View Single Post

Thread: Angels as antagonists?

1. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Angels as antagonists?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    The first (and only) campaign I've ever actually finished as a player had a fallen angel BBEG. I can't remember whether the angel himself was still considered Good (may have never known, but I expect he at least fell to Neutral), but his minions included a large number of Lawful Good Paladins who believed they were doing the bidding of a true celestial being.
    ...but that could be your reason for "leading a revolt against heaven"? Somehow it's been infiltrated by a truly Evil creature that is directing the still truly Good celestials to Evil ends. Maybe you find real evidence for the reality of the Burning Hate...
    Another option could be the PCs are the misguided paladins. That probably wouldn't be sustainable, though, seeing as the characters would eventually figure out what's going on.
    Last edited by Chilingsworth; 2010-12-20 at 09:45 AM.
    Thanks to Pesimismrocks for my awesome avatar, and Gaiyamato for the game that inspired it!
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Kymme

Nicest thing said of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Able' Xanthis View Post
    This is what a properly motivated caster is like, people. Concussive explosions able to rip the front end of a hummer in twain and Chilling is using them to filter out those who don't make the cut. Those unworthy of his true magistic might.