New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony IV: Friendship is Sufficiently Advanced Technology

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Anyway, we have any cooking ponies?
    Spoiler
    Show

I think this recipe is probably legit, sans universe. I think I am gonna try it
    Looks pretty legit.
    Truth resists simplicity.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

the disturbing implication that an adopted child needs to be altered to fit in....
    -------------
    Oh come now, you don't think that the Great and Powerful Trixie would jump at the chance for a designer baby? I don't approve of it personally, but I bet SHE would.

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    Looks pretty legit.
    Yeah, except that those recipes never tell you how messy universes get.

Spoiler
    Show

No no, Derpy, I'm not saying your muffins are bad! Wait! It's a joke!

... oh horse apples, I made Derpy cry.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-04-11 at 06:15 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Bugbear in the Playground

soooo....
    Spoiler
    Show

it's a nice picture....

but someone tell me how does Trixie (female) and Twilight (female) have a filly (obviously biological, as she has traits of both of them.)
    That's because that's actually fan art for my fan fiction, particularly the bonus chapter that actually explains that! Yes! My first fan art!

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Oh come now, you don't think that the Great and Powerful Trixie would jump at the chance for a designer baby? I don't approve of it personally, but I bet SHE would.
    Eh, it's just a bit... squicky.

Speaking of G&PT, you'd better slow down this thread for about 8 hours unless you want some more drama
    Above Us Only Sky

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

RE: OP

Rainbow Dash does not approve of Pinkie's metal wings.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

Dunno why, they are awesome!

Trixie is the best ponypic finder!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyway, we have any cooking ponies?
    Spoiler
    Show

I think this recipe is probably legit, sans universe. I think I am gonna try it
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Dunno why, they are awesome!

Trixie is the best ponypic finder!
    Buh... I don... When did...?
    Ok, now i feel like a heel. That's an awful lot of trouble to make a dynamic and entertaining front page, and I rarely check back. I ... Hayseeds.

-

Separate topic, is anyone here familiar with Amtgard? I plan on making a Rainbow Dash kit (warrior!Dash helmet, rainbow flail "tail", plastidip'd shield "wings", blue quilted tunic with Cutie Mark, maybe some horseshoe throwing weapons) and wanted to solicit opinions from you fine gentlecolts (and gentlemares(?)) as to acceptability of such, and class choice, and maybe help with construction when I get a budget.

Also, needs more Trixie.
    Hm... EsperDerek, would you be averse to someone else using your character?
    PhoeKun, would you be averse to using someone else's character?

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Metal wings? Opening post? Huh?

*checks OP*

Awesome. o.o

How often does Trixie change the images? I never know when to check!
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

10. - Top - End - #1420

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Also, needs more Trixie.
    Whatcha planning about?

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Whatcha planning about?
    well, out in the cold has one of my favorite Trixie Portrayals. Which has nothing to do with what you asked, but I just ate and so aren't thinking too hard. Lemme try again.

*ahem* well, I am interested in this "Midnight" character, as a unique individual, as somepony with the closest non-wiggy-magical ties to Princess Luna, as somepony with two mares as mothers (possibly three!), and as somepony who has a very important, if very new, magical tradition to uphold whether she wants to or not.

So I would like to scry a peep at this young filly, and see how she grows. she's perfect for vignette-style slices adding up to a single story, because she has background inertia but no canon herself. There are constraints, but freedoms within those constraints. It's perfect for a quick but fun jaunt, and I just so happen to have somepony who owes this humble wizard a 'fic.

Wow, bottom of page 48. Somepony alert me when I can reasonably expect Trixie to be around, and can thus resume posting
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-04-11 at 08:44 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Dwarf in the Playground

This just showed up on Halolz.com

Spoiler
    Show

An army of squirrels is still an army and being gnawed to death is a really bad way to go. - Squirrelmancer
    Custom avatar by me!

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

fun! though I dont' think rainbow dash can headbutt through rocks....

Also this
    Last edited by Fjolnir; 2011-04-11 at 09:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Edit: Also, EQUESTRIA DAILY, WHY U NO UPDATE FAIR FEATHER FRIEND? The waiting is KILLING me.
    The answer to that question is that Blogpony intentionally delays the release of updates and new stories to give the ones already there more time at the top, because statistics indicate almost nopony ever thinks to check page 2. So just be patient, it'll get there.

Also, needs more Trixie.
    Well, I...

well, out in the cold has one of my favorite Trixie Portrayals. Which has nothing to do with what you asked, but I just ate and so aren't thinking too hard. Lemme try again.

*ahem* well, I am interested in this "Midnight" character, as a unique individual, as somepony with the closest non-wiggy-magical ties to Princess Luna, as somepony with two mares as mothers (possibly three!), and as somepony who has a very important, if very new, magical tradition to uphold whether she wants to or not.

So I would like to scry a peep at this young filly, and see how she grows. she's perfect for vignette-style slices adding up to a single story, because she has background inertia but no canon herself. There are constraints, but freedoms within those constraints. It's perfect for a quick but fun jaunt, and I just so happen to have somepony who owes this humble wizard a 'fic.
    So... the goal here is to for me to write a fanfic for a fan of another fanfic about the second fanfic, continuing the continuation the original author made, with his permission but otherwise not involving him in any way. Go ahead and PM me with details, I guess, but...

