I'm not particularly involved with the politics of the thread anymore. But... it doesn't seem things have changed to the point where we regulate what people can or can't post. The argument over the legitimacy of Homebrew mosnters is kind of moot, by that if they are unbalanced and uninteresting they won't make "the list," if they are balanced and interesting I think they will "make the list." In the beginning we made it clear that anything can be posted here, but it may be inappropriate with the projects goals, and may be asked to be moved to its own thread. (There is no requirement to do so, but critiquing of things like a Werewight probably won't happen because no one is forced to critique anything, as well they shouldn't be.)

That said, can we keep discussions of the rules, and arguments of them to PM? Such disagreements clutter this already cluttered thread, and I fear hostility or unintended statements may lead to a deeper argument that may threat to close the thread. Of course, this is just a suggestion. I'm just another member of the community who doesn't want to see it get closed.