Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
Wait, hold on a second. Saying something is 'safe to say' is just silly. We obviously didn't win with killing Lex, and the game isn't over, so there is one wolf and if we don't get them tonight, we lose.

Honestly? I haven't been active lately (work has been a time killer) and haven't dedicated as much time to the game as you guys have, but looking at M's last few posts I got a lot of red flags.

He's been pushing for me based on... what? because I voted for VA_beds? I didn't do that. Because Andre thought so and he was the last to die? Fair enough, but he didn't offer any reasoning either. Mtheminja is the wolf. If either of you other two were ever contacted by a Mason or an actual member of the network that says otherwise, go ahead and lynch me, but then the wolf would almost have to be Grlump and I'm almost sure he's village so I know that neither of you have been told anything about M.

EDIT: I should make it clear that I was never contacted by the network and am not claiming to be part of it. I'm pretty much in the dark here, which is why I'm probably the best target.
Leta gave VA_beds and Grlump very good evidence that we were what was left of the network. It was formed by scrying, so since he was proven a villager, I am also verified. It was safe to tell you, the last person who didn't know, because if we're wrong, and you're a villager, it's better for you to know.

In light of that, most of your post is meaningless, especially since everybody but you knew "I know that neither of you have been told anything about M" was precisely incorrect. You'll be happy to know that the network agrees, if you weren't the wolf, aka one of VA_beds or Grlump was, "the wolf would almost have to be Grlump" (in other words, VA_beds is trusted), but we're "almost sure he's village", so you are the top suspect. The network consistently put you higher in the wolf probability list than either of them, so now that it's down to the current 3, it definitely makes sense to go with you.

Supposing you are a villager, care to make an argument against who you think the network has fatally put its trust in?

After all, one wants it to be done neatly, either way...