View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf Classic XII Part 2

1. - Top - End - #405
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic XII Part 2

Wait, hold on a second. Saying something is 'safe to say' is just silly. We obviously didn't win with killing Lex, and the game isn't over, so there is one wolf and if we don't get them tonight, we lose.

Honestly? I haven't been active lately (work has been a time killer) and haven't dedicated as much time to the game as you guys have, but looking at M's last few posts I got a lot of red flags.

He's been pushing for me based on... what? because I voted for VA_beds? I didn't do that. Because Andre thought so and he was the last to die? Fair enough, but he didn't offer any reasoning either. Mtheminja is the wolf. If either of you other two were ever contacted by a Mason or an actual member of the network that says otherwise, go ahead and lynch me, but then the wolf would almost have to be Grlump and I'm almost sure he's village so I know that neither of you have been told anything about M.

EDIT: I should make it clear that I was never contacted by the network and am not claiming to be part of it. I'm pretty much in the dark here, which is why I'm probably the best target.
    Last edited by Duneyrr; 2011-01-03 at 12:05 PM.