Quote Originally Posted by Soren Hero View Post
i think they fit the class very well, moreso than the mark of judgement.

i like the rune of nullification idea, but it seems situational, as most arcane and divine spellcasters don't have many SU of SLA's, but outsiders and monsters do.

however, i would clarify what you mean by spell failure for both features, and how long the debuff is supposed to last for. Arcane spell failure chance relates only to arcane spells with somatic components. Not divine spells. And Su's and SLA's have no somatic components, and aren't arcane per se. When I look at the feature, I think of this scenario. ::sigil knight casts rune of peace:: ::wizard fails save::, wizard is now squishy and without arcane power for 1d4 rounds....
Here is my trouble spot -- I'm thinking of having this effect any kind of magic. Does that make it too powerful?
As for duration, I was thinking Intelligence modifier rounds, but 1d4 is probably a bit more sane, considering all the ways you can buff stats.

This is intended to replace Mark of Judgment.

And this is intended to replace Spellward Glyph

Shield Ward

While using a shield in combat, the Sigil Knight gains a +1 bonus to Spell Resistance per Sigil Knight level possessed. This bonus stacks with any Spell Resistance already possessed by the Sigil Knight, though the Sigil Knight can lower this spell resistance at any point.

Finally, I think I'm going to add advanced learning that grants access to Divination and Conjuration.

And that should about do it.