View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf Classic XII Part 2

1. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic XII Part 2

Did you enjoy the game?
    I really did. I'm amazed how interesting it was even after I died. I certainly enjoyed my time alive a bit more of course but my death was inevitable.
    Did you like your role?
    Indeed I did. It probably helped that I found out quickly and decided to announce such in a brash plan that happened to be amazingly interestingly timed.
    Were you impressed by how close the game was?
    Indeed I was. For the longest time I thought we'd nailed it. Only later did I realize there were more wolves than I thought there were.
    Did you think the Villager:Wolf ratio was balanced?
    I'm still fairly new here so it's hard for me to judge these things but I'd say it seems that was the case.
    What did you think of the narrations?
    They were amazing.
    Did you think the narrator otherwise did a good job?
    Honestly I stopped being an active participant so long ago I have no idea. (I have a poor memory.)
    Any other comments?
    Well it was fun to be included in the network and help it where I could.

It was also quite fun to have an actual rivalry with another player for a good several turns where we both knew what was going on and our battle was to convince other people with no proof but our words that we were the correct one. I was actually surprised I lived through the following night.

It was a real shame the Baner was randomly distrustful of me (especially since he was specifically the person who invited me to the game...by me I mean a group of people that happened to include me) and I think that's part of why he died so quickly though I can't be sure.

Edit: I think all the dead people talking helped me enjoy things a bit too. I hope it wasn't disruptive for the people who were alive.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-01-06 at 07:46 AM.