he was a Villain. He had done the best he could, couldn’t he? And then he thought he saw something on the horizon… was that an airship coming this way? He picked up his mallet and waddled off to investigate.
Just out of sight from the partying villagers an airship quietly touched down on the ground. It was shaped like a crocodile and was duly emblazoned: The Flying Krock. Exhaust steamed out of various tailpipes as a gangplank extended from this flying galleon. Slowly, a large burly Kremling strode down the ramp, followed by a dark skinned Gerudo.
“We’re late K. Rool. Did you see them celebrating? We arrived too late and now the battle is OVER!”
K. Rool rolled his eyes.
“Yes Ganondorf, I know. You can never get decent minions these days. Those Kritters can’t even read a simple map.”
“You should kill them all.”
“They’re worthless, but they’re all I have. Anyhow, all’s not lost. They have to have stored the trophies somewhere…”
“Yes. It should be simple enough to revive them while those heroes are distracted. And then we can hit them with a devastating sneak attack.”
Just below the rise of the hill, Dedede watched as they headed off. Should he warn the others? Perhaps he should find out a bit more first…
Ganondorf and K. Rool tramped over the hill with Dedede tailing along behind them unseen. It took a while, but as the sun was setting they eventually discovered the lonely spot where the trophies were located. The red glow of the sunset painted them in a bloody light. A giant spiked Koopa, roaring his malevolent rage. A wicked combination of pterodactyl and dragon, his frozen pose expressing pure destruction. A genetic pokemon whose eyes showed clinical cruelty. A slender but powerful man with snow white hair and an impossibly long and thin blade, grinning evilly. A mean looking wolf with deadly claws and a predatory grin. And an alien bristling with weapons. They were frozen in place as statues.
“I can’t believe those bozos failed.”
“They will not fail this time. Not with us here. I will not fail.”
With that, Ganondorf reached out and touched the base of one trophy, then another, the villains groggily returning to life.
“Graah! What happened?” Bowser roared as he cradled his head.
“You lost.” Ganondorf coldly replied. “We are here, and we will conquer those fools. Right now they are celebrating, and we can come upon them unawares.”
The Villains all agreed, stretching and gearing up for battle. Then Mewtwo suddenly looked straight in Dedede’s direction. There’s someone watching us…
The Villains soon surrounded the surprised penguin.
“What are you here for?”
“I think he’s our first victim…” His thoughts are confused.
Dedede looked around in a panic at the villains. He glanced back towards the party. Should he risk his life trying to save them? Forget that…
“No, I’m with you. They KO’d me early so I’m not helping them anymore. Count me in.”
Ganondorf glanced at Mewtwo, who nodded in confirmation. Wolf O’Donnel crossed his arms and grinned.
“Let’s do this.”
The attack was sudden and unexpected. The presumed defeated Villains swept over the hill and into the stadium and caught the heroes off guard. Ridley flew overhead, blasting people with his plasma breath as Bowser waded into the thick of things and Mewtwo started flinging people around like rag dolls. The heroes tried to regroup but found themselves driven back under the onslaught, unprepared as they were. The situation looked dire to Link as he found himself facing the twin blades of Ganondorf and Sephrioth. Heroes were starting to fall under the surprise attack. There was only one thing to be done. He pulled out his ocarina and played a strange song…
There was a strange wind that swept everyone off their feet and a flash of blue light. Everyone fell down on the ground, only to find themselves with new bodies. The sun had moved back, and the stadium looked like it was just after the first attack almost 2 weeks ago. It soon became apparent that they had been thrown back in time to right when the first villain hunt began. But these weren’t even the bodies they had had during that first mix-up. Everyone looked around with a shocked expression on their face. The Song Of Time had saved the battle, but was this new situation any better?
A new story updating Mondays. Check it out from the start
Avatar by dirtytabs
Last edited by PhantomFox : 10-14-2008 at 08:43 PM.
WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL SMASH BROS 2: VILLAIN'S REVENGE!
