View Single Post

Thread: Fun Down On the Farmpunk: Join in!

1. - Top - End - #412
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Fun Down On the Farmpunk: Join in!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    We had a list of them written up somewhere. I remember one which allowed you to use performance instead of diplomacy, and one which allowed performance instead of gather information.
    Music Feats can be found

Here

and

Here.

Edit: WRT learning songs as you gain skills, do we want more things like that? Learning little abilities as you skill up, or shall we leave that as a music and dance exclusive thing, to make those more "special"?

I guess adding more would start to cross over with Talents, at least if they're music exlusive way everyone can be a little bit Bard, but it would be silly if the Vagrant became a little bit Stranger.

Edit edit: If we're allowing you to use perform instead of gather info etc without spending a feat, then the check needs some sort of penalty, otherwise you essentially gain 7 ranks in butt-loads more skills, just by focusing on perform. Essentially, it becomes pointless to skill up in anything other than perform.
    Last edited by cheezewizz2000; 2010-12-20 at 09:05 AM.
    Trust me. I'm a geologist.

My/Friends' Homebrew.

Home on the Range? Bright light city gonna set your soul on fire? Or were you born to be wild? Americana-Punk wants YOU to contribute your homebrew!