I...

Last edited by PhoeKun; 2011-04-11 at 10:01 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1425

Holy hayseeds Batmare! That new image in the opening post is awesome.

And since this thread has been somewhat lacking in advanced technology, I think I'll throw out one of the things I was saving for the 19th.

16. - Top - End - #1426

Firstly, thank you for the kind compliment about my fic. It's really appreciated.

Also, yes, for the record, Luna is considered Midnights third mother, due to her infallible reasoning of if she hadn't of been there on the night Midnight was conceived, Midnight never WOULD have come about. And you don't fight the logic of a Princess who is far too enamored with the child. Also, because it amuses me. So, yes Mid has three moms.

Also, as for giving my permission for the fic, well:

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Well, I...
    So... the goal here is to for me to write a fanfic for a fan of another fanfic about the second fanfic, continuing the continuation the original author made, with his permission but otherwise not involving him in any way.

I...
    Bahahahahaha. Oh, oh man, this all is amusing me far too much that I have to give my permission for this. How can I not? Plus, color me interested in seeing how it all plays out, and see if it matches my own visions. So, yes, I give my permission, if you can convince Phoe to do this.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't know if somepony posted these already, but...

This
    guy
    is
    AWESOME

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

The answer to that question is that Blogpony intentionally delays the release of updates and new stories to give the ones already there more time at the top, because statistics indicate almost nopony ever thinks to check page 2. So just be patient, it'll get there.

I'm aware of that. I guess I just got spoiled last time; last time I submitted Fair Feather Friend, it was up in an hour or 2 (I must have picked JUST the right time). And now, I come on and I'm like "ARGH, Human/Luna shipping? THAT got priority over me?" Nothing against the fic, I haven't read it, but frustration is not a logical or fair emotion.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Banned

Well, I...

So... the goal here is to for me to write a fanfic for a fan of another fanfic about the second fanfic, continuing the continuation the original author made, with his permission but otherwise not involving him in any way. Go ahead and PM me with details, I guess, but...
    I...
    Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Also, as for giving my permission for the fic, well:
    Bahahahahaha. Oh, oh man, this all is amusing me far too much that I have to give my permission for this. How can I not? Plus, color me interested in seeing how it all plays out, and see if it matches my own visions. So, yes, I give my permission, if you can convince Phoe to do this.
    No pressure though, honSugarcube. It's just the closest to a done idea I've got right now. I'll figure something out if it isn't to taste.
    Waitaminnit.

Go ahead and PM me with details, I guess, but...
    Is that an elipsis of confusion or recalcitrance? I'd also completely overlooked that sentence...

And here we are, one post closer to ocelot dominion...
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-04-11 at 10:20 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ogre in the Playground

Finished my ponytar for pony week, and I'm rather pleased with it. Very . . . meta.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Finished my ponytar for pony week, and I'm rather pleased with it. Very . . . meta.

Spoiler
    Show

Okay, that's awesome, what's his name? Vector Line?
    An army of squirrels is still an army and being gnawed to death is a really bad way to go. - Squirrelmancer
    Custom avatar by me!

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    Okay, that's awesome, what's his name? Vector Line?
    Hmmm, hadn't thought about that.

Oh.

Oh.

Ooooohhhhh hohoho.

His name is . . .

Bayzier Curves

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Hmmm, hadn't thought about that.

Oh.

Oh.

Ooooohhhhh hohoho.

His name is . . .

Bayzier Curves
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Also I am a huge fan of how meta that avatar is.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Also I am a huge fan of how meta that avatar is.
    And I was so proud of myself for not going there. Guess I got (puts on sunglasses) David Carssowned.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Big Mac/Fluttershy ship I found:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Big Mac/Fluttershy ship I found:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Big Mac saying "Ballin'" is awesome. Just saying.

In fact, Big Mac is awesome. Just sayin'.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

And here we are, one post closer to ocelot dominion...
    Yup, eight to ten hours and you'll have to wait again or I'll make an armed coup

Though, how a pawed cat (NOT an ocelot, by the way) is to do something armed, I have no idea.
    Above Us Only Sky

28. - Top - End - #1438

Just for the record, there's a colored version of my fanart done now, found at this link: http://inkwell-pony.deviantart.com/#/d3dt4jd

Still gleeing over this. Even if the post on Ponibooru has a comment calling me and the artist "sexually repressed manchildren".

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ogre in the Playground

Buh... I don... When did...?
    Ok, now i feel like a heel. That's an awful lot of trouble to make a dynamic and entertaining front page, and I rarely check back. I ... Hayseeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Metal wings? Opening post? Huh?

*checks OP*

Awesome. o.o

How often does Trixie change the images? I never know when to check!
    Trixie changes the image every few days. Always worth a look and very appreciated by me.

And I assume you missed this little gem that was up before the current:

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

That reminds me, we haven't had happy Luna in quite long time!

Spoiler
    Show
    Above Us Only Sky