Quote Originally Posted by CynicalAvocado View Post
leather pants ftw.

in related news, my friend james is working on a spiked codpiece to accomodate his pair
To accommodate his pair o- oh, you mean the pair of trousers. That does sound badass though. I wonder how a spiked codpiece would go with a man-skirt? Someone call Nameless, I've had a wardrobe idea for some kind of insane cybergoth sporran & kilt...

Quote Originally Posted by For'Ninniach View Post
Okay no, I'm stealing you.
Forever.
I am completely okay with this. Can I bring my drum kit? Pleeeease? *puppy eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
I'd been looking for a pair of purple pants for months and months. Finally I found some on the coast. They were $200 (or more?), at half-price+ to almost $100. I figured that was because it was the end of the season and these were the last ones left. So, I bought them, and I had silky comfy light purple pants!
Then the stitching on one of the cuffs came undone. Oh well, it's just a cuff, no biggie.
Then the stitching in the crotch came undone. Rage! Lament! Groan! But, oh well, I guess I know now why they were so cheap. Stitch 'em up, wear them anyway.
Then I washed them. The whole side seam came undone in the wash. ARRRGH!
So, now they're waiting to be sewn again I'm just gonna go over all the seams, I think.
I feel your pain. With my trousers it was the fabric itself which had ripped, and there was no fixing that. Had to take them back, but at least they broke within the refund period thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
You missed a right trick there you know.
Leather trousers, I know you have a leather jacket or two; longish light blond-brown hair . . .
Jareth the Goblin King cosplay.
Silly person.
It could have been done, certainly... it just didn't get done within the week-and-a-bit I had them. I'm planning to get another pair if I see a suitable one... if so, this will happen. It has to.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
Glad you managed to get a refund though. That's a lot of money to spend on trousers when you were meant to have been buying something else.
Yes, indeed it was... >< Although the something else did end up being bought as well! And my interview clothes were very smart. Except I got toothpaste over the front of my shirt. And I forgot my smart shoes, so ended up doing my interview in bright neon green trainers. Aside from that...

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
Is it too late for this to happen anyway? I would love to see pictures of that.

Although, your crotch would likely still not measure up to David Bowie's. For that matter, no one's crotch would measure up to David Bowie. *sigh*
The trousers have been thoroughly ripped and returned I am afraid. Though, as I mentioned a little above, I am planning on buying another (more durable, hopefully) pair, and at that point it will happen. Though there's no man alive who can hope to emulate the Bowie bulge successfully.