Head Narrator: PhantomFox (me)
Co-Narrators: Griever, Shadowcaller
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Selrahc - Resurrected
Master Hand's Trophy Collection: 33
Helgraf - KO'd Night 1 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Jontom Xire - KO'd Day 2 - 3rd Party
Catseye2121 - KO'd Night 2 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Recaiden - KO'd Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Fin - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Ranna - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Emperor Demonking - KO'd Night 3 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
FF Fanboy - KO'd Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Fleeing Coward - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
TehSheen - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Reinholdt - KO'd Night 4 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Frigs - KO'd Day 5 - Team Nintendo
Haleyintraining - autolynched Day 5 - 3rd Party
Mustiado - KO'd Night 5 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Istari - KO'd Day 6 - Team Nintendo
Mechafox - KO'd Night 6 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Banjo1985 - KO'd Day 7 - Villain
Haruki-kun - KO'd Night 7 by the Villains - 3rd Party
Murska - KO'd Day 8 - Team Nintendo
Alarra - KO'd Night 8 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Blue Umbrella - KO'd Day 9 - Team Nintendo
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - KO'd Night 9 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Hero 1.0 - Falcon Punch'd Night 9 - Team Nintendo
Selrach - KO'd Day 10 - Villain
Raiser B1ade - KO'd Night 10 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Zar Peter - KO'd Day 11 - 3rd Party
Indurain - KO'd Night 11 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Detrevnisisiht - KO'd Day 12 - Villain
Vespe Ratavo - autolynched Day 12 - Team Nintendo
DarkComet - KO'd Night 12 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Lizard Lord - KO'd Day 13 - 3rd Party
someonenonotyou - autolynched Day 13 - Team Nintendo
Vampiric - KO'd Night 13 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
ROLES: Note- Not ALL listed roles are in the game. Which ones aren't here? I'm not telling...
Heroes: (Win condition - Survive and defeat villains)
1-5) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach - Team Mario (Masons)
6) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner)
7) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer)
8) Tingle - (Fool)
9) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next day's point, max charge 3)
10) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)
11) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal pointed at the same person as him)
12) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry)
13) Kirby - Copy (At night may copy a random living player's ability for the next day)
14) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get re-targeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown)
15) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)
16) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day)
17) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day)
18) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail)
19) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown)
20) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that successfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 next day)
21) DK - Barrel Toss (DK may target someone who points sometime after him during the day. The target, or the person who posted above or below the target gets hit with the barrel and is knocked silly. The next day, that person thinks he's a monkey and can only point and say 'ook' or other monkey noises.)
22) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used)
23-24) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2)
25) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kill for the night. Unfortunately he is immune to all banes. 2 day cooldown)
26) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to 'catch' (negate) one point at him per day and gain a charge in his bucket, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)
27) Ike - Counter (Point is worth negative one)
28) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Does not stack)
29) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)
30) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. Can't use on same target consecutively. 1 day cooldown)
31) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario will not be able to use that ability the next day)
3rd Parties: Win by surviving
1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point)
2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown)
3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)
4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise. Each safe has disguises
from a different team)
5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)
6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM)
7) Pheonix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated)
8) Rayman - Pet Rabbid (Sends a Rabbid to hang around a person. Goes "DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" at random times for no reason. Blocks any ability used on the target by distracting the attacker at inopportune times, 1 day cooldown)
Villains: Win by reducing the number of non-villains to equal their own
1) Bowser – Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, delaying the reveal of the victim’s affiliation until the next morning. 2 day cooldown)
2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast. Upon death, take out one player responsible)
3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil)
4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day/night. Can't use on same target consecutively)
5) Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's point or special ability (if he knows it) for one day. Can't use on same target consecutively)
6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as a pre-chosen character)
7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed, within 3 days may resurrect himself)
8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Vote counts as 3)
9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees)
NEW: Message board! One of the scoreboards in the stadium is still functional. Players may anonymously post messages on it by PMing the Narrators with the message, stating it as such, and it will get posted ASAP. Yes, I stole this from LLD, no I don't care.
1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
2) Day/night is 72hr/48 hr. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
4) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
5) Krystal will receive a list of who got scried with no duplicates.
6) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
7) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
8) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
9) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
10) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
11) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
12) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able to vote for who competes in minigames for (minor) prizes!
13) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
14) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
A new story updating Mondays. Check it out from the start
Avatar by dirtytabs
Last edited by PhantomFox : 12-10-2008 at 12:43 PM.
I'll start off with Lord Fullbladder, based on what he's told me in the past. Not on this one, of course.
Hey, that's profiling!
So says someone currently wearing the body of Mewtwo, being a legacy character.
DC, for reasons concerning first day retaliation.
The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
In a corner sits the gray cube with magenta hearts. From it oozes a warmth and friendliness that those who befriend it are blessed to know. Yes it is a box. But it's a box of love. Those who listen to the Weighted Companion Cube intently may even hear it speak. "There you are..."
((Normally I go random, but I think darkcomet deserves to live for a little while at least. FF fanboy purely to save darkcomet.))
There is happiness for those who accept their fate.
There is glory for those who resist their fate.
A large yellow circle, with an absurdly large mouth "bwaka-bwaka"'s his way onto the scene, munching on a number of white dots. Since he's just a circle, it's hard to tell, but it seems he's pointing at Atreyu.
(Because it just wouldn't be a WW game, if I didn't point at you at least once)
Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer
Originally Posted by Mustiado
Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.